Knocking Up Ninny - Cover

Knocking Up Ninny

by Dr Scribble

Copyright© 2009 by Dr Scribble

Erotica Sex Story: Could his sister really be so stupid that she doesn't know where babies come from? Of course not. Just who is manipulating whom?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Pregnancy   .

One

By one of those odd coincidence, Terry Daniels learned about sex at school, but the following year, his sister missed it. The Daniels family had moved house to France in between, and the kids were still in the early stages of learning a new language when their new French school ran the sex education classes, so Lynne was doing her language immersion training when the rest of her class was learning how to make babies.

Terry knew, of course. Ever since learning that if he put his dick in a girl's fuck tube and squirted his sperm in her, she'd get pregnant. The idea thrilled him. All he needed was a girl willing to let him, and the trouble was, the only one he could talk to was his sister.

Their parents were both fluent in French, and had been visiting the country for years, so they knew their way around. Terry's dad had a job with computers, and his mother was working long hours in a fashion store. She occasionally brought home samples, especially from the lingerie department where she worked, and on those nights, Terry began to notice, his parents would go to bed early and not long afterwards, he could hear the squeak-squeak of the bed.

One Friday, the parents, looking flushed and excited, announced they were having an early night after "a long, hard week," and sure enough, a quarter of an hour later, the squeak-squeaking began. This time, Terry was determined to watch what they were doing, having a fairly good idea.

As he stood outside his parents' bedroom door, Lynne, clutching her favourite teddy bear, came and stood beside him.

'What're doing?' she asked.

'Mum and Dad are fucking, ' he told her in a whisper. 'I want to see.'

'Me too!' Lynne breathed.

Terry held a finger to his lips to indicate silence, then carefully and quietly opened the bedroom door just a crack.

The sight which met their eyes gave Terry an instant erection. Their mother was laid on her back on the bed and she was wearing black stockings, and a black basque, unfastened at the crotch. Their father was on top of her, between her legs, and he was shoving his prick, glistening with their juices, in and out of their mother's fuck channel.

The parents were whispering encouragement to each other.

'Harder, Rob, harder! Fuck me harder, ' moaned their mother softly, 'give me another baby.'

'Yeah! Yeah! I'm cumming, Jean, I'm cuuummmiiinnnggg!' Rob groaned, his shaft expanding as he drove it hard up his wife's baby tube and his balls began to belch great gobs and ropes of baby-making semen all over her sucking cervix. It seemed to the two observers that their father held his pulsing cock inside their mother for a long time while he attempted to fuck a baby into her womb.

At last, he allowed himself to relax on top of her, while Jean rubbed her hands up and down his back, occasionally pulling on his ass cheeks to keep him in place as his cock shrank.

Terry quietly closed the door and led Lynne back along the hallway to his bedroom.

'What did you think of that, Lynney?' he asked.

Lynne had begun rubbing her slit through her pyjamas. Terry had noticed, and was engaged in rubbing his cock through his briefs.

'How did he get his willie inside of Mum?' asked Lynne.

Terry sat on his bed and patted the quilt beside him. 'Sit here — take your jammies off first, ' he told her.

He slipped his own briefs off and sat there with his cock waving in the air. Lynne stared at it.

He followed the direction of her gaze. 'It's a bit bigger now than it was in the bath, last time you saw it, ' he said, grinning with a certain amount of pride. His cock was straining and rock-hard, and he knew it was about seven inches long, because he'd measured it.

'See, as my cock is bigger, your baby hole gets bigger, ' he told Lynne.

'You sure about that?' she asked.

'Babies come out of it, so yes, I'm sure. They're a lot bigger than my cock. Or Dad's.'

Lynne's fingers found her entrance and she frowned as she tried to push one inside.

'It hurts when I do it, ' she said.

'That's because you're not ready yet, ' Terry said, getting up and crossing to his chest of drawers. He came back with a rolled up blue and white tube, like a toothpaste tube.

'What's that?' asked Lynne.

Terry mentally shook his head. The kid seemed to know nothing. To himself, he started to think of her as Ninny, instead of Lynney, but it wouldn't do to call her that until after she'd done what he wanted.

'KY Jelly, ' he said. 'It's Mum and Dad's, but there was still some left in when they threw the tube in the bin.'

'What's that for?'

'Open your legs and let me show you.'

Lynne had been on the receiving end of her big brother's tricks before and she frowned at him suspiciously. 'You gonna hurt me?'

'No way! I'm going to make you feel fantastic, ' he said, despite knowing that his aspiration was not founded on experience; if he got to fuck Ninny — Lynney! he corrected himself — it would be his first time with a real girl.

Lynne cautiously opened her legs, granting Terry access to her slit. Her finger was still lodged in the entrance to her fuck tube and there was just a hint of feeling that proceeding might be pleasant. She removed her hand and Terry squeezed some of the gel on his fingers before slathering it along her cuntal lips.

