Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Annette did get up late, for her. She was in the kitchen, albeit in her dressing gown, at half past eight. Richard and Deborah were still at the kitchen table drinking their coffee. She gave them both a kiss.

"Good morning, my sweet," said Richard. "Good party?"

"Yes and no."

"Oh! Want to tell us?"

"Not at the moment and certainly not before I've had something to eat."

"Makes sense."

Annette smiled gratefully at him. Her new 'father' was so understanding, gentle and caring. She looked at Deborah and interrupted a look of love to Richard. She gulped and turned back to getting herself some cereal. "They love and understand each other so much," she thought. "They can't stop touching and hugging, which is a bit soppy, but they just seem to think together. The number of times they've both spoken at once together or have said exactly the same at different times."

She collected a glass of orange juice and a bowl of cereal.

"Is that enough?" asked Deborah

"Yes, Mum, thank you."

Richard continued with his earlier conversation.

"The birthday present golf lessons from the Jays have ended up with me playing even worse," he lamented.

"Oh, darling," smiled Deborah. "Poor old codger set in his ways..."

"True. True," smiled Richard. "They all say the same so I've got to go and work out a compromise. And, being a decisive get up and go sort of chap, I'm going up to the club this morning to practise."

"Yes, dear."

Annette snorted into her cereal.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Nothing, Richard."

"So why the laughter?"

Annette looked at him, her eyes still laughing, "Because, my sweet, loving stepfather, new father to be, Richard, you aren't a very good golfer anyway."

"What? I can play jolly well."

"Yes, for three or four holes if you're lucky."

"Foul girl. You're supposed to support me."

Annette went round the table, sat on his knee, took his head in her hands and kissed him.

"I do support you. I do love you and so does Mum but," and she kissed him again, "we know that you're never going to win anything except three cheap balls for 'best endeavour'."

Richard drew back in mock horror then leant forward and kissed her gently on the nose.

"How did you guess?" he smiled.

Annette just smiled back.

At that stage Louise appeared, also in a dressing gown. "Good morning, everybody," she said. Richard held out an arm to her and she went to him for a kiss. Then did the same to Deborah who asked what she wanted for breakfast.

"Same as Tig, please," she said.

Deborah pointed at the worktop. "Help yourself," she said. "What are your plans, my love?"

"Mum said she'd pick me up about eleven."

"Oh good. No rush."

Richard went off to collect the morning papers. Deborah turned to Annette.

"Ready to tell me about the party?" she asked.

Louise looked questioningly at Annette who polished off the last of her cereal before saying, "It was fun mostly." She told of the games and the highland dancing and the food. "Then a very nice chap called Harry asked me to dance. Do you know, Mum, he's seventeen?"

Deborah dutifully raised her eyebrows in surprise. "Gosh, darling!"

"We got on really well. He's a hockey player and is keen on birds like me."

"Great. What's his surname and where does he live?"

"Oh gosh, Mum! I don't know."

Louise got the giggles. "'I don't know'. Gives him her phone number and doesn't even know his name. Very forward!"

Annette looked daggers at her, which only made her laugh even more, and Deborah joined in. Finally Annette had to too.

When it died down Deborah said, "When Richard asked you if it was a good party you said 'Yes and No'. So far it sounds a brilliant party. What spoilt it?"

Annette looked down at the table. "Harry went off to dance with Lou and another of the older boys asked me to dance. He immediately started to dance cheek to cheek and his hands were everywhere. He got an erection and pulled my tummy against it and started grinding against me. I told him to stop but he took no notice. I didn't want to cause a scene so I just waited until the end and then left him. He had the cheek to ask for another dance as I turned away from him. I told him I never wanted to even see him again. He just shrugged his shoulders and went back to his friends. Well, that spoilt the entire evening for me and all I wanted to do then was come home."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.