Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2009 by zaliterr

Chapter 7: Sweet Sixteen

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: Sweet Sixteen - Frank's life was going well. He had a good job, and a beautiful and fun-loving girlfriend. Alas, the girlfriend had some emotional baggage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

Jennifer's sixteenth birthday was a bit more subdued than her fifteenth. A number of the teenagers were now paired up, and there was less flirting and posturing going on. What was there was more relaxed, as though they were doing it more for fun than extreme horniness.

There was also less stratification into social cliques. Frank recognized most of Jennifer's guests. In addition to her classmates, there were a few from the karate classes, and Frank enjoyed talking about upcoming competitions and test schedules. He was hoping to test for a brown belt soon, and was really enjoying the physical challenge of the forms and applications.

As several times before, Mary came with her brood.

"How is it going, Frank? I am glad you got the tent. It looks like it's going to rain," Mary's husband Jeremy said,.

"It's going well. More work than hours in the day, but Mary can probably tell you all about it. How are you?"

"I am great! The kids are growing up, and I enjoy softball once again. Jennifer looks more awesome every time I see her. With her looks she must have boys circling all around her!" Jeremy said, casting an appreciative glance at the summer-weight-clad sixteen- and seventeen-year-old girls.

"She's had three boyfriends in tenth grade. I think she is taking a break to focus on her studies. Although even with her sports and social life, she's had nothing but straight-A's last year." Frank couldn't help bragging a bit.

"You did a good job raising her," Mary remarked, joining the conversation.

"You did as much with your advice and support, Mary. Besides, except for the first few months after her mother's death, Jennifer's been very self-motivated. She has largely raised herself, and except for logistics, she is very independent. She is scheduled to take her driver's exam in two days. After that I suspect my duties will be even simpler." Frank tried to sound relieved, but was afraid he came out wistful instead.

Mary looked at him shrewdly. "That girl thinks you hung the moon. You are the only family she's got, and the main stability she's had for years. I talk to her enough to know that her biggest reward for the grades is your pride. You don't need to fear being replaced for years yet."

It was clear that Mary didn't care for self-pity. Frank didn't quite trust himself to speak. He nodded gratefully at his friend and colleague.


Jennifer wanted a small sedan for her first car. She carefully studied repair statistics, and picked two models that were relatively inexpensive and very reliable.

Frank was reassured that she didn't want something exotic, expensive to repair and insure. In fact, she chose the sort of car that he himself had driven for years. He wondered if that's why she chose it.

They did have a mini-argument about funding.

"I have quite enough to pay for the car, Frank, and still have plenty left over for college anywhere in the country. You yourself have been assiduous in keeping me informed about my assets and their capital appreciation," Jennifer said, looking determined.

"I know you have enough, but I want to make it your birthday present. And I don't have any problems paying for it, either."

"No, Frank. I appreciate your gesture, but in all honesty I prefer you give me something frivolous, that I would appreciate but wouldn't buy for myself. A three-year-old Honda doesn't have the same feeling. And if in two months, or two years its transmission breaks and I want to get rid of it, neither of us will want to feel badly about replacing your present.

"There is one other consideration. This is a car I chose, and one I will use for my own purposes. It gives me a measure of independence, one that would be reduced if I drive a car you gave me."

Frank finally gave up.

Frank remembered their argument about Jennifer's dependence on him. No doubt she intended him to remember it. After their mutual admission of love, Jennifer did not raise it. Nor did she try to rub against him, or walk around naked, as she once did trying to seduce him.

Instead, Jennifer seemed to demonstrate her maturity. She was affectionate but not overly sexual in Frank's presence. She paid more attention to her accounts, and asked intelligent questions about investments and expenses.

Perhaps she bided her time before raising the matter of their relationship again.

The alternative was that she took his words to heart and gave up on becoming Frank's girlfriend. Frank hoped not, but in his objective moments, he thought this would be Jennifer's best choice.

Frank finally gave Jennifer a gold necklace with a dark blue sapphire pendant. Jennifer was ecstatic, and squeezed the breath out of Frank.


As was becoming a habit, Jennifer brought home all A's after the first quarter. She insisted that Frank take her out. Not that Frank required much persuasion, as he enjoyed their conversations.

