The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

With the tour only two weeks away, now was the time to put the finishing touches on the performances.

President Harlowe was very attentive as the girls practiced. There were many beautiful girls in the choir, so I knew he'd have a hard time deciding. The other side of that was you couldn't go wrong choosing a girl. She was going to look and be fuckable.

For my own choices in girls, the hardest part was purposefully restricting myself to only a few select girls because I really did want to fuck almost all of them but that was completely unrealistic. It would be hard to control all the girls and there was no way I could make sure each girl got the fucking her sexy college body should get. I had to limit myself to my very favorite girls and it was always a very hard decision. Choosing an Allison meant I wasn't choosing a Jessica. Choosing a Kristen meant not choosing a Patricia. I had learned not to focus on what I didn't have and instead enjoy what I had and I certainly enjoyed. Damn, I sure enjoyed!


We met in my office that evening. My guest chairs were turned to face each other. I sat in one chair and Kristen sat on top of me with her cunt on my cock. In the other chair, Harlowe sat with Caitlin on his cock. We fucked the girls, or more so the girls fucked us, as we talked.

We had discussed almost every girl in the choir. Harlowe had found the decision as tough as I said it would be.

"I was thinking we need a little variety," said Harlow, "so I was thinking Cassidy."

"Yes," I said. I'd agree with almost any of the girls.

"I don't like how short her hair is but she's a redhead and you already have three brunettes and a blonde."

"She's a sophomore. She'll be around. We can tell her to grow her hair out."

"The bitch would look fantastic with long hair."

"I agree so Cassidy is a definite?"

"Yes."

"She has some decent tits too. Bigger than our other girls."

I reached up and grabbed Kristen's average-sized tits. Erin and Caitlin had the biggest tits. Allison's were small.

"Always a plus."

"So who else?" I asked.

"I was thinking Mackenzie."

"Mackenzie?" I said surprised.

"I know what you're thinking. She's flat chested and not very developed but a part of me thinks she's got to have the tightest cunt."

Harlowe had a point there. The young blonde freshman likely had a very tight cunt. She looked more like a freshman in high school than a freshman in college so that was part of the reason I hadn't considered her. The other reason was she wasn't as good a singer and to me a part of a girl's sexiness was how talented a singer she was. I already selected the four best singers and Cassidy was good, but Mackenzie needed more vocal seasoning which would develop during college. Still I wouldn't mind experiencing the girl's fine young cunt.

"She's okay with me," I said.

Cassidy and Mackenzie would be two excellent additions.

"So what are you going to do to get them?" he asked.

"I'll explain right after we're done fucking these girls."

I focused on Kristen. I grabbed her waist tight and guided her up and down my cock as I began to thrust up into her cunt. She groaned out.

"Fuuuck!" I grunted.

I heard Caitlin groan as Harlowe fucked her harder.

I wrapped Kristen in my arms and stood with her cunt still on my cock. I dropped to my knees then put her on her back with her legs pushed back toward her head. I began to pound into her.

"Ufff!" she groaned as the air was knocked out of her.

I slammed Kristen's cunt hard and fast. She cried out in discomfort.

"Yes, slut! Yes!" I said.

I slammed her slit faster and faster. Kristen's face expressed her physical state.

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted. I buried my cock deep and released. "Yessssss!"

My jizz streamed hard. She took more of my cum into her cunt. I sometimes wondered just how much I had deposited into the girls.

The slender brunette gasped for air as I breathed hard. I stayed in my position for a couple of minutes before letting her out of her contortionist position.

"Kristen, Caitlin," I said. "This is what you're going to do."


Cassidy and Mackenzie reported to my office the next day.

"So I want you to be the understudy to the other girls."

"Thank you," Cassidy said.

"Thank you," Mackenzie copied.

"I want all of you to sleep here tonight so you can spend time practicing," I said.

"Sleep here?" questioned Mackenzie.

"I want you and the other four girls to be together all night so you and Cassidy know their parts. I'll have the furniture moved to the side. Think of it as a big slumber party. I'll even supply the pizza."

"Okay!" Mackenzie said.

Both girls smiled. Like most people, they liked that idea of free pizza.

I repeated the concept to make sure they understood. "I want you to learn their parts so you can fill in for anyone who gets sick on tour."

