Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Wednesday brought Sharon. She was radiant and Richard told her so.

"I reckon Neil's doing you good," he said.

"He's doing me very good," she replied and shrieked with laughter. Then suddenly she stopped and clapped her hand to her mouth. "I'm not trying to compare you," she added looking stricken.

"Of course you're not. I'm really, really glad for you. You deserve it and he's a very lucky man." Richard smiled fondly at her. "It's not as though I'm competing for you."

"You darling man. I don't love you any less than I did."

"Same here. My love for you will never change, my sweet."

She flung her arms round his neck and kissed him. "Always the gentle, giving man. Look what you've done for Deborah and Annette. I don't think either of them has ever been so happy in their lives. You've lifted the curse of that foul man off them at the expense of your own worry. I hope you're very proud of yourself."

"Not really. I just wish I could have done it without upsetting Deborah, or better still that he had never materialised again."

"No, Richard. It was better this way. There's no possibility of his trying anything again and as far as your upsetting Deborah: silly girl. She soon realised that. As for him, he's getting what he deserved."

"It was Tig that that sorted out Deborah."

"And jolly good on her for doing it."

"Talking of Tig, your daughter's leading her astray."

Sharon's hand went back to her mouth and her eyes were full of concern.

"What's she done?"

"Taught her to masturbate."

Sharon's eyes widened for a moment and then with another shriek of laughter she flung her arms round Richard once more.

"About bloody time too," she gurgled. Finally she got her laughter under control. "If it hadn't been for that bloody man I'll bet she'd have discovered on her own earlier."

"Probably," Richard nodded.

"How do you know?"

"Deborah went up to her room to call them down for supper on Saturday night and the room stank of sex."

Sharon chuckled. "Do they know you know?"

"I don't think so."

Sharon chuckled again. "I can't wait to see their faces when they're caught in the act."

Richard grinned. "I'm not going to set out to catch them."

"No, 'course not, but you wait. They'll give themselves away at some stage."

"To you or Deborah, I hope. You don't want me or Neil getting an eyeful of your naked daughter."

"I might not but she'd probably love it."

"Sharon!"

She erupted with laughter again, her head against his chest. When she regained control she pushed herself away from him. "I'd better go and earn my pay," she said wiping her eyes. "And don't tell me you wouldn't actually love it too." She ran to the kitchen before he could say or do anything else.

Richard stood there stupefied for a moment and then went to his study. The girls really were developing, he thought. Louise the faster of the two but Tig now was developing breasts. He did not want to see them naked though. It would offend his modesty. He set to work. The telephone rang and he got up to go and answer it thinking again that he must get an extension in his study but Sharon beat him to it.

"Hoddinot residence," she said grandly.

"Would I be speaking to Mrs Hoddinot?" asked a voice with a strong Scottish accent.

"No."

"Would you be her daughter?"

"No, I do the cleaning. Would you like me to call Mr Hoddinot to the phone?"

"I'd much rather speak to you, my love."

"Neil, you pig!" she exploded and then pealed with laughter. "You had me completely. You wait, my boy. I'll teach you to pull my leg. Where did you learn a Scottish accent?"

Richard retreated smiling.

Sharon knocked on the door a few minutes later and he called her in, a big grin on his face.

"That Neil," she said. "You heard?"

He nodded. "Gotcha, didn't he?"

"Not half. I'll get him though."

"How?"

"Dunno but I will. Anyway, he asked me to give you a message. Jeremy was arrested yesterday. He will appear in court tomorrow and the police will ask for reporting restrictions so that the rest of the paedo network don't get notice and also to protect Tig from publicity."

"Great news!"

"He'll let us know the outcome as soon as he can."

"Brilliant!" He leapt to his feet, seized Sharon and danced a little jig with her. "I can't wait to tell the girls. I must also tell Deborah's sister, Liz. She'll be tickled pink. She and her husband, Mark, couldn't stand him." He gave Sharon a final squeeze and kissed her warmly.

She smiled up at him. "I'll bring you some coffee later," she said.

"And bring yours with it as long as there are shortbreads."

"Spoilt and greedy. That's what you are."

"I am. Oh, I am," he smiled happily.

He rang Liz and told her the news. He also filled her in on the pantomime that had gone on deceiving Jeremy, which made her laugh heartily.

"Serve the beastly man right," she said with venom. "Mark will be delighted. Let me know the sentence, won't you?"

"You bet."

"When are you coming to see us again?"

"Soon, I hope."

"How about lunch at the Jays' pub on Sunday week?"

Richard chuckled. "You're calling them that now too. Sounds a great idea. Twelve-thirty?"

"Yup, sounds fine. See you then. Give my love to your girls. 'Bye."

Richard smiled. Liz was a feisty woman with a lovely sense of humour but she did not waste words. He was glad they were now friends after a slightly inauspicious start when she was still defending Deborah.

Deborah got home at about half past two. She had skipped lunch and was famished. So was Richard as he had waited for her since he had learned that this was her normal way. As they munched their bread, cheese and salad he told her the news about Jeremy.

"Good," she said. "I just hope he doesn't manage to wriggle out of a long sentence."

"What would you give him?"

"Ten years and that would be kind."

"Ouch! I doubt he'll get that much, even though I rather agree."

"Oh well, as long as he's learned his lesson and doesn't try to interfere with Tig again, or me for that matter, I'll be happy."

"Who's going to collect her from school and tell her the news?"

"You are, my love. You were the mastermind, so you get that honour."

"What are you going to do, my darling?"

"Put my feet up for half an hour and then do a bit of gardening. Autumn tidy up and put it to bed for winter."

"Want any help?"

"If you like but it won't be very interesting."

"I love you," he said reaching to touch her cheek.

She smiled back at him. "And me you. Very, very much and no. You can't come and put your feet up with me. We'd neither of us end up getting anything done."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.