Firsts - Cover

Firsts

by crotalusw

Copyright© 2009 by crotalusw

Erotica Sex Story: In which I take a coworker camping to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and find that she and I connect on a number of levels, giving me a lot of first-time experiences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"I need to find someone to take me camping," she said while standing in my cubicle.

We'd just been talking about how much we enjoyed camping and the outdoors and I'd been showing her some of my nature photos. I can't even remember what brought it all up, but it was fun to open up with a coworker like that. I like to feel the intimacy that comes from opening up to others and having them accept me. It's even better when we have similar interests and I can feel that rapport growing almost instantly.

I'm a friend. I've always been a friend and will probably continue to be a friend. I just have a way about me that is easy to like. Unfortunately, I slide into that friend zone so quickly and easily that I haven't ended up in a relationship with most of the girls I fall for, which is many. I fall in love so easily, but somehow shoot myself in the foot and end up as a good friend.

From that first mention of wanting to go camping, my mind wouldn't leave the idea alone. I kept coming up with different ideas of how I could take her camping. I've got all the camping gear we would need, so that wasn't an obstacle. There are a number of campgrounds within a few hours of our homes, so that shouldn't be too bad. I guess I just didn't have the nerve to actually make it happen aside from in my fantasies.

She had hinted that she'd be amenable to posing nude for my camera, which wasn't too common for me. She enjoyed my erotic stories and seemed to start looking at me a bit differently, almost as if she was wondering what it would be like to act out some of my stories with me. It seemed like things were moving along really smoothly and that maybe, just maybe, I'd get my first camping trip alone with a female friend.

Finally, when the weather was too perfect to stay inside, I decided it was time. The weather forecast for the weekend was going to be amazing. I felt like I would be an idiot to stay in the world of concrete and steel this weekend, so I started to plan. I had a few days to work out my menu, which isn't tough when there are a few, standard meals that I always eat.

She came back to my cubicle to deliver some mail and saw me writing out my menu. When she asked what I was doing, a million ideas flashed through my mind, mostly the fantasies I'd had about camping with her, along with an instant argument with myself about whether I should invite her to go. Luckily, all of that didn't take long and I was able to answer her without too much pause.

And, for the first time, the argument in my mind was won by the adventurous side.

"Would you like to go camping with me," I asked with a nervous smile.

She grinned at me and said, "I thought you'd never ask! I would love to go camping with you!"

As she sat down in the chair across from my desk, I slid my menu over to her to show her what I was planning. It turned out that we shared taste in camping food, with a few exceptions. She wasn't too keen on corned beef hash and had some foods that she preferred in the morning. At that point, I was so excited at the idea of camping with her that I was willing to agree to most anything, except I did need to make my zucchini and weenie. I know, it sounds strange, but it's really good!

We spent a while talking about where we were going, where we'd meet, how we'd get there, etc. When it came to sleeping arrangements, I learned that she didn't have a tent of her own. Last year, I bought a two-room tent so that I had plenty of room inside to store stuff as well as sleep comfortably. I mentioned that to her and suggested she just stay in the one room and I'll sleep in the other. I couldn't quite read the look in her eye, but the twinkle there sure looked like the one I imagined in my fantasies.

Our arrangements apparently in order, she went back up to her desk to finish out the workday. I tried my best to concentrate on my work, but was constantly interrupted by my fantasies and questions about what it would be like to camp with her. She seemed such a city girl, so comfortable in an office, I wasn't sure what to expect when we got out into the wilderness.

After work, I went to the store to purchase our food supplies. I wanted to be sure that we could get everything we'd need. After shopping, I dug out my camping gear to make sure that everything was in order. It was at that point that I realized I needed to get more propane, so another trip to the store was in order. Luckily, it's a 24-hour establishment so I had no worries about whether it would be open or not.

Once I was satisfied that everything was in order, I went to bed. My mind was filled with images and ideas of camping. Would I be able to photograph her once we were out there? Would she be easy to camp with? Would I be embarrassed to be in a tent with someone I didn't know all that well? After pondering these and many other questions for what seemed like hours, I finally slept.

The next two days at work were very strange. I somehow managed to get some work done, but my mind wasn't very focused on it. She would come back to my cubicle and we'd talk more about how nice it was going to be out there in the woods and how good it feels to be away from the city and to feel Nature all around us. I was starting to relax the more we connected. It felt more casual and comfortable with each discussion.

Thursday night, I loaded up my car with all of my camping gear in preparation for our trip. We were going to leave from the office and head straight up to the campground after work on Friday.

As work came to a close on Friday, she came back to my cubicle and told me she was too excited and couldn't wait, so she closed down her computer early and was ready to go. Since I felt the same way, I too shut down. We could make up the extra hour another day.

She didn't have much gear for herself, so I easily stowed that in my car and we headed out.

