Maybe Mom Should Do It Too! - Cover

Maybe Mom Should Do It Too!

Copyright© 2009 by Lauren Blue Eyes

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Jennifer's son has developed a habit of pleasing himself with her underwear, in places where he knows she may catch him. Out of anger and frustration at not being able to stop him, she tries something more drastic to get his attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Jennifer left Mike with a level of clarity she had not experienced since her bizarre situation with her son had started. She felt good, even great being with Mike. And she was satisfied in the moment ... he brought her to orgasm. But at the same time, she still felt a deep craving. There was a significant part of her that was totally UN-satisfied. She knew what she had to do now ... what course of action she would pursue. And regardless of the outcome, she would always know she had pursued her desire to the fullest extent possible.

Still, how would she go about getting what she wanted? She had alienated Ryan badly when she stopped him in her bed. Was there any explanation she could offer? What could she say? Jennifer drove around for hours trying to decide on a plan. Time flew by so quickly that dinner time had come and gone. It was nearly ten p.m. when she decided she had best head home.

Jennifer hoped Ryan would be awake and that she could decide how to put her plan into action based on his state of mind. However, when she got there she found he had gone to bed early. Resigning herself to the fact that her plan would have to wait, Jennifer decided that going to sleep would be the best possible way to bridge the gap between this day and the next. She was too nervous even to eat, so she got ready for bed and prepared to sleep.

But she couldn't sleep. She tossed and turned for over an hour, when she noticed it was nearly midnight.

"What am I going to do? I'm going nuts!"

She could stand it no more. Her carefully thought-out plan of action was going out the window. Jennifer got out of bed and quickly removed her night clothes. She left her room, completely naked and desperately determined to get what she wanted. She paused momentarily at Ryan's door, listening for any sound from inside that would indicate whether or not he was still up. She heard nothing.

Quietly Jennifer opened the door and entered her son's bedroom. She could immediately tell that he was asleep. She listened to his gentle breathing while she charted her course. Then it became clear. Ryan was lying on his side with his back to her. She pulled back the covers of his bed and climbed inside.

Before pulling the covers back on, Jennifer noticed that her son was sleeping in his normal night time attire ... nothing but his boxer shorts. She immediately cuddled herself up to Ryan, pressing her bare chest against his bare back and draping her arm over his waist. She began to caress his flat stomach as she pressed her lips to his shoulder. For at least a minute, he did not stir. Then after a few confused moans and mumbles, he moved toward consciousness.

"What the ... what the hell?"

"It's me, Ryan Sweetheart. I'm so sorry to wake you."

"Mom! Oh, Man! What the hell are you doing?"

Ryan tried to struggle, but not terribly hard. Jennifer clenched her arm tightly around his middle and held him close to her.

"Please don't move away, Ryan. Please, just listen to me, O.K.?" She held tightly as she waited for him to respond. "Please?"

"Damn it, Mom!" Ryan sighed. "Fine ... what on earth do you want to say?"

"Oh, thank you, Sweetie ... thank you..." Jennifer said as she squeezed her son tighter still and kissed his back several times.

"Mom ... knock it off! I told you no more of this stuff, didn't I? I wasn't kidding."

"I'm sorry Sweetie. I'm sorry. I'll just lay here and talk, O.K.? Is it O.K. if I stay like this?"

"Fine," Ryan signed again. "Fine, stay there."

"Ryan Honey ... I need to apologize. From the bottom of my heart ... I'm so sorry that I've been such a nut case."

"You can sure say that again," Ryan quipped.

"I know, Honey. I know. I've just been crazy. I've said one thing and done another and then changed my mind and changed it again. Can you please forgive me?"

"Mom ... I ... of course I forgive you, but..."

"Thank you, Honey. Thank you so much. I love you, Ryan."

"I know, Mom. I love you too. But Mom ... this doesn't change anything. I don't want to play your little psycho game anymore. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ryan ... totally. That's what I want too. No more games. I made it a game, even though that wasn't what I meant for it to be. But no more games, for sure."

