It's Always the Quiet Ones - Cover

It's Always the Quiet Ones

Copyright© 2009 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 5 - Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Thursday - Eddie (14) take a trip to the library, where he meets Marie, an ultra-busty sexy librarian who teaches him the proper use of "library resources". Slow build with lots of big breast teasing, followed by lots of big breast sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

There's an old joke about D.C. weather; If you don't like it, just wait a week. The weather flips around so quickly it almost produces whiplash. (This is opposed to Florida weather, which practically vibrates.)

The common side-joke, which isn't terribly clever and is used too often by comedians who aren't really trying, is that it is caused by all the hot air blowing out of the Capitol building when Congress is in session. Locals know however that this is not the case.

No, the local weather is actually controlled by several competing lobbyists who are benefiting from the sudden demand in their products. Land's End Parkas, Gatorade, 3M waterproofing, and Michelin snow tires all compete with their donations to the several congressmen on the Sub-Committee on Local Weather Control and Farm Subsidies.

Gatorade apparently just made a huge donation, because that nice 72 degree spring weather which is perfect for porn stories had just skyrocketed into the high 90's.


Despite the fact that it was still early in the morning, Eddie was already a sweaty mess when he reached Marie's house. The hot muggy air made it difficult to breathe, his clothes were stuck to his body, and he was really looking forward to basking in her air-conditioning while she tongue-bathed him. But instead he just found a note on the door.

Hey Cousin,

Had to get to work early.

Thanks for helping me yesterday. I'm feeling much better.

Love,

Marie

Dammit! Well, life happens. He considered for a moment taking the note so the creepy delivery guy would waste an hour banging on her door to get her to sign for a package that clearly said it didn't need signing, but decided to be nice to the guy instead. It was going to be too hot. He left the note on the door, and rode to school.


School progressed at the glacial rate it usually does, and it started off with the standard promise of being a boring uneventful day. But this soon changed. By second period, a great new joke about Kermit the Frog had filtered down from the seniors, and had made its way across most of the school.

The short break between third and fourth period was always one of the high points of his day, because he always got to see her then. But this time was different. This time she was looking for him as well. Karen was walking with a few other seniors, and their eyes met. She was beautiful, as she was every day, and was wearing this white billowy loose blouse and blue knee-high skirt. She smiled slightly to him as she walked, and casually pulled a folded note from her books. Eddie saw her hold it by her side between two fingers as she approached him. He took the hint, and maneuvered towards her.

They passed each other. Their hands brushed slightly as he took the note.

He inhaled deeply as she walked past, taking in her fresh scent as he did every day. He loved her smell, her natural feminine musk with a faint touch of a lilac perfume. He looked back, and saw her glance back at him. She too seemed to be inhaling deeply.

Great, all she's getting from me is sweat and Right-Guard, he thought to himself. But at least she seemed to enjoy it. As he got to class, he glanced at the note.

"7th period study hall, gymnasium"

He smiled. She found a time when they could get together. He pocketed the note.


After fourth period English was lunch for his half of the school. He was at the table with his friends, finishing off a piece of pineapple upside-down cake which he had now vowed to eat every day for the rest of his life, when he saw her again.

Karen was across the room, looking a bit apprehensive. Eddie looked in the direction she was looking. Craig Stewart was there, playing chess as usual. There was an empty seat next to him.

No excuses, Karen! He looked back at her. She had caught his eye, and gave him a pleading "Wish me luck!" look. He nodded to her, and jerked his head in Craig's direction. Go on!

Karen took a deep cleansing breath (which immediately attracted Eddie's and a few other boys in the room attentions to her large breasts) and headed to Craig's table. Eddie excused himself, and headed over as well.

He had to hear this.

Karen plopped down next to Craig, startling everyone at his table. She said something, and the entire table erupted in laughter. Kids from the surrounding tables looked around to see what had happened.

Eddie couldn't hear her, but he knew what she had said. As the laughter died down he finally got close enough to hear Craig's response.

Craig waited the perfect amount of time for the laughter to die down. Then he looked this busty white chick over and said with a straight face...

"So, you like that hot black-on-white action?"

Every kid in every surrounding table exploded in laughter. Karen nearly fell off the bench.


