It's Always the Quiet Ones - Cover

It's Always the Quiet Ones

Copyright© 2009 by Y. A. Titlover

Chapter 2 - Monday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Monday - Eddie (14) take a trip to the library, where he meets Marie, an ultra-busty sexy librarian who teaches him the proper use of "library resources". Slow build with lots of big breast teasing, followed by lots of big breast sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   First   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

It was Monday afternoon, 3:02 PM, and Eddie was cycling furiously. His books and homework were crammed into his backpack, and his friends were calling for him to wait up. But he couldn't. He had a date.

He had been thinking about her all day, and couldn't wait for school to end.

As he coasted down a hill, he checked the small note in his hand for the hundredth time. He had long ago memorized the address written on it, but the delicate handwriting still brought him shivers of pleasure every time he saw it. She was real, and she was his. And she wanted him.

He pictured Marie in his mind's eye, her warm pretty face, her soft brown hair, her dark eyes ... and her magnificently huge breasts. The twenty-four year old goddess had taken the fourteen year olds virginity only yesterday in a wild afternoon of seduction and passion, and now she wanted him to come straight to her house for some more. Eddie thought back to every moment he was with her yesterday. Peeking on her in the bathroom, then her seducing him on the couch in her office, then humping like rabbits in the beanbag chair in the reading room. He smiled and felt his dick growing with fresh excitement as he wondered what her house looked like, and grinned when he realized he would be seeing her bedroom very soon now.

A car pulled in front of him, jarring him from his thoughts. He waved to the driver, and continued riding, keeping his attention on the road. But memories of Marie soon filled his mind again.

He turned left at Jackson Street and started reading house numbers on the mailboxes. "8210... 8212... 8214..." His heart started pounding with anticipation as he saw the one that must be hers. "8218... 8220!" This was it! Marie's house!

Hopefully.

He rode his bicycle up the long gravel driveway checking out her house. Her front yard was heavily wooded, providing lots of cover and privacy. The house was a single-level surrounded by trees and thick bushes. He checked the windows for any sign of life, but couldn't see anything through the closed curtains. Still, he carefully put his bike into the side yard, behind a bush where it couldn't be seen from the street. Then checking the address in his hand again, he approached the door.

Nervousness flooded his body. What if this was the wrong house? What should he say? Maybe she gave him the wrong address by mistake? Or even worse, on purpose? Maybe he was just one fling that she had and didn't want to bother with anymore? No, he told himself. Marie wasn't like that. She had to be here. She just had to.

Trembling, Eddie knocked on the door. He couldn't wait to see her, to touch her, to kiss her. He wanted to jump right in her arms the moment she opened the door. None of that time-wasting talking. He hoped she was in the same mood.

It was quiet for a moment. For too long, he felt. Maybe she wasn't here, or this really was the wrong house. Maybe he should just go...

The door opened, and his heart burst with joy. Marie stood there with a wide smile on her beautiful face. She wore a loose white T-shirt tucked into a pair of denim shorts and sandals. "Hi Eddie! It's so good to see you again", she said openly, friendly, and inviting.

"Hi Marie. You look great!", he managed to say. Eddie took a moment to drink in her beauty. His eyes naturally gravitated to her huge bosom. 'Damn! They're even bigger than I remembered!' he thought to himself.

"Well thank you Eddie. Would you like to come in?" She stepped to the side to let him in. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Eddie stepped inside her house, took off his backpack, and looked around. It was tastefully decorated, but not to elaborate. Lots of Pier One and potted plants. "Yes, please." he answered. He was a little disappointed. He wanted to jump into her arms, but she didn't seem to be in the mood just yet. He could hear her close the front door behind him. He turned towards her. "So, how are you..."

WHAM!!! Marie slammed into Eddie and forced him back against the wall. She pressed her hot body up against his and grabbed his face with one hand, hungrily kissing him while wrapping the other arm around his back. Eddie barely saw her coming and suddenly found her tongue probing his mouth, her hand sliding down into his jeans, her crotch methodically rubbing against his leg, and her huge huge boobs smashed up against his chest

Marie groaned and grunted as she savagely kissed and squeezed the young boy. She pulled her mouth off his just long enough to inhale and then she dived in again, her tongue probing deeply into his mouth. Eddie's initial shock wore off, and he kissed her back, and slid his hands up her back and held her tight.

