Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2009 by zaliterr

Epilogue

Romantic Sex Story: Epilogue - Frank's life was going well. He had a good job, and a beautiful and fun-loving girlfriend. Alas, the girlfriend had some emotional baggage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Jennifer's grades in junior and senior years continued to be excellent. To Frank's delight, they lived as lovers with nary a conflict.

Waking up after an evening of intense sex was a quiet joy. Frank loved looking at Jennifer's peaceful face in the morning while she was still asleep. Her tousled hair and slight sounds she made made her look very young. Sometimes her eyes moved under the lids, and expressions drifted across her face. To Frank's satisfaction, most of the expressions were happy ones.

When she woke up, she often stretched, with her eyes mostly closed and joints bending with astonishing flexibility. The stretches were a dirty old man's delight, and on the weekdays, Frank forced himself to leave her alone lest he be late. On the weekends, Jennifer's lazy, feline stretches often led to the lovers staying in bed, and starting the day with mutual smiles of satisfaction.

While Jennifer was circumspect outside the home, he guessed her friends suspected their relationship. Michele and Sally smiled at him more often than ever, but nobody said anything in Frank's hearing.

Frank wasn't sure about his assistant Mary, but he wouldn't have bet that she didn't know. Mary knew both Frank and Jennifer well, and it was hard to hide their comfort with each other.

Jennifer's excellent grades gave her a choice of six colleges. She finally chose a very good one in Boston.

Not coincidentally, soon after becoming a partner, Frank has putting out feelers for a move to one of the bigger firms in Boston. They hoped that it was far enough that nobody who knew them both would be in the area to ask embarrassing questions.

His reputation and impressive interview presence helped him find an excellent position as a senior partner. Career growth and opportunity to be closer to his "ward's" school made the move an obvious choice.

Jennifer's graduation and Frank's farewell party were both emotional events. There were tears, and gifts, and promises to keep in touch.


Before leaving the city, they visited Angela's grave.

Jennifer put fresh flowers next to the headstone. "I am going to Boston, Mom. I am so sorry we didn't have much time together. But I loved you when I finally got over myself, and I think you were happy. I hope you will be happy with my choices. I love Frank, like you loved him, and I will make him as happy as I can; as happy as you made him."

Frank has his own words. Holding Jennifer's hand, he said out loud "Angela, I still feel guilty sometimes. I feel like I am cheating on you, and that I am abusing your trust in having a relationship with your child." Frank felt Jennifer squeeze his hand strongly.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.