Jennifer - Cover

Jennifer

Copyright© 2009 by zaliterr

Chapter 5: Freshman Year

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Freshman Year - Frank's life was going well. He had a good job, and a beautiful and fun-loving girlfriend. Alas, the girlfriend had some emotional baggage.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Oral Sex  

"So, do you like what I bought?"

Frank was working on his computer, outlining major transaction elements for his next day's meeting. He finished a sentence and looked up at Jennifer.

He was glad he put down his cup of tea first, because he nearly choked on nothing but air. Jennifer was wearing a translucent camisole that was, in Frank's somewhat stunned opinion, far too mature for her. While he was searching for a proper response, he did notice that it fit her developing body perfectly, and would succeed in arousing any heterosexual male. Or a homosexual female, for that matter.

The words "wet dream" briefly suggested themselves, but Frank suppressed them.

"You look very sexy in that. Dangerously sexy, I would say. I didn't realize you had clothes like that. So, why are you showing that to me?"

"I wanted to get your unbiased opinion. Would this attract cute boys?" Jennifer asked, opening her eyes wide and blinking at Frank.

"First, dear Jennifer, you don't do coy nearly well enough to bring this off. Second, good grief! I hope you don't intend to show it any boys, cute or otherwise. Third, if a boy did see it, he wouldn't be attracted, he would be drooling with lust.

"Fourth, and perhaps most important, why are you showing this to me? Surely you know how attractive you look?"

"Thank you!" Jennifer's eyes lit up, and for a second she looked like she wanted to hug Frank, but chickened out. Frank was glad she didn't, he was only human.

"I thought this looked pretty sexy, but I wanted confirmation. I am so glad you don't think I look ludicrous. And no, I am not planning to show it to anybody else."

"Are you trying to seduce me? Remember, our conditions," Frank said, feeling a bit warm.

"Nope! This is not an offer of sex," said Jennifer confidently. "But you never prohibited teasing, so that's what I am doing. I like it!"

"Well, you may enjoy it, but it's a trial for me!" Frank said.

"I am soooo sorry," said Jennifer with obvious insincerity. "Maybe I could make it up to you somehow?" now she was trying for sultry.

"Girl, you are pushing it! Go to your room, and please don't wear this around me again. And no, that's not a permission to go naked!"

"I wasn't quite ready for that," mumbled Jennifer and disappeared into her room. Frank vaguely heard her humming something. It was close to the girl's bedtime, but Frank didn't want to give her any verbal ammunition by insisting she go to bed.


"So, you decided not to go to the cheerleader trials?" Frank asked, during dinner.

"Nope. I think I can do it, but assuming I can get in, it's very time-consuming. About half the girls in my gymnastic class are trying out, but I think I'll continue with just the gymnastics."

"I definitely think you could do it, but I am sure it would be time-consuming. I am glad you like gymnastics, I am glad the school is continuing that. I see you dropped yoga at the club."

"Yeah, between gymnastics after school, and karate classes two evenings per week, I am already pretty loaded. So, you think I am pretty enough to become a cheerleader?"

"You are fishing for compliments, girl, aren't you? Well, I think you are gorgeous, although I hope they don't take it into the account during tryouts. You are wonderfully coordinated and flexible, which is more to the point."

"Well, I may have been fishing. But thank you, I liked what I caught!" Jennifer looked at Frank through eyelashes, and licked her lips.

Her "seductive" look was pretty funny, and Frank laughed out loud. After a second, Jennifer chuckled too.

"Prettiness is important too. There are also political considerations, which are far above my 'status', or, frankly, interest. I hang out with Michele and Sally, neither of whom has the slightest interest in cheer, so it's just as well."

"How is Sally?" Frank asked. "Is her foster family treating her okay?"

"She hasn't been complaining as much. Maybe she is just resigned. She did say that the inspections by the District Attorney's office seemed to scare both the parents and the social service people. I haven't told her about it, but thank you for rousing the DA."

"All I did was talk to an assistant DA, and a couple of judges I know. I am glad that there is an improvement, but I don't know how long it'll last. The stories you told were appalling," Frank said.

"Yeah. Um, Frank?"

"Yes?" Frank said.

