Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

It only took until Tuesday evening for Harry to ring. Deborah answered the telephone.

"Are you the Harry that saw her home on Saturday night?"

"Yes."

"That was a very kind and thoughtful thing to do. Thank you very much."

"Not at all. It was my pleasure."

"Hold on, Harry. I'll get her for you."

She called Annette and handed her the telephone with a big grin.

"A certain Harry Wilkinson for you."

Annette's eyes widened and she grabbed the phone from Deborah.

"Harry?"

"The same."

"I never expected you to call this soon."

"I have good reason. My family, less Charlie, are planning to drive down to Slimbridge on Saturday to see all the migrant birds. Would you like to come with us?"

"Oh, Harry, I can't," she wailed. "I'd love to but I'm playing hockey."

"What if we put it of till the following Saturday?"

"That would be fine, I'm sure. Hang on. I'll just go and check with my mother."

She was back in moments.

"Yes, Harry. I can come. Do you want me to bring something towards a picnic?"

"No, thanks all the same. We'll organise that. We'll pick you up about half past nine."

"Great. Thanks so much for asking me. Hey, I'd better take your phone number."

He gave her both his home and mobile numbers.

"Would you like my address too?" He gave it to her.

"East Whisty? Where on earth's that?"

"About a mile east of West Whisty."

"Smarty pants!"

"About seven miles north-east of Winchester."

"Miles away."

"It's quite easy by road after the first few miles and I do have my own car."

"Gosh! What is it?"

"A seven year old Polo convertible. It's in jolly good nick too. It only had twenty-one thousand on the clock when I got it for my birthday three months ago. Apparently, it was owned by an old lady who hardly used it."

"Wow! That sounds great."

"It means I can come and see you during the school holidays if you'd like me to."

"I would but I doubt my parents would let me come out with you as I'm only fourteen."

"Hmm! I'll have to turn on the famous Wilkinson charm for them."

Annette giggled. "You're pretty popular at the moment after walking me home but I still think you may have a problem."

"OK. I may not be able to take you out but I'm sure they'd let me visit you."

"Hope so."

They chattered on for another half hour and might have continued oblivious to anyone else had Deborah not called Annette for supper.

Richard and Deborah did not have to say anything as Annette bubblingly told them about her conversation with Harry. She did not however invite their views on going out with him. Neither did they offer them.

The next ten days passed achingly slowly for her. She played her hockey and said she would be unavailable the following week. She spent Saturday night with Louise who teased her no end but was secretly thrilled for her. She went riding a couple of times with Livvie and their friendship grew. Davina continued to be stuffy. Diana was fully aware of what was going on and winked at Annette on one occasion, when Davina was little short of rude to her.

At length, the great day dawned. Annette was up before it and ready to leave half an hour before the Wilkinsons arrived. Richard and Deborah came out to meet them, inviting them in for coffee but they were in a hurry to make the most of the daylight. They agreed to come in for a drink on their return.

Annette had a wonderful day. She found Harry's parents delightful. His mother, Mary, was small and twinkly. Annette was drawn to her warm friendliness and immediately at ease. His father, Ned, hardly got a word in edgeways on the journey but proved to be just as warm as his wife. He had a great sense of humour that reminded her of Richard's. She thought they would get on well. She could see where Harry got his gentleness and wit from. Ned was also very knowledgeable about the birds too. Annette had to admit to herself that Harry knew a great deal more about them than she did. She delighted in the Beswick's swans and the friendly nenes. She was enthralled by the agility and colours of the kingfishers. It was a wonderful day and she was swamped by the numbers and varieties of birds. Harry bought and gave her the Pocket Book of British Birds. She was so thrilled and excited that she spontaneously hugged and kissed him. They both went puce with embarrassment, much to Mary and Ned's amusement.

It was dark when they left at half past four but they had had over five hours of enjoyment. They got back to Annette's house shortly after six and all trooped in for a drink. The two sets of parents took to each other immediately and were soon talking and laughing as though they had known each other for years. Both Deborah and Richard made a point of getting to know Harry and were clearly impressed by him. Annette lent him the condor video.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.