Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Harry drove home in euphoria. He had been in that state all day. He chuckled at the look on Annette's face when he left. Louise was being such a mother hen that Annette was unable to do more than give him a farewell peck. Her face and eyes had shown frustration and regret but above all love. More than the love they had acknowledged three years earlier. Her love now was barely contained. It was possessive and yet completely yielding.

Harry mused on the last three years. It had been a major step forward the day that she said that the only rule that applied any more was 'take it slowly and gently'. He had done just that but had still felt her underlying resistance despite her wish to experiment. As a result, the initial ardour had cooled and, though all the deep affection they had for each other remained intact, their expressions of love had diminished. They kissed and hugged each other hello and goodbye. They touched but seldom held hands. It had, except on rare occasions, reverted to the old rules. True he had more access to her body but not often and not for long enough for things to develop. In many ways it had become physically sterile but such was his love for her that he could not but go with her restrictions.

Now she had taken another leap forward and had said she wanted to give herself to him and was going to go on the pill. He did not doubt that she would do the latter and he would wait, without bated breath but with fingers crossed, for her finally to give herself to him. He smiled ruefully to himself. "I've waited this long. What's another couple of years?" he thought.

He was unable to get over to Aberystwyth again for a fortnight. When he did Annette's ankle was only lightly bandaged and she had discarded her crutches. She still limped and she still had the vestige of a bruise under her eye.

She flung her arms round his neck and kissed him long and hard. "How I've missed you, darling!" she said. "The phone and texts are all very well but I need you physically with me."

He held her to him. "I know the feeling, believe me, darling." He swooped and picked her up under the thighs and carried her to the sofa where he sat down with her on his knee. "Now let's have a look at this eye."

He held her cheeks gently and examined the bruise carefully. "Two days and it'll be gone." He kissed it. "And there's no trace of any cuts or scratches so no scars either, clever girl." He kissed her lips. Then, as it all became too much for him, her closeness, her smell, her eyes gazing into his, he pulled her almost roughly to him and kissed her passionately. She responded with a soft moan and clung to him.

"Excuse me but am I allowed to say hello?" Louise had entered the room unnoticed. Harry stood as though Annette was weightless and placed her gently on the sofa.

"Of course you are, my dearest Louise," he exclaimed holding out his arms. Louise smiled and came into them.

"Hello, Handsome Harry," she said and kissed him warmly. "I didn't want to be a spoilsport but there was no sign that you two were going to stop snogging any time soon."

"Hello, Luscious Louise. Sorry but Tig is very tenacious."

"Oy! I heard that."

"So? He could be right."

"I'm always right."

"Says who?"

"He is in this case."

"Stop it, Lou. You'll make him swollen headed."

"Well, he is an egg head already."

"Watch it. Handsome Harry I'll accept but NOT Humpty Dumpty."

Both girls collapsed with laughter and Harry joined them.

"So what are we going to do about food this evening?" Harry asked.

"You're the only money earner round here so are you going to treat us to a slap-up dinner somewhere?" asked Annette her eyes dancing.

"If you like. Where would you like to go?"

"Gotcha!" said Annette springing to her feet with a broad grin on her face. "Ow!" she yelped as she forgot about her ankle. Harry caught her before she fell and held her to his side.

"Gotcha, you silly Tig!"

They all laughed again.

"You don't have to take us anywhere, darling. Luscious Lou, bless her heart, has cooked up a sumptuous supper."

"Not that sumptuous," said Louise shyly, "but it should keep the wolf from the door."

"Wonderful," Harry smiled at her. "Have we got time for a drink? I've brought some beer, some lager and both red and white wine. I'll go and get it out of the car. Can you stand on your own, Tig darling?"

Annette blew him a raspberry.

"Do you want a hand, Harry?" asked Louise.

"That would save me two journeys," replied Harry gratefully. "Be a good girl while we're away," he added to Annette.

"And you keep your hands off Louise," she shot back.

There was more laughter.

As they walked down the stairs Louise tucked her hand under Harry's arm. "I am so happy for you both," she said. "Tig's got all her bounce and vivacity back and more, if that's possible. And as for you, you lovely man, you deserve everything she can give you. How you never gave up on her I will never know."

"I love her. Simple as that."

"She's a very lucky girl. There were times when I could have smacked her. But Harry, be ready for an anticlimax. That bloody man did her more damage mentally than we've ever figured out."

"Thanks for the warning, my love. Being the eternal pessimist I'd actually worked that out myself. I just hope it doesn't happen."

"So do I, Harry." She gave his arm a squeeze. "So do I."

They had a wonderful supper. Where, as a couple of students, they had found the money Harry had no idea but Louise had produced boeuf bourgignon with beans, broccoli and creamed potatoes. There was even a cheesecake to finish off. Harry's red wine was much appreciated too.

They sat over coffee happily chatting together. The banter was still there but they moved on to more serious subjects: how their courses were going, what they wanted to do after graduation, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and even the X Factor.

"I'm being a bore," said Louise standing up. "I'm infringing on your time together. Don't bother about the washing up. I'll deal with it in the morning."

She bent and kissed them both. "Sleep well," she said with a giggle and left them.

"You've got a very special friend there, darling," said Harry.

"Yes, I have. She's like her mother is to my parents but, unlike Sharon, she's never produced any Romany spiritual gifts."

"Perhaps because she hasn't had to."

Annette nodded. "Maybe but, with my slowness and reticence in returning your love, I'm slightly surprised."

"Hush, my silly Tig. I suspect those Romany spirits are a lot more canny than to rush you into anything."

Annette gazed into his eyes. "You are a very, very special man," she whispered. "I don't believe anyone else but you would have put up with me. Thank you so much, my darling."

Harry kissed the tip of her nose. "And if you weren't so special I wouldn't have. I love you, Tig. Yes, I lust you. Who could help not? But I love you: crippled and bruised, frightened of the physical aspects of love, bossy, better hockey player, even prettier than me."

She thumped his chest. "I should hope I am prettier than you, you male chauvinistic pig."

That got them giggling again which led to more kissing and hugging.

"Harry darling, I want you to sleep with me again tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Very. We can't go the whole way yet because my pills haven't taken effect yet but I want to spend the night with you again."

"I have got some condoms."

"No, darling. I don't want anything between us, especially the first time."

"That's what I thought but I also thought I'd play safe."

She kissed him fondly. "My best beloved Boy Scout," she murmured.

Harry chuckled. "That's me. With you, my darling, I've got to be prepared for anything and everything."

"I'm not that bad, surely?"

"Every bit and I love you for it."

A gentle kiss developed into a long drawn out and passionate one. When they broke Harry decided to take the initiative and, almost reluctantly, control.

"Bed, Tig darling, don't you think?"

She looked up at him questioningly and saw the love in his eyes. She also took in the resolute set of his face.

"Yes, darling," she said meekly.

He gathered her in his arms and stood up. He carried her to her room and sat her on the bed.

"You get ready and into bed, my darling. I'll go and get my things from the car and then I'll be back."

Annette looked at him gratefully. She had worried about undressing in front of him and was relieved that she could be in bed and covered up before he saw her. She kissed him softly and let him go.

Harry took his time but eventually arrived back. He tossed his suitcase onto the bed and smiled at her.

"Just the same as Cadair Idris," he said. "All I can see is a little nose and a pair of beautiful eyes."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.