Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Richard contacted his solicitor the next day. The response was not encouraging. The fact that Annette's natural father was still alive and had not yet been convicted of paedophilia meant that it was entirely up to him. Richard foresaw lengthy negotiations. He and his solicitor decided to wait for the outcome of the trial before proceeding any further. He reported his conversation to Deborah and Annette. Both accepted it.

"It'll happen," said Annette philosophically, "and in the meanwhile so what? As far as I'm concerned we're already father and daughter." Richard was thrilled and Deborah, while also delighted, reflected yet again on her daughter's maturity.

The following week Diana Tomlinson rang. Her husband, Mark, was part of the same security firm as Geoffrey Ironside and Neil Stone and they lived at the Manor House. "Deborah," she said, "I'm being pestered. Livvie and Hettie want Tig and Louise to go riding and then spend a weekend with them. So how about getting the girls together next Saturday morning? You two come to lunch and then we'll take it from there. Tig and Louise will no doubt be staying the night which will give you two lovebirds a break."

"That sounds wonderful," replied Deborah. "We'd love to."

"Good. Well, get the girls over here by about half past nine and we'll see you and Richard at about half past twelve. Suit you?"

"Fine!"

Annette was delighted and organised Louise.

Louise was equally pleased and then gave Annette a meaningful look. "You can do it on horseback," she whispered.

"What?"

"Get yourself off."

"What?" Annette stared at her in amazement.

Louise nodded. "Really only when you're walking. Anything else is a bit rough."

"How?"

"You just let the pommel rub on your clit."

"Wow!"

Louise nodded and giggled. "Give it a try on Saturday."

Annette blushed but said nothing. She did try it though, not straightaway but when they were going single file along a narrow track. She thought she would not be noticed but, as her breathing got shorter, Livvie turned in her saddle and grinned at her.

"Gotcha!" she said softly.

Annette blushed to the roots of her hair.

Don't worry," Livvie went on. "We've all done it." She giggled and turned to face the front again.

By the time they got back and had rubbed down their horses and seen them comfortable in their loose boxes the Hoddinots had arrived. The girls went and changed and joined them in the drawing room. Mark told them to help themselves to a drink.

When everyone got back he quietly buttonholed Annette. "Tig," he said, "I've already told your parents but your erstwhile father was convicted of child pornography and sentenced to a minimum of three years in prison."

Annette's face fell. "Golly! That's not long," she interrupted. "Oops, sorry! It's just that I might still be young enough for him to come after me when he gets out."

"No, Tig. What he was actually given was what they call an indeterminate sentence for the protection of the public and won't be considered for release until he has served a minimum of three years, and then perhaps for many years."

"Oh, that's much better." Annette's face cleared. "Thank you very much for telling me, Mr Tomlinson."

"Not at all, my dear, and rest assured that we will be keeping an eye on him when he does get out."

"Oh, please don't bother. I'm sure he'll be safe by then and I don't want Richard spending more money."

Mark smiled fondly at her. "He won't, Tig dear. That will be part of our free after sales service."

She beamed at him. "I could kiss you," she said, "but I'd get stick from all your womenfolk."

Mark chuckled. "You probably would. I've recorded a mental kiss and very nice it was too."

Annette giggled and went a bit pink.

"Oy, Oy," said Hettie coming up to them. "Is Daddy telling you rude stories, Tig?"

"As if I would," Mark expostulated.

"Oh, I don't know," she replied taking his arm affectionately. "I'm told it's something dirty old men do when they get a bit past it."

"Past it? You cheeky little wench. You wait till I tell your mother."

They all laughed and the incident was forgotten.

The girls played tennis in the afternoon while the adults, rather more sedately, walked the dogs.

Although there were spare rooms the four girls insisted on all sleeping in Livvie's room and there was much giggling and chatter. Hettie shared Livvie's bed while Annette and Louise had sleeping bags on the floor.

There was a whispered conversation between the two sisters. "Have you ever done it with another girl?" Livvie asked Annette and Louise. Both shook their heads.

"That's unnatural," said Annette.

"Why?"

"Two girls together."

"So?"

"Well, it's supposed to be opposite sexes doing things," Annette said embarrassedly.

"Who says? It only has to be opposite sexes to have babies. Why can't two girls have fun if they don't want to take risks? And do you think your parents would ever let you share a room with a boy?"

Annette shook her head in confusion.

"I used to do it with Davina but then she got all superior so now Hettie and I do it."

"Gosh!" said Annette and Louise in awed voices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.