Fifth period: Mr. Miller's Social Studies. Eddie had been looking forward to this all day, for today was the day that the school-wide famous Marty West, comedian extraordinaire, was going to give his oral report. They were always legendarily funny.

Marty got up in front of the class amid cheers and whistles and applause. Mr. Miller nodded to him. "So, what is your story?"

"For my assignment, I choose the classic Brothers Grimm fairy tale of ... Rapunzel!" All the kids in the class oohed and giggled in the anticipation. He took a sweeping bow.

"And the cultural context?"

Marty cleared his throat dramatically.

He read the first three words.

The entire class howled in laughter.

(And no, you're not finding out until Chapter 6.)


When seventh period finally came around, Eddie dutifully showed up for Study Hall, and immediately asked Mrs. Drake if he could go to the library. She agreed. He picked up his books and left for the gymnasium.

Karen was waiting for him alone in the foyer. His heart just soared as he saw her. "Hey Eddie!"

"Hi!" He dropped his books on the floor next to hers. "How's your mom?"

"Better. She's doing okay now. She tends to get like that a few times a year. His birthday usually, but sometimes there are other reminders."

Eddie looked a little guilty. "I think I may have caused it."

"Don't go down that path. I have, and there's nothing good down there ... It's just something we have to live with. I just spend an hour or two holding her, letting her get it out, and she's better. It's actually a good thing you were with her."

"Thanks."

"So ... Did you ... talk to your girlfriend about me yet?"

Eddie groaned. "No. I tried, but I haven't seen her today. I'll go see her after school and ask her then."

"Okay...", she nodded. She looked sheepish. "You know, after you left yesterday, I asked my mom who your mystery woman is..."

"Oh."

"Yep ... She won't tell me either. Apparently she didn't get clear instructions, so she's keeping me in the dark too."

Eddie smiled, and then he thought for a moment.

"You know, you could have just lied to me and said your mom told you, and then steered the conversation to give you her name."

Karen shook her head. "Yeah, but that would have involved scheming and lying. I'm not big on those." She stood there and watched him, smiling gently, and then stepped up closer to him. "So ... I was wondering ... If you could show me something..."

"Hmm?"

"Let me see it!"

Eddie was dumbfounded. He looked around. "What? Here?"

She nodded.

"No!"

"Come on!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Why not?"

He looked around, and whispered. "I'm not just gonna whip it out here!"

She scowled at him. "No, not that! The chart!"

"Oh! ... I thought you meant..."

"Well yeah, I'd like to see that too, but right now I just want to see the chart."

"Oh ... um ... wait here. Let me check if it's clear."

Eddie stepped into the boys locker room and looked around. He checked the stalls, the dressing area, and the showers. It was completely empty. He came back and gestured her in.

"Oh." Karen said as she stepped inside. "This is just like the girls room, but backwards."

"Over here."

He took her to the toilet stalls, and they went into one of them. "Well, here it is."

Karen looked at the famous Girl Comparison Chart. "Oh my god!" She laughed. It was a huge chart, with many rows of names, columns of descriptions, and a vast matrix of numbers.

Karen scanned the chart, giggling. "Did someone bring a straight-edge in here for this? Why didn't they just make a website? ... How many girls are there here? Five, ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-two ... Oh, and the categories! Face, boobs, butt, legs, waist, hair, total package ... Oh, this is great! I got a nine point six seven! ... What's wrong with my hair?"

"I fully admit I had nothing to do with this!"

"I love it! ... wait..." She reached into her pocket, and pulled out a small digital camera. "I gotta get a picture of this!"

"No! Don't ... Don't do that!" Eddie put his hand up to block the camera.

"Why? I gotta show this to my friends!"

"No, don't..."

"But why?"

"Look, it's funny to you because you're one of the top girls. But look at Marcella's score. Do you think she'll find that funny?"

"So I won't show it to her!"

"Yeah, but are you sure that none of your friends won't show it to any of their friends, and that it'll guarantee to never reach her?"

"Oh. I see."

"She's got enough problems without her seeing that her unattractiveness has been rated to two decimal places."

Karen nodded, and put the camera away. "You're right. Pick a winner, pick a loser." She pondered the chart some more. "Still, I think the chart is incomplete."

"How so?"

"Well, it needs more columns! All we have here are physical attributes. You also need other things like skills, and attitudes, and thresholds."

"Like what?"