She pulled off him to start frantically kissing his cheek, his face, and his neck. "Oh god! I missed you! I've been thinking about you all night long and all day!", she rasped as her lips and tongue left a sloppy wet trail across his face.

"I missed you too!", Eddie answered, shivering from her kisses as he held on to her.

Marie turned his head and started kissing and licking his ear. "Did you masturbate last night thinking about yesterday?", she whispered in his ear. Her breath was hot against his neck.

Eddie nodded his head. "Yes." Twice, actually.

She pulled his head back to face her. Her eyes were wild with lust. "Me too.", she said, and then she planted her mouth over his.

The kiss was deep, savage, and passionate, and he soon felt her hands pulling his shirt up. He lifted his arms above his head, and she broke the kiss for just enough time to pull his shirt over his head. Her tongue was back in his mouth before his shirt hit the floor. With his arms still in the air, Marie grabbed his body with both hands and held him tight, mashing her enormous breasts into his bare chest.

Eddie groaned, and his cock was at full attention. He reached down and started to pull her shirt up. It barely budged before Marie grabbed his arms and pulled her mouth off his. She looked in his eyes fiercely.

"Bedroom!", she commanded.

She turned him forcefully, and pushed him down the hall. Eddie half stumbled backwards, not seeing which way he was going, as Marie roughly guided him towards a door in the hallway. They passed though the doorway, and he felt his legs hit a bed. Marie pushed him once more and Eddie fell backwards onto the bed, with his legs hanging over the side.

Eddie looked up towards Marie, who was now quickly undoing his pants. Her face had a look of frantic wild lust in it. She pulled his belt open, unsnapped and unzipped his jeans, and then with both hands savagely pulled his pants and underwear down until his hard cock sprang free.

Marie stopped for a moment and looked at his erect penis. She stared at at, and inhaled deeply, flaring her nostrils. She leaned forward, whispering to his hard penis. "Oh, I missed you. I missed you so much!"

"I missed you too.", Eddie replied. She didn't look up at him, but continued to fixate on his penis. For a moment he was thinking he didn't like the fact that she was treating him like a piece of meat, but he wisely decided to just shut the fuck up, lay back, and enjoy it.

She slid her hands up over his groin, and gently took his erect manhood in her hands. Her touch sent shivers through his body. She cooed gently, and lightly stroked it as she tilted her head and kissed his balls. One hand wrapped around his shaft and stroked him slowly, while she licked his balls.

"Oh god...", Eddie moaned, and he lay his head back on her bed and writhed in pleasure. Marie kissed and licked his scrotum while she slowly stroked his cock with her hand. Then she opened her hand and slowly dragged her hot wet tongue up the underside of his penis. Eddie shuddered, and Marie continued to lick his cock. She swirled her tongue over the head of his penis, and then took him entirely into her mouth.

"Oh my god!", Eddie exclaimed as Marie sucked his cock. She moaned and swung her head back and forth with his hard dick trapped inside her mouth. Her actions were becoming more energetic, more frantic, as she pumped her mouth over his cock. She moaned and groaned happily as she devoured his manhood.

Her hands grabbed at his pants again, and started pulling them down. There was no way they were coming off over his shoes, so Eddie squirmed and hooked the soles of his shoes on the underside of the bed and pried them over his heels. Soon they were off, and his pants with them.

Eddie was now laying naked on Marie's bed, save for his socks, with his cock deep inside Marie's mouth. Marie sucked him hard, pumping his shaft with one hand while the other slid down under his butt. She made wet, slurping noises with her mouth as she popped his dick out of her mouth and rubbed it all over her face. She moaned loudly, and then inhaled his cock deep into her mouth again, taking him entirely into her hot wet mouth.

"Oh fuck!", he groaned. He squirmed on the bed, his hard dick trapped inside Marie's mouth. He reached down and toyed with her dark hair for a moment, and then spread his hands over her head as she bobbed up and down over his rock hard shaft. "Oh yesss ... God that feels good!"

Marie suddenly pulled off of his dick. Her face was flushed, and her eyes were filled with an uncontrollable lust. "Gotta fuck you..." she whispered, and she stood up and pulled her shorts down and off in a smooth motion. Eddie looked down and saw the dark patch between her legs and smiled, and then looked back up at her chest. She was still wearing the t-shirt, which stretched out obscenely over her gargantuan mounds.

She climbed onto the bed, straddling Eddie's hips. He watched as she reached down and took his hard wet dick and rubbed it up and down over her pussy lips. He could feel his cock head getting slippery with the hot juices that seeped from inside her. Finally, she lodged his cock head in, and lowered herself over him.

