Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 28

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Naturally, Sharon's family and Peter were invited to the Hoddinot party the following evening. The usual crowd was there. In addition, Charlie had arrived earlier in the day. She kissed Annette and Harry warmly.

"I could see this coming," she said, "and could have banged your heads together, the time you took."

Deborah had also invited Annette's former headmistress, Helen Ridley, her school hockey coach, Jenny Thompson, and the former Salisbury Ladies Captain, Jean Whitely.

"Tig, dear, I don't think I've ever seen you look so happy," said Helen Ridley after she had hugged and kissed her, "not even after the famous Edinburgh win."

"I've never been so happy, Mrs Ridley."

"Helen, dear. I'm not your headmistress anymore but a friend now, I hope."

"Indeed you are," beamed Annette and spontaneously hugged her again.

"So how long has this romance been going on?"

"Far too long," said Livvie joining them. "They met at our Christmas party six years ago and were a distinct item by spring but kept on denying it."

"That long?

"We were just very good friends at that stage," said Annette.

Helen looked at her discerningly and realised that this conversation could go off the rails.

"Is he a hockey player too?" she asked.

"Yes he is," answered Annette enthusiastically. "He got a Blue at Cambridge but he hasn't played since, I'm afraid."

"That's a pity."

"Yes, it is, but if he decides to move on next year and get a lecturing and research job at a university he'll probably take it up again."

"Ah, that sounds good. What's his subject?"

"Maths and electronics."

"Egghead!" interjected Livvie grinning widely.

"Nothing wrong with that," said Helen sternly adding with a smile, "although I prefer to be called a bluestocking."

"What's your subject," asked Annette, "because I don't remember you ever teaching at school."

"No," said Helen sadly. "The further up the teaching ladder you go the less teaching you do. English literature. I got a doctorate actually," she added shyly.

"Wow!" said Annette. "You know, if I hadn't caught the bird bug I might well have done that. It's all Richard's fault. He got me started on birds and then Harry reinforced it. He's a twitcher too."

"Desperate, aren't they?" giggled Livvie. "At least Tig can ride."

"So can Harry!"

"Sack in the saddle!" She roared with laughter. "But we all love him." She sobered up. "You've made a real catch, Tig love," she said softly.

"I've yet to meet this paragon," said Helen.

Annette grabbed her hand. "Come with me," she ordered. "I've been away from his side too long as it is."

Livvie snorted and went off to find Charlie. She would leave Lou until later. More blooming lovebirds!

"I gather Lou and this Peter are fast becoming an item," Deborah said to Sharon.

Sharon nodded. "He's her man," she said.

"The 'voices' have spoken to you, have they?"

"Yes," said Sharon simply. "It's funny though. When the two of them came in yesterday I was mesmerised by his eyes. They're almost black, deep and dark, and I knew. Neil took to him immediately. I dunno. I think with his Welsh or Celtic blood that he may have some gift too. He's not aware of it though."

"Poor Lou. You and him."

"She's got it too. Like me she knew that Tig and Harry were destined for each other. Like you and Richard, but neither of us could say a thing in case it got back to Tig and upset her."

"Harry told us five years ago that he was going to marry her."

"Did he just?"

Deborah nodded. "He's very special."

"Yeah, I know. And now they both give off an aura like you and Richard."

Deborah's eyes filled. "I love you, Sharon Stone. If I could see it I bet there's one surrounding you and Neil."

Sharon smiled. "We're four lucky girls, aren't we?" she said softly.

Deborah nodded and touched her hand.

Annette found her man. He had Peter, who strangely was suffering from shyness, with him.

"Darling, I'd like you to meet my old headmistress, Helen Ridley. Helen this is Harry."

"Helen, how nice to meet you," he said smiling broadly. "I think 'old' is a bit out of order."

Helen smiled back. "Someone who appreciates the more mature woman." Her smile turned wicked. "Am I allowed to give one of my favourite pupil's fiancé a kiss? I'll try not to be too sexy."

"Yes!" said Annette emphatically.

It was Harry's turn to blush as Helen melted against him and kissed him hard on the lips. She leant back, her arms still around his waist, "You are a very lucky man," she said softly so that only he could hear. "Care for her. She's probably still fragile."

Harry was thunderstruck. He gazed down into Helen's eyes. "You know your girls," he said equally as softly.

"And love this one," she answered.

Harry returned her kiss. "You haven't met Peter," he said. "He won't admit it but we think he's pretty keen on Lou."

"Hallo, Peter," said Helen. "She's worth being keen on, I reckon, but I won't press you. You're at Aberystwyth too, are you?"

"Yes," replied Peter. "Lou and I are doing the same course."

Louise materialised beside him and slipped her hand into his. "Getting the third degree are you?"

Peter smiled at her. "Not yet," he said.

"He's going to race dinghies for Great Britain," she told Helen proudly.

"Are you just?" Helen asked Peter. "That sounds pretty exciting."

Peter smiled at her. "She's getting a bit ahead of herself. It's like me saying she's going to play hockey for England."

Jenny Thompson joined the group at that moment and overheard Peter's remark.

"What's the form on that?" she asked.

"We've both been asked to go up to Nottingham again in September for possible selection. I just hope my ankle's fully fit again by then."

"What happened to it?" Annette told them. "I've been having physiotherapy at Aberystwyth," she added. "I've got to arrange some more now I'm back home."

"I'll bet Mary Whitely knows just the person," said Jenny.

She did and undertook to get Annette in early.

Diana hugged and kissed Annette and Harry warmly. "Not before time," she said. "I've kept my fingers crossed for so long they're permanently crooked. I suppose we're going to have to wait another age for you to get married."

"Only a year," smiled Annette, "just as soon as I've graduated."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.