Jennifer reverted to more formal attire for this celebration. She pinned her hair up, put on a more sophisticated makeup, and wore a cocktail dress.

Her long, graceful neck was a perfect setting for Frank's birthday gift. The sapphire pendant sat at the top of her cleavage, and accentuated Jennifer's beauty. When Jennifer appeared from her bedroom, Frank stood for a minute, speechless. Jennifer, enjoying the effect, stood in front of him, smiling slightly. She could easily have been twenty, and, in Frank's eyes at least, more beautiful than any cover girl.

Finally, Frank sighed and said, "You take my breath away, girl." Jennifer's small smile blossomed into a delighted grin, and she moved forward to take Frank's hand. Her legs in high heels seemed even longer than usual, and her eyes were nearly level with Frank's.

The meal was wonderful. Frank didn't remember what he ate, although the restaurant always had good food. Jennifer flirted with him, and he flirted right back. Despite Frank's best intentions, he wanted his beautiful ward, and the signs that she was still interested relieved him enormously.

They danced until almost midnight. Toward the end, Jennifer danced very close, rubbing her hard nipples on Frank's chest.

"What are you doing, little girl?" Frank asked rhetorically. He did not push Jennifer away.

"Why, I am trying to seduce the big, bad wolf," Jennifer said in a little-girl voice. "Is it working?"

"All too well. I thought we agreed on no seduction?"

"That was only in private. This is a common, public activity. Half the couples on the floor are in a clinch," answered Jennifer, putting her head on Frank shoulder. "I think I need lower heels, or you need higher ones. Your shoulder should be a bit higher."

"Ah. Well. Your legs are great, but in those high heels they ought to be illegal!"

"Why, thank you!" Jennifer gushed. "I am so glad you finally noticed me as a female!"

"Putting it on a bit too thick, young lady. As close as we've been dancing, you must have been aware of my 'notice' for quite a while!"

Instead of answering verbally, Jennifer smiled widely, leaned over and kissed Frank quickly on the lips. It was a closed-mouth kiss, but combined with their full body hug, Jennifer's stone-hard nipples digging into his chest, and the near-constant tumescence that Frank has been sporting, he decided they needed a break. "I think it's time to call it a night. Let's go home."

"Okay," said Jennifer. "I loved this, but I want to get out of my heels and kick back in the kitchen."

Frank was relieved. Jennifer was clearly enjoying the evening, and he had been afraid she would insist on staying later.

Fifteen minutes after coming home, they were in the kitchen, dressed casually and drinking a cup of tea. Jennifer stretched her legs and wiggled her bare feet with a sign of pleasure.

Frank found both the sigh and the legs distracting. Dressed in an old pair of shorts, Jennifer's legs seemed even longer than they had been in the short black cocktail dress she wore earlier.

To his relief, Jennifer sat straight behind the kitchen table, hiding most of her legs. "Family council," she said.

Frank straightened in his chair. He felt a slight apprehension, and wondered if they should postpone whatever it was until the morning — it was after midnight. However, he didn't feel all that sleepy, and it would gnaw on him the longer they postponed it.

"Go ahead."

"First," Jennifer said, "thank you for a wonderful evening. It was wonderful.

"Second, I want to continue to discuss our relationship. Please, hear me out first before objecting!" Jennifer said quickly, fearing, incorrectly in this case, Frank's unwillingness to discuss it.

Frank was apprehensive about it, but not discussing it at all did not feel right to him. Besides, he was intensely curious whether Jennifer's feelings have changed.

"I still want to be your girlfriend. Do you still, um, feel the same way as before?" Here Jennifer's confident manner was shaken a bit.

Frank almost felt Jennifer's anxiety. He didn't want to see her so nervous.

"I love you," Frank said, and he could see Jennifer relax in her seat. The smile returned to her face, now devoid of makeup and younger-looking, and still breathtaking.

After a few seconds of looking remarkably content, Jennifer sat up straight again and visibly collected herself. "I want to address your previous objections to a romantic relationship. I felt like your girlfriend today, not your child. I would say that so did everybody in that restaurant. Did you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.