Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

They lay spooned together, both naked with Harry's hand cradling her breast. Harry fell asleep almost immediately but Annette could not. Emotionally and physically drained, her brain was still whirling.

She was clean. The thought went round and round in her head. She had known she was. Her mother had told her so. Sharon had very forcefully told her so and she acknowledged that they were right but she still had not quite believed it. But Harry had proved it. He had kissed her 'down there'. He had licked and sucked 'down there'. She must be clean for him to have done that. If not, he had made her clean. Could she have dirtied him? No. It was metaphorical dirt and none of that could rub off on him. She was clean. She really was clean.

And then the feeling. That was what Livvie and Hettie had done. She wondered whether they had experienced the intensity that she had felt. When she had played with herself she felt tingly and warm but the feeling was pretty localised. Tonight the tingles had gone everywhere and the intensity had reached her mind so that she had felt almost giddy. What was it going to feel like when they actually made love?

Annette felt a warm flush suffuse her and pressed Harry's hand to her breast. How selfless and understanding he had been over the years, the last three in particular. She did not deserve him but she was not going to let that put her off. From now on she would show and give him all the love he had given her. She had a big backlog to make up.

"I'm happy," she thought. "Truly, deeply happy, something I've never really been ever since that man. Yes, I've been happy with Mum and with her finding Richard, and with him and his boys and their wives. I've had happiness from Lou's friendship and from her mother and Neil. I've enjoyed my hockey. But it's only now that I feel truly happy and at peace with myself. And it's all down to my darling Harry who's holding me now in his love. I love him so much, so very, very much."

On that happy note she too fell asleep.

She woke slowly in the morning to find that they had moved during the night. Her head was snuggled under Harry's chin. His hand was on her bottom and hers was holding his morning erection. She could not help but chuckle silently at the change that had come over her overnight. She was hungry though and bursting to go to the lavatory. She slipped slowly and carefully from his arms determined not to disturb him. She slipped into her dressing gown and slippers and silently padded off to the bathroom to relieve herself. She did not want to disturb Louise either so she started to creep along the passage to the kitchen only to smell coffee. Louise was dressed and sitting at the table reading.

"Hi!" said Annette softly.

Louise jumped. "Ooh! You gave me a surprise, Tig, you were so quiet."

"Sorry love. Is there any coffee left or should I make some more? Oh crikey! Look at the time; nine o'clock already."

Louise smiled at her. "That's what a comfortable bed partner does for you. You sit down and I'll make you some fresh coffee."

"Thanks, Lou."

"So, how did it go? I crashed out and didn't hear a thing so you could have got up to all sorts of things or had a fundamental row for all I know."

"It was like a dream."

"Did you go all the way?"

"No. The pill hasn't taken effect yet and I didn't want to use a condom first time."

Louise nodded understandingly. "So?"

"I made him spurt with my hand and then he ... Oh Lou!" she buried her face in her hands for a moment and then looked up radiant. "He kissed me 'down there' and made me come. Lou, I'm clean. I'm clean." She burst into tears.

Louise flew to her side and hugged her. "You always have been, my pet, but at last you realise it yourself. Wonderful! Wonderful! I'm going to give Harry the biggest kiss in his life."

"Yum! I look forward to that," said Harry coming into the room. He also was in a dressing gown.

Both girls gave a shriek of surprise and Louise blushed. Annette jumped up and ran to him. She leapt into his arms, wound her legs round his waist and her arms round his neck. Her lips latched onto his. "Mmm ... Mmm ... Mmm," she hummed happily. She pulled her head back. "Good morning, my darling," peck. "I love you," peck. "Are you hungry?" peck. She gazed at him with a radiant smile.

"And I love you too; very, very much. Yes I am."

"I'll do it for you," said Louise.

"Won't you be a bit busy kissing me?" teased Harry.

"Patience, dear boy, patience," she came back having recovered her aplomb. "Anyway, there won't be time this morning."

"Why? What's happening?"

"We're going sailing."

"Sailing? When did either of you learn?"

Annette chuckled. "We didn't. There's a very nice man on Lou's course who's mad keen and he's going to teach us. I think he's pretty keen on Lou too."

"Fat chance," said Louise. "I'm bigger than he is."

"Perhaps he's into big, strong, dominating women," giggled Annette.

"Gerroff!" responded Louise. "I'm not that much bigger."

"What time have we got to be there?" asked Harry.

"Half past ten at the yacht club."

"We need to get a wiggle on then."

"It only takes five minutes to get there and if Tig will put you down I'll give you some breakfast. Fry up?"

"Great. Thanks."

"Oh well," said Annette resignedly. She unlatched herself from Harry and slid to the floor. "I know when I'm not wanted." She stuck the tip of her tongue out at him, her eyes sparkling. "I'll go and make myself decent." She skipped out of the room.

Harry sat down at the table. Neither said a word as Louise busied herself with the cooking. In a short while she put down a plateful of bacon, eggs and fried bread in front of him and handed him a knife and fork.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.