Carrie and Josh - Naked in School - Cover

Carrie and Josh - Naked in School

by storyteller36

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Romantic Sex Story: Carrie and Josh, a couple of bookworm nerds, learn about life and love during their week in the Program.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   .

Prologue

John Kirkman

Hi!. Remember me, John Kirkman; I was Naked in School last year. I was teamed up with Joanie Greene, whom I didn't know on Monday, and was in love with and living with by Sunday. Anyway, this week, my little sister, Carrie, 15 and a freshman, is going to be put into the Program. It scares me to death, because Carrie is brilliant; in fact, her IQ is in the upper first percentile in the world. Her soon-to-be partner, Josh Turner, is just as smart; in fact, they are in every class together, advanced everything. The problem is that Carrie is not the least bit interested in anything sexual. I doubt if she's even masturbated before.


Chapter 1

Monday

John

It's Monday, and as we usually do, Joanie and I pick up my little sister, Carrie, for school, now that she goes to high school. Carrie is brilliant, with an IQ equal to that of most geniuses; I wish I had half her brains. Oh well, she got the brains, and I got the brawn.

We got to school and, as we entered, we heard, "Carrie Kirkman, please report to Mr. Robinson's office". Oh, shit, I knew she'd just got stuck in the Program. Then, we heard, "Josh Turner, please report to Mr. Robinson's office." I told Joanie we'd better stick around for a little while, in case anything happened.

Soon, they came out, naked as jaybirds. I looked at Carrie, whom I hadn't seen naked since we were about five years old. I was shocked; here was a young lady, with the mind of a forty year-old rocket scientist, in the body of a ten-year-old. She had no breasts to speak of, just nipples that weren't even hard. No pubic hair could be seen, and the lack of stubble told me that there was nothing to shave. This was going to be bad.

I looked over at Josh, who was standing there, slightly red-faced. He had a little dick that reminded me of those little link sausages, only with a small circumsized head on it. No pubic hair on him, either. This was going to be a miserable week for both of them, I was sure.

Carrie

When I heard the page for Mr. Robinson's office, I knew what was coming. I went in, and there was the infamous pamphlet lying on his desk. I just undressed, and handed him my clothes; no words were spoken. Soon, my partner for the week, Josh Turner, came in and looked at me, at the desk, shrugged his shoulders, and stripped, handing his clothing to Mr. Robinson.

Mr. Robinson was explaining the Reasonable Request rules, blah, blah, when John barged in.

"Mr. Robinson", he said, "You know Carrie doesn't understand the ramifications of the Program; you can't do this to her!"

"John, get out; this doesn't concern you!" he bellowed. "Besides, I've considered your concerns, and everything will be all right this week, you'll see."

"Mr. Robinson", John yelled, "If anything happens to Carrie, I'm holding you personally responsible and liable!"

"John", Mr. Robinson yelled, "I'm telling you once more to get out!" John left in a huff, slamming the door behind him so hard the frosted glass shattered.

Soon, we were on our way out into the halls, to meet our gawkers. As we stood in the halls, we heard laughter, snickers, and hoots. I heard one big guy say, "Look; she's got no titties, just nipples-and no pussy hair; where'd they get this little kid?" John was standing there too, and he grabbed the insulter, and shoved him face-first into the wall. "Look, mother fucker", I heard him say, "That 'little girl' happens to be my sister; if anyone hurts or messes with her, they're going to answer to ME, got it? Now spread the word, if you know what's good for you!" With that, he let the guy go, and he walked away, ashen.

One guy asked if he could lick my nipples, and I just stood there while he did it; I got no feeling from it whatsoever. Another guy wanted to see my vagina, so I spread my legs; again, no thrills. What's the big deal about this, anyway?

Josh

When I heard the page, I had a pretty good idea what was in store for me; when I walked in and saw Carrie naked, I knew for sure, so I just took my clothes off and handed them to Mr. Robinson. I looked at Carrie, whom I've known all my life; I realized she was in the same boat I was-a person with the mind of a rocket scientist trapped in the body of a little kid.

