Deirdre - Cover

Deirdre

Copyright© 2009 by Lady White

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The story of a slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Voyeurism  

I dated - if that's the right word for it — Riggs for about six months before he tired of me and dumped me for a big-assed black girl that sang in a club he favored.

After that, well my sex life was mostly one-night stands with men or women, depending on my mood, week nights, or weekends. Riggs had given me a nearly insatiable desire for sex. Yes, he was that good!

I was so horny that I acquired a reputation for trying anything sexual; that I never said no to anyone I found remotely interesting. But more on that later.

To earn a living, I was waitressing in a decent enough restaurant, and earning enough through the tips and salary to pay my way through life as I found it.

What kept the job interesting were the three guys I had contact with during my shifts. Steve, about a year or so older than me, was a sophomore in college. Then came Adam, a skinny, acne-faced seventeen-year-old high school drop-out; and more than a little naïve. And last, Noah, the oldest at 21, was an amateur body builder. To this day I have never seen anyone with a physique like his up close!

We flirted with each other to various degrees, mostly in a joking fashion, never seriously until the weekend before Adam was to join the Navy.

That Friday we closed the restaurant around ten, and headed next door to the local bar, where I met Steve's live-in girlfriend Sarah for the first time. The flirting continued in the bar, and now included Sarah as well. We were pretty drunk by midnight, and when Sarah and Steve invited us back to their apartment, I accepted as did Adam and Noah.

I remember feeling someone's hand on my ass as I climbed the three flights to the apartment. I also remember watching Sarah's rear just in front of me and placing the flat of my hand on her cheek, and giving her a playful pinch that made her yelp.

Once inside, I made myself comfortable while Sarah and Steve poured everyone shot of Tequila.

I was wearing a baggy pair of Indian cotton trousers and a fairly loose vest top and no underwear. The guys were all dressed in T-shirts and shorts. Sarah was dressed in a light summer dress that fitted her curves beautifully, the skirt reaching half way down her tanned thighs.

The flirting grew more serious following the second or third round of Tequila. Someone, I suspect it was Noah, suggested a game of Truth or Dare. I jumped up and hugged him, claiming he was a genius!

A pack of cards was used to decide who would ask whom whatever. The game started off fairly tamely with questions about how each of us had lost their virginity, and then our favorite sexual position.

I soon learned that Adam was still a virgin, Steve liked food licked off his body, and Sarah moaned during sex and shouted out aloud on orgasm!

I revealed my bisexuality, and hinted at the group sex that I had enjoyed when I was 14. Finally Adam, who was extremely drunk, asked me, Truth or Dare, and I answered Dare. He turned bright red and considered his dare, finally daring me to prove that my pubic hair was as blonde as the hair on my head.

Laughing drunkenly, I stood in the middle of the room and pulled my trousers down at the front until my pubic hair was on display for everyone to see. Adam tuned a more vivid shade of red and his jaw dropped open. I pulled my trousers back up, and sat down after everyone had gotten a good look at me.

The next draw of the cards saw Sarah lose. Steve quickly asked Truth or Dare, and she replied, Dare. Steve's dare was for her to kiss me for at least a minute.

I was happy to go ahead with the dare as I found Sarah highly attractive. She seemed a little reluctant, and was a little cold when we first started kissing. As the minute went on I found her getting more and more into the kiss, and she seemed reluctant to let go when the minute was up.

I could see that the guys were all shifting position trying to hide their erections. Adam seemed to be loosing consciousness rapidly as the alcohol took hold despite his attempts to stay awake.

The dares came thick and fast after that, with lots briefly exposed tits, asses and cocks. Steve turned out to have a big dick, in that it was about 8 inches in length, and he happily waved it about so everyone had a good gander at it.

On the next draw we realized that Adam had finally passed out, so we did what anyone else would do in the circumstances, we stripped him naked and wrote crude things all over his body before returning to the game.

Noah won the next round and I lost. His dare was for me to do a strip tease, remaining naked for at least 30 seconds. I choose some music, and slowly peeled off my two pieces of clothing, bending over and wiggling my rear end at the boys. I could see Steve slowly stroking Sarah's thighs; her hand was slowly moving in his lap as she played with his cock through his trousers.

When my time was up, I got dressed, and we drew another card each. This time I won and Sarah lost. She asked for a dare, and I asked her to show us her tan.

She stripped her dress off, revealing a white thong and nothing else. Her breasts were small, but perky, with sharp, brown nipples. She moved into the middle of the room and slowly turned full circle, running her hands over her erect nipples as we all cheered her on.

She liked the attention and pulled the thong this way and that, showing the lighter colored skin underneath, then held the thong to one side providing us with a good glimpse of her cunt and dark pubic hair.

I made a kissing sound; Sarah laughed lewdly, and let the thong drop to her feet. Dreamily she reached for Steve, pulled him to his feet and started kissing him. His hands moved up and down her body, squeezing her ass, and rubbing her back. She pulled his T-shirt over his head, and then pushed her hand inside his shorts. I glanced at Noah, and saw him hungrily watching them.

