The Choir Director - Cover

The Choir Director

Copyright© 2009 by Flying-Circus

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was the girls' choir director at a small college. I loved my job. I loved the college girls even more and particularly loved having sex with the girls but to do that I had to strongly "encourage" (blackmail has such a bad rap) my favorites girls. [If you don't want to read about a man using influential and controlling power over college girls, please move on]

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I emailed Allison and Caitlin Friday evening and admonished each girl not to tell anyone including each other when they were supposed to arrive at my place.

Caitlin showed up just before eight Saturday morning. I appreciated that the girls were timely. I was sure it was because they didn't want to displease me. It was a perk.

I had slept in the nude and didn't bother to get dressed because of my anticipation of fucking Caitlin.

"Shake hands with it," I said.

Caitlin wasn't as hesitant to touch my cock as before. She accepted the fact that I was going to do what I wanted and she had no choice. The sooner a girl resigned to her fate the better it was for her.

"Now give it a kiss then suck on it."

With a sigh, she dropped down. She kissed the tip then took it in her mouth.

"Not bad for your first time," I said. "Did you learn from watching Allison?"

"I guess," she mumbled.

Yes, I was pleased with her. I was sure she found the idea of putting my cock in her mouth to be distasteful, but she went ahead and did it without pleading or begging or whining.

"Your husband will like this very much, so you'll want to learn to be good at it."

She slowly bobbed her mouth. She had a lot to learn about cock sucking, but she had to start somewhere. The best way to learn was practice, practice, practice.

"Stop," I said. "Go to the bedroom, get undressed, and wait for me with open legs. Look inviting like your pussy is eager for cock."

She nodded submissively.

"Don't come out. I'll come in shortly."

"Okay."

"Good. Go." I thumbed toward the bedroom.

Caitlin headed back and I went to the kitchen to make a small breakfast of toast and juice. I didn't want anything too heavy before fucking.

The doorbell rang again at 8:30.

"Come in," I said to Allison.

I could tell she didn't like that I greeted her in the nude.

I closed the door.

"Take your clothes off right where you're standing then suck my cock. This time you get to do it all on your own."

She was uncomfortable with me watching her undress. She'd get used to being naked in my presence eventually. Hopefully soon.

She dropped down and bobbed on my cock. She got it nice and wet. I was about to stop her when she began to press down. I guess she wanted to please me. I certainly didn't object.

"Oh, yes, Allison," I praised, feeling my cock go into her throat. She pushed deeper. She was doing it! She did it! She freely deep throated me. Wonderful!

She pulled off, bobbed a couple more times, and did it again. I let Allison do it one more time before I stopped her.

"To the bedroom."

I put a hand out to indicate I'd follow.

Caitlin sat partly up when she saw Allison. I motioned her back down.

"Crawl between Caitlin's legs," I instructed. I gave Allison's ass a playful slap.

I moved to Caitlin's side so I could watch.

"Allison," I said. "You will lick Caitlin's pussy. Make her feel good. I want Caitlin to enjoy it so you must do your best."

Allison looked like I told her to shoot a puppy. Caitlin didn't look happy either.

"Do it," I said. "It's easy and it's fun. I like to lick pussy. There's no reason you can't enjoy it too and I know Caitlin will love it." I looked at Caitlin and asked, "Would you rather have me or Allison lick your pussy?"

"Allison," she squeaked out. A tear rolled down her face.

"Do it," I said.

Allison reluctantly bent down. I leaned in for a better look. She started by barely touching Caitlin with her tongue.

"Closer," I urged. "Lick that cunt."

Allison did so.

"Keep going," I said. "Don't stop. She's getting used to it."

After a few minutes passed, Caitlin did get used to it as I said she would do. She would even gasp softly.

"You're doing great, Allison," I said, beginning to move away. "Keep licking Caitlin's pussy and making her feel great. I'm going to fuck you at the same time you're doing it. You're not allowed to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Allison said. Her mouth was wet with pussy juice.

I slid behind Allison. She jerked when my cock touched her cunt lips.

"Stay still," I encouraged.

I lined up my cock and pushed into her.

"Yessss," I groaned. It felt so good.