"Oh god!" Eddie exclaimed. Her warm sopping wet pussy effortlessly slid over his hard cock, and Marie gasped slowly at the pleasure. He lay on the bed under her, watching her face as she impaled herself on his rock-hard cock. Her face showed an immense sense of relief as she ground her pussy over his dick.

"Oh, baby..." Marie moaned, and she rocked forward and slowly thrust her hips, rubbing his dick up against her swollen clitoris. "Oh, god ... your cock feels so good!" She raised her arms up over her head, and gathered her long hair in her hands as she started to pump and grind on his cock. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me!"

Eddie put his hands on her thighs and thrust his hips up, pushing his cock deep into her pussy. Marie gasped and moaned. "Oh yes, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock!" Eddie thrust up again and again, but his eyes were locked on her massive mounds, and the t-shirt that stretched over her huge tits. Damn they were huge! They bounced and sloshed all over her chest as she fucked him. He wanted to see her tits so badly. He wanted to touch them, squeeze them, suck on them, and fuck them. He reached up toward her shirt.

Marie was bucking and humping and grinding on his cock, and she grabbed his hands and held them tight in hers. "Fuck me Eddie! Oh god, you're gonna make me cum!"

His eyes were still locked on her jostling jugs, and the way they were bouncing around was driving him insane. He felt his balls twinge. "Oh! I'm gonna cum too!"

"Cum inside me! Shoot your wad in my pussy! Cum with me!" She bucked and rocked harder and faster on his cock. Her face was contorted in a grimace of lust and exertion, and her big fat breasts were bouncing up and down with each thrust.

Eddie couldn't take any more. "Oh god! I'm gonna cum!"

"Me too! Cum with me!"

"Yes! I'm gonna cum inside you!"

"Fuck me Eddie! God! Fuck me! Cum!"

"Aahh ... AAAHHH ... AAAAARRRHHHH!!!" With one final thrust Eddie's balls erupted, and his cock started pumping and spewing sperm deep in Marie's hot wet pussy in a mind-bending orgasm.

"OH YES! YES! AH FUCK AAAIIIIEEEEE!!!" Marie shuddered and screamed and convulsed as she climaxed. Her pussy spasmed and squeezed his dick hard, milking his seed from his pumping balls.

They roared and fucked and came together in a mutual orgasm, and Marie then collapsed on top of Eddie, panting heavily.


"I'm sorry."

Eddie's eyes snapped open. He and Marie were laying in bed together, recovering from their lovemaking. It was not what he was expecting her to say.

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you."

Eddie looked into Marie's face. She was so pretty, but she looked genuinely shameful.

"What are you talking about?"

"I practically raped you."

"It's not rape if I come back for more."

She smiled faintly, but only for a moment. "It wasn't what I really want to do with you. I don't want to just ... satisfy myself on you. I've got vibrators for that."

He turned on the bed to face her. "Well, I'll forgive you this time, but you have to tell me something. What DO you want to do with me?"

She turned to face him, causing her huge breasts to roll and jiggle as she repositioned herself. She then reached up and lightly traced on finger across his bare hairless chest. "I like ... turning you on.", she said, smiling.

Eddie nodded. "I see. And you can't turn a vibrator on ... No ... wait, you can. They have this little switch, don't they?'"

Marie giggled. "They do, but they never get excited to see me. They don't get all ... nervous and scared and overwhelmed and they never scream out 'Oh god, how can this possibly be happening to me! This gorgeous woman is too sexy! I'm not worthy!'"

"Did I say that?"

"You wanted to. I could tell. You had a mouth full of boob at the time."

They both laughed at that. Eddie gently reached out towards her. He want so badly to touch her massive breast which was just inches away from him, but he thought better. Instead, he reached up and caressed her cheek.

"Am I worthy?", he asked.

She nodded. "Am I?"

"Yes! And you're too sexy! And gorgeous! And Oh my god how can this possibly be happening to me!"

She beamed. "So am I forgiven? I feel so ... dirty."

"Yes. I forgive you." He brushed her nose gently. "So you're clean now. But why did you ... attack me like that? Not that I'm complaining."

"It's a problem I have. When I get really horny, really obsessed with someone...", and she stroked his face gently as she said this. " ... I just can't control myself. I get selfish, and just take what I need."

"It's okay. I had fun."

