A Very Lucky Man Revisited - Cover

A Very Lucky Man Revisited

by Vidi Veni

Copyright© 2009 by Vidi Veni

Erotica Sex Story: I hadn't originally planned on writing a sequel to "A Very Lucky Man," but I got so many nice emails requesting one that I couldn't resist. This story picks up a year after the first. Our hero arrives home from work early to find his lovely young daughter engaging in naughty experimentation with a boy from down the street and is inspired thereby.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   .

It had been a little over a year since my adopted stepdaughter, Becky, had begun to share a bed with my wife, Sharon, and I for more than just sleeping. One Tuesday in early June, Sharon called me during lunch to tell me that she was going to be stuck at work until quite late. As chance would have it, I was also struggling to meet a deadline. Neither of us had any way out of our obligations, so, after I hung up with Sharon, I called Becky to tell her that we were going to be late and that I would bring home a pizza for dinner. Becky didn't complain, but I could tell that she was feeling lonely. There weren't a lot of kids in our neighborhood near her age and most of those were off to various summer camps or family vacations.

Although I wasn't really worried about Becky - she was a very mature thirteen and more than capable of looking after herself for a few extra hours - I did feel bad about leaving her alone. So, I pushed myself hard for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. I finished up just as the sun was starting to set, called for the pizza, and headed home to surprise her.

When I arrived home, there were two bicycles in the driveway, so I parked in the street. As I walked up to the porch, I could hear hushed voices coming from our secluded backyard. I strode back alongside the house, intending to tell Becky and whomever had come over to keep her company that I was home and had come bearing pizza.

What I saw when I reached the back yard made me stop in my tracks and then jump back to hide behind the corner of the house. In the dim light filtering out from the house, I could see that Peter Fennel, a teenage boy from down the street, was standing next to our above ground pool with his swim trunks around his ankles. Becky was kneeling in front of him gently stroking the shaft of his boy cock. Her long red hair was pulled back into a tight pony tail and her bikini top was pushed up to reveal her perky little breasts. In the past few months, she had truly begun to blossom. Although still thin, her hips now swelled noticeably out from her waist and breasts had sprouted from her chest seemingly overnight. As I watched, Peter reached down to squeeze those new boobies roughly, before pinching the pink tips of her nipples.

"Ow, not so hard," she complained.

"I'm sorry," the embarrassed boy stammered as he pulled his hands away.

"You can touch them, just be more gentle."

His hands immediately moved back to the tiny tits and began caressing them much more softly.

"Mmmm, that's better," Beck moaned approvingly.

"Will you put it in your mouth?" he asked. Even in the dim light, I could see the back of his neck flush red as he blushed.

In almost perfect imitation of her mother, Becky looked up at him through lowered lashes, a wicked grin plastered across her face. "I don't know. That would be really naughty," she replied coyly.

"Please, I need it so bad," he begged.

"Hmm, do you mean like this?" she asked softly as she took the head of his cock between her slightly parted lips. I could see her cheeks hollow and knew that she was sucking hard on his knob.

"Oh, yes! Just like that! Please don't stop!" he hissed through pleasure clenched teeth.

I could see the corner of Becky's lips curl upwards as she smiled around his cock. She began quickly bobbing her head and wet, slurping sounds soon echoed through the backyard.

This went on for a few minutes; Peter's legs buckled repeatedly as his knees went weak. One of his hands drifted to the side of her head and the other gripped the base of her pony tail as he tried to urge her on to even greater efforts.

Abruptly, his hands brought her to a stop. Her pretty green eyes flashed upwards in query.

"Do you ... Do you think that, uh, maybe, uh, I could, um, sorta, put it inside you?" he stammered.

Becky pulled his cock from her mouth with a wet plop and her lips pursed in thought as she considered his question. After what was a tense few seconds for me, and probably even worse for Peter, she asked, "Do you have a rubber?"

I almost shouted out, "Good girl!" but managed to restrain myself. Sharon and I had done our best to make certain that she understood the importance of safe sex and the major impact that pregnancy could have on her life. I was happy to find out that the message had gotten through. To keep this from being a concern with the three of us, I had gotten a vasectomy as soon as she had shown signs of flowering.

