It's Always the Quiet Ones - Cover

It's Always the Quiet Ones

Copyright© 2009 by Y. A. Titlover

Interlude - Thursday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Interlude - Thursday Night - Eddie (14) take a trip to the library, where he meets Marie, an ultra-busty sexy librarian who teaches him the proper use of "library resources". Slow build with lots of big breast teasing, followed by lots of big breast sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

This is not a typical chapter. It is an interlude which takes place on Thursday night, parallel to Chapter 5. I am taking this special opportunity to do something a little different: a collaborative writing. I want to thank SpacerX for all of his wonderful assistance, advice, ideas, inspiration, proofreading, and permission to play in his universe. And I hope that you all, both his fans and mine, will enjoy this little excursion.


The music was soft, simple, and relaxing. Pan flutes were following that simple pentatonic scale that never allows itself to produce any dissonance. Harmony and tranquility in every note. Jasmine incense smoked from a stem on the table.

Karen stood on the end of her yoga mat, dressed in a simple leotard. She took a deep breath.

"First position, Downward Facing Dog."

Down on her knees, hands down. She pushed up, supporting herself on her hands and feet. Feet together, palms forward, legs straight, arms straight and aligned with torso. Stretch the torso, stretch the calves. Breathe.

Her mother walked into the living room and watched for a moment. She looked at her daughter's strong and lithe body, and smiled.

"Warrior One." Right foot to right hand, pivot left heel. Body up and right knee over right ankle. Hips forward, arms to side, then up, palms together, shoulder blades back.

"You're staring!", Karen sing-songed.

"Can I just admire you for a moment?", said Sybil, putting on her earrings.

"I know what you want..." she said, and slipped into Warrior Two. Hips turned, arms out, fingers open and stretched. Gaze over right arm. "You want some of this firm, young, teenage body ... Admit it, you can't keep your eyes off me ... The perfect curves ... the toned muscles ... full breasts and tight ass glistening with a light sheen of perspiration ... You know the rules. Buy me a drink first!"

Sybil chuckled. "I will be out all evening. You can fend for yourself?"

"I'll be fine. Have fun!"

"I should be back by midnight."

"No you won't!" They caught each other's eyes. Sybil shrugged. They both knew she was right.

She picked up her purse. "Have a good night."

"Night, Mom!"

"Good night, sweetheart."

Sybil left, leaving Karen alone in the living room.

"Extended Triangle Pose." Straighten front leg, left arm forward. Left thigh upwards... "Utthita Trikonasana."

An hour later, she was sweaty, relaxed, and was feeling a warm glow and extra limber. She put the rolled-up mat in the hall closet, grabbed a towel, and headed for her room, passing their converted third bedroom along the way. But before she got there she stopped, and looked at the door to her mother's office.

The curiosity crept into her again.

Karen stepped into her mother's office and looked around. With the exception of all the porn related materials, it looked like any other business office. Desk, computer, printer, filing cabinet, telephone, boxes and packing tape ... This was one of the things that she could never talk about at school, but luckily kids rarely ask each other what their parents do for a living. Her mom was in the porn industry. She was originally an actress, but now more interested in production, editing, and distribution. Karen didn't come in here that much. It always reminded her of seventh grade when she told one friend what her mother did, and within a few months she was being so horribly tormented by the other students her mother moved her to another school mid-year.

She sat down in front of a bookcase filled with DVDs, and flipped through them. They were arranged by categories: Anal, Bondage, Interracial, Lesbian, Gay, Threesomes, Blonds, Brunettes, Redheads ... Breasts.

Karen stopped at this. Breasts. Eddie was a breast man. Seems most likely he'd hook up with a girl with big breasts. Maybe his mystery girl was one of these. She pulled the stack out and started flipping through the titles.

She recognized some of the girls. They came over to the house occasionally. Some filming was even done here. "It's someone who knows me.", she said to herself.

"Julia ... A definite maybe. Recently divorced, no kids, maybe looking for some fun." She put that disk down on the floor, officially designating the "definite maybe" pile.

"Samantha ... Yes! Slutty enough to sleep with anyone. Never turns down sex. God, that would be awful if it were her." She put that down on top of Julia, re-designating the pile to a "Yes". Samantha was one of the few girls who continued to film during her pregnancy. How old is Gretchen now? Four?

