Whiskey River - Cover

Whiskey River

by Dr Know

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Know

Erotica Sex Story: Same old tune - Best friend and wife put horns on a husband.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   .

This is my sixth semi-annual "invitational." The initial one was based on the Statler Brother's song, "This Bed of Rose's." The second used the Marty Robbins El Paso trilogy: "El Paso" "El Paso City " and "Faleena." The third had stories based on the various versions of "Maggie May" or "Maggie Mae." The fourth invitational was based on any Country & Western song and the fifth on songs by Merle Haggard.

The current invitational is based on any song written or performed by Willie Nelson

"Whiskey River, take my mind
Don't let a memory talk to me
Whiskey River, don't run dry
You're all I got, take care of me..."

My name is Jim.

I ordered my third bourbon of the night and listened to the singer on the stage belting out a Willie Nelson special.

Whiskey River, don't dry up. You got that right. After what they did, I never want the river to run dry, I thought as the song continued.

Who were the they I was referring to? They were what I had believed to be my lifetime best friend and my faithful wife of eleven years.

My wife, Betty, had been my right hand and my strength as I worked hard to develop our business. We'd worked together, we'd loved together, and we'd made babies together.

We'd created two wonderful children, Anna and Amy. Anna was nine and Amy was seven. I'd wanted to try one more time for a boy, but Betty had had so much trouble carrying and delivering Amy that she asked that we use birth control from then on. I gave in quickly since I cared so much for her and worried about her health.

I hated using rubbers. I hated the loss of sensitivity, and the shear clinic aspect of the act of love to have to stop to apply one of the damned things to my erection. Many times I all but lost my erection while trying to get the thing on.

It was so frustrating that I guess I lost some of libido since the act of love wasn't as fulfilling and some times had become downright laborious. My wife never complained but she also never suggested anyway of improving our love life. She would rarely blow me and never gave me head until I got off.

This had been my sex life for the last seven years since the birth of Amy.

And then my best friend, Harry showed up on a two week vacation. Since we lived in Las Vegas, he came out to do some gambling, take in some shows, and go see the sights like Death Valley and Hoover Dam.

I worked for one of the gaming companies that built the slot machines used in all of the casinos. The day after of Harry's arrival, all hell broke loose at the company. One of the casinos had found a player who had figured out how make our machines payoff. They had been taken for over one-hundred thousand dollars. Our company management was ape shit.

All of us techs were called in to figure out how to fix the breach into our machines. If this defect got out, the company would be ruined. We were now on a twenty-four by seven operations to resolve the defect.

I called home and explained the situation to my wife. She said, "No problem John, I'll entertain Harry until things get fixed. The girls are in school six hours a day so that'll give me time to deal with Harry."

I got home at eight o'clock that night and Betty had dinner waiting for me. She rubbed my shoulders as I ate and said, "I took Harry to Hoover Dam today. He loved it. We had fun. So don't worry, we'll stumble along until you can resolve your company problem."

The next day was almost identical. I worked for sixteen hours and came home to a waiting dinner. Harry had gone to gamble at one of the hundreds of casinos in the area.

Betty rubbed my shoulders and said, "Harry and I went to the Valley of Fire. It was hotter than hell out there. Luckily I wore shorts and a tank top. We took some pictures. Want to see?"

I said yes and she pulled out her digital camera. She flipped up the viewer and said, "We found another tourist who took these shots of us." I looked at the pictures and almost croaked. There was Betty with the shorts and tank top but no bra! Harry had his arm draped over her shoulder and I swear in at least one picture, his hand was resting on her right breast.

I said, "Honey. I know it was hot, but where's your bra?"

Betty grinned and replied, "It was so hot that I took it off. It was just too uncomfortable in that heat. Besides, who would notice, I was only out there with Harry. He certainly is no threat."

I had to agree with a grin, "Yes Harry is a straight arrow that I would trust with my life. So why wouldn't I trust him with my wife."

The next day played out to about the same work effort and that night I got home to an empty house. There was a note on the kitchen table. It read Honey,

Harry wanted to go to one of the big shows tonight and he didn't want to go alone. He asked me to tag along. Since it is Friday night and no school tomorrow, I took the kids to mom's. I'll pick them up sometime in the morning.

The show starts at eight. We should be back by midnight.

Leftovers are in the refrigerator. Just nuke them in the microwave.

Love You

Betty

I tried to wait up for them but what with my workdays I fell asleep and never heard them come in.

When I woke in the morning, Betty was nestled close to me sleeping soundly. I got up and showered and headed to work. She'd never moved even when I bent over and kissed her goodbye.

I did manage to grab five minutes that day to call home. My wife answered and we talked for a couple of minutes.

"Hey honey, she said brightly when she heard my voice.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. You were asleep last night when we got home. I really wanted to wake you up because I was feeling horny. I guess it was seeing all of those hunky young guys in the show last night," she said with a giggle.

"So how are you entertaining Harry today?"

"We're going to just stay in. Harry says it's too hot to go out. We might go to the community pool for a few hours and maybe some shopping. Nothing specific."

"Great. Well I hope we get this defect licked in the next few days. Until then I guess Harry's fate is in your hands!" I laughed.

"Oh, no problem. He's well off in my hands."

I suddenly felt something. Some form of alarm. Her inflection on the 'my' in her last statement didn't sound right. What the hell did she mean by that? I didn't have time to delve into it at work. Maybe tonight at home.

When I got home I was greeted to an empty house and another note on the table.

Honey.

Harry wants to do another show and then some gambling. He asked me to go again. I called mom and she's fine keeping the girls for another night.

So we're doing the ten o'clock show at Belagio and then I'll watch him gamble for a bit. We'll be home around one or two o'clock.

We went to the pool today and then did some shopping. When we got back I fell asleep. So I didn't have time to make you dinner. There are some TV dinners in the freezer.

Love

Betty

P.S. Harry is so sweet. He wanted to make tonight special so he took me shopping and bought me a new outfit to wear.

I fell asleep again but did rouse myself when they came in. Their noise woke me. From the sound it appeared they had consumed a lot of alcohol. Things were quiet for a few minutes and then Betty banged through our bedroom door.

I opened my eyes to slits as I was still mostly asleep. I started to say something but froze. The outfit she had on made her look like a hooker. It was a black evening dress. The hemline was almost to her pussy. The top of the dress exposed her tits down about three inches. And I could tell she was braless!

She threw off a pair of shoes that had at least three inch spiked heels.

She reached up and pulled the dress over her head. She had no panties on!

She hiccupped several times and then crawled in bed. She was softly snoring in seconds.

I was in shock. What was up with her?

I tried to rouse her to no avail. She was passed out.

I tossed and turned the rest of the night.

She and Harry were still asleep when I left in the morning.

I was pretty worthless at work. About ten o'clock that morning, I was trying to run a diagnostic against one part of the circuit board of the slot machine when my manager walked up.

"Stop what you're doing and head home. We found the defect a few minutes ago and already have a fix."

I was relieved. I could now go find out what the hell had gotten into Betty.

When I walked into my house and made my way up stairs to change, I found out what gotten into Betty.

It was Harry that had gotten into her.

I found them in our bed. All I could do was stand and stare. He was sliding his cock from the tip to the hilt into her cunt with hard thrusts. He had her talking trash.

"Oh baby, give me that dick. Shit, you fuck me much better than Jim ever did. Give it to me. Give it to me! Make me pregnant. Let me give you a baby."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.