I slowly fucked her. My movements were gradual. I just enjoyed having my cock in her teenage pussy. She wouldn't turn twenty until late summer. I looked it up in the school records.

"Keep going," I said before Allison even thought about slowing down or stopping if she became tired.

Caitlin gasped more frequently. She couldn't help but physically like it though I was sure she didn't want to.

"That's it, Caitlin. Allison is doing a great job on your slit. College girls love to play with each other. You just had to be shown the way."

"Ooooh," Caitlin released.

"Make her cum, Allison. Give her a good orgasm."

"Nooo. Please no," Caitlin protested.

"Do it. Make Caitlin cum. You can't stop until you make her cum."

Caitlin gasped harder and I could tell Allison sensed the finish line. I was excited so I started to stroke into Allison harder.

"Ooooh, ohhhh, ohhhhh!" Caitlin moaned and began to shudder.

"Cum, Caitlin, cum," I encouraged.

I began to fuck Allison's cunt rapidly.

Caitlin let out a loud uncontrolled sound. She wasn't sexually experienced enough to fake her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck Allison!" I said, now ramming fast and hard into her pussy.

Allison groaned from the pounding her cunt was receiving then let out a surprising "Oooooh!".

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I cheered. I rammed my cock in and released forcefully. "Oh, yeeaaaaaah!"

There was nothing greater in the world than cumming in a college girl.

I slowly pulled out and admired how her pussy looked. Damn, it was nice and so much nicer when my cock was in it.

"Okay," I said. "Switch positions. Lie on your back Allison."

My cock was already stiffening in preparation of fucking Caitlin.

They moved slowly but I was patient. I pointed between Allison's open legs and Caitlin positioned herself. I sat on the left side of Allison.

"You know what to do," I told Caitlin.

She looked at Allison's pussy

"I ... I can't," she said.

There was one significant difference between Allison licking Caitlin and Caitlin licking Allison.

"Why not?" I asked, playing ignorant.

Caitlin began to cry.

I spoke softly. "Cry all you want but you will lick Allison's pussy and give her an orgasm just like she gave you." I waited a half-minute then spoke in a strong demanding tone. "Get your face in her cunt!"

Caitlin slowly moved, so I pushed her down.

"What's your problem?" I said. "Is it because Allison's cunt has my jizz? Is that it?"

"Yes," she croaked out.

"So what? You'll regularly taste your husband's jizz in a few months. This will help you get used to the tang. You're the type of girl who won't be able to get enough of the flavor and need to constantly have it."

When Allison twitched, I knew Caitlin had licked her cunt.

"Keep going," I instructed. "You're not to stop until Allison orgasms no matter how long it takes. If you get some of my tasty jizz then swallow it joyfully and think of how lucky you are."

There was no way she was going to think of herself as lucky but my philosophy was that if I kept saying it was a good thing then maybe, possibly, eventually she and the other girls might see the activity differently. I always wanted some positive spin.

Caitlin became used to licking cunt and Allison became used to having her cunt licked.

"Good," I praised. "Now I'm going to join the fun. Don't stop doing it, Caitlin."

I moved behind Caitlin and aimed my ready cock at her cunt. I placed my hands on her ass cheeks and pushed in.

"Yessss!" I rowdily said.

I stayed still and once more enjoyed having my cock in college girl cunt. Caitlin was twenty-one, two years older than Allison, but her pussy was just as sweet around my cock.

"Ohhh," Allison said suddenly.

"That's it," I said. "Do Allison as good as she did you."

It became evident that Caitlin realized that the best thing for her to do was what I said. She might be doing it to get it over with but I didn't care. She was doing what I required of her and that was what counted. I appreciated obedience.

I began to slowly stroke. My motion briefly disturbed Caitlin's concentration but she soon had her face back in Allison's cunt and licked diligently.

"Mmmm," lightly moaned Allison.

I was having a very pleasant morning!

A couple of minutes later, Allison moaned out louder. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Oooooh!"

"Cum, Allison, cum!" I encouraged.

My thrusts sped up to a moderate speed. I began to feel it and anticipated cumming soon after Allison did.

"Oh, oh, oh," Allison said as a rising chant.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.