"Marie ... Now that would be nice, but he's definitely not her type. She goes for the bad-boys ... Also, consider the logistics." She tried to imagine Eddie dealing with Marie's massive breasts, and shuddered. "Probably be buried alive!" She started the "No" pile.

"Rebecca ... Divorced, two sons, willing to try anything or anyone ... Yes!"

"Crystal ... Maybe ... Good Catholic girl. Very self-sacrificing. They'd be great together. She'd like him ... but not exactly the type to share. No." Tragic story there, she thought to herself. She shouldn't have been in the video in the first place. She wondered how Megan was doing. That was a horrible day. Those people were vicious.

"Rachael ... Yes!..." She put her in the Yes pile. "But she's seeing some big jealous type guy, so No..." She moved it to the No pile. " ... but that wouldn't stop her, so Yes..." back in the Yes pile. "But he'd find out ... No ... Oh wait, they broke up ... Yes!"

"Sarah ... Hmmm ... No. Pregnant with her first kid. Don't see her getting involved with him."

"Amy ... maybe." Karen looked at the picture. Amy was a beautiful buxom Korean girl wearing a lovely orange negligee. "Amy is the only one who can get away with wearing orange. She must be an autumn."

Karen chewed her hair. "Amy in orange..." It gave her an idea. She checked the clock. 7:15. She counted back three hours. It would be after four over on the west coast. She grinned.

"Amy! Yes!"

She put all the DVDs back in the bookcase, grabbed her towel, and ran to her room. She turned on her computer. As it booted up, she stripped down out of her leotard, toweled herself off, and put on a loose T-shirt and shorts. Then she signed on.

"Come on ... officialgirlfriend ... Please be on ... Yes! Invite!"

The webcam light turned on, and a moment later a window appeared. In it was a video image of a young girl, Karen's age, with sparkling eyes, a very pretty and energetic face, and long wavy amber-colored hair. She wore a black choker around her neck, the one she started wearing four or five months ago. The girl's eyes went wide as she saw Karen.

"Karen!!!" Amy Pestridge screamed, flipping her head about. Her hair flopped around as she bounced in her chair.

"Hi bosom-buddy! How ya doin?"

"Just super!!", she sang "You?"

Amy always brightened Karen's day. "Pretty good I guess. How's Orange County these days?"

She spun in her chair. "72 and gorgeous! How's Virginia?"

"98 and putrid. We got this thing out here on the east coast. Perhaps you've heard about it? It's called 'Weather.' You should try it!"

"Yuck! Never touch the stuff! How's your mom?"

"Oh, the usual. Limber and lubricated. How's Suzanne?"

"Mom's doing good." She waited, holding her face in her hands, and with this expectant smile growing on her face. "Well? ... Aren't you going to ask me about him?"

Karen groaned. "Oh come on Amy, we both know what happens when I ask you how Alan's doing."

Amy bounced in her chair. "Come on! Do it! Do it!"

Karen laughed. "Okay ... CURRENT Official Girlfriend..."

"Nah-ah-ahhh! ONLY Official Girlfriend!", she chided.

"Nooo ... I was FIRST Official Girlfriend!"

"We were six years old at the time! That doesn't count!"

"Yes it does!"

"How do you figure?"

"He kissed me."

"When?!", Amy challenged.

"When we were playing Twister! Do you remember that time? You, me, Alan, and Katherine were playing, and Katherine was running the spinner, and she kept calling out weird positions, like 'Left hand Butt!'"

"That time?" Amy laughed. "That wasn't a kiss! He fell on your face!"

"It was too a kiss!"

"No. I remember, you both got these big fat lips. He fell on you!"

"Yeah ... I didn't say it was a GOOD kiss! But he puckered up and went for me!"

Amy screamed in laughter.

"Also...", Karen continued. " ... remember that time when his and Katherine's mom took us all to see Aladdin? I was sitting next to him, and he kissed me during the movie, and it was a good kiss! So there! Thhpppp!"

"So? I was sitting next to him too, and he kissed me too."

Karen's jaw dropped. "No!"

Amy nodded. "Yeah! He knew what he wanted back then!"

"That two-timing little weasel!"

"Hey! That's my boyfriend you're talking about!"