"Yes, sir," said Cassidy.

"Good. It's all settled."


It was the next afternoon after choir practice. Cassidy and Mackenzie sat in the chairs in front of my desk.

"So how did last night go? The other girls said it went great."

The two girls looked at each other before Cassidy said, "Yeah."

"I hope you took a little time to have some fun so it wasn't all work last night."

Cassidy slowly nodded.

"Something wrong?" I asked. I smiled. They had seemed skittish and anxious during practice.

"No, sir," said Cassidy.

Mackenzie shook her head.

"Any problems?"

They both shook their heads.

"So what did you do besides sing?" I asked.

They both looked at each other again.

"Tell me," I insisted.

"Nothing," Cassidy said. "We just talked."

"Nothing else?" I turned my computer monitor so they would be able to see the screen.

"No, sir."

"So nothing that would get you thrown off campus?"

Mackenzie face turned pink.

"No, Mr. DeLibo," said Cassidy.

I started the video on my computer.

"Yes! Yes!" screamed out Kristen on the monitor.

The view zoomed in on Kristen straddling the face of another girl. The girl was Mackenzie and she was licking Kristen's cunt. The camera moved over to Caitlin's cunt on Cassidy's face.

"Yes! Lick it! Lick it!" shouted Caitlin.

With a bemused smile, I watched the horrified faces of the two girls. The girls were silent and couldn't take their eyes off the video.

After a few minutes the scene changed to Erin licking Cassidy's cunt and Allison licking Mackenzie's cunt. Eventually both of the receivers orgasmed.

"Looks like a fun party," I commented.

"They made us do it," Cassidy said.

Mackenzie began to tear up.

"It's not what they said. They said you girls started it."

"Noooo! They're lying."

"It's four against two."

"Please believe us," spoke up Mackenzie.

"I'll take this up with the school president. Would you be willing to meet with him in a couple of hours? He is going to be at my house for a meeting."

"Yes," Cassidy said and both girls eagerly nodded.

"Good. We'll get you straightened out then."


"Come in," I greeted.

I closed the door behind them and quietly locked it.

"In the kitchen," I pointed.

Harlowe sat at my dinette table. He looked over when he saw the two girls he selected. "Have a seat, girls," he said.

Cassidy and Mackenzie sat down and I sat in the fourth chair.

"I've been reviewing the video," he began. "It's the type of stuff that will get you kicked out of school."

"They forced us, sir," said Cassidy.

"Perhaps they started it, but it's obvious you were willing participants."

"No, sir."

"I heard your orgasm. That's a young woman having a good time."

Cassidy shook her head.

"Do you want to stay in school?" he asked.

"Yes, sir."

Mackenzie also said, "Yes, sir."

"Then you must join the other four girls," I said, speaking up.

"Join?" questioned Cassidy.

"They are girls who have agreed to do what we want so that their indiscretions are not shown to their families and they are forever disgraced."

"What do you mean?"

"You will be kicked out of school and go to jail!" I yelled. "The other four girls will swear you started it! You are such shameful girls!"

The girls shut up.

"Now listen. We have another option. It is the same choice the other girls took and they are perfectly happy."

"What is it?"

"Sex. You will fuck us whenever and however we want. In return you stay in school and stay out of jail."

The girls began to cry.

"I'm a virgin," blubbered Mackenzie.

"All the better," said Harlowe.

"We prefer virgins," I said. "Don't worry. You won't be virgins for long."

"Ready?" said Harlowe.

"Now?" said Cassidy.

"No time like the present," I commented.

I led the girls to the room I set up for Harlowe.

"You girls should feel lucky," I said. "You two are the first girls President Harlowe personally selected. I chose the other four girls."

"Selected?" Cassidy questioned.

"You're correct that it was all a setup. I setup the other girls too but the evidence still shows that you did wrong so it doesn't really matter. You're stuck doing what we want."

"But why?"

"We're men and you're beautiful and sexy college girls that we want to fuck."

Harlowe chuckled as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Go ahead, girls," I said. "Get undressed."

"Please," Cassidy pleaded.

Mackenzie sniveled.

"You no longer have a choice. Do you understand?" I turned to Mackenzie. "Do you?"

