The Adventures of Erica in Wonderland - Cover

The Adventures of Erica in Wonderland

Copyright© 2009 by PandaGirl

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Erica and Chris just moved out on their own, and love their new found privacy to explore their kinky sex lives. When Erica brings home a very special stray dog, everything starts to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Magic   Hermaphrodite   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Body Modification   Transformation  

Chris blushed, but didn't say a word. He didn't need to. It was just a given that Chris wanted it in his ass too. With one final kiss, he slowly lifted his body off of Erica's. He couldn't resist gawking at the massive cock attached to her body. He was starting to think he could never take his eyes off it.

"And just exactly how do you plan to fit all twelve inches of that monster inside my rear?" Chris said, half scared of the answer.

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it." She sat up, and scooted to sit on the edge of the bed. She giggled to herself, and slid forward on the bed just enough to have her testicles hanging off. She could feel the full weight of them pulling. She smiled and looked over at Chris.

"What are you tryin' to do to me here!" He blurted out.

"I'm tryin' to get you ready to take this massive thing!" She lifted up her cock, sticking straight into the air and gave it a few strokes. She grabbed Chris's cock, and pulled him back on the bed. "Assume the position, slut." She barked out.

Without any hesitation, Chris got on his hands and knees in the center of the bed. Erica hopped back onto the bed, and slowly crawled over to his backside. Chris strained his neck to look behind, and all he could see was her cock dragging across the bed as she crawled.

Erica moved right up behind Chris, spread his ass cheeks wide and started to slide her tongue all the way inside. He yelped out, completely not expecting her to do that. She wiggled her tongue around inside, straining to stick it in as far as she could.

Every time Erica would reach around and grab his balls, his ass twitched and clenched around her tongue. That was her favorite part.

They both had their eyes closed as they got lost in the rhythm. Chris found himself actually bucking his hips against her face. He just wanted so badly for her tongue to go deeper.

He noticed that as he kept pushing back on her tongue, it actually started to feel he was being penetrated deeper. He knew his mind was just playing tricks on him, but he didn't care. He tried to not let his mind wander away from that amazing thought.

Erica licked away. Pulling her face away, then jamming her tongue back in. She, too, got lost in everything going on. She started to get a little tired of fucking him, and just concentrated on wiggling her little tongue inside him.

She remembered back when they first started to fool around. Chris had always wanted her to lick his bum, but she was shy. It took almost two years for her to get to the point she's at now. A regular ass-whore. She couldn't get enough. Just like Chris, she found herself wishing she could just go deeper and deeper inside.

Her pleasant thoughts were interrupted.

"Omigod!!!!!! Don't stop!" Chris yelled out. "I don't know how you're doing it babe, but you're hitting my prostate!!"

Erica's eyes shot open. What did he just say??

Confused, she continued to wiggle her tongue deep inside him. Suddenly, she started to realize that she was, in fact, hitting something solid feeling. She poked at it more with her tongue. It was round, and pretty firm, but it gave way a little when she poked at it. Only to become firm again.

Her exploration was cut short when she was interrupted again.

"JESUS!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!! HOW CAN YOU DO THISS!!" Chris couldn't even speak clearly anymore. Precum dripped out of his cock like a leaky faucet.

Erica decided it was best not to question what was going, and just try to enjoy it for the time being. She grabbed a hold of Chris's hips, and pulled his ass onto her tongue as hard as she could.

Another loud groan belted from Chris's mouth. Erica continued to tongue the fleshy knob. She could feel herself wrap her tongue around the little pleasure button and squeeze it tight.

Which is exactly the moment that Chris completely froze in orgasmic bliss. His back arched. His knees locked. His ass tightened up to the point that it almost hurt Erica's tongue. And large, thick jets of white cum shot out of his cock, almost like he had never had an orgasm in his life before.

He slowly started to collapse onto his stomach, back onto the bed. As he started to lay back down, Erica withdrew her tongue. It was an odd feeling to her. It certainly felt like she had just pulled some ten inches of tongue out, but when she was completely free of Chris's ass, she stuck her tongue out again, and it was as normal as it had ever been.

Chris lay still on the bed, panting, and twitching.

"What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened." Was all he could muster out.

"I think I licked your prostate, baby."

"How the hell is that possible??"

"I don't know. I just got all caught up in what I was doing, and I kept thinking about how awesome it would to go deeper, and deeper inside of you!"

"So ... what are you saying? You think you did that?"

"You said it yourself ... Magic!"

"In addition to your freakishly large cock, you also have a freakishly long tongue? Is that what you're telling me?"

"I don't know!" Erica paused for a moment. "I just thought about it, and it happened. Just like ... when I grew this cock, it was because I was having a really vivid dream about it."

"So, you have control over your body parts now?"

"Maybe!" She yipped out, excited about the possibility. "I mean ... it certainly looks like it." She stood up on the bed, and jumped clean off of it, onto the floor with a thud. She stood still, with her eyes closed.

"Umm ... what the hell are you doing?"

"I'm trying!!" her hands now in fists, she started to grunt slightly.

"Trying to do what??"

Erica's grunts started to get a little louder, and her little fists were starting to shake. Chris was just about to start laughing at her when he noticed...

"Holy shit! How are you doing that!" he yelled out. Erica's hand-full sized B-cup tits slowly — very slowly — became larger, and fuller.

She opened her eyes, and quickly turned to a mirror to inspect the results. Her pretty pink nipples were still the lovely same size, and they still looked just remarkable against her pale white flesh. Everything was almost exactly the same ... except she was now an easy C-cup. She turned to the side, and inspected further from the new angle. The stood out from her body just like she was wearing a bra, only of course she wasn't. She stood on her tippy toes, and quickly fell flat on her feet, causing her tits to bounce. And they bounced just right. Firm and soft, but in no way like those fake plastic-y boob-job kind.

"It's like I've got the tits of a 25 year old, on the body of a 12 year old!" she giggled, pushing her tits together to watch the cleavage form. "God, I can't wait to try on my corset now!"

"Um, Erica?" Chris said.

"Yeah, what?" She turned her head away from the mirror to look at him. He just pointed back at her, specifically to her cock. She was so busy looking at her new tits, she didn't notice that her cock now stood full erect, straight out from her body.

She immediately started to blush, and tried to cover up her massive erection. "What do you expect!" she stammered. "I'm a hot little dish!!" She made her way back to the bed, her tits, and her erection, bobbing up and down as she walked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.