Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

When they woke the next morning they had somehow reverted to their spooning position without waking each other. They lay there contentedly, both aware that the other was awake.

Finally, Harry spoke. "I must go to the loo," he said, "but I don't want to let go of you."

"Off you go then because if I feel that thing of yours jabbing into my bum much longer I'm going to forget about the pill having not taken effect yet."

Harry chuckled and then nuzzled her neck. "Life can only get better," he said and, clambering out of bed, shrugged into his dressing gown and went off to the bathroom. He had a quick shave and a shower while he was there. When he got back Annette was standing in the middle of the floor in her dressing gown.

"Quick, quick," she said. "I'm bursting too.

Harry got dressed while he waited for her. She came back, kissed him quickly and began to quickly brush her hair.

"I'm starving. I wonder if Lou's up."

"Half past eight. I'd have thought so with Peter arriving at nine."

They went through to the kitchen and Louise was indeed up. In fact she had had breakfast and was pacing about like a caged tiger.

"Good morning, Louise," said Harry giving her a hug and winking over her shoulder at Annette. "You're up bright and early."

"No. You're just a couple of slugabeds."

"What?" cried Annette. "Half past eight on a Sunday morning? That's early."

"Oh well," she replied slightly embarrassedly, "I woke up early and there didn't seem much point in just lying there."

"'Course not," smirked Annette. "What do you want for breakfast, Harry my darling?"

"Boiled egg, toast and marmalade, coffee?"

"Coming up."

"I'll do the coffee," chipped in Louise anxious to keep herself occupied.

Annette caught Harry's eye. "Thanks," she said. "Do you want to go and get yourself a paper, Harry?"

"Not particularly," but then caught her look and added hastily, "Can I get one for you?"

"Please. 'Sunday Times'. You can get it at the petrol station at the bottom of the hill."

Harry went off obediently. Annette turned to Louise.

"Relax, sweetie," she said, "or you'll give him ideas. It's only your second date after all."

"I know. I don't know why I'm like this but after yesterday I think I really rather like him."

"Fine but cool it a bit or you'll give the game away."

Louise nodded. "I also feel a bit disloyal to Warren."

"Rubbish. You've never really been more than friends. How many times have you been out with him?"

"Not many, I suppose."

"Well then!"

Louise smiled at her. "Thanks, Tig. I was working myself up over nothing really, wasn't I?"

"Yes, love. Just enjoy yourself today. If it develops, good. If it doesn't, it doesn't and you can always fall back on dear old Warren."

Louise pulled a face. "I'm not sure I want to."

"All the more reason to enjoy today and see if something develops. I hope it does. Harry and I both took to Peter yesterday. Even if he is a bit on the short side," she added mischievously.

"I'm wearing flatties," grinned Louise.

Annette laughed. "Very thoughtful of you."

Harry arrived back making a great play of being out of breath. "You need a wheelbarrow for the Sunday papers," he grumbled.

"Poor dear, said Annette unsympathetically. "Sit your exhausted body down. Breakfast's ready."

Peter arrived a few minutes later and looked Louise over appreciatively. "Very nice," he said, "but it might be wise to bring another jersey in case it gets cold and your mack in case it rains."

He refused a cup of coffee and the pair of them left.

"She's quite taken with him," said Annette.

"Good. She could do a lot worse and he's a lot more fun than dear old Warren."

"Well I hope they have a super time together today."

"So do I. What time are the Thornes expecting us?"

"Twelve-thirty."

"So what would you like to do for the next three hours?"

"Have a bit of a snuggle with you and then take some exercise. We won't feel like any after one of Eileen's Sunday lunches."

"Sounds good. Why don't we take our coffee and sit together on the sofa."

They did that and their coffee was soon forgotten as they tenderly kissed and caressed each other. Harry's hand found its way under her dressing gown to her breast which he played with gently while he kissed her and they talked quietly, lovingly and inconsequentially. After a while his hand moved to her mound and idly played with her pubic hair.

"That's nice," she whispered. "Keep going."

He did so happily until he felt her thighs open when he gently began to stroke her outer lips. As they opened he delved deeper and it was not long before he inserted his middle finger, another first for both of them. She sighed and bent her knees to give him better access. Harry had been doing some reading since the accident and searched for her G spot. It was quite prominent and he worked on it with slowly increasing pressure until she let out her breath with a slight cry and her vagina clamped round his finger. He flicked her clitoris with his thumb and she came again, her inner walls spasming round his finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.