Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Over the Christmas holidays the Tomlinsons threw a party for their girls. Annette and Louise were invited. It was a mish-mash of activities. There were non-alcoholic drinks on arrival while everyone was introduced to each other. Then there were games like table tennis, billiards and charades, after which there was a delicious supper. This was followed by some highland dancing and then some ordinary dancing.

Louise kept her eye on Annette in case she became shy or frightened. She did not appear to and Louise was not only relieved but pleased and impressed. Annette's competitiveness saw her through the games and she was not involved in any one to one encounters with the boys. They ranged in age from fourteen to seventeen, the latter being for Davina's benefit. When the straight dancing followed the highland dancing, Louise became more watchful again but Annette danced with her age group and seemed perfectly at ease. Most of these boys were just as frightened of the girls as Annette might be of them. There was always a gap between Annette and her partner even during the slow dances and, even though there was little talk, they parted amicably at the end.

Louise's antennae stiffened when one of the seventeen year-olds called Harry asked Annette to dance. She sensed the age difference was too great and was suspicious of his motives. "Let's face it," she thought, "Tig may only be fourteen but she is stunningly beautiful and yet she's been through that horrid experience with her father. Keep watching, girl."

Annette and Harry danced happily. There was no great exuberance in their dancing during the quicker numbers. Instead they kept to the rhythm but never stopped talking. In the slower numbers Louise noticed that his arms did go round her but he never pulled her pelvis to his and, although they danced cheek to cheek, they would pull back frequently to talk again. She relaxed.

She danced too. None of the boys made any advances even though they were happy to snuggle a bit during the slow numbers. No one tried to make a date with her and she was quite happy about that.

Harry took Annette to one of the sofas and they sat down together. Louise drifted over.

Harry stood as she approached. Annette introduced them.

"I was just going to get Annette and me a drink," he said with a smile. "What about you?"

"Thank you. Could I have a coke?"

"Your very wish..." said Harry and left them together.

"All right?" asked Louise with a smile.

"Mmm, he's nice. He's doing Advanced Mathematics and Electronics for A Level and hopes to get a scholarship to uni."

"Wow! An egghead!"

Annette giggled. "You could say that, I suppose, but he's also into nature and, like me, loves birds."

"Yeah!" laughed Louise. "Specially little blonde ones!"

"Oh, you! Real ones with wings."

"OK. So next you're going to tell me he's into hockey."

"Yup! He's in his school's First Eleven."

"Oh yeah! And I'll bet it's the best hockey school in England."

"Yes, among the best: Marlborough College."

"Oh blimey. I can see it. He watched our match and fell in love with the opponents' centre forward."

Annette laughed her head off. "No," she said finally. "He wasn't even aware of it."

Harry returned carefully holding three glasses. Louise took two of them.

"Well done," she smiled. "Not a drop spilt."

"Steady hands and deep concentration. Hi, I'm Harry."

"Louise."

"Hello, Louise. I've got a favourite aunt called Louise. You're not an aunt too, are you?"

"No fear. I'm an only child as far as I know." She grinned.

"Well you two are clearly friends. School or the village?"

"School," said Annette. "We met through hockey and became friends. She and her mother are like part of the family now."

"I didn't ask. Have you got any brothers and sisters?"

"No. My mother had enough trouble with me and couldn't have any more."

"That's bad luck. That's my sister over there with the red hair. Charlotte but everyone calls her Charlie."

There was a girl much Annette's and Louise's age chattering away with a couple of other girls.

"I'd noticed her," said Annette "with that lovely hair. I haven't seen her dance all evening."

"Too busy talking," laughed Harry. "She's keen on becoming a politician. Heaven help the House of Commons if she gets on one of her hobbyhorses. She's a sweetie though and I love her to bits. Anyway, too much chat and not enough dancing. Will you excuse us for a few minutes, Louise?"

He took Annette's hand and led her back to the floor. They were soon back into their former mode: cheek to cheek and then breaking to talk animatedly. Louise was delighted for her. Harry was clearly a nice guy and having a sister the same age was a help. She hoped that something might develop, but slowly. She would hate to see Tig plunge innocently into a deep love only to be hurt. She stayed where she was sipping her drink and watching the two of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.