Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 17

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Annette was collected quite quickly. There was no question of Harry staying with her but neither of them was worried by that.

Harry squeezed her hand. "I'll go and get you some clothes," he said.

Annette smiled gratefully at him. "Don't bother with a hat or gloves," she said.

They both laughed.

Harry drove back to the Thornes'. He briefed them on the situation. Eileen insisted on choosing Annette's clothes and on accompanying him back to the hospital. Michael merely winked.

They found Annette in a day ward dressed in a long hospital smock. Her clothes were in a neat pile on the floor beside her chair

"What happened, darling?" asked Harry.

Eileen's eyebrows went up at the use of 'darling' but she quickly dropped them again.

"They X-rayed my ankle and said it was nothing more than a nasty sprain. It won't affect my hockey and I should be able to start training again in about three weeks. So that's good. They were very complimentary about your bandage but obviously have put a new one on. I've got to use these crutches until I can put weight on my ankle so behave yourself or I'll bash you. They looked very carefully at my eye but could see no damage. The bruise, thank Heaven, is actually on my upper cheekbone. They don't think there will be any scars. So, no worries and thank you, my darling, for looking after me so well."

Eileen restrained her eyebrows this time. "Well, we'd better go and get you dressed," she said.

Annette stood up. "Thanks, Eileen." She turned to Harry. "Kiss?"

Harry put an arm round her shoulders and kissed her lips gently. "All good news," he said. "I'm so relieved and pleased." He kissed her again. "See you soon."

A nurse showed them to any empty room. "Do you want a bath?" she asked. "A shower's out of the question with your bandage."

Annette smiled gratefully at her. "I'd like nothing better," she said.

The nurse led them off again. "There you are," she said. "I'll leave you to find your own way back."

Eileen turned on the taps and Annette sat on a stool to take her hospital gown off.

"So," said Eileen. "Tell me all."

"We had a lovely time and then on the way home I turned my ankle and pitched forward onto my face. I slid a bit of a way. That's when I biffed my face and picked up the other bruises. We tried to keep going with Harry taking the weight off my ankle but then it started to pour with rain and blow a gale so he decided we should stop. We were soaked to the skin before we could even get our waterproofs on. Anyway, Harry managed to get the tent up. He made me change into the only dry clothes I had, bandaged my ankle and then made me get into my sleeping bag."

"That must have embarrassed you," grinned Eileen.

Annette blushed but smiled back. "He was very good and kept his back turned throughout. It was more embarrassing when he bandaged my ankle because all I had on below the waist was my knickers."

Eileen chuckled.

"He said he'd seen me in a short skirt on the hockey pitch so it was nothing new. Anyway, then he rang the Mountain Rescue on his mobile. He told them we were all right and not to bother coming for us until the morning. They were very complimentary when they did arrive and said it was a pleasure to rescue sensible, well prepared people."

"I'll bet. They get their fair share of idiots who don't realise how quickly the weather can change and how dangerous the mountains can be. Go on."

"Well I was still feeling frozen. Harry said I was suffering from shock so he zipped the two sleeping bags together and snuggled up behind me and put one arm round me."

"You let him do that? You do surprise me."

"I surprised myself but I was jolly shivery and he was very comforting. He never moved and I gradually relaxed and," she blushed again, "found I really enjoyed it. We both fell asleep and I only woke when it got light and we were still lying in the same position except," and here she giggled, "his hand had moved from my shoulder to my boob. I liked that too. Then he woke up and was all embarrassed and got up."

"He's a remarkable young man," said Eileen. "There are precious few who, cuddled up to a beautiful girl, wouldn't have taken advantage."

Annette nodded. "The bath looks ready," she said.

Eileen turned off the taps and tested the water. "It is," she said. "Getting you in without getting your ankle wet is going to be fun."

They managed with lots of laughter.

"Ooh!" sighed Annette. "That's wonderful. I'm really quite achy." She lay and savoured the warm, soothing water.

"So tell me the rest," prodded Eileen.

"That's about it really. Harry started to make a cup of tea and then the Mountain Rescue rang and said they'd be with us shortly. They'd brought an ambulance with them and they carried me down to that, brought me here and that's it."

"Well, I think you both did very well and I'm just thankful it wasn't worse."

"Me too!"

Between them they got Annette washed, dried and dressed, and back to her room.

"Did you remember to bring a brush and comb?" Annette asked Harry.

"Yes, Madam."

"Well done, Wilkinson."

"Thank you, Madam."

They all laughed. Harry kissed the tip of her nose.

"Cheeky monkey," he said softly.

"I'm not a monkey. I'm a tigger. Grrr!"

Harry gathered up her things and put them in the suitcase he had brought her clothes in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.