Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani - Cover

Reminiscences of My Rapturous Days With Ranjani

Copyright© 2009 by Ramprabhu

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This ia an account of my pleasurable days with a little girl,who was my aunty's neighbor. I had gone to my aunty's house at Trichy and stayed there for some 10 days when I had nice fun with this girl aged about 12 years. She obliged me nicely and it was very lovely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Water Sports  

I have an Aunty by the name Chellamma. She is cousin sister of my father. She is a widow with no children and she lives in Trichy town. When this happened she was living in her own house. It was a small and very old house with a little open space around. The adjacent house belonged to one Kannadiga Raayar Brahmin who had died. He had two wives and there was dispute among his children in division of property and some court case was going on. (Now all these houses have been demolished and apartments have been built and my Aunty stays in a flat.)

My Aunty's house was divided into two portions — one portion was occupied by her and another portion was let out by her to a school teacher who was living with his wife, two children and his old father and mother.

In the adjacent Raayar's house also there was only a tenant who was running a printing press for publishing religious books. His name is Seshacharya. His family consisted of himself, his wife, a daughter and his mother. The entire house was let out to him and he had sub-tenanted a portion where his in-laws were staying. Actually he had been given notice to vacate the house by the owners but because of the pending court case he was still staying as a tenant.

I was at that time a clerk in the audit department of my company in Chennai. Then our internal audit was done manually. An audit officer and I will go for audit to area offices. I will verify about completeness of records for the transactions and their arithmetical accuracy. The officer verified quality of decisions. (Now all are computerised and so visits are very rare.)

Me and one officer went to Trichy area office for audit. I stayed with my Aunty and the auditor stayed in hotel. We had planned for 10 days to complete our job there, as it was a big area office at that time controlling many stockyards.

We reached Trichy early in the morning on a Wednesday. I went aunty's house and after breakfast went to office. That day itself we went for verification to our stockyard at Kuliththalai (a town about 40 KMs from Trichy). I returned home very late in the evening. So on that day I did not happen to meet her neighbors.

1. Thursday


The next day (Thursday) morning I was sitting and watching TV in the hall and Aunty was taking bath. There was a knock and I opened the door. I found Seshacharya's wife Radha standing there with a small vessel. (I had gone to my aunty's house on many occasions earlier. But my stay had been for only very short periods and I did not know much about the neighbors there though I have seen Seshacharya and his family). I knew Radha from my earlier visits but I had spoken with her previously on one or two occasions very sparingly. She was a good friend of my aunty. My aunty had told me that Radha did not get along well with he mother-in-law and so she always looked to my aunty for getting sympathy and solace. Almost daily my aunty and Radha will sit and gossip together and often go to market or temple togather.

She was about 30 - 35 years old, a lean body women with anemic look. I was told she had some health problem from the time of her second delivery when a dead child was born to her. She was a tall woman and I used to jocularly refer her as Madikkol Mami to my aunty. (Madikkol is the Tamil term used for a lean long bamboo pole used by us to spread or take out clothes from overhead clothesline and Mami is the Tamil term used for any senior women.)

She asked me "where is Sellam Aunty?" and I said "she is taking bath". Radha stood with some hesitation. I politely asked her "what do you need?". She did not reply but stood hesitating. I again asked "please tell me what you need". She then said "I need some groundnut oil — I will come later to get it". It is a common practice among all our people to barrow such items and later return it. She was about to go and I said to her "I know where it is kept — let me give it to you". She said "I do not want to trouble you". I said it was okay and took the vessel from her and went to kitchen where I filled it with oil and brought it and gave her.

She smiled at me and said "thanks — tell your Aunty that I will return this later" and I smiled and said "it is nothing". In the meantime my Aunty came from the bathroom. She asked "what Radha — what do you want?". Radha said "I came for barrowing oil — your relative here has given it to me". Aunty told her "he is my nephew — they are in Chennai and I have told you about them".

Radha said to my Aunty "I have seen your nephew — but I have not spoken with him much previously — now I find him very courteous — he is polite and very kindly he has given me oil". Then she again smiled at me and I also smiled back at her. My Aunty told her "he is in Chennai in a company - for doing some office work he has come here and will be staying for a week or so".