Jennifer seemed to have trouble asking something. After a few seconds, she glanced quickly at Frank, and then focused on her plate. "I am so glad you didn't shove me on the social services. We weren't getting along too well, so it must have been hard."

"It was..." Frank started.

"No, don't say anything yet! Look Frank, I am glad you didn't, er, make use of my offer, when I begged you to keep me. I meant what I said, but I was scared back then. But, well, now, um, I really like you. Do you think" she swallowed, glanced at Frank, and looked down again, "you might be interested..." Jennifer ran out of steam, and was blushing furiously.

Frank was at a loss. He wanted to yell at Jennifer for violating his prohibition against offer of sex, but it didn't feel like the right thing to do now. Besides, Jennifer wasn't offering, exactly.

Frank also didn't want to hurt Jennifer. Now, how could he discourage her from this course, without denigrating her beauty?

During the next several seconds, while Frank thought of his response, Jennifer was slowly twisting her napkin. Her fingers were white with strain.

"Jennifer. You are very lovely, and getting more appealing every day. But you are far too young to have a romantic relation with me, or with any adult. Even if you were older, having a relationship of this type with my foster child would be illegal, and ethically wrong. You are mature and intelligent, but you are not an adult yet. You have, and should have, social, and much as I hate to admit it, romantic relations, with your peers.

"I find I enjoy being your parent. Despite my inexperience, I give myself credit for some small portion of your accomplishments. When you get a perfect score on a test, or come grinning from a perfect gymnastic routine, I feel terribly pleased, and smug at the same time. I have not expected such joy from having a child. I am so sad that Angela is not here to enjoy such a great daughter."

Frank went silent, and they shared a solemn, nostalgic moment.

Jennifer didn't seem crushed by Frank's "rejection." "Well, you turned out to be an okay foster-father. For a stuffy computer geek-turned-banker, anyway," she said with a grin, and got up to collect the dishes.

Frank sat thinking about Angela. She would have been proud of her beautiful daughter. Jennifer was getting more like Angela every month. If anything, her face was more beautiful than Angela's. Jennifer's gymnastics kept her strong and graceful, and while still lacking Angela's curves, Jennifer was already very attractive.

I've got to get myself a girlfriend, and stop thinking about the charms of a fourteen-year-old girl, decided Frank.


Frank drove Jennifer to a competition. It was Saturday, and two of her friends wanted to go along for moral support. Michele and Cindy sat in the back with Jennifer, and her pre-competition high affected all three girls. They were talking animatedly during the whole trip, occasionally shushing each other, or exploding into giggles.

Compared to last year, the speed and difficulties of Jennifer's routines have increased. A couple of times he held his breath during her vaults and dismounts. As far as he could see, Jennifer didn't have a single stumble.

The competition was longer than Frank expected. He normally brought a book to read, but this time, he sat next to Jennifer's friends, and tried to maintain a conversation. He agreed that gymnastics was hard, and most competitors were in excellent shape. He also agreed, quite sincerely, that Jennifer was the best one there, and somewhat less sincerely, that it wasn't fair that high school students had to get up so early.

In all honesty, Frank thought Jennifer' performance was superb, and the best in her level. It was a tough competition, and she got an overall second place. After the competition, as people milled around, and the gymnasts came out one by one in their street clothes, Frank became detached from the girls. He found them a minute later, seeing that Jennifer joined her friends.

He heard Cindy say "He looks so young and fit, but his silver temples are just awesome. Your dad is really hot, Jenn."

"Yes he is!" Jennifer agreed.

To Cindy's surprised look, Jennifer quickly said "he is not my real father; he is my step-father."

Frank, embarrassed, took one step back, and said loudly, "There you are! Girls, are you ready to go?"

Driving back, there was even more whispers in the back seat, this time quieter, evidently to avoid Frank overhearing. There were more giggles and blushes, too.

When there was a quiet moment, Frank asked "Congratulations, Jennifer. That was an excellent performance. You deserved first place."

"Thanks! I am happy with my showing, this was as good as I ever performed in a competition. No mistakes! As for the score—I think I deserved first place too, but Georgian High always has a couple of strong gymnasts. It was a close thing, and all in all, I am happy with the second place. Our team did well, too, which is awesome!"


