Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

They did indeed have a party although quite a small one: the Tomlinsons and the Ironsides. Annette and Louise were the waitresses.

The wedding was quiet too: Neil's brother and his wife, Louise and the Hoddinots. Sharon had no one she wished to invite to the reception. Neil had half a dozen friends. His parents were both dead. The Tomlinsons and the Ironsides were also at the reception. Deborah, because Sharon was family, insisted that Richard's parents, Liz and Rod, and the Jays were present. Sharon became a little emotional about 'her family' but did not howl. She gave Edward a huge kiss that kept him happy throughout the party, so much so that he was seen holding Harriet's hand. Harry was there too giving love and support to Annette. She was aware of it and squeezed his hands affectionately when he left.

Mark Tomlinson slid up to Richard. "They've put our Jeremy on suicide watch."

"Why?"

"The police have finished sifting through his videos and computer files and are now ready to bust the rest of the ring. They are also going ahead with charges against him for sex with under-age girls, the ones the silly ass filmed of himself with his face showing."

"Good but go on."

"The word got round. The other cons don't like paedos anyway but when they're active they like them even less. He's been given a hard time and had to go into the hospital for a while. They put him into solitary for his own safety but now they've decided he needs suicide watch as well."

Richard's face was one of conflicting emotions. On the one hand the bastard was getting all he deserved. On the other he hated physical violence. Mark squeezed his elbow.

"I know," he said. "I don't like it either but when he comes out he'll never want to go back again so Tig is safe, and so is Deborah for that matter."

Richard sighed. "Yes," he said, "and I'm thankful for that. You won't tell the girls about the violence and the suicide watch though, will you? The convictions for under-age sex will see him inside for a long while to come and that will be enough for them."

Mark nodded.

Some nine months later, Jeremy outwitted his captors and hung himself. There was no rejoicing but there was relief. Richard was able to adopt Annette as his daughter. Again there was no rejoicing as such but there was a feeling of satisfaction. Richard had his beloved Tig as a daughter. Deborah felt that a stigma had been lifted from Tig. Annette felt both emotions.

Harry was still there. He loved his Tig and she, in her way, loved him deeply. He was her greatest friend in whom she could confide everything. With him at Cambridge they never saw each other during term time but remained in constant contact by e-mail, texts and telephone.

When she became sixteen though Annette's hormones and curiosity got the better of her. She wanted to experience the physical side of love, not necessarily going as far as intercourse, but anything that led up to it. Nevertheless she was still frightened that she might not like it and was not prepared to experiment with Harry whom she valued much too highly to wound even though she was sure he would be understanding. She was not attracted by boys of her own age group and was not prepared to trust them either. After Ronny she was also wary of older young men. She was never short of hopeful males. Her beauty and vivacity made sure of that. She just could not though bring herself to take chances. As she admitted to herself, she was still hung up. Almost sub-consciously she set her sights on Richard.

It started after a hockey match. Richard and Deborah had not been able to go to it and Deborah was still out when Annette was dropped off. She had not even had a shower and had merely pulled on her tracksuit. Richard was relaxing in the drawing room.

"Hello, Tig darling," he welcomed her. "How did it go?"

"We lost," she grumped plonking herself down on the floor beside him.

"Badly?"

"No; by one goal but I should have scored twice and fluffed both."

He stroked her head. "Don't take it out on yourself."

"I can't help it. The first one I looked up instead of at the ball and missed it. Would you believe it? The second I miss hit. It was supposed to go into the top right hand corner of the goal but went outside."

"Happens to the best of us."

"But we could have won and we didn't all because of me."

Without any thought she laid her head against his thigh. He continued absent-mindedly to stroke her head.

"I doubt it, sweetie. How many other chances did you get?"

"None."

"So it doesn't sound as thought the others were doing much good either."

"Lou played a blinder."

"But couldn't get it up to the forwards."

"Oh, Richard, you are a comfort but I still fluffed the only chances we had."

"Because, I suspect, there was so much on them that you tensed up and didn't do your usual thing: kill 'em."

She chuckled. He had made her feel much better and she was enjoying their closeness. She lingered for a moment or two and then kissed his knee.

"Thanks, Richard," she said. "You've cheered me up." She levered herself up. "Oof! I'm stiff."

"Go and have a nice hot bath."

"Are you going to come and wash my back?" she teased.

"Don't tempt me," he teased back. "Go on, Tig, you little monkey."

She bent down, kissed him softly and went upstairs. She ran a bath with a muscle relaxant in the water and then lay in the water and luxuriated. She soon forgot the hockey. Instead she thought of her sitting with her head against Richard's thigh and him gently stroking her hair.

"It was lovely," she thought. "So gentle and loving. Harry would have done the same. I wish I could let him but I can't because he'd have wanted to go further and I'd have had to stop him."

"You could stop Richard," said a little voice in the back of her head.

Annette chuckled. "He'd never start."

"But you could."

"He'd stop me."

"Nothing ventured. Nothing gained."

"I can't start. I can't risk hurting him or Mum. Go away."

The bath was spoilt. She got out, dried herself and went back to her room to dress. It was too much for her though and she threw herself on the bed and screamed into the pillow in frustration.

When she had managed to pull herself together she dressed and went downstairs. Both her parents were in the kitchen. She went over to kiss Deborah.

"Hi, Mum."

"Hello, Tig darling. Not a very satisfactory match, I gather."

"No, Mum, but my darling father made me feel better." She went over to Richard where he sat at the kitchen table put her arm round him and kissed his ear. She did not move away but stayed with her breast pressing against his shoulder.

"Do you want to get yourself a drink?" he asked her.

"Am I allowed a lager?" she asked.

"Ooh, drowning your sorrows or just trying to con me into letting you drink under age?"

Annette giggled. "Both," she said.

Richard patted her bottom. "Go on then, you beastly girl," he smiled up at her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.