Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani - Cover

Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani

Copyright© 2009 by Ramprabhu

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This ia an account of my pleasurable days with a little girl,who was my aunty's neighbor. I had gone to my aunty's house at Trichy and stayed there for some 10 days when I had nice fun with this girl aged about 12 years. She obliged me nicely and it was very lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

Saturday

That morning I did not see Ranjani on the tree though I waited for a long time. I was disappointed very much and later left to office.

The following two days were holidays for us. Sunday was a regular holiday. Monday was holiday due Independence Day. The audit officer's native place is Virudhunagar, a town south of Trichy at some 4 hours journey (whereas from Chennai it is some 12 hours). So making use of the holidays and the proximity, he left early on that Saturday to go his native place. (He had said that he will return on the following Tuesday to close the audit and that day itself in the night we should leave for Chennai and accordingly train tickets were arranged for us). That Saturday evening I also returned home well before 5 PM. After taking snacks I was sitting and watching TV with my aunty.

Then sometime later Ranjani came with Radha and Chitti. Aunty and Radha left for temple. This time also aunty cautioned me before going and I vigorously promised her.

I had brought a few color pamphlets from office. I gave them to Chitti and he kept himself busy with them. We set carom board but could not play. I asked Ranjani "why you did not sit in your throne today?". She said "this morning me and grandmother — my mother's mother — went to Srirangam (a place near to Trichy where a big Temple for Lord Vishnu is there) — my mother's brother — my second uncle is there — we went to his house and returned in the afternoon only". Then I softly asked Ranjani "yesterday did your mother question you about anything?". Ranjani said "no — she did not ask me anything". I was much relieved. Now I was quite convinced that either Radha did not know what I did with the girl or having known it she kept quiet because she did not want to raise a fuss. I felt I need not fear about her any more. I had given my promise to aunty. But I was sure that if I continued my misdeeds with that girl, then aunty will feel bad but she will never detest me. Getting bolder I wanted to play with Ranjani and so I winked at her and she shyly smiled. I showed Chitti to her and asked "can we go to room and remain alone?". She said "only if he sleeps". She tittered and added "today his fever is not there — so he may play all the time". I was a bit irritated by her reply but had to keep quiet. We idly watched TV.

Chitti continued his play and I was feeling restless. Then I told Ranjani "will you do it to me here?". She shyly said "how?" and pointed to Chitti. I went inside and removed my jutti and brought a towel from there. Then I sat wearing only the dhoti. I asked her to come and sit in my lap but she shook her head negatively so I asked her to sit near me on my left side. She sat and I told her "let Chitti play — you insert your hand inside my dhoti and shake my kunjumani like you did yesterday — I will cover your hand with towel so that Chitti cannot see it". She asked "should I go and put oil?". I grinned and said "today you do with dry hand — but do slowly — don't hurry". I then slightly parted my dhoti so that she can insert her hand into my middle. When she grabbed my penis I covered her hand fully with the towel so that her hand was not visible outside.

I had a massive erection and water was oozing. She nicely jerked my cock and I was enjoying it very much. I wanted to tickle her cunt. So I told her "you get your jutti below your knees". She stood up and pulled it below her knees. Then she sat and resumed jerking me. I tried to insert my hand inside her petticoat. But she was wearing a long petticoat and when she sat, it got tucked under her legs fully so I could not insert my hand inside her petticoat. I asked her to loosen it around her hip and she untied the knot in her petticoat. Now I could insert my hand inside her petticoat but my hand was clearly visible outside. Chitti noticed it and I felt a little bad about it. I tried to cover my hand with the towel but the towel was not big enough to cover both our hands. So I removed my hand from her petticoat and told her "you do it fast to me and finish it". She then jerked me faster and soon I erupted with my semen wetting the dhoti, towel and her hand. I gave the towel to her and she wiped her hand. She looked at me with a shy smile and I grinned at her with extreme pleasure.