It was cold at first, and Lynne jumped, but then Terry's finger found her entrance and slid inside on a film of the gel. There was, she discovered, no pain, only the start of a wonderful itch that his finger both scratched and encouraged. Lynne lay back on her elbows and watched as Terry slipped a second finger inside her alongside the first. That felt soooo much better! And what Terry had said about her hole getting bigger was true. She'd barely been able to get her own small finger inside, and now he had two of his thicker ones, reaming gently in and out.

The sensation had moved to her belly, and she gritted her teeth to stop herself moaning in pleasure.

Then Terry's fingers pressed against her hymen and she felt it tighten.

'Ow!'

He stopped moving and glanced at her. 'Sorry, Lynne. Didn't mean to hurt you, but it's got to go.'

'What has?'

He told her.

'It'll hurt a bit, they say, but only a bit, and only the first time.'

She scowled at him tearfully. 'Well, it hurt! And you said you wouldn't hurt me!'

To her absolute surprise, he looked sorry, held her head with his unemployed hand, leaned down and kissed her on the lips. He timed it very well: just as the added delicious sensation of Terry's tongue worming its way into her mouth, he jerked the fingers of his other hand hard and they both felt the membrane parting.

'Ow!' she gasped again when he sat up.

He grinned. 'It's done, now, sis. Give it a few minutes and we'll move on.'

'Whaddya mean, "move on"?'

Terry had withdrawn his fingers partly, and was now continuing to rub them against the entrance and walls of her cunt below her shattered hymen. Lynne had to admit that the pain had gone very quickly, and the lovely itch was back, even more strongly. She hesitantly bucked her hips against his fingers.

'I've gone as far as I can with me fingers, ' Terry said, 'next I'll have to use my cock.'

She looked at it, precum oozing from the tip and smearing the bulbous head, and swallowed nervously.

'That's bigger than your fingers: it's bigger than three fingers, ' she said.

He grinned. 'You didn't mind my fingers, once I'd smeared KY on them, did you?'

She shook her head.

'You won't mind my cock when I smear KY on that.'

'Oh. I suppose not, ' said Lynne. It was true, what Terry said, and she'd scarcely noticed his gelled-up fingers.

The itch was still making her driver her hips against his hand, but now he pulled his fingers out of her, to begin gelling his cock, and she felt a void where they'd been. She knew she wanted it filling again — and quickly.

'What do you want me to do now, Terry?'

He had squeezed another dollop of gel from the tube and was sliding one hand round his cock, making sure it was well covered, and making it harden up at the same time.

'Lay back on the bed with your legs apart, and bend your knees up a bit, like Mum, ' he instructed.

As soon as she was in position, he crawled between her legs, like they'd seen their father, and aimed his cock at Lynne's hungry hole.

He lodged the tip between her labia and slid slowly forward, giving her time to adapt to this even larger intruder.

Lynne felt her cunt widen to accept him and humped her hips up, to encourage him further inside. The itch was now beginning to pulse in one place, and she wanted Terry's cock to rub her just there. She felt her entire being concentrated on that one spot, and the feeling of Terry's cock sliding up her fuck tube. She realised she would want him to do this again.

Terry felt the head of his cock brush his sister's cervix, and figured he would be giving it a good coating of precum and sperm. Lynne's cunt was like a velvet glove, squeezing his straining prick, and her knees were flexing against him, urging him to fuck harder into her.

'Is that okay, Lynne?' he panted.

'Yes! Oh, yes!' she grunted in his ear. 'Keep doing it, Terry. You've got to keep doing it.'

'You want me to keep fucking you, Lynne?'

'Yes!'

'Well, say so.'

She grinned. 'Fuck me, Terry, and keep fucking me. This is wonderful!'

'It sure is, ' he replied. 'I think I can promise to fuck you as long as I possibly can.'

He'd read that women even eight months or more pregnant could still fuck on their hands and knees with the man behind them.

He began slowly fucking in and out of Lynne's clenching cunt, driving hard on the in-stroke because they both seemed to like it that way.

'Yes, Terry! Keep fucking me like that — oh!' she moaned as she felt a ripple of total pleasure expand from deep in her belly, where Terry's prick was beginning to swell and his strokes were getting faster, and then suddenly, she felt his cock mushroom hugely inside her and pulse repeatedly, while at the same time, more waves of pleasure throbbed through her, leaving her feeling breathless, satisfied and comfortable.

Terry had shut his eyes as he'd felt his sister's orgasm begin, and thrust himself hard and repeatedly into her, deliberately trying to trigger his own climax. Back in England, there'd been a lot of talk about not getting the girl pregnant, taking precautions, wearing a rubber, and so on, but all these were unimportant compared with the first opportunity of fucking a girl. He had no contraceptives anyway, so he mentally shrugged and as the sperm rushed up from his balls and belched out in dollops and ropes in his sister's welcoming twat, he didn't care. He was fucking a girl and, yes, even knocking her up. He'd just have to coach his stupid sister so that she never mentioned being fucked by him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.