Then Aunty told me "this is Radha — our neighbor Seshacharya's wife- you know Seshan?". I said "I know — I have seen him — but not spoken with him much". Aunty said "you never come here — even if you come you never stay even for a day — then how will you know about anybody here". I just grinned. Radha said "don't find fault with him Aunty — he is employed in Chennai — how can he spend time here?". I grinned at her and she smiled at me. Then she told me "anyway you are now going to stay for some days here — take good care of your Aunty — also kindly come to my house when it is convenient to you". I said "sure — I will do it". Then Radha went away.

I asked my Aunty "has not Seshan vacated the house yet? — he was given notice Very long time back". Aunty said "no". I asked "what about their court case — is it not over yet?". Aunty replied "no — I do not know when it will be over — but I pray it should be over soon - only then we all can think of selling these houses to apartment builders — it is very difficult for a single person like me to maintain this type of independent house anymore now". Then I left for office.

I came in the evening around 6 PM and Aunty served me snacks. She had prepared "dosai" ( an eatable prepared from rice dough) and I sat in the kitchen to consume it. At that time Radha came along with some flowers which she gave to my Aunty for adorning the photo of gods. Her daughter Ranjani also came with her. I knew Ranjani also and on a few occasions I have spoken with her and found her to be a nice girl. On some occasions I have played carom board or cards with her and the children of the teacher (my aunty's tenant).

Ranjani was a good looking girl. She was very much attached to my aunty. I was told by my aunty that when Ranjani was a small baby, Radha could not properly take care of the child due to her own health problems. So on many occasions my aunty took care of that girl and so the girl liked and respected my aunty very much. Almost on all days she will come and spend some time with aunty. On the occasions when I was there she would speak politely with me and play with me. I used to tell her about the various attractions of Chennai and she would listen with interest. Some times when we two were alone, I had playfully touched her buttocks and tits. Then she would feel very shy and weakly protest and say "anna (Tamil word for elder brother) — don't touch me in bad places" and I will simply laugh. If I repeated the touch, then she will say with mock anger "you are doing bad thing — I will tell aunty". I would then laugh and say "okay — call aunty and tell her" and then she will giggle and run away.

Though she knew that my touching her private parts is bad, yet she shyly allowed me to take such liberty and I had enjoyed those moments. Her nearness always excited me and aroused me sexually. On one occasion when she was near me I attained erection and my cock rose and started to beat up and down and the movement was visible though hidden by my dhoti. I pointed it to her and without understanding it she asked me what was it. I told her "it is my kunjumani (Tamil word for cock) — he has got up and is dancing now because he likes you very much". She shyly said "you are speaking bad words". I laughed and teasingly told her "take it in your hand and play with it". She giggled and went away. Thereafter on the few occasions when I was with her I always attained erection, and I drew it to her attention. She blushed and gently chided me but she also giggled. She also girlishly liked me having fun with her and whenever I went to my aunt's place she came and remained with me for sometime and often we had such fun.

Once we were alone for a moment and to tease her I playfully parted my dhoti and exposed my naked cock to her. On seeing it she blushed and tightly closed her eyes. I grinned and kept my cock open and it was rigid and beating nicely. I teasingly told her "open your eyes and see it — it will not bite you". Then she opened her eyes and saw it with interest for a minute. Then she ran away from there giggling. Thereafter a few times I have teased her just by feigning to part my dhoti to expose my cock and then she will run away shrieking and giggling and it was a big fun for both. Altogether I liked her very much and I was glad to see her now and so I broadly grinned at her. She was also happy to see me and she nicely smiled and politely greeted me and I welcomed her very warmly.

Then Aunty asked Radha and Ranjani whether they will take dosai. Radha declined but Aunty said "then at least let the child take dosai". She took a plate and keeping a dosai and some chutney she gave it to Ranjani. Ranjani also declined but Radha told her "take it — when Aunty gives you with great affection don't say no". Then Ranjani took the plate from Aunty. My Aunty told her "you also sit with Anna (Tamil word for elder brother and here it refers to me) and take dosai — you know him so don't feel shy with him — eat as much as you want — there is a lot of it".