Peter's shoulders slumped so dejectedly that I barely held back a chuckle. Obviously, he didn't have one. Becky shrugged in apology and leaned forward to take his cock back into her mouth. I could see that Peter was saying something, but, strain as I might, I couldn't overhear it.

Becky did. His pecker again popped from between her lips as she looked at him with wide eyed astonishment. "You want to put it in my butt?!" she asked incredulously, prompting my own look of surprise. Once the words were out, she clapped a hand over her mouth and looked around to make sure no one was within earshot.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," Peter hurriedly apologized, "It's just that you're so hot, and I want to do it with you so bad..."

"Okay," Becky replied softly.

I could see Peter's entire body tense with excitement. "Do you mean... ," he began.

"Yes, silly. You can put it in my butt, if you want," Becky giggled.

I'm not sure who was more shocked, me or Peter. He certainly didn't know what to do next. He shifted from foot to foot and his hands reached out toward Becky's shoulders a few times only to be pulled uncertainly back to his sides.

Becky grinned at him in amusement, but took pity on the poor kid. "We'll need lube. There should be some olive oil under the grill."

Peter was off like a flash, almost tripping over the shorts that still entangled his ankles. He kicked the offending garment off of his legs and retrieved the bottle of oil. When he sprinted back to the side of the pool, Becky had slipped her bikini bottoms off and was kneeling on all fours. Her bottom was facing me, so Peter and I both enjoyed the view of her plump round bottom cheeks framing the coral pink lips of her hairless sex. She was now capable of growing a full bush of wispy red hair, but chose to follow her mother's example of keeping her pubic area shaved smooth.

He uncapped the bottle and poured it down between her cheeks. Massive amounts of excess oil ran in streams down her inner thighs.

"You'll have to work it into my butt a little," Becky suggested, "and put some on your thing, too."

His eyes never leaving the ripe, plump bottom that was swaying hypnotically in front of him, Peter began to work his finger over and into the tiny pucker of her anus. I was actually rather touched by how gentle he was being with my little girl.

He then smoothed some oil over the hard length of his dick and walked on his knees until he was positioned behind her. Regrettably, this completely blocked my view of the finer details of what took place next.

He had been kneeling behind her for almost a minute when Becky's hand shot back to his thigh. "Stop right there a sec," she whimpered.

She twisted her head around, and I could see that her eyes were squeezed shut from the discomfort she was experiencing. Feeling protective, I considered interrupting them to keep my baby from being hurt any further.

While I was debating this, her hand moved off his leg and she said, "Okay, it's a little better now. Just go slow."

I could see his ass flex as he pushed into her a little further. Several minutes and a number of admonishments to go slow later, he bottomed out in her little ass. I heard the soft smack of skin against skin as his loins met her bottom cheeks.

"Hold there for a bit," Becky sighed.

"You feel so good," he gushed, "You're so tight. I never knew anything could feel so awesome."

I could see a pleased smile form on Becky's face at his words. "Okay, try going in and out a little, but go slow," she instructed.

Following orders, Peter began to slowly ease himself back and forth in her ass.

It was only a few seconds later when Becky whispered, "Faster!"

Peter obeyed. Every few seconds she repeated the same request until he was fucking my daughter's ass furiously.

"Yes!" she yelled out, "You feel so good in my ass!" She no longer seemed to care who might hear her.

This little bit of dirty talk was too much for the young man. He jerked forward convulsively, grinding his hips against her butt cheeks. A quavering moan emerged from his throat and I knew that he was filling my little girl's bowels with his seed.

When he was done, he leaned over and kissed Becky lightly on the back. He then withdrew his cock from her butt and stood to retrieve his discarded shorts. Becky watched him with a frown of disappointment. Isn't that just typical of boys his age, I thought, dumps his load and leaves her hanging.

When it became apparent that they were indeed finished, I scrambled back to my car as quickly as I could while still maintaining some degree of stealth. Starting it up, I pulled into the driveway behind the bikes and blew the horn. A few minutes later, Becky and Peter emerged from behind the house. Peter threw me a little wave as he pedaled off rapidly.

When we entered the house, Becky ran back towards the bathroom, claiming urgent need. When she returned, she threw her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine. This wasn't her usual welcome home peck, but a wet, open mouthed, passionate kiss.

