Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani - Cover

Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani

Copyright© 2009 by Ramprabhu

Chapter 3: Thursday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Thursday - This ia an account of my pleasurable days with a little girl,who was my aunty's neighbor. I had gone to my aunty's house at Trichy and stayed there for some 10 days when I had nice fun with this girl aged about 12 years. She obliged me nicely and it was very lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

That morning also I did not see Ranjani and I assumed that she had left for school early for her rehearsal in connection with the oncoming celebrations.

In the evening I came by 5 PM and I found Radha, Ranjani and Chitti with my aunty. After serving me snacks aunty and Radha left for temple. Much to my disappointment Chitti was left with us. I looked at him with some dismay and Ranjani tittered at my uneasiness. We sat with the carom board but Chitti again prevented our play. So we idly sat watching TV. I gave Chitti another magazine for him to tear and he was busy doing it. I hoped he will go to sleep and kept watching him, but he stayed awake all the time. Then sometime later a knock was there and when I opened the door I found that Ranjani's uncle Varadhan and his wife Bhagyam were standing there. I invited them inside the house but they said they were going to doctor's house and they wanted to take Chitti also with them. Then Varadhan asked Ranjani "why are you sitting here instead of doing your home work?". She replied "Independence Day is coming and we are busy decorating the school — so we have not been given any homework". Then he and his wife left taking Chitti with them.

I was greatly relieved now and after closing the door I grinned at Ranjani. I said "now I feel very much happy". Ranjani asked me "why — what has happened?". I laughed at her and said "don't joke — you know the reason" and she also laughed.

I told Ranjani "can we go to bedroom?". She said "what for? — the carom board is here and we can play here". I said "not carom — I will show you something else". She hesitated and said weakly "Anna — let us not do bad thing". I grinned and said "how it can be bad when it will make you happy?". She remained silent and I said "don't you want to know it?". Then I entered bedroom but she remained sitting in the hall itself. Standing in bedroom I beckoned her to come inside but she did not come. Then I removed my jutti and wearing only dhoti I came to the hall and sat near her.

I thought that I should not rush but first kindle her curiosity and remove her fears so that she will agree for what I wanted to do. I said in a soft voice "Ranjani — do you think I am a bad person". She said "no Anna — you are a fine person only". I asked "do you hate me because I do some things which you think are bad" and she said "no anna — I do not hate you - but let us not do bad things". I said "see — I am not doing anything bad as you think — I do what is natural for all people to do — our body has sweet places - if we touch it rightly then we will become very happy — everyone does it — so don't feel bad about it — all girls like you know this and do it - I will show you how — don't be afraid — I will not harm you in anyway — once you know it you will be very happy and even thank me for it — come, let me do it". She was silent for sometime and when I repeated my plea she asked "you say all girls do it — is it true?". I said "yes — all people do it — I get pleasure from my penis — your cunt is where you get pleasure —you also should know it - let me show you how".

She asked "but is it not bad thing?". I said "no — in fact all boys and girls do it — that is what is life". She asked "is it true that all boys and girls do it?". I said "yes — everyone does it". She said "then Anandhu and Booma also will do it — I will ask them about it". I was taken aback by her words and hastily said "don't do that". She asked "why?". I was perplexed and with some uneasiness said "let me explain — you should be in right age for it — then only you can do it — I am in that age and I do it — you are near that age and you can start it now — but they are still younger — after some years they can also do it but right now they are not ready for it — so please don't speak to them about this".

It seems my explanation confused her and she kept silent. I felt though she was curious and eager her fear had not left her. I said in a soft voice "you allow me only once to show it — if you find it bad and don't like it, then I will stop it immediately and I will not trouble you thereafter".

She softly said "okay — what I should do". I said "come — let us go to the cot". She said "let us remain here". I thought of insisting her to come inside the room but felt that I should not press her further. I asked her to lie on the floor and she did. I sat near her and touched her hips. I felt her jutti beneath the petticoat. I said "remove your jutti". She then shyly said "do you promise that you will not touch my urine place?". I said "yes — I promise — I will not touch you there". Then she stood up, turned away from me and lifted her petticoat and removed her jutti. She put it nearby her and after dropping her petticoat to cover her she turned and stood before me. I asked her to lie down and she did. Now I tried to lift her petticoat. She prevented it and said "you should not see there also". I smiled and said "okay". I closed my eyes and lifted her petticoat and dropped it over her stomach ... Then I slightly pushed her legs apart. With my eyes closed I bent and placed my mouth on her cunt.

