Seeing Double - Cover

Seeing Double

by Alex de Kok

Copyright© 2009 by Alex de Kok

Erotica Sex Story: Beth invites Pete to the cottage for the weekend - and Sal's there first! They're twins, and they want Pete's help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   .

"Come up to the cottage for the long weekend?" she'd said. "Wednesday to Monday?"

"What cottage?"

"Ours. Dad bought it for holidays, but there's no one there at the moment. One of us usually goes up every other week or so, when we're not using it, to make sure it's okay. I said I'd go, but my Mini failed its MOT and Dad said he couldn't arrange to have it fixed until next week. I thought I'd bribe you with a few days free holiday, in exchange for a lift there and back."

"I'd love to," he said. "Anyone else going?" Please say no!

"Just Sal." Beth grinned. "Come on, you've met her, you told me you like her!"

"Of course I like her, she reminds me of you. Okay, just the three of us?"

"The cottage only has two bedrooms, so yes, just the three of us."

That had been Wednesday. On the Friday afternoon he'd collected Beth, as arranged, and she navigated him up, through the border towns, to the little cottage. There was a battered Fiesta parked nearby.

"Sal's here already," said Beth.

"I sort of guessed that," he said, laughing.

Beth grinned. "Yeah, right! Come on in." She led the way indoors and Pete followed her. He smiled when he saw her, for Sally Kelly was the double of her sister, a true twin, equally blonde and slender, dressed in faded jeans, snug to her hips and legs, and a loose sweatshirt.

"Hi, Sal!" said Beth. "Sal, remember Pete?"

"Of course. Hello, again, Peter. Beth has told me a lot about you."

"All lies of course," said Beth cheerfully.

"Hello, Sally," he said, holding out his hand.

She shook it courteously, then gestured to the kitchen area where pots were bubbling. "D'you like chili, Pete?"

"Love it!"

"Ah, a true student!"

"Yep, that's me."

"Ready in five, so show him around quick, Beth. Okay?"

"Yep. Come on, Pete."

The tour didn't even take the five minutes, for to be truthful the cottage was small. A living area ran across the front, facing south-west to catch the sun. Two couches at one end, facing each other before an open fireplace, dresser against the wall. A kitchen area, with a dining annex, and cupboard space. Three doors on the back wall.

"You're in here, Pete," said Beth, opening one door. Twin, narrow single beds, hanging and drawer space. "You can stick your bag in here later. Okay?"

"Sure."

"Bathroom and toilet," said Beth, opening the middle door. "No lock, so if you need to go in the night, put the light on. Switch is here. If the light's on, no-one will barge in. Daytime, we knock. Okay?"

"Fine."

"Sal and I are in here," said Beth, opening the third door. The bigger of the two bedrooms, with a king-size double bed, which didn't leave a lot of space for hanging and drawer space, but someone had shoe-horned some built-in furniture in to maximise the space.

"Neat," said Pete.

"Thank you," said Beth, and he looked at her. She grinned. "I designed it and Dad got someone in to build it."

"I'm impressed by your talents. And here was me thinking you were just a computer geek, like me."

"Ah, yes, but I'm a woman computer geek, and we multi-task."

There was a call from outside, 'Dinner's ready', and they went out to the dining annex. Sal was setting out plates and cutlery. A big pot of chili and another of rice were ready, and in a few moments the three of them were tucking in to a delicious dinner.

There was little conversation as they ate. Typical nineteen-year-olds. first year students, food was fuel, important, far too important to be trivialised by talk. It wasn't long before they'd finished, and the fruit cake for afters, thick slabs which went well with the coffee Sal had brewed.

"We all pitch in with the washing-up," said Sal as they cleared the dirty dishes away. "One washing, two wiping. Any preference?" Pete shrugged and Sal smiled.

"Okay, you wash and we'll wipe."

The rest of the evening passed in pleasant relaxation. By common consent, everyone was in bed by ten-thirty. Pete lay for a while, listening to bathroom noises as the twins got ready. A soft 'goodnight' from one of them. Stillness. Night noises. Finally, Pete allowed himself to think about the twins. Man, they were hot. Love to see them naked, but diddly-squat chance of that. Pete grinned in the darkness. I've got a good imagination. His hand went down and he began to lightly stroke his prick...

Breakfast was quiet, but they chatted amiably about nothing and everything.

"Did you bring boots? Or walking shoes?" said Beth.

Pete nodded. "You said we might get some walking in so I brought them."

"We'll go up on the ridge later. For some reason, no one seems to go up there, but it's got good views and we like it." The twins exchanged a look and Pete wondered, but they said nothing and an hour after they'd finished breakfast they were on their way, all three of them in shorts and shirts in the summer warmth.

