Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The following Spring Harry came to stay for a non-bird-watching weekend. The hockey season was over and both he and Annette wanted to take exercise. They discussed it with Michael on the Friday evening and he suggested that they walk on Cadair Idris.

"You could take the car up to Minffordd and take the path to Llyn Cau. There's a bird sanctuary there and from the north side of the lake there's a path up onto the ridge between Penygadair and Craig Lewyd. If you turn left there there's another path back down from Craig Lewyd that rejoins the path you started on a bit below Llyn Cau. It's all pretty steep and I doubt you'll want to do anymore. In any case, there's some mucky weather coming in late tomorrow afternoon. I shouldn't leave it too late to start."

"Good thinking," said Harry. "We'll take all the usual kit in case we get caught." By that he meant a lightweight tent, first aid kit, sleeping bags and emergency rations.

"I'll rustle up a picnic this evening," said Annette.

They were on the road by half past eight. The sun was shining and there was a light breeze. Everything went according to plan and they ate their picnic at the top of Craig Lewyd. They then started down towards Llyn Cau. It was quite steep and suddenly, just below the crags Annette slipped, tried to recover her footing screamed in pain and then pitched forward hitting her face on the ground and then tumbling several feet down towards the stream.

She screamed again as she fell against a rock and then lay still.

Harry scrambled to her side. "Where does it hurt, darling?" he asked concernedly. He held himself back from gathering her in his arms in case she had hurt herself seriously

"A bit bruised and I banged my face. Help me up again. Ow!" she cried as she tried to stand up. "I think I've twisted my ankle. Help me up."

Harry gently but firmly held her as she tried putting her foot down again. "Ow!" she yelped again. "Oh, Harry darling, I can't walk. What are we going to do?"

"Put your arm round my shoulder and let's see how we manage. We're only about a mile from the car."

It was very slow progress. They were indeed still a good mile from the road when clouds came racing in from the West and, with a crash of thunder, the heavens opened. The ground immediately became slippery and treacherous. By the time they had put on their waterproofs they were soaked.

"Enough," said Harry decisively. "We're stopping. It's too dangerous and I want you out of those wet clothes before you catch a chill." He lowered her gently to the ground and got the tent out. It was not easy putting it up alone in the wind but he succeeded and dragged Annette inside.

"Have you got any spare clothing, Tig darling?" he asked.

"Only a jersey and some underclothes."

"That'll have to do." He helped her off with her boots. Her right ankle was already swollen but he was able to loosen the laces sufficiently to get her walking boot off without having to cut it.

"Right, Tig, get your clothes off and your dry ones on. I promise not to look."

She grinned at him. "You'd better not or I'll bash you with my crutch when we get home."

He grinned back. "Not only a spoilsport but a bully too!"

Annette stuck the tip of her tongue out at him.

He turned his back to her and began to unroll her sleeping bag. Then he pulled out his mobile phone and rang Mountain Rescue. He explained what had happened and where they were. "There's no need to turn people out tonight," he added. We're dry or will be soon. We've got food and I'd be happier for the stretcher party to do their stuff when the ground is dryer and in daylight. I'd hate my girlfriend to take another tumble."

"Well, if you're sure you'll be all right I'd prefer to do it that way too," replied the duty watch-keeper. "If any problem arises give me another ring and we'll come out straight away. Give me your phone number and we'll ring you in the morning and give you an ETA."

Harry did so and then rang the Thornes. Michael answered the call and took everything in his stride, merely asking Harry to keep in touch with what was happening the next morning.

"Are you decent, Tig darling?" Harry asked.

"Yes, you can turn round now," came the giggled reply.

She was in her sleeping bag with only her nose and eyes showing.

"Are you warm?"

"Not very but I probably will be."

Harry smiled lovingly at her and leant forward to kiss her forehead.

"How does the ankle feel?"

"It's OK, throbbing a bit and I have to be careful if I move."

"Well, if I was you, I'd get comfortable and go to sleep."

"Yes, Harry." Another giggle. "Easier said than done. It's jolly difficult not to put weight on it."

"Mmm," he replied sympathetically. "I think it ought to be bandaged." He dug out the first aid kit. When he turned back to her Annette was still in her sleeping bag with a look of sheepish rebellion on her face.

"Come on, Tig you silly. You've got some pants on and I've seen your lovely legs lots of times."

Annette blushed at her reluctance to let him touch her leg. He was very businesslike. He sat with her calf on his thigh and deftly bandaged her ankle. Only when he was done did he take her big toe between thumb and forefinger.

"This little piggy went to market," he intoned.

She snatched her leg away. "And it's not going wee, wee, wee all the way home," she cried and scuffled back into her sleeping bag.

Harry roared with laughter and Annette blushed again at her prudery.

"Better now?" he asked.

"Much, thanks. Not perfect but at least I should be able to sleep."

"If you lie on your left with your right leg resting on your left foot so that your right foot is just touching the ground, that might help."

"Yes, sir." A snort. "Already doing that, sir."

"Oh, my darling. Sorry! I was only trying to help."

"I know, my sweet. Have I got to turn over so that you can get undressed?"

"No. Just close your eyes. I'll have my back to you so if you peep you won't see much. And I won't have a crutch to bash you up with if you open your eyes."

"Would I ever?"

Harry snorted and was then slightly surprised at the lack of comeback. He undressed down to his underpants, slipped into his sleeping bag and reached for her face which he stroked gently.

"All right, my precious one?"

"Yes, Harry."

"Face not sore?"

"Not really but I'll probably have a black eye."

"You've got one already. Warm now?"

"Not very."

"I could make a suggestion but I don't want to upset you."

"Go on."

"We could join our sleeping bags and cuddle up. I'm not suffering from shock and am therefore quite warm. I could warm you up."

"Harry, darling, might that not be pushing things a bit?"

"Depends how cold you are. Anyway, you know I'm never going to take advantage of you."

"OK. Frankly, I'm jolly cold. Let's do it."

Fortunately the zips were facing each other so that Harry was able to join the two sleeping bags without disturbing her. Equally fortunately she was lying on her left so that he was able to spoon up behind her without movement to her right ankle. He lay against her back and put his right hand on her right shoulder.

"How's that?" he asked.

"Great!"

"Good!"

Although both were wearing underpants their bare legs were pressed against each other's. Annette was a bit fussed by this but as Harry's hand never moved and he kept his legs still she slowly calmed down. She was comforted. She was warm and she had to admit she liked being in his arms with his body nestled against hers.

Harry was blissful. He was holding his love and he could feel the softness of the backs of her thighs against the front of his own. He resisted the temptation to hold her closer or slip his hand to her breast. Nevertheless the inevitable happened and he started to get an erection. He tried willing it away without success. He tried to move his hips back without moving his legs against hers. That only made matters worse, as his cock sprang up to poke her rather than lie against her. He remained motionless in the hope that she would not notice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.