The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

President Harlowe was motivated. I don't know how he did it but over the weekend he had a space carved out for Susan near Dean Wilson's office. It was one of the perks of being the president of a small school. He could get things done without having to go through a zillion committees.

Susan's new office would be smaller but the piano teacher would be so much happier in her new location. It would further inflate her already over-developed sense of self- importance. In the short time since I worked at the school, I had learned not to argue with her. My agreeable attitude greatly helped me get along with her. She probably had designs on becoming the Dean of Music but Dean Wilson wasn't going anywhere soon.

Her old office, where I was, was an older building with thicker walls than modern buildings so it would take more than a weekend to create a doorway between my office and Susan's old office.


"Be at my office at five," I said to Allison. She usually showed up right after choir practice to get fucked but I wanted her to arrive later. She'd get her fucking but not how she was used to getting fucked.

Choir practice went very well this fine Monday afternoon. The girls' performances were shaping up nicely and by the time we started our tour in a month we would be ready. Caitlin, Kristen, and Erin didn't liked getting fucked but they did like to sing and Allison liked both now. The rest of the choir was doing great also. It made me horny for several of the girls. I would see about possibly satisfying my itch for those girls eventually but for now I had four lovely cunts to fuck.


"Get undressed," I said to my assistant.

Caitlin became further despondent when she arrived and saw that I was naked.

"Do it!" I insisted.

She became teary-eyed. It must have been hormonal because she'd been doing pretty good about not crying the last couple of weeks.

"I'll do it then," I said impatiently.

She immediately pulled her shirt up. I stood back and watched. She was very aware of my stare and my smile grew bigger the more naked she became.

"Over here," I said.

We moved to the front of my desk. I rolled my chair out of the way and sat Caitlin on the edge of the desk. I spread her legs open and pushed into her cunt. I slowly fucked her while waiting for Allison. Anytime I felt the slightest build up, I stopped fully deep and rested for a couple of minutes before resuming. It also helped build up sexual endurance in the girls which was never a bad thing.

Five o'clock came around and the knock on the door was right on-time.

"Come in!" I said. I began to thrust in Caitlin again.

I wasn't concerned that it would be anyone but Allison and it was her.

"Come in!" I said again when Allison saw Caitlin on my desk. "Caitlin is my new assistant. She works for me. Say 'hello'."

"Hello," said Allison quietly.

"Say 'hello' back," I said.

Caitlin turned her head. "Hello"

"I can't fuck you all the time," I explained. "I have to share my cock with the other girls, right?"

"Yes," Allison replied and notably a little sadly.

"Don't worry. You're going to get fucked too. Get undressed and get up on the desk so you're back to back."

When Allison and Caitlin were back-to back, I had them interlock arms.

I picked up the phone and called.

"Hi, This is Mr. DeLibo" I said to the secretary. "He's expecting my message. Tell him his five ten appointment is ready. Thank you."

I hung up.

"About five minutes, Allison," I said.

I refocused on Caitlin.

"You're a fine assistant. I sometimes wonder if you should be hired full-time so I can keep you around next year."

"I'm getting married," she protested.

"I'm sure I could change that if I wanted to."

"Noooo!"

"Don't worry. It's just something I thought about but I prefer to bring in new freshman girls. I'm just saying that you're very tempting. You and Allison are the two prettiest girls but don't tell Erin and Kristen or they'll be jealous." It was only a line and Erin and Kristen wouldn't be jealous, of course.

As my cock was deep in Caitlin, I reached around and played with Allison's tits. I made her nipples perky.

"You girls are awesome. I can't wait to hear you sing on tour."

No response. Had they learned nothing yet?

"What is with you girls and compliments?"

"Thank you, Mr. DeLibo," Allison said.

Caitlin said the same right after.

"Much better. I might have to begin punishing you if you don't start using your manners. It's completely unacceptable. You didn't get enough spankings when you were young."

There was a knock on the door and then it opened. President Harlowe stepped in. He locked the door and walked forward with a giant smile on his face.

"See?" I said. "I told you that you'd get fucked too."

"President Harlowe!" Allison said surprised.

"You saw him the other day at my house. He was there to fuck Erin. Now it's your turn."

"Noooo," Caitlin said softly hearing everything. She sounded hopeless.

It was a feeling I wanted them to have. I wanted the girls to think they had no other recourse or options. They had no choice but to get fucked whenever and by whomever I wanted. They couldn't go above me because the president of the whole damn school was in on it now.

Harlowe stripped and stepped up to Allison. He pushed his cock into her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.