"Sorry! ... That two-timing, HUGE, well-hung weasel!"

"That's more like it!" Amy giggled. "So! You have to ask me now."

Karen groaned again. "Arrghh ... Okay ... Amy?"

"Hmm?"

"How's that hunky boyfriend of yours doing?"

"Oh, yessssssss..." Amy pumped her fist in the air.

Amy's immediate reaction was of so much pleasure, Karen briefly wondered if she was actually sitting on him at that moment.

"Superastoundincredastaggeringlyfabulogroovytastic!", Amy erupted with her arms in the air. Her entire being flooded with happiness.

"So, it sounds like he's doing good..."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I gotta tell you what he did to me yesterday!"

"Aaaannnnd ... here it comes."

"No! You gotta hear this! So like, he tied me and this other girl together with velcro strips..."

"Amy, we both know that you are miles ahead of me sexually..."

" ... and then he got got these big feathers..."

" ... but it doesn't mean I need to hear all the details of your perverted sex life."

"What? Feathers? That's not perverted!"

"Yes it is."

"No, it's just kinky. Perverted would be using like, the entire chicken."

"I stand corrected. Is this something I'm going to have to deal with a lot when we come out there for summer vacation?"

"Kinky sex? Sure! Hey, if you're staying with us, you're gonna see a lot of that. But, don't worry! You're like totally Alan-worthy! You're not gonna be left out."

Karen hesitated. "You know, I'm weirded out enough just with you saying it's okay for Alan and me to fool around, but you ... You'd really want to be in the room watching, or taking part, don't you?"

Amy grinned and danced in her chair.

"Oh just admit it! You want me, don't you?", Karen teased.

Amy smiled coyly. "Why shouldn't I?"

"I'll have you know, that underneath my clothes ... I am completely naked!"

"Big deal! I'm not even wearing pants now."

"Big deal. You never wear pants. So you're still really into that girl-girl stuff?"

"It's like totally super cool fun! You should try it!"

"Ehhhhhmmmmm ... Well, I don't know. I can kinda see how it could be fun, but not yet. I'm still into penises right now. And besides, SOMEBODY in this house needs to be repressed."

"Oh, I'm sure we can help you with that."

Karen smiled. "Well, maybe it'll happen, and maybe it won't. I'm not that easy ... usually."

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Usually? What? Did something happen?"

Karen smiled coyly. "Well..."

"COOL BEANS! Spill them!" Amy bounced and pounded her desk. The camera shook accordingly.

"Okay, so you remember that date I had with Jackson, and how that went?"

"Oh yeah! And you said you asked your mom how to give a good blowjob. How did that go?"

Karen paused for effect. "Well, this was ... THE mother-daughter bonding experience she had been waiting for her entire life!"

Amy laughed.

"She got SO excited! So naturally ... She called Grandma."

Amy screamed. "No!"

Karen picked up a hairbrush and held it to her ear, telephone style. "Hello, Mom?", she mimicked, placing her hand over her heart. "My daughter just asked me how to polish knobs properly!" She mock-sniffed. "My little girl is growing up!"

"Seriously?"

"Yeah! She did! Like I don't have enough to deal with already!"

Amy collapsed into giggles. "M'kay. Then what?"

"Well, after the requisite amount of therapy, we then got down to business. First she needed to get a dildo."

"Don't tell me you have a dildo shortage in your house!"

"OUR house! Are you kidding? Not only is my mom the President of the Strap-On-Of-The-Month Club, she's also a client! No, she brought out the entire collection. All of them, Amy..." She slapped the desk. "ALL of them! ... She brought out her entire battalion of plastic soldiers!"

"How many does she have?"

"I don't know! Dozens! And she's got them arranged into different military divisions too. First there's her Infantry, and then there's her Covert Operations ... and then there's", and Karen punched her fist into her palm, " ... Heavy Artillery!"

Amy screamed in laughter.

"I'm not done! After that, she's still got them organized. Each one has its own name, rank, and serial number! And believe me, you do NOT want to see General Mayhem!" Karen was giggling too. "So, she pulls out Private Johnson and Leftenant Dangle."

"Leftenant?"