We walked out into the hallway, where we were met with laughter and jeers-about what I expected. I heard one comment, "Look at the little Vienna sausage; what's he gonna do with that?"

One girl came up to me, and wrapped her hand around my dick, and it didn't even stick out the end of her hand. It didn't get hard, either. I just don't seem to have any desire for sex, or to even learn.

This is the way the whole day went, everyone laughing at Carrie and me. I felt bad for Carrie; she didn't deserve this. We couldn't help it that we are smart and not sexual; it's just in our genes.

We have every class together, so we can at least watch out for each other.

John

I know I shouldn't be butting in, but it just burns me, seeing the way Carrie and Josh were being treated. I went back to Mr. Robinson, and apologized. He told me that I would be paying for the broken glass, and I said that I'd gladly pay for it.

"Mr. Robinson", I said, "Why did you put Carrie in the Program? You knew she couldn't handle it, and now she's being ridiculed all day."

"John, I really do appreciate your concern for your sister, but I really DO know what I'm doing. John, the reason I put them in the Program is because outside their gray-matter world, they don't exist. They're brilliant, but only in that cocoon. Their world consists of only things they have to ponder, not react to. I want to bring them both out of those shells, and to see that there really IS a world out there; will you help me?"

"Yes, I'll help you; in fact, I was going to talk with Mom when I took Carrie home."

At the end of the day, I met up with Joanie, and we went to the dressing area to find Carrie. She and Josh were there, putting their clothes back on; when they finished, the three of us headed for my car. I dropped Joanie off at the apartment, as I wanted to have some time alone with Mom to talk about the day's happenings.

When we got to the house, Carrie went in, and-predictably-to her room to study something. I told Mom I wanted to talk with her about something, and asked her to sit down with me.

"Mom", I started out, "Carrie got stuck in the Program this morning; why the hell didn't you sign the exemption for her?"

"John, I didn't sign it because I felt it might do her some good."

"Mom, have you seen her naked lately?"

"No, I can't say I have."

"Believe me, she's being laughed at and ridiculed constantly. She's got the body of a ten-year-old. No breasts, no hair on her pu ... vagina, no nothing. Her partner, Josh Turner, is exactly the same way, underdeveloped; they look like elementary school students."

"What do you think I should do?"

"Talk to her. See if she felt anything sexual, sensual, anything at all. You may even want to take her to your gynecologist to make sure there's nothing wrong."

"OK, John, I'll talk with her this evening."

I left to go back to the apartment. God, I wish Sherry and Mickey were still here to help.

Carrie

Well, I got through Day One; I just don't understand the big deal about sex and nudity. When the guy licked my nipples, I didn't feel a thing strange, just a wet tongue. A couple of guys felt my vagina; big deal. I guess I wish I had bigger boobs, so they wouldn't laugh at me.

Mom came into my room, and shut the door.

"Carrie", she started out, "John tells me that you got put into the Program today."

"Yeah, no big deal. A couple of guys felt me up, and some took some pictures."

"Did that excite you?"

"No, not a bit. Mom, is something wrong with me, you know, for not getting turned on?"

"The only thing wrong with you is being too intelligent for your own good, sweetie."

Josh

Do I have some kind of deformity, other than a tiny dick? Several girls tried to grab it and rub it, but I didn't respond in any way, no hard-on, or anything. That's after parading around with Carrie all day. Carrie's a good kid; we've known each other forever, and have been in all the same classes for as long as I can remember.

I know what I'm SUPPOSED to be feeling, but I'm just not. I've never masturbated; I don't ever recall even waking up with a morning woodie.

Joanie

I'm like John; I hate to be butting in, but it just saddens me to see those poor kids not responding to the attention they are being given.

Since Josh lives near our apartment, I took the opportunity to walk down and talk with his dad while John was talking with his mom. When I arrived, Josh wasn't home. Mr. Turner answered the door.

"Hello; are you Mr. Turner?" I asked.

"Yes, who are you?"

"My name is Joanie Greene, and I'd like to speak with you about Josh."

"Is he in some kind of trouble?"