With an electrical jolt Ranjani tried to get up from the floor but I pressed her forcefully to lie down and at the same time I madly started licking her cunt like a dog. She had not all expected this and for a minute out of shock she remained like a statue. Then probably my hot tongue licking her sensitive place started something in her and she remained quiet. She even parted her legs more widely so that I can bury my head between her thighs. I kept busily licking and sucking her cunt for some five minutes.

Then Ranjani said in a husky voice "Anna — stop it — I want to pass urine". I stopped and lifted my head. I sat up. I opened my eyes and saw her very flushed and blushing. I grinned and she blushed more. Then she rushed to the bathroom in the rear. A few minutes later she returned. She avoided looking at me and I grinned at her. I said "see — I did not look or touch there — was it good?". Ranjani blushed and said "you are very bad — I will not speak with you hereafter". I said "why — did you not enjoy it?". She said with false anger "putting your mouth and licking there is worse than your seeing or touching it". I said "fine - then come - let me see and touch it". She burst out laughing and said "I don't know what to do with you — you are the worst". I also laughed with her. Then she sat opposite me.

I asked "Ranjani — was it nice?". She blushed and averted her eyes. I said "I had just started and did not do it fully — because you wanted to go to bathroom I stopped it halfway — now let me do it fully — it will make you very happy". She remained silent. I went near her and pushed her to lie down. She lied down closing her eyes and I smiled on seeing this. I lifted her petticoat and she herself spread her legs. After pissing she had cleaned herself with water so her navel was wet. I took her jutti and wiped her cunt and buttocks dry. Then I dropped the wet jutti on a chair. I had a good look at her cunt. It was a silk smooth slit and her cuntlips were not yet developed. I touched her cunt and she said "you should not touch there". I took away my hand but a little later again I placed a finger on her cunt and gently rubbed it and she did not protest this time. Then I parted her cuntlips with my finger and noticed her tiny clitoris like a very small jasmine bud. I tickled it and she said "you should not touch there" but she also giggled and tightly closed her legs gripping my hand on her cunt. I smiled and pushed her legs and she again parted them. I bent and keeping her cuntlips open I licked her clitoris with my hot tongue.

It must have shocked her and she immediately closed her legs tightly again imprisoning my head within them. I was a bit chocked and pushed her legs away. She parted them and I busily licked her clitoris. My hot tongue ran on it like a lizard and her breathing became heavy and shallow. Probably she could not bear it anymore so she pushed my head away. Then she tightly closed her legs.

I sat up with a grin and allowed her to cool down for sometime. Then I caught her legs and parted them. She remained quiet. With my fingers I opened her cuntlips. Then I bent down and inserted my tongue into the tunnel of her cunt. She was not expecting it and again she tightly closed her legs in a jerk. She also peed a few drops of urine which ran on the floor. I licked and lapped her cunt like a dog. Then opening her cuntlips I drove my tongue into her hot tunnel She could not have it anymore, so she violently pushed me away and sat up. Then she again went to bathroom for peeing.

By this time my penis had become rock hard and was dancing madly. It had become quite soggy with water dripping from it. I just stood up and jerked my cock with loving strokes. Ranjani returned and she saw my action and blushed. I gestured to her to come and catch my shaft in her hand and shake it but she nodded he head negatively. In a soft voice she asked "anna — will Vindhu come out again". I said "yes — it is ready inside — you come and take it out". But she shyly said "no — you take it out and I will see it". This excited me more and I jerked faster and she came and stood closer to me and eagerly watched my action. I reached climax within a minute and closing my eyes with an ecsatic moan I erupted. My semen shot into her urine puddle making her urine and my semen to become one puddle. I kept shaking my cock till the last drop of semen fell down. Then I opened my eyes and smiled at her and she also shyly smiled. I asked her "how was it" and she smiled. I teasingly asked her "why do you see it with so much interest". She shyly said "when vindhu comes you close your eyes tightly and make a comical face like monkey — it is very funny to watch your face at that time". I burst out laughing and said "girl — I do so because I enjoy the pleasure I get at that time — so my face shows the happiness I get". She tittered and said "and I am happy to see your monkey face". I laughed again. Then I went to bathroom for pissing and after wearing my jutti in the bedroom I returned to the hall.