"Everything okay, sweety?" I asked with feigned ignorance. I knew exactly what the problem was.

"I'm so glad you're home, Daddy," she said, giving me a pretty, dimpled smile, "I'm just so worked up." With a little pout, she added, "Could you help me?"

I gave her a sympathetic smile and cupped a hand under her butt. She wrapped her legs around my hips and resumed our kiss as I carried her into the living room. I hadn't even fully set her into the recliner when she started pushing my head downward.

I eased her knees up over the arms of the chair and dipped my head to plant little kisses along the edges of her bikini covered crotch.

"Please, don't tease me tonight, Daddy," she pleaded, "I need it bad."

Taking pity on the girl, I pulled the crotch of her swim suit aside. Her arousal was obvious. Her pink labia were thickly engorged and drooling with her juices. Her erect clit stood proudly from its hood. There was so much heat pouring out from her loins that sweat broke out across my forehead. At least I think it was caused by the heat. I also discovered that her reason for heading to the bathroom must have been to clean the excess olive oil from her legs and bottom.

I took the opportunity to examine Becky's rosebud a little more closely. While it was a little reddened and gaped slightly from her earlier activities, it didn't appear to be abraded or sore. I almost came in my pants when I saw a few drops of thick, white fluid dribble from it to join the stream of pussy juice running down between her bottom cheeks.

Returning my attention to the needs of my daughter, I swept my tongue up between her lips, savoring her musky, sweet nectar. I then began to thrum the tip of my tongue against the base of her clit. She immediately clamped her thighs around the sides of my head so hard that, for a second, I feared she was going to pop my eardrums.

I sucked her clit gently between my lips and moved my tongue up to stimulate it directly. The girl was so primed, that was all it took to get her off. She let out a long, deep moan as her stomach curved upwards, and I could feel her thigh muscles contracting against my ears.

When she relaxed, I smiled up at her from between her legs and asked, "Feel better now, honey?"

"Yes, Daddy. Soooo much better," she purred in response.

I stood on my knees and gathered her in my arms.

"Would you like me to take care of you?" she asked, her breath tickling the skin of my neck.

Summoning all of my self restraint, I answered, "That's ok, sweetheart. Your mom will be a bit bummed out if we don't save anything for her."

She snuggled her head against my chest and I gently rubbed her back until she impishly asked, "So, where's that pizza?"

Laughing, I led her out into the kitchen to reheat the pie.

We were still eating when Sharon got home. She gave us each a kiss and a hug hello and grabbed a slice of pizza. We then all took turns giving the highlights of our day. I hid a grin when Becky omitted a big part of hers.

After the pizza had been devoured, I headed off to take a shower. Sharon tagged along with me to make use of the toilet. After she was done peeing, I placed my lips against her ear and, in a soft whisper, described what I had seen when I got home.

"No way! She let him fuck her in the ass?" my wife whispered in astonishment.

"Yep," I replied, "She seemed to like it, too."

"Huh. How about that?" she whispered. I could see that her upper chest was now a bright red in color. A sure sign of her arousal.

Sharon and I had never tried anal sex, or even really discussed it other than jokingly. There wasn't any particular reason for this. I suppose that, because I didn't ever want anything in my own ass, it had never really occurred to me that someone else might. I knew that they did it in porn movies, but porn was never really renowned for its realism. I was certainly thinking about it now, though.

When I was finished with my shower, I wrapped a towel around my waist and wandered out to the living room. It was empty. The tv wasn't even on. Grinning in anticipation, I walked back to the master bedroom. Sure enough, Sharon and Becky were locked in a sixty-nine with Becky on top.

I settled onto the bed next to them, content to watch, at least for the moment. Suddenly, Becky's head shot up from between her mother's thighs; her eyes wide with shock. In no time at all, though, her eyes eased closed and her mouth went slack with pleasure. A low, guttural moan that seemed much too deep for such a small girl emerged from her throat.

I shifted around on the bed until I could see what Sharon was doing to elicit such a response. To my great surprise, Sharon had stuck the tip of her wriggling tongue into Becky's tight pucker and was doing her best to drive it in farther.

Leaning down next to her, I whispered in a voice low enough to keep Becky from hearing, "Looking for boy cum?"

