Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Their welcome was, to say the least, ecstatic. Deborah hugged Annette to her as though they had not seen each other for years. Mary behaved similarly with Harry. Richard held Annette firmly but gently kissing the top of her head. She was having none of that and pulled his head down to give him a loving kiss on the lips. Mary enfolded her, as did Ned who also kissed her.

"I've been waiting a long time to do that," he murmured and was rewarded with a radiant smile.

Deborah also hugged and kissed Harry. "Well done," she whispered in his ear. "I'm so happy your patience and sweetness have at last been rewarded."

There were handshakes and clapping on the back for Harry from Richard and Nell.

Then Annette had to show everyone her ring. They all made the right noises.

"Right," said Deborah as things began to cool down. "Go and get your things in, darlings, and then we'll have a drink."

Annette and Harry went to the car and started to bring their luggage in. Annette had most so they dealt with that first and carried up to her room. She stopped in the doorway and gasped, dropping what she was carrying. Gone was her single bed. Instead there was a queen-size double.

"Harry, darling, do you see what they have done?"

He nodded dumbly overcome by emotion. Annette tore down the stairs, raced into the kitchen and flung herself at Deborah.

"Oh, Mum, darling Mum, thank you, thank you," and burst into tears. The other three parents smiled indulgently.

"We couldn't believe you had separate rooms at Llandudno," Deborah said softly winking at the others. "So, there wasn't much point in trying to keep you apart."

Annette smiled through her tears. "And if I remember rightly, you and Richard beat the gun too."

Deborah nodded. "But I'm not sure you should be revealing such family secrets to your in-laws to be just yet." Her eyes twinkled.

Twin eyes twinkled back through demurely lowered lashes. "Sorry, Mum, but," she added in a stage whisper, "I bet they did too."

Mary pealed with laughter and joined the hug. "You wicked Tig. How could you suggest such a thing?"

Annette turned solemn. "Because I've seen your love for each other and you could never have kept it bottled up."

Mary's eyes filled with tears and she kissed her. "No, Tig darling. It would have been impossible."

At that moment Harry came in. He walked over to the three and kissed his mother. "Thank you, Mum," he said simply. He turned to Deborah. "And thank you too, dearest Deborah. I'm prepared to bet it was your idea."

Deborah smiled and nodded. He kissed her warmly.

Richard cleared his throat. "We'll help you get the rest of your kit in."

Finally, they were all in the drawing room where a portrait of Deborah now hung over the chimneypiece instead of Rachel. Richard gave everyone a glass of champagne and then looked expectantly at Ned. "I'll get my turn at the wedding," he smiled.

Ned smiled back. He raised his glass. "To our very dearest Tig and Harry. May they live happily and lovingly ever after."

"Hear! Hear!" said the other three parents.

During the course of the evening the question of when they planned to get married came up. Inevitably the two of them had discussed this at length.

"As soon as possible after I finish at Aberystwyth," said Annette. "We'll have to go on putting up with just being together at weekends till then. It's not as though we could live together before. Or start a family for that matter."

"Do you plan to stay on at Telford, Harry?" asked Ned.

"Not sure, Dad. I'll have been there for three years and will have to look around. I aim to start putting out some feelers in about six months' time: what they have planned for me, what I might be offered elsewhere and whether a university would take me to do research with a bit of lecturing thrown in."

"What about you, Tig darling?" asked Richard.

"Not a clue," she answered cheerfully. "I shall just look for a job wherever Harry's working, preferably something to do with birds but that's not as important as being with him."

The evening went on happily and joyously. Finally everyone went to bed. Both lots of parents were exhilarated by the love of Annette and Harry. If any one had listened there would have been ample evidence of that. Certainly the young lovers were much too wrapped up in what they were doing to pay any attention to anyone else.

Five miles away the evening was more restrained. Sharon had received no messages as to whether Peter was the one for Louise and she was nervous. What would he think of them? What if she or Neil didn't like him? How would Lou react if there was a problem with him?

Neil had not come home and Sharon was doing totally unnecessary things in the kitchen when they arrived. Louise came bounding in and gave her mother a hug and a kiss.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.