"Yeah. He's kind of bent to the left. Mom wanted me to be prepared for anything. And then she proceeds to tell me more about penis anatomy than I have ever wanted to know, or knew that it was possible to know. She knows where every nerve ending is, where all the highest concentrations are, and the best rhythms and patterns of stimulation. I swear, if I could major in Penis Stimulation, I'd have my Ph.D. already!"

"Ommigod! That is soooo cool! You totally have to tell me everything you know! Everything!"

"I will, later, but let me finish first. It doesn't stop there. Nooo ... She then goes into all her Reiki energy-medicine stuff, which I can't make heads of tails of. She says the best orgasms come when you manage to synchronize three different energy vibrations. I couldn't follow it, but she swears by it."

"Wow! I totally wanna know all about that energy-medicine-y stuff too!"

Karen smiled at Amy's enthusiasm. "You're going to have to ask her that next time you see her, because for me it was all ... whoosh!", and she waved her hand over her head. "Anyways, then we got into some physical practice."

"Cool! How did that go?"

"Amazing! My mom is an incredible teacher. I can sword-swallow with the best now."

"What? You can deep-throat?"

"Yeah!"

"OHH! Show me!"

"What, now?"

Amy nodded eagerly.

"No!"

"Oh pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease!!!"

Karen looked around nervously, not really knowing what she was looking for. She looked back at Amy. "You keep your hands off the screen-capture key?"

Amy held up her hands to the camera. "You know I wouldn't do that!"

"I know. But you know how I feel about being recorded doing stuff like that."

"Yeah, I understand."

"Well, okay. Hold on."

Karen opened up her desk drawer and pulled out a flesh-colored dildo. "Private Johnson, Amy ... Amy, Private Johnson ... Okay..." She held it up to her face, and looked at it. "Uh ... I have to, like, lube this down first."

"M'kay. Go ahead!"

"No, I mean I have to lick this whole thing."

"I know. What's stopping you?"

"This is embarrassing!"

"So, do it slowly then!"

Karen collapsed into giggles. She buried her face in her hands and laughed, and then shook her head. "Okay. Here goes!" She started licking the sides of the dildo.

"Oh, yeah. That's it.", encouraged Amy. "Now like, talk dirty to it."

"Stop that!", Karen laughed. She continued licking the sides.

"I'm just trying to help. If I were over there, I'd be licking the other side."

"Is that all you would be licking?"

"Maybe.", she giggled.

Karen finished licking the sides of the dildo, and started working the top. Then she lifted it up and tilted her head back, pointing the dildo down towards her mouth. "Ready?"

"Ready!"

"Drum roll please!"

Amy pounded her desk in a drum roll.

In one smooth motion, Karen pushed the dildo into her mouth, and let it slide all the way down into her throat, until the plastic testicles touched her chin.

"OH MY GOD!" Amy screamed.

Karen pulled the dildo out and smiled to the camera. "Ta-daa!"

"AAAHH!! That was amazing!"

"Thank you!" Karen cuddled the dildo to her chest. "I'd like to thank the academy..."

Amy laughed and bounced in her chair, clapping. "So like, have you done this on a guy yet?"

Karen grinned from ear to ear. Amy screamed. "Tell me! Tell me!"

"Okay." Karen put the dildo back in her drawer. "Well, Mom said I was ready to try it on a live penis, and I figured I needed to find some guy, but instead, she decided to find one for me."

"NOOO! Wow! That's so super absowonderlisiouslyfantabulistic! You've got a way super double duper cool mom!"

"Yeah. Well, most of the time she is. So anyway, I came home yesterday, and there's ... Eddie."

Amy squirmed in her chair. "Oooh ... Eddie! Who's Eddie?"

"No idea!"

"Sounds super cute!"

"He is. And this is where the story gets interesting." She paused. "Wait, I need some visual aids."

Karen got up, ran to the other side of her room, and picked up three old Barbie dolls and a Ken. She sat back down in front of her computer. "Okay ... here's me." She held up one Barbie doll and waved it at the camera. "Hi Amy!!!!", she said in a high-squeaky voice.

Amy waved back.

Karen held up another doll. "This is my mom."

"That's not your mom!"

"You're right. Hold on..." Karen opened her desk drawer and pulled out a couple cotton balls, and shoved them into the front of the doll's dress, inflating the chest to gargantuan proportions. "Okay ... THIS is my mom!'"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.