It was a really easy drive up there and the campground was quite easy to find. I liked it instantly. Sometimes, a campground looks a little run-down and makes me wonder just what I've set myself up for, but this one was well-kept and appeared to have just the right amount of amenities to make it a positive get-away from the start. We drove through and picked a site that was on the edge of the campground. We agreed that we didn't want to be camping in the middle of everybody, but needed to feel like we were more secluded. It feels more natural to be on the edge of the campground.

We walked back to the kiosk at the front of the campground to pay for the two nights we were going to be there. We seemed to both relish the idea of synchronizing our inner clocks with the feel of the mountain around us. The walk to pay always seemed to do that for me.

I picked up a bundle of wood from the campground host while we were there, which would give us a rather nice campfire, an essential part of any good camping trip.

When we got back to the campsite, I dropped the wood near the fire circle and went over to unload the car. Much of what was there went onto the picnic table for sorting and accessibility. This particular campsite had the tent area upgraded to be like a sandbox, which makes it nice and flat for pitching a tent. I put out the tarp and then opened up the tent and laid it on the tarp, rotating it so the tent door was facing the campfire. She came over and helped me put the tent poles in the appropriate locations. We had a good laugh when we tried to lift up the poles and realized that we'd forgotten to stake the corners. The whole tent lifted off the ground, much to our chagrin. We got it all sorted out and set up, chuckling most of the way.

I ducked into the tent and put up the room divider. It's kind of flimsy and doesn't really divide the tent all that much into two rooms; there is still a lot of space on either side of the divider. However, it gives us the illusion of privacy. Once the divider was up, I pulled in the bedding and set up our beds, one on each side of the divider, then pulled in our clothing bags so everything was in the tent that needed to be.

When I came out, she had the food all organized and the cook stove set up and ready to go. She'd put some water on to boil, knowing that we'd need to wash our dishes, and was looking at the menu to get the correct items out for dinner.

We had a really good time fixing dinner. Being outdoors has a great effect on my sense of well-being and, based on her exuberance, it looked like it had the same effect on her. It felt so good to be out there.

Just as we were finishing up what was on our plates, I noticed it was getting dark so I got out the lantern and started it up. We then washed our dishes and put them away. I then started a fire and we pulled out the folding, camp chairs to sit and enjoy that time after dinner but before bed. It's the time when you just sit and talk, without a care in the world.

After we'd burned through about a third of the wood, I realized just how tired I was and decided it was a good time to hit the sack. We brushed our teeth and banked the coals, secured the campsite and went into the tent. It was at that point that my feelings of nervousness started to come back. It hit me that I was just about to share a tent with a sensual woman.

On my side of the tent, I rather quickly took off my shoes and socks then my shirt and pants, electing to sleep in my underwear. I slid into my sleeping bag and snuggled in that first time, feeling the cool interior of the bag and relishing the feeling of lying down in comfort with the sounds of the outdoors just on the other side of the tent fabric. I rolled over to face the divider and realized that she'd placed the flashlight in such a way that her shadow was reflected on the divider. For the first time, I watched the shadow of a woman as she was undressing.

Of course, I'd noticed her body in the office, but to see the shadow right there in front of me was more than I'd expected. She was removing her shirt and her body had that sinuous, cat-like look at she stretched her arms above her head to slide the shirt up and off. I gulped when she reached behind her body to unclasp her bra and then virtually stopped breathing when she slid the bra from her shoulders. I could see her nipples standing proudly from her breasts and my mouth started to water. I could easily imagine sucking them into my mouth and teasing them mercilessly. She then undid her pants and slid them down her legs, bending at the waist as she did so. She rearranged her panties, making sure they were comfortable, which is an incredible sight to see, then she stretched and all rational thought fled my mind.

It took me a while to realize that she'd just said, "good night."

"Uh ... oh, good night. Sleep well," I managed to say.

I could have sworn I heard her chuckle at that. It wasn't until days later that I realized she probably meant for her shadow to fall on the divider like that.

In the morning, I awoke with an incredible erection. My dreams had been filled with shadows of beautiful women undressing and dancing for me, then doing things to each other that sent my mind into overload. My hand dropped down to caress myself, enjoying the feeling. It has always been a common thing for me to enjoy the feeling of stroking myself in the morning, but this morning it was almost necessary. I was just starting to really work up a rhythm when I remembered that I wasn't alone.

I froze and listened.

The sound of slow, even breathing reached my ears and I was pretty sure I was safe, but I slowed my stroking hand so as not to cause too much noise. It felt so very naughty to be masturbating so close to my coworker. That made me even more turned on and I could feel an impending orgasm building in my groin. I reached over to grab a kleenex, knowing that there was no way I was going to stop what I was doing, in spite of her presence, and then leaned my head back and closed my eyes. The image of her undressing shadow on the divider flashed through my mind and my orgasm took control. I moaned as the first shot of cum burst forth from my cock into the kleenex. I tried to stifle my sounds, but let the pleasure waves course through my body. It felt so good to have an orgasm after how turned on I'd been.

"Good morning," I heard from the other side of the tent. "Sleep well?"

There was a playful tone in her voice and I wondered just how much she had ascertained from the sounds she'd heard.