Then I took the towel and covered her lap. Hidden by the towel my hand went to her cunt and I tried to insert a finger inside her cunt. But with our sitting position it was difficult. So I guided her and she lied down on the floor on her stomach and watched TV. Without understanding Chitti also lied by her side and watched TV. I sat near her knees and covered my hand with the towel. I slightly lifted her petticoat and underneath the towel I inserted my right hand into her petticoat and pulled down and removed her jutti. I pressed it into her hand and she grabbed it. Then I again inserted my hand and nicely fingered her cunt. I tried to poke my middle finger into her cunt tunnel but it should have caused pain to her because she hissed and said "it is painful". I stopped and merely tickled her cuntlips for sometime. I also felt and rubbed her tiny clitoris and she smiled with happiness at me. Then I caught her buttocks and squeezed it. I kept on fingering her cunt and squeezing her buttocks alternatively for about some five minutes and she said "anna — I want to go to bathroom". So I took away my hand and the towel. She corrected her petticoat and carrying jutti she went to backyard and came later after pissing. I also went and cleaned myself. I then wore only a fresh dhoti but no jutti. I put the semen stained dhoti and towel aside for washing. I brought a frseh towel with me.

I came to the hall and asked her "have you put back your jutti?". She shyly replied "yes — I will not forget it hereafter". I loudly laughed and she also tittered. Seeing out mood Chitti also hooted for his part and it was quite hilarious. Then again I sat and she sat by my side. I covered my lap with towel and underneath it she inserted her hand and grabbed my limp penis. She started to jerk and after sometime my cock became stiff. She kept jerking me for some time and said "anna — why vindhu has not come again". I said "see just now I leaked it — I need sometime before I can leak it again — you keep doing it". She asked "daily how many times you take it out". I laughed and said "seversl times — there is no count". She shyly said "don't do it often — then your face will become permanantly like monkey". I loudly laughed and she tittered. Without understanding Chitti also hooted and then he noticed her hand was inside my dhoti covered by towel. He came near us and tried to lift the towel and see underneath. Then she immediately took her hand out and I got up covering my middle with the towel and went from there to the bedroom. She started to play with Chitti and his attention was diverted. Standing inside the bedroom I beckoned her to come inside. She came inside but Chitti also came with her and so she again took him outside and she sat and played with him.

I was frustrated but could not do anything. After sometime Chitti's attention was diverted elsewhere and I signalled to come to me. She came and stood before me covering me from Chitti's sight. I opened my dhoti and she gripped my stout cock. I said "do it really fast and finish it — let us not take much time — I do not want Chitti to come and see this". She then jerked me real fast and in a minute I erupted. I covered my ejaculation with the towel and caught the semen in the towel. Then I grinned at her and said "thanks Ranjani — it was wonderful". She shyly grinned and said "shall I do it one more time". I laughed and said "girl — I am not a machine — this is enough for today". She then giggled and went to the hall and sat with Chitti. I dropped the semen stained towel near the earlier soiled clothes. After composing myself I wore my jutti and after correcting dhoti I came to hall and sat near her.

We sat watching TV and playing with Chitti till aunty and Radha came back. After they left aunty noticed my dhoti and the two towels stained with semen lying on the cot. She looked at me questioningly but she did not say anything and I grinned at her. Aunty looked at me with much irritation and said "how it happened in two towels". I grinned and said "I got it done by her two times". Aunty frowned and I thought she will scold me but she kept quiet. Later while we were lying down to sleep I told her about what happened between me and Ranjani.

Aunty kept quite for sometime and later said "I do not want to say anything — it is your good fortune — I am afraid that Radha should know about your nasty acts with that girl but somehow she ignores it — probably out of affection for me she remains silent and she has also not prevented the girl from coming and being friendly with you — the girl also likes what you do and she obliges you in all manner — so you are having some good fun — I do not want to spoil your happiness — but I will feel better if you stop it". I remained quiet and she said with a sigh "I don't want to upset you - but at least be very cautious in what you do with her — don't force her to do anything for which she is not willing". I promised her that I will not do anything which is not liked by the girl.


