The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hello, Kristen," I greeted in the nude Friday evening. "You're late."

"I'm ... I'm sorry, Mr. DeLibo."

"It's okay. Caitlin was late too. Drop your clothes there"

I pointed to the three piles of clothes on the floor.

"Do... ?"

I cut her off. "Don't even think about arguing or discussing this. It's settled. We fuck or you go to jail. It's pretty simple. It's not hard to understand."

Kristen wordlessly stripped. I delighted in seeing her cute little ass again.

"Come on," I said, waving her forward. "Let's go to the bedroom. The other girls are waiting for you so we can begin."

"Waiting?" she said fearfully.

"Well ... kind of."

Kristen took a deep breath when she saw the three girls on my bed. Each girl was up on her knees and bent down with her head on the mattress. It was more than that. The bottom of my headboard had a steel pole and I had attached four sets of handcuffs to it. In order Allison, Caitlin, and Erin were cuffed to the pole. Under the tummy of each girl were pillows that kept the girls up on their knees.

"This is your spot," I said, grabbing Kristen's wrist. She resisted briefly by trying to stay in place but quickly knew it was useless. "On your hands and knees."

Kristen got into position then I took her wrists and put them in the cuffs forcing her to slant down with her head on the mattress just like the other girls. I grabbed pillows and put them under her. The pillows served two purposes. One, it didn't allow the girl to drop her ass down and limit access to her cunt. Second, it kept the girl up on her knees for those times when I really wanted to pound a pussy. I didn't want her falling down.

"Since you are the new girl," I said. "You get to go first. Isn't that exciting?"

No response.

"I asked you a question," I said, getting behind her. "I expect proper etiquette."

"Yes," she said weakly.

I lined up my cock then pushed into her cunt.

"Oh, yeah!" I groaned. "Sweet honey pussy"

I slowly fucked Kristen. After a minute, I pulled out and moved to my left. I pushed into Erin's cunt and began to stroke. I usually fucked her ass but her cunt would get my cock now.

"Still nice and tight, Erin."

"Thank you," she properly responded.

I moved over to Caitlin, entered her, and stroked.

"Gotta keep your cunt prepared for your wedding night," I taunted. I just couldn't stop taunting her. I liked it too much.

Lastly, I entered Allison's twat and thrusted.

"Good and tight," I said.

I returned to Kristen and continually fucked each girl for half a minute to a full minute. Kristen's sounds were discomfort and dismay. Caitlin cried softly but she was so much better than the first time I fucked her. She'd come a long way. She truly was becoming used to cock. Erin didn't make any sounds but the occasional gasp. She had a pussy that already was used to cock long before I fucked it. Allison's breathing was a little louder than the other girls. It was unusual sounding gasps. It almost sounded like she was enjoying it a little. I could mentally pretend it was so.

I had predetermined that Kristen would get my cum load so when I was getting close I did one more quick cycle through each girl's pussy then stayed in Kristen and fucked her hard.

"Yes! Yes!" I shouted.

Kristen cried out as I slammed her into the supporting pillows.

"Fuck!" I groaned. My cock was a blur. "Fuck! Fuck! Yessssss!"

I buried my cock and filled her cunt with my jizz.

"Yeah, Kristen!" I praised. "My sweet cum hole."

I sat back on my butt and admired the sight of my four freshly fucked cunts. It was a beautiful site. It damn sure beat Mt. Rushmore!

"Don't go anywhere. I'll be back in a couple of minutes."

I laughed as I exited my bedroom. Don't go anywhere! Ha! They couldn't go anywhere. They would remain lined up for my pleasure until sometime tomorrow.

I grabbed a water glass and filled it at the kitchen sink. Fucking cunts was a thirsty and sweaty activity. I had to keep hydrated.

I returned.

"Hi, girls!" I said cheerily. "Do anything while I was gone? No? Your pussy looks lovely with jizz dripping out of it, Kristen."

No response.

"You better answer me!" I yelled, causing all four girls to jump.

"Thank you," she said weakly.

"Where's that happy girl I always see in choir?" I mocked.

I grabbed my camera.

"Okay, don't move," I joked again. "Now at the count of four make your pussies smile. One - two - three - four. Perfect!"

I took four cunt-wide pics plus close-ups of each girl and particularly of Kristen's cunt which had the extra photographic appeal of jizz. I would have some nice shots to add to my digital scrapbook.

