Motivate Me

by Bakerman

Copyright© 2009 by Bakerman

Romantic Sex Story: A classic Hollywood chic flick type story of the girl who will do any thing to help a loved one.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Krystals Diary Tuesday the 9th...

"Twin brother, Billy, rang today. I know he calls a lot but that's to do with business. This was about he and his team coming to town to play in a pre-season mini tournament against three other teams. He would be here for about ten days so hopefully there will be a chance to get together and act a little crazy."

I still look back at that diary entry and I can't believe what I wrote and how much my life was to change following just those ten days.

Billy is a pro basketball player, starting his fifth season, and I, his loving sister, look after his financial affairs. He has a manager who does his contracts and endorsements but I look after how the money goes out.

I work for a large financial investment company but mainly deal with smaller mom and pop investments, Billy is my only BIG client and I have been threatened, pressured, persuaded and even seduced by various management types to turn over Billy's portfolio to a higher ranking adviser but every time something happens Billy lets them know if I go so does he. At least he does help to smooth out the waters by supplying tickets and autographed pictures whenever I ask.

Billy signed a contract extension last year with some playing bonuses kicking in after a number of games, then in the last game of the season he injures an ankle taking the final shot of the year. It missed; they lost and were out of the playoff race. Billy took it hard.

The teams had arrived in town for practice and the usual media circus and I was surprised when I received a call from some team flunky saying that a ticket would be available for me for tonight's game just present some ID at the box office.

I live close to the sports arena so straight after work I went home for a quick shower and change of clothes. I'm glad I dressed up because my free ticket was in the owners box along with all the head honcho's. Billy started but played sluggishly like it was an effort to be out there and then just before the half he heads for the hoop and gets checked while shooting and comes down on his ankle, hard. The buzzer sounds and everyone else heads to the change rooms so I wander along with the crowd to see if Billy is OK.

I do not like any of the conversations I'm overhearing regarding Billy, particularly about having signed a backup just for this situation, and their lawyers will be able to tear up any contract problems if he has to go. By the time I get to the rooms I'm feeling as bad as Billy looked, sitting there on the bench getting the strapping taken off his ankle. Billy gets told to shower and change, as he won't be going back on court tonight.

One of the team officials comes over to talk, asking if I'm his girl friend. I explain that I'm his sister and he tells me that Billy is close to blowing a good career. He had hoped that Billy could pull out a big game in front of the owners and that would secure his spot on the roster but now he wasn't sure. We talked for a while and he agreed to let Billy stay with me to see if I could talk to him before anything came down the line.

We didn't even wait for the game to end, Billy grabbed his bag as I called a cab and it was waiting by the door when we got outside. Five minutes later and we were at my apartment and Billy had crashed on the sofa in front of the TV.

I'm not used to company so while Billy surfed the channels with the remote I went to my bedroom and slipped out of my dress. Billy called out asking if I had anything to drink and without thinking I went to the kitchen in just my bra and panties, then bent at the waist to rummage around the stuff in my fridge to get some cans of soda from the back. From his position on the sofa Billy must have gotten a great view of my arse with just a thin strip of material hiding my goodies. It wasn't until I walked over to him that I realized what I was or maybe wasn't wearing. I dropped the can and ran to the bathroom to get my robe and all the time I could hear Billy laughing and whistling, he thought it was a hoot.

Next morning I made sure I was dressed before going to check on Billy. He said he was fine and would spend the day here in front of the TV, DVD and Playstation. I kissed him lightly on the cheek and went to work. Several hours later when I arrived home Billy was right where I'd left him. I went to change and immediately noticed that "someone" had been in my room while I was out, Billy. Stuff had been moved ever so slightly, but when you live alone you notice even small movements. Drawers not properly closed and the closet door open. I put on a sweatshirt and cut off denim shorts and went out to talk to Billy.

Billy was on the sofa wearing my toweling bathrobe and flicking between the cartoon and the music video channel. I stood in the door way and asked had he been in my room, "sure" he replied without taking his eyes off the TV screen "I had to get these." Singing along to a Pussycat Dolls film clip he leant over to his left to get his hand into the right side pocket, this caused the robe to fall open and I could see he was naked underneath. I could also see his semi hard penis dancing about as he struggled to get his large hand out of the robe pocket with whatever it was he had been looking for.

With a shout of "tah dah" Billy pulled a small bottle of pain pills from the pocket and then I remembered being given them last night and putting them in my bag I had forgotten to give them to Billy this morning. I turned away quickly and mumbled something as I went back to my room. I took a few deep breaths to try and get the image of Billy's semi erect penis out of my head. It didn't work my mind kept trying to imagine it hard and erect and my heart raced just thinking about. I do get regular sex it had just been a while since my last "one night stand".

One of Billy's teammates had been over during the day and dropped of a couple of games and some DVD's. We talked for a while over dinner about stuff but whenever I swung the conversation around to his playing he drifted away until finally I gave up, went and had a shower and left him alone and went to bed. Next morning I tried again but he just zoned out and focused on the TV, great attitude for a 24 year old man. I left for work trying to come up with a "game plan" to get his attention.

When I got home there was a note from Billy that he had gone to the game and would be home later. I did a bit of cleaning up especially around where Billy had taken up residence on my sofa. Stopping for a break I put the TV on and as it was still set for the DVD player I hit play on the remote to see what kept Billy amused all day. Surprise, surprise it was a porn movie. Some busty brunette getting it from behind, he hadn't even taken off her thong just pulled aside the material then "wham, bam and no thanks mam." I watched until he shot a load onto her backside and the scene faded to black.

I shook myself to break the trance like state I'd slipped into and was surprised to find that not only was I hot and flushed but that my hand had wandered between my legs and I had been rubbing myself through the material of my shorts. Shower time, cold shower time.