Sunday

That morning I saw Ranjani sitting on the tree along with two other girls. She wished me good morning and I reciprocated. The other girls looked at me curiously. Ranjani told them something and they giggled looking at me. I also smiled at them and I pointed to them and asked her who were they. She replied that they were her classmates. She again told them something and they grinnd at me and wished me good morning. I also wished them. Then I waited a little more time thinking they would go away and I can do masturbation before her. But they all remained chatting. Occasionally they looked at me and giggled and I grinned back at them. First I felt it nice to look at them and grin. But later I got a doubt and fear whether Ranjani told them about what I do with her and that is reason they giggled and grinned at me. I became perturbed by this doubt and I made a point to ask her about it later. I wanted to advice her about the need for caution because I did not want others to know what I was doing with her. After sometime I left from there to attend to other chores.

That day aunty prepared "vadagam" which is an eatable. (It is prepared by cooking rice paste. Then a cloth will be spread on the floor and the cooked paste will be kept in rows of little balls and sun-dried. Afterwards when it is completely dry, it will be collected and stored and the balls will be later fried in oil and eaten). Aunty had asked Radha to come and help in preparing it. After the paste was cooked they carried it to the open terrace of our house where a white cloth was spread. They kept the mash in little balls on the cloth and aunty then asked me to remain in the staircase room watching the "vadagams" while they dried, so that birds will not eat them. Aunty asked Radha whether Ranjani can come and watch the "vadagams" for sometime and Radha said she will send her.

A little later Ranjani, Bhooma and Anandhu came and we four played carom board, sitting in the staircase room and keeping an eye on the "vadagams" kept for drying. As usual Anandhu won all the games and soon we lost interest. He also felt we are no match to him and even felt it was beneath his dignity to play with us. Then I brought a pack of card for playing but while dealing we found many cards were missing and play was not possible. So after sometime he left with his sister.

Now we two were alone and I grinned at Ranjani and she also shyly smiled. I pulled her to me and kissed her lovingly. Then I referred to her about the girls I had seen in the morning and casually asked Ranjani "why did they look at me and giggle? — did you say anything to them about what I do with you?". She said "no — what you do with me is secret — I will keep it in my heart and I will not tell anyone — I told them you are from Chennai and I told them about all the interesting things you told me about Chennai — I also told them you know all the film stars living there and they enjoyed it very much and that is why they looked at you and laughed — that is all". What she told pleased and calmed me.

I laughingly told her "I don't know any film stars — why did you lie to them?". She giggled and said "just to impress them so that they would think you are a very great person". I laughed louder and pinched her cheek with affection. Then I removed my jutti and dhoti and stood before her with my manhood fully erect and dancing. Without even my asking her, she caught hold of my shaft and nicely jerked me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I felt I was truly in heaven and softly moaned with pleasure. Soon I reached climax and my semen shot out. I cupped my hand and caught the liquid in my palm.

I opened my eyes and grinned at her and she smiled at me. I showed the puddle to her and asked her to eat it but she refused. Then I told her to take and smell it at least. She dipped her finger and smelt it. I laughed at her and she shyly grinned. I asked her "how does it smell?". She shook her head, wrinkled her nose and said "it is smelling like fart gas". I laughed out loudly and she also tittered. Then I took my jutti and wiped my palm dry. She also wiped her finger dry in my jutti.

Now I asked her to lie down and she did so. I lifted her petticoat above her hips and pulled down her jutti below her knees. She parted her legs and I rubbed her cuntlips softly. Then I bent down and placed my nose on her cunt and deeply inhaled its urine smell. She shyly asked "how does it smell?". I said "it is also smelling like fart gas". She giggled and I also grinned. Then I said "no — actually it is smelling like a sweet rose and I like it". I placed my nose on her cunt and deeply inhaled many times. She happily giggled. Then I placed my mouth on her cunt and started licking and sucking it.

Suddenly Ranjani pushed my head and started to rise. I pushed her down so that I can continue to suck her without interruption. But she forcefully pushed me and stood up. With confusion I asked her "why are you stopping it?".

Ranjani fearfully looked behind me and stood up. She hastily corrected her jutti and petticoat. I turned and saw aunty standing in the staircase below and she was glaring at us with anger. With much chagrin I lowered my eyes and aunty came up. First she went to the open terrace and checked whether the "vadagams" were drying properly. In that time I hastily took my dhoti and wore it. Then aunty returned and said to Ranjani "girl - now you can go home — I will now remain with him and watch the vadagams".