All the time the TV was running and now news was being telecast. They were showing the preparations for Independence Day function in Delhi and Ranjani was watching it. I came and sat near her and I also watched TV. We did not speak anything and when I looked at her she shyly looked away. Then teasingly I asked her "what did you eat?". She looked at me in confusion and said "why?". I said "your urine was very sweet to drink". She blushed and her face became very red. Then I took her hand and placed it on my cock but she took it away. I slowly touched her nipple softly and she immediately pushed my hand away. But when I touched her nipple again after a minute she tensed but she kept quiet and did not push away my hand ... I softly pressed and massaged her nipple for sometime and she relaxed with a shy smile. I pulled and placed her hand on my cock and she did not withdraw her hand but allowed it to remain on my cock. But when told her to jerk my penis she withdrew her hand and I did not press her further. After sometime I also took away my hand from her nipple.

We went on looking at TV for sometime and in the meantime aunty and Radha returned from temple. Radha asked "where is the boy?" and Ranjani said "uncle and aunty came and they took Chitti to doctor". Then Radha and Ranjani were to leave.

At that time Radha noticed the jutti on the chair and said "girl — is that your jutti lying here?". Me and Ranjani got a shock and Ranjani fearfully looked at aunty and her mother. Radha looked at me and Ranjani very intensely with a frown. My aunty glared at me and her eyes were actually burning me. I was horrified and my mouth went dry. With fear and guilt I looked at Radha and licked my lips which had become suddenly very dry. There was a tense silence for sometime between us.

Then Radha smiled and asked Ranjani "girl - did you go to toilet here?". Then Ranjani immediately said "yes mother — for that I removed it". Then Radha said "okay — put it now and let us go". Ranjani then took the jutti and went into the bedroom. After wearing the cloth she came and they both left.

Aunty closed the door and glared at me. She did not say anything but silently pointed out to me the puddle formed by Ranjani's urine and my semen on the floor. It had not completely dried. She asked me "what is it?". I said "nothing — some water has fallen". Aunty brought a mopping cloth and wiped there. She said nothing and I felt very uneasy. I noticed her anger. She served my dinner wordlessly and even when I spoke out of necessity, she did not reply.

In the night we were lying side by side and I could not tolerate her silence any more. I said "aunty — why you are keeping quiet?". She said "tell me what happened — don't lie". I told her everything. She remained silent and when I prompted her to speak, with a sigh she said "what I can say — you have done a terrible thing". I said "I am sorry — please help me". She said "repeatedly I told you not to do any nonsense with that girl — I also cautioned you several times — then why you were so careless with her?".

I did not know what to say and in a weak voice said "perhaps Radha will not know it". Aunty shouted "are you a fool? — Why she will not know? — the minute she saw the girl's jutti removed and kept on the chair she would have understood it — if that girl goes for toilet she need not remove her jutti and keep it on the chair in the hall — then what for she removed and kept it away when she was alone with you? — it is only for allowing you to play with her cunt — which mother cannot understand this? — for what you did with the girl, you could have as well done it on Malaikkottai for all people to know, (Malaikkottai or Rock Fort is the busiest crowded place in the centre of Trichy) - Radha will know for sure that you were playing with the girl's cunt — once she threatens the girl she will know about what dirty things you were doing with that girl all these days".

I was petrified and said "what she will do now? — will she tell Seshan?". Aunty said "I do not know — I pray to God that she should not tell him — I also pray she does not scold or beat that girl — because then her mother-in-law will notice it — that old woman is a poisonous snake — she is always eager for some fight — even for trivial things she will shout from her rooftop — for what you did to her granddaughter she will beat the drum from every rooftop in Trichy — I pray it does not happen - Radha would easily know the reason as to why the girl removed her jutti — yet she asked whether the girl went to toilet here — by saying so she was merciful and allowed both of you to escape at that time — and more than anything she saved my face - but she knows the truth and now I will find it very much difficult to look into her eyes and speak — I will always feel guilty before her — I am highly pained by your nasty act". I had no reply to her and I became very afraid and with remorse I kept quiet.

Later aunty slept but I could not sleep at all. I tossed and turned and my mind was restless. I cannot visualize what shame will come to me once my misdeed is known to the neighbors, but I knew I cannot face it. With great unrest I was lying in the bed awake.

