Yuki-ona and the Gaijin - Cover

Yuki-ona and the Gaijin

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Yuki-Ona comes in on the winter snow and chooses the Reverend Billingsley as her prospective victim. The ladies of his church rush to his rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   White Male   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

After Keiko had left Kiku and Hanna just stared at each other. That the Reverend was not experienced in the ways of love making they had expected. But the size of his chinpo and kintama made their pussies itch and become slightly damp just listening. From the description he must be at least eight inches and already possessed some staying power. When he became more practiced there would be much noise emanating from the Reverends home over the next several months. And it may not all be from the women. After all he was a man before he was a Reverend.

They didn't express their thoughts but had tea and chocked them back while they waited for Yumiko to arrive. With great difficulty they chatted about other matters as they waited. Upon her arrival Yumiko declined tea and got right to the subject at hand. She in all respects confirmed Keiko's assessment of the Reverend's equipment and his lack of skill in using it. She expressed that even without skill the Reverend had given great pleasure with his taka chinpo. She said she would be happy to continue as needed in protecting the Reverend.

It was when she told of seeing Yuki-Ona floating over the snow with her monge bobo that caused both Kiku and Hanna to sit with rapt attention. When she had finished they both questioned her mostly about Yuki-Ona. No she hadn't come into the house, at least not the bedroom anyway, she told them. Yes, she made sure the Reverend got a piston undo and that he had a maximum orgasm. He even seemed to enjoy the experience as he almost cried out but made an effort not to let it show. He has such a taka chinpo that no one need fear having a gabaman because he can fill them up.

When Yumiko had gone Kiku for the first time spoke of what was on both their minds. "We don't have to worry about anyone dropping out of the rotation. With that equipment they will keep coming back for more experience or no."

"Sol was well endowed and gave me a good ecchi almost every time. But I can only imagine what it would be like with a chinpo like Matt's."

"You know of course that we will be flooded with new volunteers. There is no way Keiko and Yumiko can keep this quiet and once the word gets out the women will be lined up for pillow pleasure. Everyone will suddenly become concerned for the Reverend's well being. It's amazing what a stiff chinpo can do."

"Do you think that we need to add another shift," Hanna asked? "Yuki-Ona showing herself so readily worries me. Does that mean that he hasn't gotten enough piston Undo, or that he needs to be more spent? He's been keeping that stuff in for a long time."

"I think we are all right with two per night. As long as his flow is great it should be enough to quiet his dreams. But just to be on the safe side why don't you ask him about his dreams. If there is even a hint then we will add a third maid of the pillow each day."

"I'll leave you now to prepare for the onslaught of new volunteers. You're going to need a bigger board. I'm going over to the hospital to look in on Mr. Asakawa. He's been having trouble keeping his diabetes under control and the doctors want him there to get his daily insulin intake regulated. I'll stop by later today to see if you need anything. Sayonara."

"Sayonara."


Mr. Asakawa, who had married a Jewish woman, was a convert to Judaism who had worked diligently with Sol for his conversion from Shintoism, which involves the worship of nature and ancestors. As Hanna was leaving his room she almost ran into Matt Billingsley as he was coming down the hall to the hospital exit. "Excuse me Matt I wasn't looking where I was going but I'm glad I ran into you. Not literally of course. How was your night?"

He turned red as a beet at the question.

"Sorry Matt. That was not very thoughtful. I meant how are you doing? Oh hell Matt you know what I mean."

"I'm fine, Hanna. I'm glad that I ran into you. I came to the realization last night that it is not very Christian of me to not allow my visitors the use of my bathroom after their visit and before they leave. I wish you would tell Kiku Fukushima, please."

"I'll be glad to Matt. I know they will appreciate it. You have no idea, not being a woman, how much it means. Have you given anymore thought to your post coital clean up by the ladies. It's a tradition with them and the not doing it draws more attention than the doing it would. They feel that you are shaming them."

"Do you really think they feel that I'm shaming them?"

"Matt, you should know by now how much of a tradition bound people they are and what face means to them. As their pastor you are in a superior position and they will sacrifice face for you but it still leaves a sting for them."

"I've gone this far, so I suppose that an additional step down the road to perdition will not matter. You can tell Kiku that the ladies can do their traditional clean up. And, before I forget. What's the actual meaning of ichiban? I hear it sprinkled through conversations everyday but have never known the exact meaning."

"It translates literally as number one. It means the best, at the top of the list. If you gave me three or more cups of tea to judge I would hold the one I selected and say ichiban, the winner, the best. Why?"

"Oh, just something I heard. I'm trying to further my understanding of Japanese. I've got to get over to the church for choir practice. I'll see you later."

Now isn't that something. I wasn't sure that he would ever give in to being ministered to by the women after sex. He's in for a little more than he might have in mind when this activity begins. It's a good thing that he understands the necessity for the women to use the bathroom for their own clean up. And what was that with ichiban? Oh well I better get this over to Kiku for tonight.


When Matt entered the church the choir was practicing "Go Tell It on the Mountain" and the women's voices were full of life this day. Keiko and Yumiko seemed especially imbued with the spirit today. When they finished the final refrain with Go tell it on the mountain, That Jesus Christ is born Matt was sure the clarity of their voices could be heard by the cranes on the marshes. Mr. Tanaka, the choir master, was most pleased. "Ladies that was wonderful. Now if we can just get some life into the men I think Sunday upcoming could be our best of the year." Noticing Matt standing at the back of the church Mr. Tanaka asked, "How did you like it Reverend?"

"I thought it was outstanding. Ichiban Mr. Tanaka, ichiban."

All the women covered their mouths with their hands, which substituted for not having a fan, and giggled at the Reverend's comments. Keiko elbowed Yumiko and whispered through her giggles, "This is just singing last night was ichiban." To which Yumiko gave a knowing look and rolled her eyes heavenward.

"Maybe they could practice our closing hymn for Sunday 'Onward Christian Soldiers'. That should give the parishioners a spirited send off. I am also anxious to hear 'In Christ There is no East or West' which we have on Sunday's program."

For the next hour Matt listened as the choir went though the program several times until Mr. Tanaka was satisfied that each voice was melded into the whole. In addition to "Go tell it on the Mountain", "In Christ There is no East or West", and "Onward Christian Soldiers" they had practiced "Morning has Broken" which they began with every Sunday. After the choir members had left Matt told Mr. Tanaka how much improvement he thought the choir had made since Mr. Tanaka had taken over the leadership and he thanked him for his efforts. It was fortunate that Hanna had mentioned the seriousness the Japanese placed upon face otherwise he may have neglected to express his appreciation to Mr. Tanaka.

By giving Mr. Tanaka much face with the compliment Matt had assured himself of even greater efforts by Mr. Tanaka.

After Mr. Tanaka's departure Matt sat in his office working on his sermon for Sunday. As he worked he couldn't help thinking of the concept of face as brought up by Hanna. It loomed large in the Japanese psyche. To lose face was the most serious event for a Japanese person. Shame is very important to the Japanese. To experience shame is to suffer a loss of face. To the Japanese this must be avoided. While face is most important with superiors dealing with underlings and not as important with underlings dealing with superiors and one may even sacrifice face to protect a superior as the generals and politicians had done on behalf of the Emperor after WWII when they minimized his role to protect him from war crimes prosecution.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.