Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Unused to sleeping together, they both woke during the night but not at the same time. Each savoured the closeness and warmth of the other. Both basked in their mutual love.

Annette was the first to wake in the morning to feel Harry's morning erection pressing against her.

"Ooh, Excalibur, you're an early riser," she thought and then shook with silent laughter at her unintended pun.

That woke Harry. "What's so funny?" he murmured sleepily.

Annette told him and he chuckled, gently squeezed her breast and kissed the top of her head. "Wishful thinking," he said. "All he really wants is a pee."

"Badly?"

"Pretty."

"So does Guinevere," she giggled.

"Guinevere?"

"She fancies Lancelot."

"Excalibur belonged to Arthur not Lancelot."

"What was Lancelot's sword called?"

"No idea. I'm not sure it had a name."

"Oh dear."

"Cheer up. Guinevere fancied Arthur long before Lancelot."

"OK, Arthur. Please can Guinevere go first?"

"Of course. Ladies first."

"Always the gent," she chuckled and gave him a loving peck as she scampered off to the ensuite bathroom.

When she came back she jumped back into bed again. "Off you go, quickly."

Harry did as he was bid. She held up the bedclothes for him. "Let's make love," she said. "It'll be our last chance until next weekend."

They did so slowly, tenderly with rising passion until they both climaxed loudly.

"Oh, darling," she panted as she came back down. "That was the best yet. Is it always going to get better and better?"

"I doubt it. It'd become like a suicide pact."

"Oh, I wouldn't like that but what if we died of boredom instead?" Her eyes twinkled.

"I somehow doubt that also."

"So do I, my love."

They continued to lie there making inconsequential talk interspersed with kisses until Harry said, "I hate to say this but it's gone half past eight and we're supposed to be out of our room by ten."

"Spoilsport. I shall complain to the management."

"Yes, darling. Shower?"

"Yes! Ready! Steady! Go!"

They both leapt out of bed. They had a giggly shower and then Harry shaved while Annette went to order breakfast and get dressed.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Harry asked.

"Nothing in particular. Just be with you."

"We can't do anything very strenuous with your ankle. What are you like at gardens?"

Annette wrinkled her nose.

"Caernarfon Castle?"

"Better."

"Let's do that then after we've been back for our fishy lunch."

"OK."

It did not sound very exciting but they were blissfully happy just being together, holding hands, leaning against each other and, inevitably, talking nineteen to the dozen.

They got back to Annette's digs at about half past five to find no one at home.

"Oh, golly!" exclaimed Annette. "I wonder if we've got any food." She rootled in the fridge. "It looks like scrambled eggs and a smidgen of bacon," she said, adding with a chuckle, "and tough on Lou."

"Why don't you give her a ring? If she's going to be in we could always order a pizza."

"You are a clever man."

She rang Louise and spoke to her.

"Problem solved," she said. "They'll be back about half past seven and will have picked up pizzas for the four of us. So, my sexy love, do you think we've got time for a quickie?"

Harry just picked her up and carried her to her room, tossed her on the bed and started to undress.

"Get on with it, you little sex pot," he grinned.

She was naked before he was, lying with her arms and legs apart waiting for him.

It was not a quickie. Harry could not bring himself not to make love to his beautiful, little fiancée. He did so gently and tenderly. They both came gently together and then fell asleep entwined in each other's arms and legs. They woke to Louise coming in. Annette flung on a dressing gown and went to meet her. Harry flitted into the bathroom for a quick wash before getting dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.