"Well, there's kissing, and oral skills of course..." They both giggled at that. "Humor, Poise, Conversation ... And then there's umm ... Trigger."

"Trigger?"

"Yeah ... a measure of how much effort it takes to get a girl turned on. Like, I know there are some girls who need like hours of compliments to get excited. Those would be Ones on your One to Ten scale here."

"So the Tens would be?"

"Like my mom. She a Ten trigger. She gets gushy at the drop of a hat."

Eddie laughed.

"Seriously! Next time you're over, I'll get a hat and drop it. She'll start squirming."

They both chuckled at this for a moment, and then realized they were looking at each other fairly seriously.

"So ... do you take after your mom?"

Karen cocked her head. "In some ways."

"Too bad I don't have a hat with me."

"Well, what have you got?"

Eddie reached into his pocket. "I've got a ball-point pen..."

Karen took the pen and quite deliberately dropped it on the floor. "That'll do!"

They grabbed each other and started kissing in a mad frenzy. Eddie held her body while Karen grasped his face in her hands. They slammed against the stall wall, kissing wildly and frantically clawing at each other. Eddie broke the kiss and started nibbling around her cheek, her jaw, her neck. Karen rolled her head back, baring her throat to him. She started breathing heavily. "Oh ... yes ... Oh Eddie...", she whispered as she gripped his hair.

His hands traced her bra across her back, and he slid one hand up to her side. Karen took that hand and quickly placed it directly on her large breast. He caressed her, roaming his hand all around every inch of her fat tit. He could feel the softness of her breast, the firmness of her youth, and the excitement in her nipple through her bra and blouse. He kissed up to her lips again, and their tongues entwined. Everywhere he kissed her, mouth, face, neck ... Karen Matthews tasted so sweet.

And he was rock-hard for her.

She took his other hand and placed it on her other breast. Holding both of his hands in hers, she squeezed his hands hard against her huge tits. Her body undulated as he cupped her fleshy globes and kissed her. She moaned under her breath, put one hand on his head, and pushed his head downward. He nibbled across her chin, then down across her throat. She was moaning softly. He reached the top of her chest, kissing, licking, and mouthing, as he gently pulled the top of her blouse open revealing more and more delicate creamy white skin and the gentle curves of the top of her breasts. She was breathing heavily, and her chest was lifting up towards his face.

Eddie pushed her ample tits up and buried his face into her cleavage. They both groaned as the silky soft flesh enveloped his face, and he licked and kissed her firm warm titflesh as she held his head to her breasts. Karen rocked her chest back and forth, pushing her full tits into his face as he kissed and tasted every available inch of skin. His tongue probed deep in between her breasts, and across the top, and slightly under the edge of her tight bra. Her breast flesh squeezed through his fingers.

"Ohhh...", she moaned excitedly, and she started this slightly nervous jumping and bouncing on her toes. They giggled as the tops of her full breasts smacked into his face repeatedly. Eddie kissed back up her chest, up over her throat, and kissed her full on the mouth. Their tongues slid over each other sensuously.

Karen reached down and cupped his erection through his jeans. He gasped as a bolt of pleasure shot through his body, and she growled with approval. She rubbed his crotch, broke the kiss, and asked him in a raspy whisper "So how about a little extra credit?"

He was panting and clawing at her body. "Don't ... don't say 'little' right now.", he joked.

She giggled. "Okay ... How about an oral exam?" She didn't wait for an answer, and grabbed him by the belt buckle and turned them both around. She sat down on the toilet seat, and started undoing his belt and pants.

Eddie stood there in front of her and braced himself against the stall walls as she pulled his pants open and reached into his underwear. She grabbed his hard cock and immediately started licking it. She hummed and grunted and groaned and held his dick in her hand and dragged her hot tongue across it.

"Oh ... Ohh ... Oh yeah..." Eddie moaned as she licked and stroked him. "Oh god ... Oh yes..."

Karen held his cock in both hands and swirled her tongue around his glans, eying him mischievously. She let out some soft moans as the tip of her tongue traced under the ridge of his swollen cock-head. Eddie shuddered. She was going for all the hotspots.

"Whatever happened to those milestones?", he gasped.

"Fuck them!", she grinned, and continued licking his glans. She lifted his cock and dragged her tongue up the entire sensitive underside.