Ryan breathed a short sigh of relief. But he wasn't sure what to do next. He had forgiven his mother, and she had said the games were done. But she was in his bed with him. He thought she was probably naked. And she was clutching him like she would never let go.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Sweetheart?"

"Um, what are we doing now?"

"I'm just holding you, Honey. I still want to talk, if that's O.K."

"Well, I have to get up for school. But I guess we can talk a little. But ... can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can, Ryan. Anything."

"Are you wearing clothes?"

"Ahhhhh ... guilty Sweetheart. No, I'm not."

"Mom!" Ryan exclaimed, more out of frustration than anger.

"What? I just really, really wanted to feel close to you."

"Mom, you just said the games were over. If that's true, why the hell are you in my bed naked?"

"The games are over, Ryan." Jennifer snuggled closer and talked more softly into her son's ear. "I acted like everything was a game because I was so confused, because I had no idea what I really wanted."

"And now you do?"

"Yes, Sweetie. Now I know exactly what I want."

"Yea, sure," Ryan sneered over his shoulder. "And what would that be."

"I want you. Totally. I know you want me too. I don't blame you for being angry and not wanting to try again. But regardless of what you think or what you do, that's what I want."

"Mom ... why should I trust..."

Ryan's sentence was interrupted by Jennifer sliding her hand into his boxers and grabbing his dick. She figured the fact that it was not at all erect meant she had her work cut out for her in convincing him. In other words, he was clearly not turned on at the moment.

"Damn it, Mom! Knock it off will you?"

"I'm sorry, Ryan," Jennifer whispered. However, she did not let go of her son's limp penis.

Ryan now turned to face Jennifer, which made it difficult for her to keep her hand in place, so she was forced to remove it. However, she was keenly aware that she and Ryan were now facing one another.

"Why do you want to do this anyway, Mom?"

"I can't really say exactly, Honey."

"Is it because you're lonely? I know you haven't really been with anyone since Dad."

"No. I know it's not that. I've had opportunities. It's not just that I'm lonely."

"Is it ... is because I remind you of Dad?"

"Absolutely not. Ryan ... well ... it's no secret that you look like Dad. But it's so different, Baby. If it were for that reason I would have felt this way before. Honey, you are totally unique to me. You're you. You're Ryan. It's you that I want."

"Mom ... please stop saying that."

"No. I won't Ryan. I can't stop. Remember when I wanted you to stop what you were doing with my panties? Well, you didn't stop. I don't think you could. Well, that's how I feel now. Something got triggered. I don't know what it is. But I do know what I want."

With that Jennifer moved on her son. She pushed him from his side to his back and climbed partly onto his chest, placing her mouth tenderly on his. But as desperately as she wanted him to kiss her back, he simply lay there letting her push her lips against his without reciprocating.

"You're going to make this hard for me, aren't you, Ryan? Well, I guess like before, I'm the one who has to make things hard." Jennifer let out a little giggle that she hoped would lighten the mood.

Now that Ryan was on his back Jennifer was able to reach into his boxers more comfortably, which she did. She found his flaccid member again and began kneading it softly while she kissed his chest. Finally she felt a spark of recognition from Ryan's cock.

"That's it, Sweetheart. Mom's gonna make it hard. Get hard for me, Baby."

Jennifer went back to kissing Ryan's face, his neck, his ears. She ran her tongue across his lips, pausing to bite the lower softly.

"Mom... ," Ryan began a low protest. "Please, Mom ... don't..."

Jennifer took her hand out from under the waistband of her son's shorts, then reached inside the flap in front. She brought Ryan's semi-erect dick out that way and began caressing it more deliberately.

"No ... Mom ... please no."

She ignored what she thought was a half-hearted request as she moved down to kiss Ryan's growing member. She recalled how she had role-played this with Mike, kissing and licking his cock and pretending it belonged to her son. She followed that pattern now, bringing her mouth to Ryan's actual penis this time. While his reluctance was still firmly in place, he couldn't help but moan when he felt his mother's hot breath, then her lips and her tongue teasing his prick. After all, mother or not, this was the first time anyone's mouth had touched him there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.