Ranjani then looked at me and started to go. But I gestured her to remain and she stood hesitating. Aunty looked at both of us with much irritation. I thought aunty was spoiling my fun and I felt very bad about it. So I told aunty "aunty - we will remain here and watch it — you go and sleep". Aunty said "I have taken my nap — now let her go to home — she is not needed". I got somewhat upset and irritated. I told aunty in a little rough and hot tone "let her be here with me — you go from here". Aunty glared at me but I did not flinch. Then aunty said "girl — you remain here". She told me "you come down for a minute" and she went down. I followed her and we came down to the hall. There aunty said to me "what are you doing with her? — and don't you know how serious it is — I never expected you to behave this badly with that girl — now stop it and let her go". I felt somewhat angry. I hotly said "why you are perturbed about it — I am having fun with her full consent — I am not forcing her in anyway — further you know even her mother is not minding it — then why you object unnecessarily and spoil my happiness?". Aunty glared and said "see — what you do is big mistake — I speak for your good only".

I got cooler and said "aunty — in another two days I will go back — you know I am not forcing her in any manner — she also likes what I do and I am having a nice time with her — don't spoil it - so please understand and leave us alone". Aunty sighed and said "do whatever you like — I am totally disgusted with you". She then went to kitchen. I felt sorry and so I followed her to kitchen and said "aunty — please don't get angry with me — and I don't want to make you sad — so I will now itself ask her to go away from here". Aunty then said "very good — now itself go and ask her to leave immediately — and also tell her not to come here anymore till you go from this place". I stood hesitatingly and looked at her in confusion. Aunty remained silent and I also stood silent. After a minute aunty said in a low voice "I know you will not be able do ask her to go away because you do not want to say so — I know what is going inside you — so don't speak empty words to me just to please me — I am really tired of the false promises you have given me so many times in this matter".

I said "no — I will send her now — I do not want you to feel bad". But I did not move from there and stood looking at aunty in a sheepish way. Aunty then sighed and said "okay — I don't want to make you feel unhappy — so I don't want to object anymore to what you do with her — so you can keep her with you and have your fun — but remember she is a small girl and her body is not fit for what all you may have desire to do - so don't do anything to her which will give her only pain and also result in loss of name to her and you". I grinned with relief and said "sure aunty — thank you". I kissed her cheek with tenderness and she laughed and affectionately patted me.

I immediately came up and found Ranjani standing near the drying vadagams. I called her to the staircase room and she came inside. I asked her to lie down but she said "anna — your aunty does not want it — I don't want to be the cause of quarrel between you and her — so I will go now to my house". I grinned and said "don't worry — I have spoken with her and she has calmed down — she will not scold us anymore - now come — let us not waste time".

She then lied down keeping her petticoat above her hip. I knelt and removed her jutti. She spread her legs and again I busily started to lick her cunt. I did it for sometime and she asked me to stop because she wanted to pass urine. Then we both urinated in the open terrace itself in some corner.

When she again lied down I sat near her and said "Ranjani — you lie on your stomach". She accordingly did and now her bare ass was before me. I ogled at it and catching her buttocks I kneaded them like dough. She giggled and said "are you going to make bread?". I laughed and said "I am going to eat it". I bent and kissed her bum cheeks. Then slightly parting her buttocks I inserted a finger into her asshole. She squirmed and said "no — that is ugly place — don't put your finger inside — then my shit will come". I laughed and said "I will eat it — don't worry". Then I bent and placed my mouth on her asshole.

She was not expecting this and with a violent move pushed me away and sat up covering her ass. She said "thoo — thoo — anna — it is nasty place and please don't put your mouth there". I said "Ranjani — you buttocks is like gold mine to me". She said "thoo — thoo - there is shit and it is nasty". I laughed and said "your shit is like sandalwood paste to me — now lie down and don't interrupt me". She reluctantly lied down and I resumed my licking of her bumhole. I bit her bumcheeks lightly and she giggled. I enjoyed it very much.