Her eyes sparkling, she withdrew her tongue just long enough for me to see the faint traces of jism on the tip. Sharon obviously concurred with my earlier assessment that Becky wasn't suffering any ill effects from being butt fucked as, without removing her tongue from her daughter's ass, she threw her arm out to the side and pointed at one of our dressers.

I knew immediately what she wanted. I rolled off the bed and went to retrieve the tube of KY. Returning to Sharon's side, I removed the cap and placed the tube in her hand. She squeezed a large dollop on Becky's asshole and began to work it in with a gentle finger. Moments later, I was treated to the sight of Sharon's finger disappearing into Becky's tight back door.

Once Becky was well lubed and Sharon's finger was rapidly fucking the girl's ass, Sharon loudly slapped the tube of KY down on the bed where Becky could reach it easily. I chuckled at this not-so-subtle hint. Becky, however, had returned her lips and tongue to her mother's sex and didn't pick up on it. I grabbed the tube myself and went to join Becky between Sharon's legs.

When I squeezed some of the gel onto Sharon's asshole, I heard Becky's sharp intake of breath. Keeping her tongue firmly on Sharon's clit, Becky stretched out a finger to gently push the lube into her mother's butt. I sat back and watched as Becky's finger went deeper and deeper into Sharon's tight hole. Once her finger was sliding freely, I added some lube to my own finger and went to join her.

When I first started to rub my finger around the wrinkled skin of my wife's anus, Becky started to withdraw hers. I stopped her with a quick gesture. Pressing my finger close against Becky's, I applied gentle pressure until Sharon's sphincter opened enough to admit us both. Once Sharon had adjusted to this new sensation and relaxed, Becky and I began to experiment. We slid our fingers in and out slowly, and then thrust them fast. We moved them in tandem, and then in opposite directions. We held our fingers stiff and straight and then wiggled them around inside. All that we learned is that Sharon seemed to love it all, shaking and quivering through at least two orgasms. Becky and I had a pretty good time, too; we giggled like school kids the entire time that we finger fucked Sharon's tight ass.

All this play had left me hard and throbbing, desperate for a warm, tight hole. Because Sharon's pussy was closer, I eased myself between her legs. Becky saw me coming, and, with a grin, raised her upper body to give me room. Holding my cock out straight, I moved closer. Becky reached down between her mother's legs to spread the labia wide apart, revealing the glistening wet, pink skin and the tight hole of her sex. The head of my cock was almost touching the gaping lips when Becky suddenly laid her hand flat, blocking my entrance. I glanced up at her face, but she was staring intently at Sharon's crotch.

When I looked back down, Becky had curled all fingers but one up into her palm. That one pointed at Sharon's tiny asshole. When I looked up this time, Becky's excited, sparkling green eyes met mine.

"Do it," she mouthed.

Almost quivering with excitement over the prospect of this previously unthought of act, I pushed my cock down so that the spongy head brushed over Sharon's perineum before coming to rest on her anus. Sharon moaned loudly between Becky's thighs as she realized what was happening.

I grunted with frustration; in this position, I was having a tough time getting a good angle for penetration. Becky solved this problem for me by reaching down and grabbing Sharon's legs behind the knees. She pulled them up and out as she sat back firmly on her mother's face.

Now that Sharon's rear was raised from the bed, I had no problem pressing into her tight nether hole. It was so relaxed and well lubed from all of our fingering, that there was almost no resistance as my head breached her tight sphincter. I paused for a moment to make sure that I wasn't hurting her, but, not only was she showing no sign of distress, she was actually humping upwards in an effort to take more.

In a single, smooth thrust, I buried myself to the hilt, moaning with delight as the tight ring of muscle traveled down the length of my cock, sending delicious pulses of pleasure up and down my spine. After pausing for only a second, I slowly slid out until only my head remained inside and then reversed direction until my balls slapped into the soft cheeks of her bottom. I repeated this a few times until I heard a muffled mumble coming from the vicinity of Becky's crotch.

"Mom wants you to fuck her ass harder and faster, Dad," Becky solemnly translated, although the twinkle in her eye and the broad grin across her face belied her impassive tone.