"No, he's not in any kind of trouble, but he's in a situation that I'm not sure he knows how to handle. You see, he got put in the Naked in School Program today, along with my boyfriend's sister. Once they were naked, and exposed to the student body, they didn't react to the attention they were given."

"Why do you think that was?"

"I think it's because, as the Principal told my boyfriend, that outside their gray-matter world, they don't exist. They're brilliant, but only in that cocoon. Their world consists of only things they have to ponder, not react to. They don't seem to feel anything sexual."

"What can I, or we, do to help?"

"I'm not sure at this point, but you might want to have a talk with Josh tonight, to get his slant on things."

"OK, I will. Thank you for your concern."

I walked back to the apartment to wait for John to return. What could we do to help these kids? Something had to be done.


Chapter 2

Tuesday

Carrie

John and Joanie took me to school, as usual; I could ride the bus, but they have this idea I'll break if they aren't watching over me. Once we got to school, I met up with Josh at the undressing area and we stripped to the usual hoots and jeers.

One jerk requested to finger my pussy, so I spread my legs, and he inserted his finger midway. Nothing. No fireworks, no skyrockets, nothing. What's wrong with me?

During second period, I got a message that Mom was picking me up at noon for a doctor's appointment; I don't remember making arrangements for a doctor's visit.

Poor Josh was going through the same thing I was; girls pulling on his dick, and no reaction; one girl even tried to give him oral sex, and he didn't even get hard for that. Are the two of us really that weird?

Mom picked me up at noon; I asked her what doctor I was going to, and she said her gynecologist. Why the hell do I need a gynecologist, I wondered. When we got there, of course they made me strip (big deal) and put on a gown. I lay on the table, and they put my feet in the stirrups. She stuck a speculum in my vagina, and looked around, and said she didn't see anything wrong. She then lightly rubbed my labia with her fingers; it felt nice, but no skyrockets, etc. She rubbed my clitoris with her thumb, and got no reaction.

She told Mom not to worry, that I was just going to be a "late bloomer". She winked at Mom, and I felt something jabbing me in the ass-cheek.

"OW!" What was THAT?" I blurted.

"Just a shot to help you, my dear", the doctor said. She grinned at Mom.

I went back to school, and stripped for the third time today. I got a pass, and went to my 5th period class. Josh saw me come in, and looked at me questioningly. After school, I told him I had to go to the doctor, and told him what kind.

"Why did we have to be born so strange?" he asked

Josh

While Carrie was gone, several girls tried to get a reaction out of me; one even tried to give me a blowjob, and I couldn't even get hard. I must be some sort of misfit, I guess.

I'm the only guy I've ever heard of who doesn't walk around horny all the time; I wish I knew what was wrong with me.

I saw Carrie come back into 5th period, and I looked at her as if to ask what was wrong. After class, she told me that her mother had taken her to a gynecologist to see if there was anything wrong with her for not getting excited. At least I knew she felt the same way I did. It's a shame for her, because she is a very pretty girl, has a great personality, but-like me-is trapped in a child's body.

"Why did we have to be born so strange?" I asked her.

John

When I got back to the apartment last night, Joanie told me about the conversation she had with Josh's dad, and I filled her in on my conversation with Mom.

Then it dawned on me like someone hitting me upside the head with a skillet; had Carrie or Josh even tried touching the other? Maybe that was the magic spark they needed. I got Joanie aside at lunch and asked her about my question.

"Damn", she said. "That may be exactly what they need. But how do we get them together?"

"How about if we invite them to stay at the apartment this week? We've got the spare bedroom and, if they make it happen, fine; if not, we haven't lost anything."

During lunch, I went out to the car and called Mom, and filled her in on my idea.

"That may be just what they need", she said. "Go for it."

Since Joanie had already established a rapport with Josh' dad, I asked her to call him tonight and sound him out on the idea. After school, Joanie walked down the street to speak with Josh's dad; after hearing Joanie out, he thought that it might be a good idea. "After all", he said, "We've got nothing to lose at this point."

Arrangements were made for Carrie and Josh to move in yet that night; Carrie didn't understand what the big deal was, but went along with it. Josh was a little more reserved, but decided to give it a try.