"Uh ... good morning," I said. "I did sleep well ... crazy dreams, though. How did you sleep?"

I was starting to return to a sense of normalcy and the conversation was helping me to ground myself in reality again.

She chuckled and said, "I slept wonderfully! Though there were some interesting sounds this morning after I woke up. It sure sounds like you must have had some terrific dreams."

We'd talked a little about sex, but hadn't been in a situation like this before. My heart stopped and I started to wonder what she would think of me jacking off right next to her. Then it hit me that she was saying all of this with a grin in her voice. She wasn't upset at all, but seemed amused that I had just cum.

For the first time, I let go and decided that I would just say or do whatever seemed like a good thing at the time.

"Actually," I said, "they really were terrific dreams ... of shadows doing all sorts of erotic things. I guess I've got you to thank for that, considering the show you gave me last night."

She laughed and said, "I'm glad I had such a positive effect on you. A woman likes to hear that she can cause a man to respond like that."

"Just how much did you enjoy the response you received?"

"Well, you've made me wet. Hearing you cum like that was such a turn-on for me!"

I was a little shocked, but this was time for me to let go.

"Would you like some help with that," I asked, holding my breath, unsure of the response I'd get.

"You'd better," she said. "It would be impolite to get me all worked up like this and then leave me hanging!"

I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly unzipped my sleeping bag. I could hear her opening her own sleeping bag.

"I wouldn't want to be impolite," I said.

I extracted myself from my sleeping bag and walked around the divider, completely unprepared for the vision I had before me. She was lying back, her sleeping bag completely opened, her legs were spread and her hand was lightly playing up and down within her panties, which were completely soaked with her juices. I lay down between her legs and kissed her inner thigh. I began to plant kisses up her thigh, moving my mouth towards her panties.

She was already starting to grind her hips so I knew she was incredibly turned on and didn't need too much teasing or anticipation. I slid my fingers under the band of her panties and started to pull them from her body. She lifted her hips to ease my progress and then helped me slide them down her legs and off. She spread her legs again, providing me full access to her luscious pussy. She had shaved just as I like around her lips, which were engorged with blood and open, ready for penetration. I could see her juices glistening on her tender skin. I lowered my mouth to her and placed it over her pussy, covering it entirely. My tongue slid out to run along her lips, around and around. Then my tongue thrust into her, as deep as I could get it, then wiggled there, causing her nerves to tingle throughout her pussy. I then pulled my tongue back to run it around her lips some more. I sucked her lips into my mouth, relishing the taste of her juices.

Her moans were getting louder and her hands were reaching down to run through my hair and pull me tightly against her. She rotated her hips down and pulled my head up, urging me to please her clit, which was pushing earnestly towards me. I fastened my lips on her clit and proceeded to suck it into my mouth. She cried out in pleasure, her body starting to shake. My sucking became rhythmic, regularly providing intense pleasure to her most sensitive button. Then I slid two fingers into her cunt, curving them up against the front to stroke her g-spot with the same rhythm I was using with my mouth.

That sent her careening towards an incredible orgasm. Her breath exploded from her lungs and her thighs clasped tightly around my head. Her hands were pulling my hair, trying to crush her clit with my mouth. She started to quiver like crazy as her orgasm rushed through her like a raging river. It shot to the ends of her fingers and toes, made her breath come in quick, angry bursts. Her body seemed to convulse for several minutes until the orgasm finally began to subside and she began to regain control of herself.

She let go of my hair as her breathing calmed. She was mewling in pleasure, coming down from her high, orgasmic peak. She started to caress my face, then pulled me up her body to kiss me. We shared the intimacy of an incredible kiss, thanking one another for every, wonderful sensation we had running through our bodies.

"Oh," she said, "it has been far too long since I've had pleasure like that."

"I'm very glad I could give that to you," I said. "You really are an incredibly passionate lover."

"You ain't seen nothin' yet," she laughed. "Just wait until we really get busy!"

We started to kiss some more and the kisses became more powerful, more urgent. I could feel my cock hardening, especially when she reached down between us to feel it, herself. I had shown her some of my nude self portraits before, but this was the first time she'd ever seen or felt my cock in the flesh. The sound she made was one of pleasure at what she felt, something a guy always loves to hear.

"Lie back," she said and she started to push me back on her bed. "I want to taste this."

For the first time, I felt her mouth surround my cock and it felt like heated velvet. It was absolutely amazing! She knew just the right pressure to provide and moved her tongue in such a way that it was like she was constantly moving around me. The sensations that shot up through my nervous system were incredible. I'd never felt anything like that in my life!

After a little while, I knew I needed to do a little more, myself, or I would quickly lose my second load this morning. I reached over and coaxed her to move over my body so that I could lick her pussy while she sucked my cock. She straddled my head and lowered her dripping pussy to my mouth. I reached up and grabbed her ass, guiding her to my waiting mouth. I really needed to concentrate on her pussy because her mouth was driving me insane.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.