Whether or not that was what Sharon had really asked for, it was what she got. I plunged forcefully into her tight ass for several minutes until Becky indicated that I should take over holding Sharon's legs. When I had done so, Becky reached down and strummed the fingers of one hand rapidly over her mom's clit while thrusting two fingers from the other hand deeply into her pussy. I resumed furiously fucking my wife's ass. In no time at all, Sharon began to groan into her daughter's pussy, and I felt her tender ring of muscle begin to contract rhythmically around my plunging shaft. The sensations that this caused were overwhelming, and I decided not to even try to hold back. Thrusting myself to the hilt in Sharon's ass, I erupted.

After I came, I looked Becky in the eye and moaned out, "You feel so good! You're so tight. I never knew anything could feel so awesome!"

She just grinned back at me for a second before her eyes widened with dawning realization as she recognized the words that the Fennel kid had yelled out earlier. "You saw us?!" she asked in stunned disbelief.

"Well, yeah," I responded, "You didn't think your mom and I just decided out of the blue that playing with assholes might be fun did you?"

"You're not mad?" she asked uncertainly.

"Not at all, sweetheart. We trust you to make your own decisions concerning your sexual activities and I was very happy to see that you didn't risk getting pregnant."

She gave me a bright smile that vanished abruptly in a moan as her mother flicked her tongue rapidly over Becky's clit.

I held myself deep inside Sharon's ass for a minute while I caught my breath. Then, after leaning forward to give Becky a brief but sloppy kiss I flopped down on the bed next to them. I saw Becky eye her mother's freshly fucked asshole speculatively, and I knew that she was considering licking my cum from her mother's hole, as was her usual habit when I came in Sharon's pussy. Apparently, though, that was just a step too far for the girl and she settled for dipping back down to lick Sharon's wet cunt. I laid there watching while the two loves of my life licked and sucked on each other's pussies until both had quivered and moaned through at least two more orgasms apiece.

Afterwards, we enjoyed a nice cuddle for a time before I went off to the bathroom to clean off. When I returned with warm, damp hand towels to clean up the ladies, I found that Sharon had fallen into exhausted slumber. I wiped her off gently to avoid disturbing her sleep and then did the same for Becky. I had no sooner laid down between them when Becky leaned over to take my cock deep into her mouth.

My cock quickly responded to her enthusiastic ministrations. When I was again erect, Becky rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide.

"I want you inside me right now," she commanded in a whisper.

With a chuckle, I moved between her legs and leaned over her. As I slid the head of my cock up and down between her dripping pussy lips, I asked, "Is this where you want me?"

"Mmmm, yes, Daddy," she answered, "Fuck my pussy."

Even as wet as she was, it took more than a little effort to sink into her tight, little twat. I moaned in ecstacy as her wet sex clenched around me in welcome. The second I bottomed out in her moist depths, she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly to her.

"I love the way your cock feels inside me," she murmured into my ear, "It makes me feel so stretched and full. Do you like fucking my tiny, thirteen year old pussy?"

I grinned as I trailed kisses along her upper neck and jaw line. Over the past year, she had picked up her mother's penchant for talking dirty during sex and taken it to a whole new level.

"Oh, God, yes, baby girl," I answered, "Your tight little cunt squeezes my cock so nice! I love fucking you."

"Well then, start fucking me already," she replied in a lofty tone. Against the side of my face, I could feel her lips curl into that familiar devilish grin.

I laughed lightly at her impatience and began to give her what she wanted. As I started to slide in and out of her sloppy pussy, her legs wrapped around my hips, pulling me forcefully into her on each inward thrust. She moaned softly into my ear as I fucked her long and slow. Having already cum once that night, this pace allowed me to last for ages. It was more than forty minutes later when I felt my balls begin to tighten and my cock to tingle.

Becky felt my pace increase and become irregular. "Are you going to cum in my little pussy, Daddy?" she moaned, "I can't wait to feel your hot sperm spray deep inside me. Do it! Come in me now!"

"I'm coming, sweety," I groaned in response as I thrust deep inside her. The feel of my seed splashing against her cervix set her off again and she cried out in passion as her wildly contracting pussy milked me of every last drop.

Once we had both calmed down a bit, I twisted my head around until I could kiss her. She returned it passionately.

When we disengaged, I leaned so that our foreheads and noses were touching lightly and whispered, "I love you, Becky. Thank you so much."