My cock had become rigid and dancing with water oozing from it. So I asked Ranjani to attend to it. She caught it and slowly and lovingly jerked it and I was feeling like I was in heaven. In the meantime there was some noise downstairs and then aunty came up. Immediately Ranjani stopped her jerking and took her hand away from my cock. I was nearing climax point and I did not want her to stop jerking. Aunty had earlier told me that she will not object t my having fun with that girl and I thought I can reach climax and shoot while aunty kept looking. So I caught Ranjani's hand and again placed it on my cock. I said her "girl - you keep doing it" and I grinned at aunty. She saw what we were doing but she did not show any reaction. She said "both of you — the teacher's children have come back to play with you — I wanted to see in what condition you are before allowing them to come here — now immediately correct your clothes - I will then go and open the door for them to come here". We then hastily separated and immediately corrected our clothes. Then aunty went down.

After a few minutes Booma and Anandhu came up and they had brought with them a full pack of cards. Though I was disappointed very much by their untimely visit I could not say anything. Ranjani noticed my uneasiness and furtively smiled at me which irritated me more. Then we four played cards for sometime. Aunty took some of the vadagams which had dried well and fried them. We all ate it. Then later the three of them left to their houses for having their snacks.

In the evening aunty wanted to go to temple because there was a religious discourse arranged. She asked me also to come but I was not interested. I waited to see whether Radha and Ranjani will come. But they did not come in the usual time and then aunty left for the temple alone. I remained in the home watching some TV program.

After sometime Radha, Ranjani and Chitti came. I told them aunty had already gone to the temple. So they also left. I wanted Ranjani to remain with me and made furtive signal to her for this. But she also went away much to my disappointment.

I was sitting in the hall and reading some book when around 7.30 PM Ranjani and Chitti returned. I was glad she was back but asked why she returned. She said that Chitti did not remain quiet during the religious lecture and the other people objected to his cries so she had to return. She said my aunty and her mother will come only after the discourse was over which will be after 8.30 PM. I was happy and grinned at her and she shyly smiled.

I gave to Chitti the playing cards which I had and happily he started to throw them here and there and run to collect them again. Finding he was playing by himself I signaled to Ranjani and we went inside bedroom. There I said to her "Ranjani — I have even licked your shithole — so I desire that you should lick my kunjumani — I am not forcing you — but if you do it I well feel very happy".

She stood with some hesitation and did not reply. When I looked at her expectantly she said in a very low voice "okay — but only once". I was overjoyed and I went and dropped the curtain of the bedroom to hide us from Chitti. But immediately he came inside. Then we took him to hall and remained there playing with him.

After sometime he had thrown all the cards here and there and started to pick them one by one. Finding he was quite absorbed in it we again went to bedroom. I said to her "let us not put screen — but I will sit on the cot facing the wall and you squat on the floor before me — then you will be hidden and he cannot see you if he enters the room". She agreed and accordingly I sat on the edge of the cot and parted my dhoti exposing my dancing cock. She knelt before me and opened her mouth. I moved bit more to front and placed my cock inside her mouth. She immediately withdrew her head and closed her mouth. I was perplexed and said "please — let us not waste time — anytime Chitti may come here — so do it to me immediately". She said "I said I will do it once — I have done it". I looked at her with some dismay and she tittered.

Then she said softly "alright — one more time and that is final". I nodded my head and she again opened her mouth. I moved closer and placed my cock inside her mouth and she closed her mouth. Now my cock was fully inside her mouth and I pleaded to her in a husky voice "suck it as I did to you". She sucked and I felt I was in heaven. I tried to move my shaft in and out of her mouth but the gap in her teeth caused aberration on my cock and so I stopped it and I allowed her to suck my cock for some more time. I had kept my neck turned to watch Chitti but fortunately he was still playing by himself in the hall.

She sucked my penis nicely for a minute or two and then withdrew her head and stood up. I wanted it some more and I was disappointed when she stopped. I told her "do it for some more time" and she said "no — I have done it twice as I promised to you". I was perplexed but I did not press her. I thanked her and said "how was it?". She did not reply but shyly smiled. When I pressed her for reply she softly said "it was nice". I grinned and said to her with a wink "you will enjoy it more when you drink my semen". She blushed and left for the hall.