Now for shock number two of the evening. After my shower I decided to put some clothes into the washing machine and while digging through the dirty clothes hamper I found three pairs of my panties that Billy had used instead of tissues and they were covered in gooey spunk. Disgusting, but also a slight turn on, thinking of Billy watching his porno, jerking his penis, shooting his load and thinking of me. Whoa, whoa, whoa don't go down that road. Again I had to force my attention away from those thoughts and get on with normal stuff.

Billy was not a happy camper when he got home, his replacement had a good game putting up some impressive numbers for a rookie. Billy had also been told that he would be on the bench for game three and might get some court time. He ranted and raved and blamed everyone else but himself for his under performance. Then he blasted the coach for not knowing how to motivate him properly for a game. Then he flopped on the sofa and sulked like a five year old but I could tell he was afraid of being cut.

Drastic times call for drastic measures.

I went into my bedroom and straight to the bottom draw of my bedside chest. This is where I keep my "special" sleepwear. I pulled out a deep red but sheer baby doll nightie that just came below my hips and the matching sheer thong that allowed my dark, short trimmed pubes to show through. I paired this outfit with some white thigh high stay up stockings and high heels. A little lipstick, some make up and run a brush through my hair and I was ready to rock'n'roll.

Billy had his head stuck in the fridge as I stood in the kitchen doorway in my motivation suit. I asked Billy what would motivate him for a top performance and he said that he didn't know exactly but when it happened he would know. So I asked him if this would motivate him, his head turned my way and just like one of the cartoons he is always watching his eyes bugged out, his tongue hit the floor and he mumbled and stumbled his way to say something coherent.

I explained to Billy that if he went out in the next game and played every minute like it could be his last and I believed he had played as well as he could then I was his for the night. I twisted the timer on the stove to an hour and told Billy that the clock was ticking if he wanted a sample. He stuttered, stopped, a couple of but buts and some pleading looks, I swiveled the dial down to 45 minutes and turning away walked back to my bedroom.

Billy did not waste a minute, he had his clothes off and was behind me by the time I reached my bed. While we were twins Billy had grown up when I started to grow out so now I could feel his erect penis pushing into the crack of my arse while his arms wrapped around me and big hands mashed a breast each.

"Just like a one nighter on the road?" he whispered in my ear.

A breathless yes was all I could reply as I lost myself in the moment, not daring to think. Billy worked his way across my shoulders, right to left, planting kisses and biting his way up and down my neck, my spine shivered. Left hand crossed my chest to work on my right breast, tweaking and pulling the nipple until it hurt, while his right hand slipped into the waistband of my thong panties and went to work on my clit and pussy. Meanwhile his penis was dry humping my arse crack. He was hitting all the buttons that turn me into a sex crazy woman.

First one finger found my love hole and I gasped as it slid in past the second knuckle this was followed by a second and then a third I felt as if he was trying to lift me off the floor, at the same time his thumb strummed my clit like some heavy metal bass player. Jolts of electricity shot through my body straight into the ecstasy center of my brain.

I got a hand behind me to grab his penis and again I gasped as I felt its size. My pussy gushed over his fingers as I imagined that penis replacing them in my hole. My knees went weak. Billy took this moment to push me on the bed and I was on my hands and knees as he pulled my panties aside just like on the DVD and running the head of his penis up and down my slit to get it slick with my juices before banging it home in one thrust.

All my yelp of surprise got me was a slap on the arse and Billy pulling back and slammin' home again. He got into a rockin' rhythm with each trust nearly lifting me off the bed luckily Billy had a tight hold on my hips. I could not believe the sensation as I felt every contour of his penis as it stretched my pussy with each pass. Billy's sportsman stamina kept him pounding away without even breathing hard while I was sweating buckets and gasping like a fish out of water. I had flopped face down to take the pressure off my back but Billy just kept on going like the Energizer bunny.

Suddenly he pulled out, flipped me onto my back and was back in my pussy before I could take a breath. The fabric of my panties was caught between his penis and my clit and the constant scratching of the material was driving me to an intense orgasm. My core muscles contracted and flexed as I felt the pressure building, Billy's weight pushing the air from my lungs, as I wanted to scream loud and long.

Billy bounced my butt until it was on the edge of the bed, then he stood up. He grabbed both of my legs in one arm and held them to his chest. Flat on my back, legs in the air from this position I could feel every ridge and bump on his penis as it slid in and out. My pussy had never felt so tight and Billy had the stamina of a bull and pumped away for what seemed like forever.

Finally he released my legs and until then I hadn't realised the strain on my hips with my legs in that position. I was almost limp from the workout Billy was putting me through. At last he let me go and like a playful puppy he bounded on to the bed, pointing his penis at my face as he began jerking it for one final effort, pre cum forming a bubble on the tip. I opened my mouth to receive the first burst; suddenly my brain stepped back in and reminded me that the stove alarm was beeping. I rolled away a split second before he shot his load, splashing it across my pillow. I felt slightly bad but looked at Billy and said "you need to get the shot off before the buzzer, champ."

I kept on rolling off the bed adjusted my panties as I walked away towards the kitchen and the beeping alarm. I half expected Billy to run after me so I wandered around my apartment turning off all the lights before finishing in the kitchen. I flicked off the alarm and stood next to the fridge. I opened the door and took out a nearly full bottle of wine and poured myself a glass and stood in the dark contemplating my actions.

Maybe I could set the alarm for 15 minutes of OT but decided against that as Billy had to learn that he just cannot get everything whenever he wants. Before long the bottle was empty and I went back to my bedroom, Billy was fast asleep sprawled across the bed so I squeezed my body down the side of the bed and faded off to sleep, surprisingly unsatisfied with the nights events.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.