"Ohhh ... And what about all that 'Savoring the Anticipation'?"

She gave another swirling lick around his glans. "Like you haven't been anticipating this since fourth period!" And she sucked his cock head into her mouth, and dug her tongue into his glans cleft.

Eddie's knees buckled as the pleasure shot through his body. Karen pushed forward and took in a mouth full of dick and sucked as she pulled back, tilting her head. She pushed and pulled again, and again, and got into a rhythm, rolling her head left and right while plunging and sucking. She held onto his erection with one hand, and slid her other hand around to his butt and held on. She moaned and grunted in time with her rhythm. Eddie grabbed on to the tops of the stall walls and hung on, swinging under her assault. He briefly felt like one of those balls in an executive pacifier, you know the type, with five metal balls swinging back and forth while supported by two lines, all smacking into each other. But the big difference here was that he was being sucked off by a beautiful busty teenager instead of being smacked in the ass by four huge balls.

At that thought, he wisely decided to abandon that line of imagery, and concentrate on the sexy girl blowing him.

"Ohhh ... Oh god ... oh yes..." She felt so good.

Karen sucked like that for a while, and then plunged down far, deep throating him. Eddie gasped as he felt her lips push up into his base, and she pulled back slowly, shaking her head back and forth as she dragged her lips across his entire length. She pulled off him and lifted his dick. "Oh Eddie, I love sucking your cock!" she whispered. She licked his balls, and then up around the sides of this cock, back and forth between each side, and all the way up to his crown. She was panting. "I only hope you're getting half as much out of this as I am."

Eddie gasped and squirmed. "Oh, don't worry about me..." he joked, panting. "But I have to warn you ... Real soon, you're gonna get all of it!"

"Can't wait!" She took him in her mouth again and sunk down all the way to the hilt. Eddie groaned, and she pulled back and resumed her sucking and rolling rhythm. Then she switched to a simple straight on plunging and bobbing and picked up the pace. "Hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm..." She grunted as she sucked.

He rolled his head around, relishing in the intense sensations. "God damn girl!" He said, looking back at her bobbing head. "You're so fucking good!" He started thrusting his cock into her mouth, matching her rhythm. Karen simply held still and let him fuck her face a bit, and then started stroking him.

He was panting heavily. "Oh god Karen ... you're gonna make me cum!" He could feel it in his balls. Karen took him in her mouth again and started sucking ferociously. She grunted more as she sucked...

"Hmm! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!" She pulled off him for a moment. "Cum Eddie! Cum in my mouth!" She plunged down on him again and started quickly bobbing her head on his dick.

Eddie was pumping his cock into her mouth. He could feel his orgasm building. "Oh god ... oh god yes ... here it comes..." Karen grabbed his butt and pulled him in hard. He couldn't hold back any more, and blew his wad into her mouth, groaning and grunting as quietly as he could manage. "Huuhh ... uhhh ... hahhhh ... ahhh..." His cock erupted into her warm mouth, and he filled her with his hot cum.

Karen moaned as he came, and she slurped and sucked out everything he gave her. She pulled off his softening dick and savored his cum, rolling it around in her mouth before swallowing it down. "Oh yes..." she moaned. "So good..."

"Oh ... oh god...", he panted.

She looked up at him adoringly, and he looked into her eyes, exhausted but satisfied. They smiled to each other.

"My turn!", they both said simultaneously. They laughed, and Karen stood up while Eddie stuffed his cock back in his pants and zipped up. They switched places, and as Eddie tried to sit on the toilet, Karen grabbed him and kissed him full on the mouth. He could taste his own emissions in her mouth, and was startled by it. Part of him wanted to be disgusted by the thought of tasting is own semen, but it was soon overruled by an overwhelming opinion of "Oh, what the fuck" coming from the rest of his body. He kissed her back hungrily.

Karen broke the kiss and pushed him back to sit on the toilet. Grinning, she then grabbed the stall wall with one hand for balance, and lifted one side of her skirt a bit. She slowly raised one leg up, with her knee bending so her foot pointed downward at all times, until her knee came up to her chest. Eddie could see more and more of her beautiful thighs. She then straightened her lifted leg, raising her foot higher and higher until her toes pointed towards the ceiling.

"Gotta love gymnastics!", she said with a coy smile.