"No, it's not okay. You should do the stuff you want to do. It's only fair. And ... it really turns me on. Especially when you're looking at my big, huge breasts..." Eddie took this as an invitation to look directly at her massive breasts. They were so large, and round, and they stretched the fabric of her shirt so tightly he could easily see the texture of her immense bra underneath. He took a nervous breath. Marie smiled and continued. "You get this incredible look on your face, this combination of unbelief and amazement and lust..." She shifted a bit on the bed, causing her huge breasts to jiggle slightly. His eyes never left her massive mounds. She grinned, and continued to read his face. "It's like you're thinking 'Oh my god ... They're soooo big! ... soooo beautiful! ... Will she let me touch them? ... Can I caress them? ... Kiss them? ... Oh god I want to bury my face in that cleavage and suck on her nipples!'"

Eddie swallowed and took another shuddering breath as he stared at her beautiful breasts. Marie kept going. "And then you get so excited and nervous, anxious ... scared ... and you get into this delicate state where I can just touch you..." She reached out and placed her warm hand on his chest. He shivered at her touch. " ... and I can make you tremble."

She propped herself up on one elbow. "And then there is this incredible tidal wave of desire that passes over your whole body when I answer your questions. 'Yes, yes, yes ... I want you to do EVERYTHING you want to do to me!"

Eddie's dick was twitching with life as he quivered with lust. He swallowed hard again, and tried to regain some composure.

"Well, okay. if you insist.", he joked.

Marie grinned slyly. "I do insist." And she got up and sat on the bed, squatting on her knees. "Come on! Get up."

Eddie got up and sat on his knees like she was, but facing her. His legs were spread apart a bit, and his cock dangled semi-limp.

She looked at him and smiled. "That's a good boy! Now..." Marie raised her arms up over her head and arched her back, thrusting her massive breasts out towards him. " ... I want you to have some fun. I want you to take off all my clothes, and play with my big, huge breasts as much as you want to!"

Eddie's cock twinged again with another heartbeat of life as he heard these words. "Oh wow!", he exclaimed, and he stared gape-mouthed at her huge bosom thrust out towards him. His hands started to shake, he was so excited. He reached out and took the bottom of her T-shirt in his hands and started to pull it upward over her tight stomach.

"That's it ... Take off my shirt. You want to see my big boobies, don't you?"

He nodded eagerly, and lifted her shirt upwards. The bottom of her t-shirt bunched up and caught underneath her massive breasts, and Eddie had to pull the shirt forward and up in order to clear her gigantic jugs. As the shirt pulled up over the widest part of her chest, her huge industrial-strength bra came into view, and Eddie let out an involuntary gasp as he saw the huge cups stretched wide over her voluptuous tits.

"Oh, wow.", Eddie said, his eyes fixed on her tremendous tits. "You have the most beautiful breasts!"

"Thank you Eddie.", she said with a warm smile. "They're all for you."

Eddie's cock was starting to get harder, and he swallowed hard. He pulled her shirt up over her head and dropped it on the bed, leaving her naked except for her huge bra. Eddie stared at Marie with astonishment. She was so beautiful, head to toe, but his eyes were fixed on her incredible breasts. Her skin was smooth, creamy, and flawless. And her tits were so fucking huge! Easily bigger than his own head, each bra-encased breast jutted straight out towards him as she arched her back forward.

"Oh my god..." he whispered, and he reached his shaking hands out and put them on the top of her chest, just under her collarbones. Marie moaned appreciatively as his hands touched her bare skin. He could feel the swelling of her breasts underneath his palms, and he slowly slid his hands downward. Her breasts were so soft, so warm, and so silky smooth. She cooed and shimmied her shoulders slightly as his hands dropped lower and lower, until his fingers were now over her fleshy mounds and his palms were on the tops of the stressed fabric of her bra.

"Hmmm...", Marie hummed. "You like taking things slowly?"

Eddie nodded. "I'm savoring."

Marie gave him a knowing smile. "Well, considering the rate that you're going, and the size of my boobs, you could be touching my boobs for HOURS and not finish ... Are you sure that's what you want?"

Eddie slipped his hands down to either side of her pillowy jugs and pushed them together and upward, forming a huge deep cleavage that folded up damn near to her neck. He gasped at the sight, and at the immense weight of her massive breasts. He nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yes, I could do this for hours!", he said with a smile.

Marie smiled back. "Just checking.", she said, as she leaned forward and pushed her breasts more heavily into his small hands.