"What if we have to go to the bathroom?" asked Caitlin.

"I unlock you and take you to the bathroom. Only one at a time. You have to wait until a girl comes back before it's your turn."

"I have to go."

I uncuffed Caitlin and pulled her up.

"Follow me," I said, sliding off the bed.

I led her into the bathroom and stood in front of the toilet.

"Are you going to stand there?" she said disheartened.

"Yes because you are going to suck my cock at the same time. When you need to go to the bathroom, you also need to take my cock into your throat. Sit. I've fucked you a few times now, so watching you pee should be no big deal to you."

Caitlin sat and I stepped closer.

"Open wide and relax. The more relaxed you are the easier it will be to take it into your throat and also the easier it will be for you to pee. The sooner you are done going to the bathroom, the sooner you can go back. No matter how fast you go, you will take my cock down a minimum of five times."

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. She looked ready to cry again.

I grabbed her head to hold her still. I thrusted my cock to the back of her mouth. I pushed into her throat until my cock was completely inside Caitlin and her lips were up against my ball sac. I did a mental count to five and pulled out.

"Yes!" I praised as drool and saliva spilled from her mouth.

I pushed in again. When I pulled back out, Caitlin coughed loudly.

"Great! Fucking great!" I said.

I entered Caitlin's mouth again. Damn, it was good! I pulled out.

"I thought you had to go to the bathroom," I said.

"I can't."

"Why not?" I asked, knowing damn well why she couldn't.

Caitlin teared up.

I said, "You need to learn to relax. You're going to sit here getting your throat fucked until you go pee. I'm okay with it if you want to sit here. I love fucking your mouth. I get a lot of pleasure from it."

I pushed my cock in. She seemed a little more panicked this time. I pulled out to give her a quick breath then pushed right back in.

"This is good," I said. "Take your time."

I must have done it maybe eleven times before I finally heard tinkling into the toilet bowl then finally a hard stream of piss.

"There," I complimented. "I knew you could do it. Okay, one more time. Open wide."

I pushed deep into her throat again. I stayed just a little longer than normal before pulling out.

"Perfect!" I said. "You're an excellent cocksucker. You would please any man with your new ability."

I lifted her drooped head.

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"That's better. Ready to go back?"

She nodded.

I returned Caitlin to her position on the bed.

"Does anyone else have to go to the bathroom?" I asked.

There was no answer so I roll called.

"Allison."

"No," she said.

Erin and Kristen answered "no" also.

"Good. Caitlin's mouth got my cock nice and wet so I'm ready to play some more. Are you ready?"

The four girls said, "Yes."

"Sing it together. Sing 'yes'."

I moved behind Erin.

"Yessssss," Allison sang.

"No. Together. Ready. On four. 1 - 2 - 3 - 4."

"Yessssss!" the girls sang.

"Excellent. Sweet voices, sweet cunts, sweet mouths, and sweet asses."

I pressed my cock into Erin's ass. She grunted in response probably as much from surprise as anything.

"So has your boyfriend fucked your ass since you did it that first time?" I asked.

"Yes," Erin answered.

"He wants it, huh?" I slowly stroked.

"Yes."

"Thought so. Ass fucking is a good thing and girls your age have the most delectable asses."

I groaned. "So tight," I complimented. "I have good news, Erin."

"What?"

"Your ass is not the only one I'm going to fuck. It's going to get some rest because I'm going to fuck everyone's ass. Isn't that exciting?"

"Yes," she said tepidly.

"Allison?"

"Yes?" Allison said fearfully.

"You're next."

I pulled my cock out of Erin, moved over, and lined up with Allison's ass hole. I pushed forward.

"Owww!" Allison cried out.

I kept the pressure on and opened her ass. She jerked forward but didn't go anywhere because of the pillows beneath her. Finally her anal ring spread wide enough that my cock slipped right into her.

"Yessss!" I groaned triumphantly

Allison whimpered.

"You did it, girl. I knew you could. Let's do it again."

I pulled all the way out. As I pushed back in, she cried out again. I exited and entered three more times. The last time the entry was fairly easy.

"Oh, yeah," I said, slowly thrusting for a brief time.

Allison sniveled painfully.

I pulled out.

"Good. You're no longer an ass virgin."

I walked on my knees over to Kristen.

"Please don't," Kristen sobbed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.