"Always have!"

Her skirt had lifted with her leg, and he could see every inch of her bare inner thigh, but she had also pulled her skirt up high enough so he could see the soft rounded mound of her panties-covered pussy. They were damp, stained with her excitement. She lowered her leg, and rested it on his shoulder.

Eddie grinned and caressed his hands over her smooth strong thighs. Karen hummed appreciatively, and pushed in closer. He kissed her inner thigh, and kissed her again, and again, moving upward

She squirmed. "You don't have to tease me.", she whispered.

He slowly licked up her thigh. "You don't like this?"

Karen let out a soft and wavering high-pitched whine, half excitement and half frustration. She spoke in desperate gasps. "Oh yeah! ... I do! ... I want you to do this for a few more hours ... But we don't have much time..."

"You're right.", he agreed, and he grabbed her butt with one hand and her panties in the other, and pulled her in, planting his face directly into her groin.

"Ohh!"

He licked the cleft between her thigh and groin, tasting her salty-sweet skin. Karen shuddered. Eddie then pulled her panties to the side, revealing her wet pussy, and he gave her labia an exploratory lick.

"MMM!", Karen gasped. "Oh yeah! That's it!"

She still had that strong musky taste which he fell in love with yesterday. He swirled his tongue around, licking her outer lips in a wide circle. Karen squealed and twisted her hips. He then gave her a long, slow, vertical lick up the entire length of her vagina and brushed his tongue against her covered clitoris. She shuddered and gasped.

"Oh god! ... Yes ... Oh, that's it!"

He pushed his tongue in deep into her pussy, and shook his head back and forth. Karen moaned, grabbed his head, and pulled him in harder into her groin. She started panting quietly.

He fingered her clitoral hood as he licked her, and she shivered. He swirled his tongue around some more, gave long licks, and nibbled her outer lips. Karen shuddered, her hips squirming as she ground her pussy into his face.

KA-CHUMP!

The door to the locker room had opened. The sound of footsteps followed. Eddie and Karen froze. They listened to the footsteps for a moment, and then he quickly disentangled himself from her crotch. Karen silently climbed on top of the toilet as he opened the stall door and looked out cautiously. He couldn't see anyone, but the stall door creaked loud enough to attract the person's attention.

The person came around the corner, investigating the sound. Eddie saw who it was and went cold.

Elliot Payne.

He could also see he was holding a joint in one hand, and a lighter in the other.

"What the FUCK are you doing in here?", he yelled.

Eddie panicked, jumped back into the stall, and slammed the door closed and locked it, and then immediately regretted it. He should have run out, should have tried to escape, and try to draw his attention away so Karen could get out. He turned to her.

"Oh shit ... Elliot ... I...", he said. Karen's eyes went wide.

Elliot ran up to the stall door and pounded on it. "Get the FUCK out here, you little shit!", he yelled.

Eddie was terrified, frozen, panicking. He didn't know what he feared most, getting beaten up by Elliot again, or Karen getting discovered in here and getting in trouble. His mind stumbled, trying to think of a way out. But there was nothing he could say, nothing he could do. Elliot was not the type to think or talk. He could only terrorize.

"OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!"

Elliot hit the door hard. Eddie jumped, and pushed his body up against the door, trying to hold it closed and to block the gap so Elliot couldn't see into the stall. Karen stood on the toilet, terrified and confused.

Elliot dropped down and grabbed Eddie's ankles under the door, and pulled him down. With a scream Eddie fell forward against the toilet, hitting his arms and head against the seat. He kicked and bolted, but Elliot was too strong, and started to pull him out under the door. Eddie grabbed the toilet and pulled back, kicking and fighting, but it was a losing battle.

"Let go of me!"

"Get the FUCK out here! You spying on me?"

Eddie kicked and fought, but couldn't break free. He thought maybe he should just let go, let Elliot pull him out and pummel him, throw his head in a toilet, torture him, or do whatever else he needed to do to satisfy himself, just so Karen could get out safely. But he knew that wasn't going to happen. He knew that if Elliot started beating him up, Karen would come out and help fight him off, and then their secret would get out.

"Come ON! Get out here!" Elliot yelled as he pulled Eddie's legs.

Eddie managed to gather some leverage and pulled himself back towards the toilet. His head was over the seat, and he looked up into Karen's face. She was terrified.