Sarah and Steve laughed and made for their bedroom, wishing us a goodnight on their way. Within seconds we heard her moaning. Noah got up from the sofa and walked into the hall that led to the rest of the flat. Their bedroom didn't have a door, only a light curtain. I followed him, and we sat down outside to listen. I whispered in Noah's ear that he was a filthy pervert, and he turned to me and said that I didn't have to stay. I tugged my trousers out of the crack of my ass and with a lewd grin, told him that there was no way I was going back to the living room to listen to Adam snoring!

I heard Sarah whimper and plead with Steve to put it in. I leaned forward, took a corner of the curtain and pulled it aside. Steve was kneeling on the bed about to slide his swollen cock into Sarah from behind, while she braced herself by holding onto the head of the bed.

It may have been longer than I thought it was, but he finally had the whole thing in her. Sarah was arching her back and unconsciously tossing her hair as he wormed his way in.

I felt Noah beside me, and glanced at him. He had his cock in hand, jerking off while balancing himself by holding my shoulder with the other hand.

I returned to watching Sarah and Steve, but put one hand back to Noah, and caressed his thigh while avoiding contact with his dong, and moments later, pushed my other hand into my trousers to my own pussy.

After a couple of minutes fucking doggy style, Sarah and Steve switched positions so that he was lying on his back and she was riding him with her back to us.

I watched fascinated as she pulled off his huge cock, then slid all the way back down it, leaning over him so that he could get her nipple in his mouth.

She gasped, and moved faster.

Then I was gasping myself as I felt Noah's hand move from my hip to my breast, gently squeezing my nipple, while at the same time he brought my face to his, and kissed me.

A minute or so later, we were getting naked in the living room. My eyes took in the size of his bobbing appendage while he searched his pants for a rubber.

I figured him to be a thick six inches, and as he rolled the rubber on, I got down on all fours and told him to fuck me senseless.

He got behind me and easily slipped inside. I was wetter than usual, so that didn't come as a surprise to me. It took me about ten seconds to realize we were imitating Steve and Sarah. Laughing as I did so, I added my moans to Sarah's, trying to be louder than her, but failing. She was a real screecher.

It wasn't long before my poor knees were hurting, and so I rolled over and spread my legs. Noah quickly got between them, and resumed his fucking. I couldn't help but run my hands over his hard, muscled body, enjoying the feeling of so much dense flesh suspended over me.

He came too quickly to suit me, but I got him to let me sit on his face so he could finish me off. Unfortunately, he made some feeble excuse and left me alone on the floor, and made himself a stiff drink before going back to the curtain to look in on our hosts.

Pulling my clothes back on, I made my way to the sofa where Adam lay sleeping. I curled up next to him, and wrapped my hand around the erection that was poking out of his half-opened fly. He looked so pathetic with "I'm a Virgin" written across his forehead, that I leaned over and kissed the head of his wiener.

To my surprise, little Adam was wide awake, and had been watching us fuck on the floor.

"Kiss it again," he said, causing me to come fully awake.

"How much did you see?" I asked.

"Most of it," he answered. "Come on, Kiss it again. Better yet, give me a blowjob."

"Tell you what," I replied, "go down on me, I'll go down on you."

"I never..."

"I'm sure you'll catch on ... and don't worry about any smell. That's a lie. That's a fucking stupid lie some of your faggy friends made up."

After I took him into my mouth and sucked him, he was more than eager to do me. I told him what and where I liked his mouth, and he was an A student.

He came in my mouth and accepted his sperm when I kissed him moments later, even swallowing most of it before understanding that I wanted him to transfer it back to my mouth.

He got hard soon after, and I had him fuck me, thereby claiming my first true virgin, but by no means my last. He wanted to do me the way Noah had, but I refused. I straddled him, and let his little prick sink into my pussy while I wiggled my tits in his face.

I teased his mouth with my nipples, letting him suck one briefly then pulling it away from him. After a while I put my face to his and told him to tell me when he was going to come so that I could wave goodbye to his virginity.

Adam seemed to find a renewed energy from my words and began fucking me furiously.

He quickly recovered his pace and fucked me hard and fast, his hands rubbing my tits, my legs pulling him into me, my nails scraping his back, until he stiffened and came inside me, squeezing my nipples hard as his orgasm took him. Afterwards we lay in each other's arms, a blanket wrapped around us, talking and dozing together, while an obviously pissed off Noah sat cross-legged on the floor across the room from us.

The next morning I woke up alone on the sofa. Pulling the blanket around me, I wandered through the apartment trying to find someone to talk to. After trying the kitchen and bedroom, I walked into the bathroom and found Sarah in her bathrobe, running a bath.

On seeing the confused look on my face, she said, "They all went to the sports bar to watch the football game on the big screen."

She looked at me, and asked, "Did you have a good time?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.