Annette - Cover

Annette

Copyright© 2009 by Kaffir

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is Part 3 of the Hoddinot Series. It follows Annette(Tig)from 14 years old to her early twenties as she struggles to come to terms with her father's earlier abuse of her.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Harry was silent and preoccupied all the way home. He had been attracted initially to Annette at the Tomlinson party by her beauty. He had realised that she was much Charlie's age but was delighted at her maturity. Much as he loved his younger sister and had always thought of her being mature, Annette was in a different league. By the end of the evening and the distressing incident with Ronny he was very much taken with her. So much so that when the Slimbridge trip came up he determined to invite her.

He had not been disappointed. Annette had been lively, cheerful and amusing. She had been enthralled by the birds. His parents had clearly been enchanted with her. Furthermore she had once again conducted herself like a young woman and not the little fourteen year-old that she was. Except possibly when he had given her the book but that hug and kiss were joie de vivre and genuine gratitude. Equally the jigging up and down when he told her that her mother had given permission for him to take her out; that again was exuberance and joy which had been infectious. He had wanted to hug and kiss her too. She was still too young but then her mother had not been anything other than reasonable about him visiting her. All the stuff about locking them in their rooms had been light-hearted and yet there was an underlying protectiveness. He wondered what her background was. Louise had hinted at something pretty unpleasant. He would have to wait until Annette told him. She was such a cheerful, outgoing girl and yet that Ronny had thrown her. He wondered whether it had been sexual abuse. It would fit but no more than that and he could make a big mistake if he pursued that avenue. He would have to wait for her to tell him. Despite the age difference he had to admit that he was pretty smitten. He wondered where the nickname, Tig, had come from.

"I like that girl," said Mary when they got home. "She's so sweet and natural."

"Jolly pretty too," said Ned appreciatively.

"What do you think of her, Harry?"

"I agree with everything you've both said. She's much the same age as Charlie but even more grown up."

"That's true," Ned nodded, " and I'll bet you that if you were to question her about what she's learnt today she wouldn't miss much."

Harry nodded.

"I like her parents too," said Mary. "Richard is charming, gentle and amusing and she is like a pretty little elf but so warm. They both made us feel so welcome and at home."

"Oh well," said Ned, "I'd better go and do the evening rounds." He wandered off.

"You're pretty taken with Miss Annette, aren't you, Harry?"

He nodded. "She's too young though, Mum."

"I understand you but what's three years difference when you're in your twenties."

"We're not in our twenties, Mum."

"No, but you're only three years away from them."

"Mum, stop match-making. I hardly know her although what I do know I like a lot."

"Sorry, darling," Mary smiled. "It's just that this is the first time I've seen you remotely interested in a girl."

"OK, Mum, but still don't try to marry me off. As you say, I'm not even twenty for three years."

Mary looked contrite. "Sorry, Harry. I'm being silly."

Harry hugged her. "Yes, Mum, you are but I love you."

"And you're not going to admit anything," thought Mary, "but you're pretty smitten."

The Easter term, or Lent term as Harry called it, did indeed give them little opportunity to see each other. Annette and her parents did take him out to lunch twice but it was not as though the two of them were on their own and able to talk freely about all the things that interested them. The Hoddinots also went to the St Matthew Passion on Palm Sunday evening, Harry having got them and his parents tickets, but they only saw him briefly afterwards.

However both schools broke up the following week and Harry became a frequent visitor. They did a lot of walking both around Annette's village and on Salisbury Plain. With the birds nesting they were able to indulge their bird watching to the full. Harry was so knowledgeable that the book he had given Annette fulfilled a secondary role of showing what he was unable fully to describe. They also visited the Hawk Conservancy near Andover. He came to watch her play hockey a couple of times too which earned Louise's approval. All three also went to the cinema together.

It was on the walks though that they really got to know each other better.

"Why does everyone call you Tig," he asked.

"My step-brother started it because of the ferocious way I play hockey. It's short for tiger."

Harry chuckled. Having watched her play the day before he had been amazed at her determination, energy and indeed ferociousness. "Very appropriate," he said, "but 'step-brother'?"

"Richard's my step-father. They got married last year. My father left three years ago."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. We both prefer Richard. Hang on. I heard a kestrel. Yes! Look! A pair!" She pointed and the subject was dropped but it had given Harry further room for thought, reinforcing his abuse theory.

On another walk, "Why did you pick maths and electronics for 'A' Level?"

"It just sort of happened. They were my best subjects at 'O' Level. I'd no idea what I want to become so I thought it best to stick with something I could do and enjoy. In some ways I'd like to have done history but I'm still doing that as an option."

"I'd have gone for history a year ago but now I'm going to opt for chemistry and biology. I've always loved nature and the countryside and then Richard lent me his video on condors and I've been hooked on birds ever since. Do you know what sort of job you want to do yet?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.