My Aunty and Radha went to hall and sat there speaking. I saw Ranjani standing shyly holding the plate, and told her "come girl — sit here and take it". She sat a little away from me and started to eat. I also ate at the same time looking at her. She was about 10-12 years with medium complexion. She had a round face and shiny eyes. She was rather tall for her age. Unlike her mother she was not lean but a little fleshy. Her cheeks were chubby. When she smiled the cheeks will dimple nicely. She had a gap in her front teeth and probably she was still growing permanent teeth there. Even this gave her an added charm. She had dark long and curly hair which she had twin plaited. She was wearing a shirt and petticoat. I noticed she had started developing well rounded boobs and the outline of her jutting nipples were nicely seen under her shirt.

Her budding tits were very nice to look and I intensely looked at them. She blushed when she noticed that I was staring at her breasts with interest. Probably feeling a little bit shy and uneasy by my stark look at her tits, she slightly pulled her shirt loose to the front so that her boobs will not be seen very pronounced. On seeing her action, I grinned at her and she shyly smiled at me and blushed even more.

Then she quickly finished her plate and got up to go and I told her "what — you have taken only one dosai — take some more". She shyly said "no Anna — I do not want more". I teasingly asked her "why — are you afraid to sit with me here and eat?". She said "no anna — but I have already eaten snacks in my house". I said "you took one dosai from aunty's hand — now you should take one from anna's hand also — so sit and eat one more". Then in a hushed tone I said "come and sit near me — then see how my kunjumani raises and dances for you". I told her in Tamil "vaadi — vandhu ennoda pakkathula ukkaru — ennoda kunjumani appo kilambi unakku dance pannum paaru". She blushed and said "then I will run away from here". I laughed and said "no girl — just joking — come — sit and take one more dosai". Then she sat and I served her one more dosai and chutney.

Then she asked me "anna — when did you come". I told her "yesterday — and this time I have come on office work — I will stay for some days — so you should daily come and give me good company — otherwise I will get bored here". She smiled and shyly said "okay — but you should not do bad things". I grinned and said "I don't do bad things — but you know my kunjumani — he does not keep quiet when you are near me — what can I do". She blushed and said "you are very bad" and giggled. I also laughed and then asked her "what class you are studying now?". She said "7th". Then she asked "anna — how is Chennai?". I said "it is always there — why you have not come to see it — last time itself you said you will come to my house to see Chennai". She said "I could not come — but I want to see it — I have seen the beach, zoo etc., in cinema only — I want to see them in real". I said "no problem — after a week I will go back — this time you also come with me then - you can stay with me and I will show you all those nice places — you will have a wonderful time there". She shyly smiled and said "thanks anna — you are very kind". I laughed and said "and you should be kind to my kunjumani — you should take it and play with it". She blushed and said "anna — don't talk bad words". I tittered and she also giggled.

By now we had finished eating and so taking our plates we went to the bathroom at the rear to clean the plates and wash our hands. It is a custom among us that we always immediately wash the plate in which we eat. Ranjani said "Anna — you wash your hands only — I will wash your plate also". (Our ladies from their childhood are trained to do such chores for men). So first I washed my hands and later she did. I was standing behind her wiping my hand on a towel in my shoulder. Usually while in home it is my practice (and generally for all men in our area) to cover the upper torso with a towel only and not to wear any shirt or vests. She had bent down for cleaning her hands and the plates, and her plump shapely buttocks were jutting. I noticed that she was wearing only a petticoat and no jutti. (Jutti is the Tamil term used for underwear of men and women). The cleft of her bumcheeks were nicely seen under her petticoat. The petticoat was old and one torn hole was there through which a little of her white buttocks was seen.

I am a great lover of ladies' buttocks and whenever I see their bums I am always tempted to watch it to my heart's content and if possible to touch and pinch them. Seeing her white buttocks I got excited. I inserted a finger through the petticoat hole and playfully tickled the cleft of her bums. Her buttocks were warm. She turned around and looked at me. I tried to poke my finger into her hot asshole. She swiftly moved away from me with a shy look and I took out my finger. She said "no Anna — please don't touch like that". I laughed at her dismay and said "why — what will you do if I touch?". She said "you should know you should not touch me at bad places". I laughed and said "why not?". She said "only husband should touch there and not others". She then bent to wash the plates when again I cupped and pinched her buttocks. Her buttocks were soft and supple and I got a nice feel by squeezing them.