Eddie grinned and ran his hands in circles around her huge breasts. His eyes were fixated on what naked flesh he could see, and he wanted to kiss her. He leaned forward, and nuzzled his face into her deep dark cleavage. Her huge soft breasts rubbed up against his cheeks and his lips, and he started kissing her breasts above her bra. He drank in her intoxicating scent.

Marie moaned quietly, and rocked forward and back as he kissed and nuzzled at her huge mounds. Her hand cradled his head to her breasts, and she held him gently as he kissed and licked her all across the wide expanse of one fat breast.

"Hmmm ... oh baby!", whispered Marie. "That feels so good ... I want you to suck my tits."

Eddie pushed his face deep into her cleavage and ran his tongue up in between her huge breasts while squeezing them with his hands around his head. God, her tits were so big! He wanted to rip that bra off and suck on her nipples, so he reached up and slipped the bra straps down over her shoulders.

The bra straps only just dangled down on her arms, but her bra was so big and strong that it didn't seem to change anything. He tugged on the straps, but nothing budged. Her breasts were just too damn big to be disrobed that easily.

Marie giggled. "You're going to have to take my bra off."

Eddie pulled off her chest and looked at her massive bra. "I don't know how to."

She laughed. "Well, it's about time you learned. It's an essential skill for any tit-man.", and she turned around on the bed and pulled her hair out of the way. Eddie looked down at the wide strap across her creamy back. "Just undo the hooks."

The back of her bra was a solid strip nearly six inches wide. It was a huge bra. Eddie pulled on the strap and examined it, trying to figure out how to undo it. "How does this work?"

"There are little wire hooks back there. You just push the two sides of the strap together, and they unhook."

Eddie focused his trembling hands on her bra strap, and followed her instructions. He pushed the two sides of the strap together, and after a few tries, managed to unclasp the first hook.

"I did it!", he exclaimed proudly.

"Ooh! Good for you! Keep going."

He undid the second hook, and the third, and he wasn't even halfway done. "How many hooks are there?"

"I don't know. Eight or nine I guess. It's my 18-hour bra."

Eddie grimaced as he worked on the fourth hook. "You sure you don't mean your 18-pounder bra?"

Marie burst out in a sudden laugh. Eddie laughed along with her as the fifth hook came undone. It was getting easier. Marie cupped her huge boobs, weighing them in her hands. "You may be right!"

The sixth hook came undone, and enough of her bra strap was open that he could see a tag inside her bra. He pulled the strap back to read the tag. It said "36J".

"Oh my god ... I just saw your bra size."

"Does that turn you on?"

"Yeah!" Eddie undid the seventh hook. One more to go. With a final squeeze, the last hook unclasped and her bra strap snapped open, revealing her smooth naked back.

"Oh god, I can breathe again!" Marie gasped, and leaned back into him. Her head fell back next to his and her body pushed up to his. His cock was rock hard again, and was poking into the small of her back.

Eddie looked down her front and was hypnotized by the sight. Her huge beautiful breasts jutted straight out from her chest, and were just draped by her massive loose bra. He ran his hands up along her silky smooth back, up to her shoulders, took the slackened bra straps in each hand, and gently pulled them down over her arms.

Marie turned her head to his and nuzzled his neck, Her warm wet lips sent shivers through his body, and he turned and kissed her on the mouth. Their lips locked together, and she snaked her tongue into his mouth as he continued to pull her bra straps down her arms. They kissed and sucked each other's tongues frantically as he pushed her bra all the way down to her hips. Still kissing, Eddie let go of her bra and slid his hands up her smooth belly towards her now naked breasts.

They both gasped as his small hands cupped underneath her gigantic tits. Marie moaned, and Eddie turned and looked down at the magnificent sight of her massive boobs as he hefted them upwards. God, Damn! Her tits were so fucking huge!

"Ohh ... yessss", Eddie moaned as he slid his hands up and over her large hard nipples. He squeezed her jugs tightly from behind her, sinking his hands deep into her warm and soft flesh. Marie groaned and put her hands on his, and roughly mashed his hands into her fat boobs, forcing her ample titflesh to bulge out around his shaking fingers.

"Oh god, yes Eddie!", Marie moaned. "Make love to my breasts!" She pulled his hands away from her naked melons, turned around to face him, and moved his hands back up to her volleyball sized jugs. "Play with my breasts! Suck these big tits, Eddie!"