Half an hour later they topped out on the ridge above the cottage, pausing there to enjoy the view. Sal pointed. "We'll head out that way."

They walked for a while, pine, birch and scrub in plenty, the ground undulating, the hills building on their left, until they came to a little meadow. In a pocket, there was a stream playing and a pool where some boulders partly dammed the outflow to the valley below. Sal pointed. "We built those rocks up. Makes the pool deep enough to swim a few strokes. We come up here sometimes." She giggled. "No one ever comes, so we skinny-dip." She glanced across at her sister. "Lunch?"

Beth nodded. "Yeah, I'm hungry. What have we got?"

Plenty, was the answer. Chicken sandwiches, potato salad, fruit, a thermos of coffee, potato crisps. They made their way towards the pool, sat themselves down on a mossy bank and there was mostly silence for a while as they ate. Eventually, the debris went back into rucksacks and the three teenagers sat back, relaxed.

"Anyone feeling energetic?" Sal asked after they'd sat in silence for a while.

"Not particularly," said Beth lazily. "Something in mind?"

"A swim."

"Did you bring your suit?"

"No."

Beth clambered to her feet. "In that case, yes. Come on, Pete, treat time!" Beth held out her hand, hauling Pete up. Bewildered, he let her lead him towards the pool.

"What gives?" he asked, then his mouth fell open as Beth began to unbutton her shirt.

"We're swimming."

"But, um, I thought, um, didn't Sal say she hadn't brought her suit?"

"That's right," said Beth with a grin. "Skinny-dipping time!" Her shirt was unbuttoned now, a pink bra showing, and she began to take off her boots, then unzipped her shorts and let them fall, stepping neatly out of them, dropping her blouse. In bra and pants, and socks, she grinned at him. "Come on, Pete, get naked."

Pete flushed. "Um," he began, but Beth interrupted.

"It's okay, Pete, we'll turn our backs, won't we, Sal?"

"Sure," said Sal, still fully clothed.

"Don't you want me to turn my back?" said Pete.

"Hell, no," said Beth, "where's the fun in that." She looked at him and her smile faded. "Don't tell me you didn't hope to see more of me when I asked you here?"

He flushed, gave her a wry smile, nodding, and she smiled again. She put her hand on his shoulder to balance herself and took off her socks. Then, fixing him with her eye, Beth put her hands behind her and loosened her bra, catching it before it could slide off. She took the shoulder straps off her shoulders, then slowly lowered the bra until - Pete holding his breath, unable to look away - her breasts were fully revealed to his gaze.

Beth grinned and dropped her bra, then bent to slide her panties off. Naked, she struck a pose, then giggled and turned to run into the water, leaving Pete with a mental picture of neat, small breasts, each crowned with a deep pink areola and a stiff button of a nipple. Only when Beth threw herself forward into the water did Pete let out the breath he had been holding.

"Enjoy that?" said Sal, still beside him, still fully clothed. He glanced at her with a smile.

"How could I not enjoy it?"

Sal smiled. "Me now," she said. Unlike her sister, Sal took off her boots and socks first, then her shorts. The tails of her shirt hid anything else from Pete except the long slenderness of her legs. Like her sister, Sal fixed him with her eye but, unlike her sister, she reached into her shirt to loosen her bra, her hand going into the neck, wriggling, and it was only when her bra fell to the ground that Pete realised she'd managed to take it off without revealing anything of herself to him. Sal grinned at the expression on his face as she slid her hands up under the shirt and slid off her panties. Pastel-coloured, like her sister's, only this time a cool mint green.

Sal slowly began to unbutton her shirt, carefully holding it closed. The buttons undone, she fixed him with her gaze again. "Look," she whispered, slowly opening the shirt, letting it slide down her arms, revealing herself to him. She let him look his fill, making no effort to conceal herself. Small breasts, like Beth. Stiff nipples, like Beth.

"Now you," she said.

Pete flushed, suddenly aware of the stiffness in his boxers, but he didn't hesitate, something telling him there would be appreciation, not mockery. He took off his boots, loosened his shorts and pushed them off. He bent and pulled off his socks, then unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it back and off his arms. His boxers were tented in front and Sal looked appreciatively, then her eyes flickered up to his.

"Nice, Pete, very nice, but let us see."

Flushing again, he pushed down his boxers, then straightened. His prick was more than half-hard, thickened, and Sal's eyes fell to it immediately. Her lips curved in a smile and she looked up at him, holding out her hand. "Come on," she said, "into the water. I think we need to cool you off."