During the middle of the night aunty got up and went to piss. On return she saw me awake and asked "have you not slept?". I said "no — I am not getting sleep — I am afraid what will happen in the morning". Aunty gently rubbed my back and said "by worrying now what you will get — so go to sleep — perhaps Radha did not understand what exactly happened — let us hope so — even if she understood I hope she will keep quiet and not tell about it to Seshan — usually a mother would not like to tell to father about such shameful acts — she will only warn the girl to avoid you totally hereafter — moreover Radha is my very close friend — she will not want any problem coming to us because of this - I will find a way to request her for not telling about this to anyone and also forgive you for my sake — I think she will do it". Aunty's words greatly comforted me and I thanked her dearly. I said "you please talk with Radha suitably and get her to pardon me — and I will myself tell my apologies to her — I will even fall under her feet and seek her pardon". Aunty said "it is alright — now you sleep peacefully".

Usually in the night when we lie together to sleep aunty will masturbate me. But that night I was greatly upset when I lied down to sleep. Aunty also was perturbed and I did not ask her to masturbate me. I was not having the mood and the occasion was also not right.

Now with aunty's words comforting me, I felt much better. Aunty was very affectionate to me and I felt very sure that she will take all troubles for my sake so that I would escape from this mess. Greatly comforted by her soothing words, my mood returned and I got a slight erection. With some hesitation I lightly pressed my rigid cock on her thighs. Aunty kept quiet and so I pressed my cock a little more hard and banged her thighs with my cock. Usually when I do like that aunty will catch my penis and jerk it to my satisfaction. But today she remained quiet and moved away from me. I asked her "aunty — why you are not doing it?". She said "you are thoroughly spoilt — you have misbehaved with a little girl and it is now probably known to her parents — but you don't feel any guilt and you want sexual pleasure even now — you attach more importance to your penis and care nothing for the feelings of others — I am very much perturbed by your act — I know how much bad Radha will feel after she found about what you did to her daughter — she may not blame you — but definitely she will blame me for not stopping you from behaving in such bad manner with her daughter — she will not trust me anymore - I am worried about all these things - but you are totally unconcerned and you only want your cock to be fondled by me - I don't know why you behave so crudely".

Aunty's words again dampened my spirits and I lost my erection. I moved away from her with much remorse. My mind was again disturbed and I turned this way and that way in bed without getting any sleep. Aunty noticed this and said "forget everything for now and sleep — tomorrow you have to go to office also". I remained silent. Then aunty's hand came and touched my limp cock and rubbed it gently.

I did not feel anything though she tickled it for sometime. I said "I do not need it — you please sleep". Aunty said "how can I sleep when you are lying by my side feeling very much disturbed and not getting any sleep — I will certainly see nothing adverse happens to you by your wrong act — I will speak with Radha and pacify her — I will request her to forgive you - stop worrying — come — now release your water and go to sleep". Aunty's soft and kind words gave me some comfort and soon my cock became rigid and rocking in her hands. Then aunty slowly masturbated me and after ejaculation I slept.

9. Friday


In the morning when I got up, I asked aunty to speak with Radha immediately but she said "Radha will be busy cooking — I will talk later — moreover these things are not happy things to speak as the first thing in the morning". But I was not all comfortable because I was afraid that anytime Seshan may come to quarrel with me. I again and again pressed my aunty and she said "see — you leave it to me — I will handle it — you prepare yourselves for going to office". Then while shaving I saw Ranjani sitting on the tree branch. She smiled and wished me good morning. It really surprised me very much because I was not at all expecting it. I had assumed that Radha would have beaten and warned that girl not to speak with me or move with me anymore. So her cordial good morning wish was a surprise to me. With some relief I wished her very good morning. I called aunty and showed her to aunty. Aunty asked Ranjani about Radha and she replied "mother is bathing". Aunty wanted to leave it at that but I was restless and again pressed her to call Radha and speak with her. Then aunty said "when that girl wishes you happily in the morning it shows Radha did not ask her further about her jutti matter - otherwise she would have definitely punished the girl if she had known the truth — now it seems she has not acted in the manner we feared — so let us not rush into it — let us wait and see whether Radha herself opens the matter". Aunty's words did not comfort me and I told her "you please call Radha and ask her to accept my apologies and forgive me — then only I will get peaceful". But aunty said "I know — leave it to me — now you quietly go for your bath — don't again do nasty acts before that girl" and I could not do anything. Then I went to my finish my bath. While I was having my breakfast in kitchen Radha came to speak with aunty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.