She moved away swiftly and said with shyness "no anna — don't touch there". I just grinned and again cupped her buttocks and squeezed them and she then said with somewhat angry tone "anna — please don't do it — otherwise I will tell about it to Aunty". I just tittered at her anger and squeezed her soft buttocks once more. Touching and squeezing her bums gave me a nice feeling and I immediately got an erection. I did not have any underwear so my cock freely raised and stood up. My dhoti pushed to the front clearly showing the bulge in my middle. I slightly thrust it to the front and showed it to her. She saw it and blushing more she tried to move away. She said "if you do it again I will shout". I laughed and said "girl — don't shout - be a good girl and let me touch and play with your buttocks — and you catch and play with my kunjumami". In Tamil I said "adi — kaththadhe — nalla ponnattum summa iru — onnoda kundiya naan pidichu vilayadaren — nee ennoda kunjumaniya pidichu vilayadu". She shyly said "you are very bad — if you touch me again I will tell my mother". I simply grinned.

In the meantime Radha came to bathroom with some thread. Seeing her I got alarmed. I hastily took my hands and moved away form Ranjani. I was not sure whether Radha had seen my act but probably she had heard some of what I spoke to Ranjani and her reply. So looking at me Radha asked "what were you saying to her". I quickly replied "no - nothing". Her eyes fleetingly saw the bulge in my middle and getting embarrassed by it, I immediately lowered the towel and hid it from her view. She looked at Ranjani and said "what is it girl — are you doing any pranks". Ranjani said "no — but Anna is very bad and does bad thing". Radha asked her "what Anna did?". Ranjani said "he is touching me in wrong places". I was alarmed and with guilt and anxiety, I looked at Radha. Radha merely smiled at me and said to Ranjani "don't speak bad about anna — he is only teasing you playfully for fun". Her words greatly comforted me and I smiled at her with very great relief. Then Radha wetted the thread and went to the front side.

I smiled at Ranjani and said "see — even your mummy advises you to keep quiet — so be a nice girl and let me touch you there". So saying I went near her and I again caught and squeezed her buttocks. She said with shyness "Anna — please don't do it". I squeezed her soft bums still harder and she tried to push my hands away and at the same time she shyly said "I find that you are a bad Anna - I will not come or talk with you hereafter". I laughed and released her bums and stood away. Later after she completed the cleaning we both came to the hall.

Aunty and Radha were sitting and stringing the flowers with thread in the form of garland. They were also gossiping. Ranjani went and sat near them. As I felt a little awkward to remain there I thought I will go and sit in the bedroom. I also thought to chat sometime with Ranjani. I also wanted to touch her some more and enjoy her shyness. So I asked "Ranjani — come with me — I will tell you all about Chennai". Ranjani hesitated and looked at her mother. Probably Radha found her as interference in their gossip so she told her "yes — go and play with Anna — I will call you while going to home". So Ranjani got up and came with me to bedroom. Entering the bedroom I dropped its curtain so that we could not be seen from hall.

I sat on the cot and she sat on a bench nearby at a little distance. I asked her "what do you want to know about Chennai?". At first she felt very shy and timidly asked a few questions and I described to her about the various places of interest in Chennai. Soon her shyness left and she became very talkative and we chatted about many things. She became very much interested when I told her about the cinema and TV shootings and about the popular heroes and heroines living in Chennai. During our talk she moved a bit closer to me and I patted the cot and beckoned her to sit nearer to me. She then got up and sat on the cot near me and we talked for some time. Once I playfully touched her tits gently and felt their sweet tenderness. She blushed and said softly "anna — don't do like that". I took my hands away and I laughed at her shyness. Again after sometime I touched her tits and lightly squeezed the nipple. She blushed very much and immediately pushed my hands away. She got up from the cot and again sat in the bench at some distance from me. I grinned at her and signaled her to come and sit near me but with a shy smile she shook her head negatively and said in a soft voice "anna - you are not good — you want to touch me in wrong places — please don't do it". I said softly "okay — I will not touch you — but come and sit near me". She got up and again came and sat near me. After sometime I again touched her tits and she blushed but did not say anything.

Emboldened I caught and just squeezed her one boob gently. She blushed and immediately pushed my hands and again went and sat in the bench. Thereafter though I signaled her several times to come and sit near me, she shyly smiled and shook her head negatively. I was a little disappointed but thereafter I did not try to touch her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.