As I was not satisfied I carried a towel and came and sat in the hall. She had put on TV. I sat near her and softly told her "put your hand — I will hide it with towel". She glanced at Chitti who was busy otherwise. Then she inserted her hand inside my dhoti and I covered my lap with towel. She jerked me nicely and within a short time I erupted sweetly.

Later I went and cleaned myself and came to the hall. Now I wanted to play with her cunt. But Chitti had become restless and he started to cry. Ranjani said "anna — he is feeling hungry — let me go". As I wanted to keep her with me for some more time I said "don't worry — I will give some biscuits and let him eat it — you also eat biscuits and remain with me". She agreed. I brought some biscuits and we ate them. A little later Chitti fell asleep.

I immediately asked her to follow me and we went to bedroom. I dropped the curtain covering the room. I asked her to lift her petticoat and she did it. I downed her jutti and kneeling before her I caught and squeezed her bunny buttocks. I buried my face in her cunt and busily sucked her juicy cunt. I vigorously liked her cuntlips and clitoris.

In a short time I got a raging erection and so I said to her "Ranjani — now you do it to me — and please suck me fully so that I will be satisfied". She was reluctant but when I pressed her some more she agreed. I took out my cock and she mouthed it and started sucking. The cock head was in her mouth and I gently rubbed the shaft to build tension so that I can reach climax and shoot the semen inside her mouth. After a few minutes I became ready to climax but there was some sound in the hall and I had to hastily stop it. We immediately corrected our dress and went to hall. Chitti had woken up and he was crying. Then Ranjani went to hall and pacified him but he cried louder. So she left with him for her house much to my disappointment.

Later in the night when I narrated everything to my aunty she sighed and said "I will still say that you should to stop the bad thing you do with her — but I know you will not hear my advices — I only request you not to harm her in anyway — because in these matters one thing will lead to another — lust and desire for body pleasure are terrible forces — great saints themselves have lost their mind before the power of lust and fallen at the feet of women — so even if you want to behave properly, your body will not listen and you will lose control — what I fear most is that in your heat you will try to fuck her by forcing yourself into her immature hole — that will do her terrible damage - you know she is not ready physically and mentally for fucking and she cannot take it - so you do whatever with her for getting your pleasure - but please promise me that you will not try to fuck her". Aunty said these words with much emotion and concern. I was really moved by her words and felt very much ashamed. I promised to her that I will not do such wrong act and she replied "what is the use of your promise? — the other day also you promised to me to behave properly — but the minute I turned my back you broke it — in front of that girl you even scolded me for interfering in your act — so how can I believe you?". I became even more remorse and gave my sincere promise her that I will not harm Ranjani in the manner aunty feared and then aunty became calm.

Then in the bed when I got ready I pressed my cock to anuty's hand and she laughed and said "what — did not that girl attend to your kunjumani properly". I also laughed and said "she has done her duty — now it is your turn and so you do your duty". Aunty laughed and said "I do not know how much semen you make inside you — you are always ready to leak it — don't lose too much of it — then your body will suffer and you cannot live a healthy life". I laughed and said "who cares for health — I only want immediate pleasure" and aunty said "you will say like that now — but you have to marry and if you waste your semen too much now then your married life will not be pleasant". I laughed and said "aunty — what if I marry Ranjani herself — she is a sweet girl and I like her very much - you also like her very much". Aunty said "are you serious" and I said "yes — she is very good and I am always excited by her nearness to me". Aunty sighed and said "then go and tell brother (she referred to my father)about her - let him speak with Seshan and arrange for the wedding". I said "but she is very young now". Aunty said "you know it — then why speak about marrying her — if you really want her to be your wife then why don't you wait till she comes to age". I said "I cannot wait that long — further father and mother want to do my marriage soon". Aunty said "then forget about it - Ranjani is a child and she is not ready for marriage — further brother is seriously looking for alliance from good girls for you — so marry whomever he fixes for you and that is the best". Then I left it at that and after aunty finished masturbating me I slept.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.