Refraction - Cover

Refraction

Copyright© 2009 by AB_Moore

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A wild miss is sometimes the result of being willing to take a shot. This is completely unbelievable, and I revel in it.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mind Control   Slavery   Science Fiction   Voyeurism  

When they got back to Liam's basement, he counted up the money they had left. It was only about forty dollars. It wasn't much to show since they'd started with almost five hundred, but at least they weren't broke.

Liam had been a little put off by the small bag Courtney had come out of the lingerie store with considering she'd spent a bit better than two hundred dollars in there. Now that they were back in the privacy of his room he intended to find out if she'd gotten her monies worth.

Sitting on the edge of his bed, he had her stand in the middle of the room and strip out of her jeans and tee shirt. Marveling at her form had taken him another three minutes before he told her to show him the first bra and its matching panties.

It took him a half an hour to get her in and out of each bra and panty combination. Spending the time blatantly staring at her in them, taking in the roundness of her bottom as she bent to remove and put on things, and making her do slow turns. He'd told her to put her hands on her knees when she was facing away just to see her ass jut out toward him. It was any teenager's dream, to have a girl in front of him nude or mostly nude, and willing to stay still long enough to be properly admired.

Having the time to think, Liam encountered a few realizations along the way. First he noticed that Courtney had come far with her body, and that there was still ground to cover for her. Second he decided that she looked great as it was. Third he noticed the huge disparity in her clothing.

Courtney's new underwear was a vast improvement over the shirts and jeans he'd seen her in, and a big jump up from the things he'd bought her to replace those too big jeans too. She wasn't going to be able to put her new intimates in the wash at home without suspicion. Stupid as Liam thought her parents must be; they'd smell money.

"Ok," he said when he figured what he wanted to do. "I want you naked next."

Courtney was a scramble of dropping panties and bra tossing. Liam noted that when he put 'I want' into his request it was much more important to her. With a finger twirl he told her he wanted her to turn. She began shuffling her feet and moving in a slow spin.

Her legs still had unsmooth spots where the weight hadn't been leaving her evenly. The dark bush of her pubic hair was arousing to Liam, but obstructed the view he wanted of her pussy. Breasts were her shining trophy. Large and round, and supple to the eye, they jutted from her and drew him in.

Without distress or even a hint of embarrassment, she stood there, fully displayed. Liam loved it. Uncomfortable with the stiff pressure in his pants, he began unbuttoning his jeans. That stopped when he saw Courtney's tongue flicker out onto her upper lip.

Every pornographic fantasy he'd ever had rushed his brain at the same time. Cock lurching in his pants, Liam struggled to regain control. Forcing himself to calm down, Liam took a deep breath and beckoned for her to come closer.

Courtney stepped to him, and when he sat up his knees brushed against her thighs. She looked down slightly to see if he wanted something else. With a slow movement, Liam reached out and placed his right palm on her thigh.

The heat of her skin surprised him, and he felt the goose bumps rise no her flesh. Her leg was smooth, and his fingertips gently followed the curve of hit up to her hip. Without asking or saying a word, Liam took his hand and palmed her hairy mound. The coarse hairs cupped in his hand were softer than he thought they'd be.

Toying with her mound, he looked up and saw that her eyes were locked on him. She never wavered in her dedication, not even now with her most intimate parts in the palm of his hand. Rubbing her, Liam watched as her hips rocked with his movements.

"Do you play with yourself?" His hand didn't stop.

"Yes Sir."

"How often?"

"Every night."

"Show me." His hand fell from her sex. Lying back on his elbows, his pants halfway fastened, he pointed her to a chair.

Leaning back in the chair, Courtney put a leg on each chair arm, spreading herself wide, and giving Liam the view of her soft lower lips through her bush. Her right hand slid down and took on a slow circular movement over her mound, the tips of her fingers trailing through her wet lips.

"What do you think about when you get yourself off Courtney?"

"You Sir," she said. Her voice was cracking as her palm ground down into her sex.

"Always me?"

"Always Sir." Palm no longer grinding, the tips of her fingers were spinning wild over the soft flesh at the top of her pussy. She didn't seem to be trying to, but her hips were bucking in rhythm to her breath, and her eyes were fluttering.

Liam's cock surged, and he struggled to keep it under control. The last thing he wanted was sticky boxers. Watching with intent, he was careful not to move, afraid that the slightest stimulation would set him off.

In just a few moments, her lower lip was sucked into her teeth, and her voice strained against the walls. Liam saw her entire body quake and thrash, and watched the dampness from her pussy cover her fingers, and spread to her thighs.

"Would you like to see it again Sir?" Courtney was still trying to compose herself a minute later, but he had to admire her devotion.

"No," he said. "But stay like that, don't close your legs, I like looking at you."

Courtney didn't move. Over the minutes, her sex stopped glistening, and she almost looked composed sitting there with her legs over the arms of the chair. Taking his time, letting his cock return to normal, Liam organized his thoughts.

"All of our new underwear stays here," he said. "And it's the only underwear you're allowed to wear. I don't care if your mom thinks you're a slut. It's probably easier to explain if she does."

Nodding, Courtney stretched her hands above her head. "Yes Sir."

"You come to me first thing in the morning like normal, strip down, and pick out your underwear then. If you can't come here for whatever reason, you go without for the day."

"Yes Sir."

Liam was getting turned on again by the compliance she had in his control over her clothing and the idea that she would be nude in his room at some point, every day. Flushing he shook his head for clarity, and looked at her.

"Put your clothes on and go home," Liam said. "Tomorrow I'll see you first thing."

"Yes Sir."

Soon as she had the door closed after leaving, he was on his bed with his cock in his hand working out his own good times.

That was the beginning of her masturbating for him. Each day, she would show up early, change clothes right in his room. He'd ogle her as she did it, sometimes asking her to slow down or turn around, and then she'd work out. If she worked, he'd take her, and when she was done she'd come back to his house and change again.

Most days, as soon as she was stripped down get ready to dress and return home, he'd have her get off in the chair while he watched. Each time he was rapt with attention. Each time he'd quietly send her home when she was done, and each time he would tear his clothes off in frustration, and his cock would burst in orgasm after only a few seconds of playing with it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.