They swam for a while, playing, splashing, but the water was cool and they didn't linger. The three of them left the water hand in hand, going back to where they had left their clothes. Grinning, Beth produced three towels from her rucksack.

Pete laughed. "You planned this!"

"Of course," said Beth, "we wanted to check you out, Pete, and we thought it was only fair to let you check us."

"And?" said Pete.

Beth licked her lips. "Tasty!"

They dressed quickly, for the air was cooling and set their course for home. It was mid-afternoon when they got back to the cottage.

"Shower?" said Beth. "It's electric, we've got the generator running, so plenty of water.

"Who's first for the shower?" said Pete

The twins looked at each other. "We sometimes share," said Sal. "It's big enough. You've seen everything we've got. Wanna join us?"

Pete flushed, but answered readily enough. "I'd like that."

"Good," said Beth. "Come on."

In the bedroom, Pete stripped naked then, nervous, opened the door. The twins, also naked, were waiting for him and led the way into the shower.

"It starts cold, Pete, so hide in a corner," said Sal. The three of them huddled together on the dry side until the water warmed, then stepped into the jet. They played for a while, soaping, tickling, until Pete accidentally grabbed Sal's tit as she turned, ducking away from Beth's tickle. He dropped his hand quickly.

"Sorry, Sal, I..." his voice faded as she smiled at him, retrieved his hand, and put it back on her breast.

"If you want to feel my breasts, do it properly, so we can both enjoy it," she murmured, then squealed as Beth goosed her. Finished, the three of them dried together, and he enjoyed watching the jiggle as the girls dried their breasts. They too enjoyed the view as Pete carefully dried his balls and prick, expanding a little from their attention.

"Time to hide again," said Beth, with a sigh. "Maybe another time?" she said, hopeful.

Pete grinned and the twins laughed.

Dried, dressed again, they sprawled on the couches, chatting amiably, until Beth startled him again.

"Pete? How interested are you in sex?" she said. He stared at her for a moment or two.

"Very," he said. "I think my hormones are normal."

"Yeah," said Sal, her tone judicious, "I'd agree, going on that pretty erection you showed us earlier."

"Okay, you expect me to see two naked and very attractive girls and not react?"

Sal touched his arm. "No, Pete, your reaction was totally normal. And very flattering, too," she added.

"So okay," said Beth, "we've established you're a typical randy teenaged male?"

"Okay," said Pete, laughing. "So?"

"So we need to talk," said Beth softly. She glanced at Sally, who nodded.

"Pete?" said Beth, her eyes still on her sister. He glanced across at her, noting the slight flush on her face.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you something very personal?"

There was a long pause. "Okay," said Pete, finally, wondering.

"Tell us it's none of our business if you like, but are you still a virgin?"

Pete felt himself flush, but Beth's question seemed to be prompted by what he had seen earlier, so he answered honestly. "No, but I haven't had an awful lot of experience." Mental images of a sweat-damp, eager, naked Nicola Wells flashed across his memory.

"Anyone we know?" Sal said, with a sideways grin.

Pete laughed. "I doubt it, so stop fishing." There was another pause. "Why do you ask?"

Beth looked away, gnawing her bottom lip. "Sal and me, we're nineteen, we're also both still virgin. We decided a while ago that we wanted to change that, but we also agreed that when we lost our cherries it would be to someone we really liked, someone we trusted. We didn't really want to do it with anyone around university, or home, but you helped me a lot that first semester, for no reward, and when I heard Sal was coming up here, we decided you were going to be checked out as a candidate for the job."

"Um," said Pete, not knowing what to say.

"Come on, Pete, you weren't averse to fondling my tit, were you?" said Sally.

"Well, no, of course not. It's a very nice tit. In fact, it's one of the nicest I've ever been privileged to fondle."

"Held many?" said Beth, with a grin. She looked at Sally, who grinned and nodded. "So, Peter, we'd like you to have the honour, if you will." Finally, she allowed herself to look at him.

Pete was stunned. Stunned, yes, excited, too, but he was still curious. "Why so, um, clinical?"

Beth laughed. "Good question. I like you. I trust you, and that time those idiots got me drunk it was you who rescued me, got me home, stayed with me until you were sure I was okay, and was there for me next morning, and never tried anything on or asked for any reward. Sal and I, we talked about this, a lot in fact. This isn't a spur of the moment thing and we decided we wanted to be able to agree to fuck a boyfriend without the whole cherry-popping business getting in the way."

"A bit cold-blooded, don't you think?" said Pete mildly, but his mind was whirling. Both of them?

"Oh, don't worry about that," said Sal. "I promise you, whoever does the deed for us will get a really good time!" She laughed. "Come on, both of us? What more can a man ask?"