Karen...

Oh Karen ... My sweet ... My love ... My muse ... My inspiration!

It was a Hail-Mary pass, but he went for it. Eddie threw his head down into the bowl, took a deep breath, and yelled.

"HHUUUAARRGHHH!!!"

And then he plunged his hand into the cold water and splashed it around.

Elliot immediately released his legs and jumped back panicking. "AAAAHHH! ... What the fuck man? ... You barfing in there?!"

Eddie coughed and fake hurled again. "HHUUAAAARRGHH! ... AAAUUGGHH..." He splashed the water a couple times.

"Man, are you all right in there?"

Eddie coughed, spit, and moaned. "Ohhhh ... Uhhhh ... Get ... the nurse..."

Elliot jumped up. "Yeah ... Okay man! Stay there! I'll be back!" And he took off running, slamming the locker room door behind him.

Eddie looked up at Karen. "Good God, that actually worked!"

Karen had this stunned look on her face. "Let's get out of here!"

They jumped out of the stall and ran to the foyer door, grabbed their books, and quickly headed out into the halls. They were both breathing heavily, terrified, but relieved.

"Oh my god, oh my god ... I've never been so scared..." Karen was panting. "I'm sorry ... I ... I just..."

"It's okay, Karen. I was scared too."

She panted and shook her head. "That was amazing! How did you know what to do?"

Eddie shook his head. "I didn't. I just took a chance." He looked at her. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I looked at you and thought about throwing up!"

Karen leaned up against the wall, laughing. "Well, I'm glad I could help in SOME way. I had no idea what to do!" She fumed. "This is so unfair! I got a girlfriend in southern California who gets to have sex every day in school! Every Day! They have a supply closet and an unused classroom! We can't even get a few minutes alone in a bathroom!"

"Shhh..."

Karen looked embarrassed and covered her mouth. They looked around the hallway. It was empty, but she realized they had to be careful.

"An unused classroom ... Wow ... It must be nice to have a decent educational budget.", she joked. He chuckled. "Thanks. I owe you one."

"Actually, I think I still owe you one."

"Maybe we can settle that sometime this weekend?" He nodded. "I think I should get going. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"I'll catch you later Eddie!" She winked at him, blew him a kiss, and ran down the hall.

Eddie watched Karen as she ran down the hall. He loved the way her body shook and bounced as she ran. As she disappeared around the corner, he sighed and headed in the other direction, towards the library.

He didn't get far before he encountered Elliot Payne with Nurse Brown heading towards him. Oh great, he thought to himself. He had no idea how to handle this. He didn't have any story ready, no lie prepared. Why did Elliot have to actually go and get the nurse? Why was he actually doing the right thing? Why...

Why do I have to lie in this situation, he thought to himself.

"Eddie, are you all right? Elliot told me you were sick."

Eddie grinned at Nurse Brown. "Actually, I'm fine. I'm sorry your time is being wasted here, but Elliot was attacking me, and I just pretended to throw up to get him to leave me alone."

"WHAT!!??" Elliot fumed. He pushed towards Eddie, fists balled, teeth gritted.

Nurse Brown slapped a hand on Elliot's shoulder and held him there. "Oh really?"

Eddie smiled at Elliot. He wasn't afraid of him anymore. In fact, he now knew exactly how to hurt this guy, and he took the opportunity. "Oh yeah! It didn't take much to fool him, but the weirdest thing happened." Eddie poked Elliot in the chest with his wet hand. "For the first time in your god-forsaken life, you actually did something decent. For as long as I've known you, you have spent every moment trying to prove to everyone that you are this bad-ass em-eff-ing thug who needs to be feared, but when push comes to shove, in a time of crisis, you can actually be trusted to do the right thing. You could have just left me alone, or taken advantage of me being really weak to beat on me, but no! You actually went and got the nurse! You are actually capable of thinking about the needs of another person, and are willing to spend some energy helping him.

That's right ... Stab, and twist ... You may be able to hurt my body and my feelings, but I have just shattered your identity ... And now for the kill.

Eddie stepped forward and glared at Elliot. Elliot looked stunned. "I want you to know that you have now earned my respect..." He tapped him in the chest with his wet finger. "I now know that I can trust you, when things get out of ... joint."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.