Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

"I ought to go and get ready," said Annette softly.

"What does that entail that it's going to take you an hour and a half?"

"A bath, not a shower, hair wash, brush my hair, get dressed, make-up."

"I can help you with the first four."

"Do you mean that or are you trying to rush me?"

"Yes to the first and no to the second and I'll really enjoy myself helping you."

"Perhaps we ought to add an hour," she giggled.

"What's an hour here and there?"

"I love you." She kissed his nose. "Come on then, Knight of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath."

The bath did indeed take a long time as they washed each other in detail. The hair washing was also protracted because, as Annette knelt under the bath shower, Harry's erection was pressing against her bottom and she had to take care of that. To have her hair dried by the man who loved her rather than some dolly bird or gay man at the hairdresser's was a brand new experience which she loved. And then to have him brush it for her! She purred throughout.

Harry lay on the bed and watched her dress. He gloried once again in her beautiful nudity. He revelled in the sinuousness of her movements as she dressed in her underclothes and then watched in amazement as she held her dress above her head and virtually let it drop and fall into place. He got dressed himself as she applied a touch of makeup.

They looked at each other in silence for fully half a minute.

"Tig, my darling, you have no idea how beautiful you look. You took my breath away." That was hardly surprising. She wore an off the shoulder pale blue silk dress to just below her knees. It showed off her pert bosom, her slender waist and trim hips. Her gold hair, brushed to a high sheen by Harry and falling to just above her shoulders, framed her elfin face. Her mother's blue eyes shone and sparkled with love and happiness. She was devastatingly lovely. Harry reverted to silent wonder and then, taking her hand, sank on one knee as he gazed up at her eyes.

"My princess," he whispered. "My darling, beautiful princess."

Annette smiled down at him. "Soppy date," she said lovingly. "But thank you, Prince Charming. You look pretty good yourself." He did too: cream shirt, navy tie with small shields on it, dark trousers and a navy blue blazer with gilt Cambridge OCTU buttons.

They took the lift down and then Harry offered her his right arm so that everyone could see the engagement ring glistening on her wedding finger.

The headwaiter was normally self-assured and totally in control. The handsome man, the stunning young woman and the love they were radiating were too much for him. He was, for a moment tongue-tied. Then he bowed.

"You grace my restaurant, Miss Hoddinot," he said which earned him a beaming smile and a demure thank you. "This way, please."

He led them to a table on one corner of the dance floor. The next nearest was some way away. He drew back a chair for Annette.

"I hope you both have a thoroughly enjoyable evening," he said raising a hand for their waiter to come over. They both smiled warmly.

"I'm sure we will," said Annette.

Their waiter handed them each a menu. "I recommend the lamb as a main course. It's local and very sweet and succulent. May I get you a drink while you choose?"

"I'd love a dry white wine," said Annette.

"Make that two," added Harry.

The waiter bowed and left them.

"What a lovely welcome," said Annette.

"You deserve it, my beautiful darling."

The music was provided by a quartet: a pianist, a violinist, a clarinettist and a drummer. On one corner of the podium stood a harp.

"A telyn," said Annette nodding towards it.

"A what?" asked Harry looking puzzled.

"Welsh for a harp. Lou told me about it after she and Peter went to a choir rehearsal last Sunday." She realised that she had not told him about that part of Louise's wonderful day and did so. "I think she's pretty taken with him," she ended up.

"Well, good for her. I liked him a lot and I got the impression from him that he was pretty taken with her too."

Their drinks arrived. "Oh golly," exclaimed Annette. "I'm sorry. We've been so busy talking we haven't given the menu a thought."

"No hurry," said the waiter with a smile. "It won't go away."

They both studied the menu. "The lamb is very tempting," said Harry. "The trouble is I had lamb last night."

"Doesn't matter. If you want it, have it. That's what I'm going to have."

"Oh, hang it! So will I. What's the point of being in Wales and not eating Welsh lamb? What about starters?"

"We should be having fresh, locally caught fish but what with lunch today and tomorrow I think I'll give it a miss. I'm going to have the pâté."

"So am I. No variety at all. We ought to be ashamed of ourselves."

"Rubbish! We think as one." She took a first sip of her wine. "Wow!" she exclaimed. "This is delicious."

Harry tried his. "Ooh, yes. I wonder what it is."

It turned out to be a wine from the Nahe valley in Germany.

The quartet was talented. It played music from the 1930s up to the present day but it was never intrusive. Harry and Annette never had to raise their voices to be heard.

After their pâté Harry asked Annette to dance. It was a quickstep and they were thrilled that they did not tread on each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.