Eddie didn't need any coaxing. With is heart pounding hard enough to make his hands shake he mashed her huge naked boobs together and shoved his face into her immense cleavage. Marie laughed as he licked and sucked and squeezed and jiggled her enormous tits. He was moaning into her huge bosom while he kissed, licked and caressed all over her astounding breasts. He savored her warm, firm tits, the sweet-salty taste of her skin, and the immense weight of her massive boobs.

Marie squirmed and giggled as he lavished his attentions on her divine chest. "Oh yes ... kiss my breasts, Eddie! I love it when you play with my big, fat, boobs!" She squealed as he pinched a hard nipple, and gasped as his tongue traced underneath one huge breast.

"Oh, baby...", Marie cooed, and she lowered herself onto the bed, laying on her back. Eddie never let go of her breasts, and rode down with her. She stretched her arms up over her head and arched her back, thrusting her twin towers up as Eddie clamped down on one nipple and sucked hard. "OH!", she exclaimed. "That felt good Eddie! Suck my titties Eddie!"

Eddie climbed up onto her reclined body and lay down, greedily sucking one huge monster tit while holding and caressing her entire chest in his arms. His hard cock pressed into her thigh, and he thrust instinctively as he pressed his face hard into her gigantic jug. Marie inhaled sharply through her teeth, and held his head to her breast, pressing him harder into her bountiful bosom.

"Ohhh ... god ... yesssss ... Suck my tits Eddie! ... Feels so good! ... Sooooo good!..." Marie squirmed under Eddie's body, and she wrapped her legs around his thigh and started to grind her pussy into his hip. Eddie could feel the warm wetness flowing from her pussy, and he savagely attacked her other breast. "Oh YES!!! ... Suck my big tits Eddie! ... Oh baby ... Oooh ... Yessss..."

Eddie was in tit-heaven, and licked and kissed and sucked every square inch of her gigantic tits. He licked and nibbled her swollen flesh up to her armpits, and then down and around the bottom of her fat breasts and then up in between into her intoxicating cleavage. His hands pushed and squeezed and caressed her jostling mounds, and Marie panted and stretched and undulated under his erotic assault.

"Oh god ... Oh that feels good ... I love it when you play with my breasts ... Make love to my breasts, Eddie..."

Eddie's cock was pounding with excitement, and he seemed to move instinctively. He slid directly on top of her and mashed her giant boobs together and buried his face in her deep cleavage. Meanwhile his rock hard cock pressed up against her dripping wet hot pussy, and he slowly rubbed his hard shaft up against her swollen clitoris.

Marie moaned, and wrapped her legs around his small frame. "Oh yes, Eddie! Fuck me! Fuck me with your hard cock while you suck on my big, big, boobs!" She thrust her hips up, rubbing her groin into his stiff manhood.

Eddie, still latched onto a single huge nipple, lifted his hips and maneuvered his dick head into her sopping wet opening. In one smooth motion, he plunged deep inside her, all while sucking hard on her enormous breast.

"OHH!!! Oh Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!", Marie pleaded. Eddie continued to squeeze and kiss and suck her breasts, but now also started thrusting his hard cock in and out of her hot wet pussy. "Oh yes baby! God, you feel so good! I love it when you suck my tits and fuck me at the same time!"

Marie continued on, moaning and writhing on the bed as Eddie pounded her pussy and devoured her breasts. He couldn't believe how hot she was, and how lucky he was to find her. She was really getting into it and Eddie felt like he was hours away from cumming again. His thrusting made her huge boobs bounce under him, and he was having a hard time keeping latched onto her nipple. But the thought of watching her breasts shake and jostle tempted him, so he pushed himself up over her with his arms pressed up against her magnificent tits, and looked down at her. His arms were pushing her massive tits together, and he practically drooled at the sight.

"What are you doing Eddie?", Marie asked. "Why did you stop sucking my breasts?"

"I want to see them bounce!", said Eddie grinning. And with that, he started pounding Marie's pussy with all his might!

"OH! ... GOD! ... OH! ... YES! ... OH! ... FUCK!...", Marie spouted out as Eddie pumped his dick into her hot pussy. As she gasped and moaned under his pounding assault, Eddie watched the tidal waves of titflesh bounce and slosh and jiggle underneath him. With each thrust her massive breasts would fly up and practically hit her in the chin, and then rebound back down towards her stomach. Her hard nipples turned into a blur. It was an amazing sight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.