She pulled my lips back to hers with a smile and then whispered, "Thank you, Daddy. That felt soooo good and I love you, too. Now get on your back! There are things I have to do!"

Snorting with laughter, I did as she requested. As soon as I was supine, she swooped down and took my wilting cock in her mouth. With a few wet slurps she cleaned it of our combined juices.

"Mmmm, we taste so good together," she exclaimed happily, "I want more."

I watched with astonishment as she straddled my hips. She grinned down at me as she slid her slit over my half hard cock. Her abdominal muscles flexed again and again as she did her best to squeeze out the cum I had deposited in her. The sight of her chubby pubes embracing my semi-soft member and the feel of that incredibly soft skin rubbing back and forth along my length were almost enough to bring my cock back to life. A few minutes later she dismounted and again lowered her mouth to my now slimy cock.

"Mmm, much better," she murmured as she licked and sucked me clean.

When she was satisfied with her efforts, she slid up to lay beside me and cuddled her head into my neck. I wrapped an arm around her and rubbed her back as she sighed contentedly. Within minutes, she was fast asleep and I soon joined her.

The next day as we went through our morning routine, I noticed that both women were walking a little gingerly; more than a little in Sharon's case. As she was doing her hair in front of the bathroom mirror, I embraced her from behind and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Are you ok, hun?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," she replied with a smile, "My butt's a little sore, but it's a good pain. I have a board meeting this afternoon and sitting through that is going to be, quite literally, a pain in the ass, but I'll manage." She twisted in my grasp to return my embrace and give me a quick kiss, "I can't believe that we never tried that before. I never once suspected that getting butt fucked could feel so good. And the fact that it's such a naughty, nasty thing to do made it so much hotter. I mean, it's not something that I would want to do every day, but I definitely want to do it again." Her eyes grew unfocused in thought and her patented wicked grin spread slowly across her face.

"Uh oh, what are you thinking?" I asked with a hint of worry.

With an enigmatic wink and a light smack to my bottom, she replied coyly, "You'll find out. Now scoot! I have to finish getting ready, or I'll be late for work."

Walking out to the kitchen, I found Becky sitting at the table absently munching on cereal as she checked her email, Facebook and MySpace pages on her laptop. I leaned over to give her a gentle hug and kiss.

"G'morning, sweetheart," I said as I gave her ribs a light tickle.

Her green eyes twinkled merrily up at me as she giggled, "Good morning, Daddy."

"And how's my little angel this morning?"

Cat like, she stretched languorously, causing her tiny but growing breasts to peek out from the top of her robe. "I feel really good this morning, for some reason," she drawled, "And you?"

"Tired!" I said teasingly as I sat down across from her with a cup of coffee and a bagel, "You and your mother are wearing me out!"

She jumped up and glided around the table to fold her slight form into my lap. Twining her arms around my neck, she pulled me down for a long hot kiss, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth. Not that I put up much resistance. "Poor Daddy," she said in a sultry voice, "Are we too much for you to handle?"

She ground her hips into my lap until my cock began to harden. "Hmmm," she said smugly, "Not so tired after all, eh Dad?"

"Don't tease your father, Becky," Sharon said with mock severity as she limped into the kitchen.

"Who's teasing?" Becky protested, snuggling more firmly against me.

Sharon shook her head and laughed. "What kind of monster have we created?" she asked rhetorically. She stepped up to my chair and wrapped her arms around the two of us. Giving us each a quick peck she said, "Well, I'm off. I should be home around six. Have a good day, you two. I love you bunches."

After she left, I asked the squirming girl in my lap, "What's on your agenda today, sweety?"

"Jenny asked me to come over to her house to go swimming," she replied, "Could you give me a ride there on your way to work?"

Recalling that Jenny's pool was ten feet deep at one end, I raised an eyebrow in query.

She rolled her eyes in exasperation. "Yes, Daddy," she said crossly, "Her mom will be there. We won't be swimming alone."

"In that case, I'll be happy to give you a ride. But you have to let me up so I can go get ready for work."

She rose slowly from my lap. Pushing aside my coffee cup and half eaten bagel, she laid her upper body on the table. She flipped the bottom half of her robe up over her back, exposing her firm bottom and the wet, swollen lips of her sex.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.