"Yes," she sniffed through tear-streaked eyes. She began to lift up her shirt.

I turned back to Cassidy. She was frozen in shock.

Harlowe said to her, "Do it. I want you first."

I stepped behind Cassidy and lifted her shirt. She didn't resist and raised her arms. I undid her bra and slipped it off. I reached around and grabbed her tits in both hands. She tensed up.

"Damn these are great!" I said.

Harlowe smiled as I roughly fondled her large tits. He was only in his briefs.

I reached around and undid her jeans then pulled them over her hips.

"Looking good!" commented Harlowe.

I pulled her jeans to her ankles then undid her shoes and took them off. I slipped off her socks then slipped the jeans off her legs.

"Ready for her unveiling?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah!" he said lasciviously. He rubbed the big bulge in his briefs.

I slowly peeled her panties down. The lower her panties went the bigger Harlowe's smile became. When I had them down to her knees, I kissed her ass. She jumped. I grabbed her waist tightly and pelted her firm ass with kisses.

"Mmmm," I said. "So fuckable."

Cassidy shivered.

I rose up, pressed my body against hers, and grabbed her tits again.

"Ready for the unveiling?" I said softly in her ear. "Watch."

Harlowe proudly stripped off his briefs.

"Look at it," I said. "There it is. It's going to deflower your cunt in a few minutes and you'll no longer be a virgin."

She sobbed and trembled in my arms.

Harlowe stepped up and held out his hand. Cassidy slowly took it. I released her and he guided her to the bed.

My eyes turned to Mackenzie. She was still in bras and panties. I began to undress.

"Take it all off," I said. "You get to suck my cock before he fucks you. Have you sucked cock before?"

She shook her head.

"You'll get lots of practice from now on. Take if off."

Harlowe said, "What awesome tits!"

I looked back and he was aggressively sucking them. Cassidy's eyes were closed as if she could block it out but she couldn't. She was feeling everything.

Mackenzie removed her bra and I saw just how flat-chested she really was. The thin girl was barely an "A" and maybe an "AA". Her nipples hardened in the cool temperature. I kept the house cool because sex always warmed a body up.

I pointed at her panties. As she began to remove them, I finished taking my clothes off. My hard cock bobbed out and pointed at the female of my desire.

Cassidy screeched out.

I looked over again. There was no doubt Harlowe had pushed through Cassidy's hymen and was further entering her.

"Yes!" he said triumphantly. "YES!"

"That will be you soon," I said to Mackenzie, "but first things first."

I dropped down in front of her and pulled down her underwear. The sight of her virgin cunt was intoxicating and my cock throbbed harder. I reached around and grabbed her small ass then pushed my face into her cunt. I licked her cunt lips and she arched back.

"Mmmmm," I complimented.

She squirmed and twitched as I continued for several minutes.

I stood and pulled her with me to the bed. I sat on the edge as Harlowe fucked Cassidy.

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes!" he groaned.

"On your knees," I told Mackenzie.

She dropped down but sitting on her knees. I lifted her up on her knees by her armpits.

"Suck it!" I demanded.

Mackenzie's face showed she didn't want to do that.

"Do it!" I said annoyed.

I grabbed her blonde hair and pulled her down to my cock until her lips touched the head.

"Open!" I said. "Open your mouth!"

I squeezed her nostrils together and forced her to gasp. I pulled her mouth down.

"Watch your teeth," I said. "I don't want to feel them. If you're willing to suck and lick my cock, I'll let go of your hair. Will you do that?"

She nodded.

I smiled and let go. Good!

She slowly bobbed on my cock. She was clunky and definitely lacked skill but she was only a freshman so I had over three years left with her so there would be many opportunities for Mackenzie to improve her cock sucking abilities. Of course, it was still good. She still had a warm mouth and a wet tongue.

"Tighten your lips around it and move up and down," I instructed.

Harlowe cried out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

I glanced over. He was pounding into Cassidy now. The girl was about to experience her first cum-filled cunt.

"Tighter, faster," I instructed Mackenzie.

If Harlowe was about to orgasm then he'd turn his eyes to Mackenzie soon and I didn't want to make him wait. I'm sure he was eager to know just how tight a cunt she had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.