Pete laughed in his turn, gazing at his friends. They looked back at him, both flushed, eyes sparkling, anxious. Pete nodded. "Sal, Beth, if that's truly what you want, I would be delighted. I'm your boy." Sal squealed and hugged him, kissing his cheek. Beth grabbed his arm and kissed his other cheek.

"I'm glad it's you," she said softly.

"Before you ask when, Pete, we want it comfortable, in bed," said Sal, "so I guess now, tonight, for whoever gets first go..."

" ... but do you have a preference, Pete?" said Beth, "because if you do..."

" ... we're happy to accommodate you..."

" ... anyway you want us..."

"Whoa," said Pete, holding up his hands. "One at a time, please. You've got me dizzy!"

"Sorry," said Beth. "When we get excited, it's like we're telepathic, we keep finishing each other's sentences."

Pete grinned at the twins. "Yes, I want to help you lose your virginity, yes, I want you both, but how do you want to go about it? One at a time, I mean, say, one of you now, tonight, and the other tomorrow night? And what about after, do I get pushed out?"

"Hell, no," said Beth, vehement. "Long as you're here, one of us will be in your bed. Or both of us," she said with an unmistakably lewd grin. Pete's prick, which had been hardening, gave another twitch at the thought.

"Pete?" said Sal, thoughtful. "You masturbate, right?"

Pete flushed. "Yeah, I guess so."

"When you do, or maybe when you fuck your mysterious lady friend, do you come fairly quickly?"

Pete nodded. "First time, yeah."

"Second?"

"Nic -, um, my friend, my lover, always says second is better. I last longer."

"How many times have you had her?" Beth asked in honest curiosity. "I mean, come on, 'always'?"

"Yeah," said Pete, laughing. "Okay, we've fucked maybe a dozen times, managed twice on maybe six or so of those occasions."

"Quick recovery?" said Beth.

"Pretty quick, yeah. Why all the questions?"

"I've had an idea."

"Whoopee," said Sal, "Beth's had an idea."

"Shut up. Yeah, I thought maybe Pete could pop both of us, but not come. Sort of just break the hymen. Then we can jack him off, 'cos I've always wanted to see a boy actually come."

Sal stared at her sister, then nodded. "Pete?" she said.

"I'm game." Both of them? Tonight? Yes!

"Then what?" said Sal, looking at her sister.

"Pete has one of us for the night. Relaxed, a nice slow second time. Maybe thirds in the morning. Tomorrow we swap, and so on until we go back. He gets to put his prick somewhere warm, wet and welcoming, we get valuable experience." Beth grinned at the others.

Sal glanced at him. "Pete?"

"You offer me paradise and expect me to say no? Yes, of course."

Beth grinned. "Into the bedroom, then." She took Pete's hand and led him into the room she shared with Sally. "Time to get naked!" She stood there, lithe, slender, quickly peeling off her t-shirt top and pushing off her shorts, and Sal quickly followed suit. Naked, arms around each other, they stood, waiting. Pete held his hands up in surrender, wriggled his shorts and t-shirt off and stood, one hand lightly holding his prick, now fully erect.

"Who's first?" he said. The twins looked at each other.

Sal shrugged, and Pete enjoyed the pretty bounce of her breasts. "Toss a coin?"

Beth nodded. "Pete, have you got a coin?"

"Pocket of my shorts."

Beth quickly retrieved a coin, getting ready to toss it. "Call," she said to her sister.

"Heads," said Sal. Beth flipped the coin so that it landed on the bed.

"Tails," said Beth with a grin, pointing at the coin. Sal shrugged, laughing. They looked at Pete, who was idly stroking his erection. Beth giggled.

"How do want us?" said Sal.

"Beth on my left, to start with, as I kiss best left-handed. After I've popped Beth's cherry, swap over. Is that okay?"

"That's just great, Pete," said Beth, drawing him to the bed, moving quickly to lie back next to him.

Sal knelt on his right. "Better view, kneeling," she grinned.

"Sorry, Sal, I'll have to ignore you for a little while," said Pete.

She grinned again. "Don't worry about me. I'll just enjoy the view for a while."

Pete slid his left arm under Beth's neck, leaning over to kiss her. She offered her lips as his head came down and they kissed. The kiss was friendly at first, but they were both conscious of the undercurrent of emotion and Beth's lips parted easily to Pete's probing tongue, sucking him in, tongues twining, heat rising in each of them. Pete's right hand moved up from her hip and cupped her breast. She moaned softly and pressed his hand to her for a moment, then lifted it, pushing it lower, across her flat belly, lower...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.