Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

At six o'clock Louise knocked on Annette's door. "Time to get up, you two," she called. "Peter will be here in an hour."

"OK," called Annette. "Golly, darling, we've been asleep for the best part of three hours. I'd better get my skates on and go and help Lou with the supper."

She pulled on her dressing gown and went off to have a quick shower. Harry stayed where he was waiting for her return, which was worth it. She had lost all her inhibitions about nudity in front of him, shrugging of her dressing gown as soon as she got back and rooting about in drawers and cupboards for her clothes. Not only was Harry able to drink in the beauty of her body but also to glory in the grace and fluidity of her movements.

"You are truly beautiful in every way," he said.

She smiled. "Thank you. I rather like your body too. Don't hide there anymore. It's time you got up and dressed too."

Harry climbed out of bed. "Yes," she said running her hands softly over his chest. "I like this body very much and I love the person in it." She pulled his head down and kissed him sweetly.

When Harry returned from the shower she was gone. He dressed and went to find them in the kitchen.

"Anything I can do?" he asked.

"Amuse us," said Louise.

"What are we eating?"

"Spag Bol."

"Hmm, we've only got two bottles of red wine left. Do you think that'll be enough?"

"I'd have thought so," replied Annette. "That's half a bottle each for Heaven's sake. Anyway, I'll have lager beforehand just to be on the safe side."

"Yeah, me too," added Louise.

"Have you got any plans for tomorrow?" asked Harry.

"We're both having lunch with the Thornes. What about you, Lou?"

"I'm going out with Peter."

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know. The wretched man won't tell me. I asked him what I should wear in the hope that that would give me a clue and all he said was 'nothing special'. Fat lot of good that was."

The other two chuckled. "He didn't say anything about a swimming costume?" asked Harry.

"No. Why?"

Well, being the seaman he is and Welsh, I thought he might take you to swim the Menai Strait."

"Not bloody likely!"

"Language!" they chorused.

"There's a rip tide of a current through there. It's far too dangerous."

"Oh, I expect he'll put you on a safety line," said Harry airily. "Mind you it'll probably still be pretty chilly at this time of year. He'll have to rub that special jelly all over you. That should be fun."

Both girls exploded with laughter. "You won't get away with this, Harry my lad," spluttered Louise trying to look fierce.

Harry cringed and both girls shrieked with laughter again.

At that moment the doorbell rang. "That'll be Peter," said Louise and went to meet him. She led him in and he greeted the others.

"It sounded from outside as though the party has already started," he said.

"Harry!" sniffed Louise. "He's been trying to persuade me that you plan to cover me in blubber and make me swim the Menai Strait."

"Damn!" said Peter straight-faced. "How did you guess that, Harry?"

"Oh, just little things you said this morning," replied Harry equally straight-faced.

"Don't you want to, Louise?"

Louise stared at him in horror. Annette was biting her lip as tears of laughter poured down her cheeks.

"Well ... um ... I ... um ... can't say I'm that keen."

"Oh, that's all right. We'll wait until July when it'll be warmer."

Annette could contain herself no longer and pealed with laughter. "They've caught you, Lou," she chortled. "Hook, line and sinker!"

Louise's expression changed from horror through a faint grin to mock anger. "Beast!" she yelled launching herself at Peter with her fists raised. He caught her with ease and held her in his arms.

"Mmm!" he murmured. "She's such an affectionate girl, isn't she?"

While Annette and Harry once again roared with laughter, Louise growled. "That's both you men I'm going to have to sort out," she said threateningly and then collapsed in giggles against Peter.

"Told you," said Peter happily.

"Oh, you!" exclaimed Louise and pushed herself away from him. "Harry, make yourself useful and organise drinks."

Everything went on smoothly after that with endless talk and laughter. After dinner Annette pushed back her chair. "Well, I don't know about you, Lou, but as we've done all the work so far I reckon these two can clear up and make some coffee."

"Good thinking," replied Louise standing up. "We'll be in the sitting room."

Harry winked at Peter. "I don't know," he said shaking his head. "The guests do the washing up while our hosts go off and loll about."

Annette patted his cheek. "We're thinking of you really, darling," she said. "We're leaving you in peace to discuss the finer points of swimming the Menai Strait."

Harry snorted. Both girls left the room giggling and closed the door behind them.

"This won't take long," said Harry. "Would you like to clear the table while I get the coffee started."

"Sure. How long have you known these two?"

"Six years come Christmas."

"That's a long time. Are you and Annette unofficially engaged? You're obviously very close but I didn't see a ring."

"No, we're not but I don't think it'll be long."

"Ah! Um! What about Louise? Has she got a boyfriend?"

"Yes. He lives down in Wiltshire where they both come from."

"Oh!"

"Don't let that put you off. I don't think he's much more than a useful friend. I've never known her talk on the phone to him and it's only if Tig and I invite her on a double date at home that he ever appears."

"Oh," said Peter perking up considerably. "She seems a nice girl even though I hardly know her. I see her at lectures and that sort of thing but today is the first time we've done anything together."

"She is a very nice girl," replied Harry with feeling, "and she's been an absolute rock to Tig when she went through a bad patch. I'm very, very fond of her indeed."

Peter smiled. "Message understood," he said.

Harry smiled back. "Between you and me," he said, "the boyfriend back home doesn't match up. He's perfectly pleasant but, by my reckoning, dull as ditchwater."

Peter could not hide his delight.

The chores did not take them long and they joined the girls with the coffee. Annette was sitting in an armchair and Louise on the sofa. Harry put the coffee tray down on the table in front of Louise and then crossed to Annette. She stood up, pushed him into her seat and promptly sat on his lap.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.