We picked them, and some clothes, up shortly after dinner and took them back to the apartment. At that point, Joanie took over.

Joanie

After we got back to the apartment, we sat the "kids" down. "Carrie, Josh, you're here because we're worried about you, and your lack of reaction to what's been happening to you this week. Your parents have all agreed that staying with John and me this week may help you. Now, we're not nearly as smart together as either of you are individually, but we want to help you. Now, John and I are going to our room and undress, and we would like for you two to do the same. It's not like we haven't seen you nude already this week, so it shouldn't be too difficult. Will you try?"

They grumbled a little, about being naked so much, but went along with us, and went into what was Sherry and Mickey's room; soon, we were all gathered back in the living room. John popped in a video, and the four of us snuggled into our respective couples. Josh and Carrie, however, were sitting stiff as boards. When the movie started, and they realized it was a porn flick, Carrie objected.

"Why should we watch this trash?" she asked, thoroughly pissed.

"Because maybe, just maybe, you'll learn from it."

The video started out slowly, with a lot of kissing. I told them to try it, while I paused the video; they both shrugged their shoulders, and touched lips. Josh pulled back, and John told him to try again, only longer. He did, and I told Joanie to open her mouth and let Josh stick his tongue in her mouth. They French-kissed a little, more fumbling than anything else, but it was a start. I could detect a light pink tint on Carrie's chest, indicating that she just may be getting aroused. Their kissing went on, and they sure didn't need our coaxing anymore on that.

"Josh", John said quietly, "Slide your hand down to Carrie's breast." The pink got darker. Josh lightly rubbed Carrie's breast, what there was of it and, on his own, started rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. I'm sure I heard a moan coming from Carrie's mouth. He slid the other hand down, and did likewise. He was now tweaking both nipples, and Carrie was loving it.

We re-started the video while Josh was tweaking Carrie's nipples, and virtually the same thing was happening on the screen. Josh turned slightly, so that he could see the screen. The male actor slid down, and took the actress's nipple in his mouth; Josh did the same, and this time there was no mistaking Carrie's moans. She had her fingers in his hair, pulling him closer. I heard her hiss.

The actor slid his hand down to the actress's pussy, and insert a finger; Josh slowly, tentatively, did the same. Once he had his finger in Carrie, John told him, "Now curl it upward." Josh did as he was told, and Carrie cried out, arching her back.

"What was that?" Carrie asked. Josh pulled back, thinking he had hurt her.

"Probably your very first orgasm", I snickered.

"Jesus Christ, the cushion's wet", she said.

"That's what's supposed to happen, sweetie", John told her.

We turned back to the video, and the actress was jacking the male actor off.

"OK, Carrie; your turn", I told her. Carrie wrapped her fingers around Josh's dick, which, by now, was starting to become erect.

"Carrie", I told her, "Slide your fingers up and down." She did as she was told, and per what she was seeing on the screen. Soon, she was jacking Josh like an old pro. That little Vienna sausage turned into a respectable 5 1/2 inches. It didn't take long, and Josh was shooting his first load in the air.

"Wh ... wh ... what's happening?" he sputtered.

"YOUR first orgasm, Josh", John told him.

Soon they had their hands all over each other's body, just like John and I were doing. The screen depicted the well-hung actor burying his rod in the actress.

We paused the video; John asked them if they would like to watch us making love. They agreed we'd probably make better teachers. I lay on the floor, and John slid into me. I positioned my legs over his shoulders, giving them an unobstructed view of what was happening. John kept pumping, and soon I had my first orgasm of the evening, certainly not to be my last. John kept pumping, and soon, I had my second, followed by my third. With this one, John unloaded into me.

With that, John suggested that Carrie and Josh adjourn to their bedroom.

"Y ... Y ... you mean ... you want US to try it?" Josh asked.

"Why not?" John asked him.

"Josh, I think it would be better if you tried it in bed, rather on the floor."

We all adjourned to Carrie and Josh's bedroom; John told Josh to lie on his back.

"Why?" Carrie asked.

"Because it's easier for the lady to get penetrated the first time, and to break her hymen, if she's on top and in control", I told her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.