They had visited Mary and her husband Jeremy several times. Mary became Jennifer's friend, as well as her advisor on female questions. They talked about clothes, proper image in school, and many other issues on which Frank was absolutely useless.

On occasion, Mary asked Jennifer's opinion regarding her oldest daughter, now ten.

A common topic among the two women was to poke fun at the men. Jeremy and Frank manfully ignored such things, often retreating to the balcony to drink beer and keep an eye on the grill.

This time, as Frank was coming back from a restroom visit, he overheard Mary and Jennifer talking in Mary's bedroom.

"Yeah, despite all that, he does have a sense of humor. And, your step-dad is one handsome dude. If I was a few years younger and single..."

Frank blushed and hurried back to the balcony, before the girls decided to come out of the bedroom.

Later, on the drive home, Jennifer said "Mary is pretty cool, for an older lady."

"She is way cool," Frank said, trying to sound cool. "And she is not old, she is only eleven years older than me, and looks very good."

"You should tell her that. Us girls like to hear such things," Jennifer said.

"And you are only twelve years older than me," added Jennifer in a much softer voice. Frank wasn't sure if he was supposed to hear that, but either way had not the slightest temptation to respond.


Jennifer had completed her first perfect-A marking period in December. If anything, Frank was more proud of the grades than Jennifer. To celebrate, he invited her to a dinner in a nice restaurant.

"Awesome! But I need something nice to wear," Jennifer said.

Frank groaned theatrically. "I should have known! Isn't your closet overflowing?"

"You are exaggerating, Frank. I have cleaned it two weeks ago, and tossed all the things I've outgrown. I am taller than the last time I shopped for a dress, you know. And I assume you don't want me in a t-shirt and shorts, no matter how fashionable."

"Um no." Frank looked at the fourteen-year-old. Jennifer's growth spurt has slowed down, but she was already as tall as Angela, and was still inching up a bit.

"Okay. Tomorrow evening for a mall run?"

"That will work. You can leave me there for a couple of hours, and then collect me at the south entrance. I think I will call Mary for advice. Maybe she will even want to come with."

"I am sure Mary has some good ideas. But don't you want one of your friends with you?"

"Normally, yes. But I am not looking for an outfit for a school party, or to impress a student. I want to look properly for adult company."

"Hmm. Don't go overboard, it's not a Hollywood reception. I assume you want some money for your shopping?"

"No, I have enough saved from my allowance."

"Perhaps you need to be examined by a doctor. It's unnatural for a teenage girl to refuse money for shopping," Frank quipped.

"Very funny. I am saving the your good will for a car in fifteen months."

Mary indeed wanted to "come with." She ended up picking Jennifer, and they spent nearly four hours in the mall.

"Did you borrow any money from Mary? You seem to have a number of bags."

"Nope," said Jennifer. "The mall is expensive, but we found several things on sale."

"Several things? What did you buy? I thought you were just looking for a dress."

"You will see on Saturday. Mary liked it, I hope you will too."

On Saturday, Frank put on one of his dressier suits, with a deep blue tie. His clothing repertoire was limited, which simplified his clothing selection. Since Jennifer already bought a dress specifically for the dinner, he expected that her selection would be quick as well.

Apparently, he was wrong. Jennifer left to "get dressed" an hour ago, and she was still not back. Frank wondered if he should remind her that the dinner reservation was for seven.

While he was looking at his watch for the third time, Jennifer opened the door and walked downstairs. Frank heard the clicks of her heels, unusual since she normally went barefoot or in sneakers.

Frank walked towards the base of the stairs, just as Jennifer got to the bottom and turned toward him.

Jennifer stopped before him. Frank couldn't speak for a few breaths. The dress highlighted her eyes and accented her figure. She had applied make-up with skill and restraint. On her neck was a necklace that Frank gave to Angela three years ago, and Jennifer's hair was raised in a simple but elegant style that Frank was sure had a name. Jennifer's neck looked long and elegant. Frank's gaze moved down: Jennifer's long legs were longer than ever in high-heeled and color-coordinated pumps. In the heels, she was close to Frank's height, and looked at least four years older than her fourteen years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.