Older Sis's Savior - Cover

Older Sis's Savior

by storyteller36

Copyright© 2009 by storyteller36

Incest Sex Story: A 15-year old boy learns the ways of love from his older sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

My name is Kenny Watkins, and I'm 15 years old; I play baseball, and love it. I have a sister, Connie, 17. Connie is gorgeous, popular, and always has a couple of boys sniffing around her. I'm just a nerd jock; no girls, just Rosie.

One day, I came home after practice and walked in the front door to find some jerk trying to get his hand in Connie's panties; they didn't see me at first, and I heard him saying, "Damn it, Connie; I know everyone who's fucked you or even got their hands in your pants. You've put out for them, and by God, I'm getting some!"

She slapped him, and he hit her cheek with his fist. "You're gonna die, mother fucker!" I yelled, and went after him. He laughed and stood up, taking a swing at me. I had a good three-inch reach advantage, and had about 40 pounds on him. My first punch shortened his nose with an audible crunch, and my second extracted a couple of teeth. My right knee guaranteed he wouldn't be fucking anyone soon, and he managed to stagger out the still-open front door.

I looked over at Connie, who was crying and shaking.

"Connie, are you OK?"

"Yeah, thanks to your timing."

I got her an ice pack for her cheek, which was bruising up brightly. When I came back in the living room, she was shaking. I put the ice pack on her cheek, sat down next to her, and just held her. She started crying again.

"God, Kenny; I don't know what might have happened if you hadn't come home when you did."

"Don't even think about it; it didn't happen, so there's nothing to worry about."

I was holding her in my arms when she said, "You don't believe all that shit he was saying, you know, about all the guys who have fucked me, did you?"

I told her it didn't matter to me if she'd been with 50, 100 guys or still a virgin; I still loved her.

"For the record", she said, "I've had sex with two guys, and he wasn't one of them."

Then, she dropped a bombshell on me. "Kenny, have you had sex yet?"

I blushed, and told her that the only action I'd seen was with Rosie, indicating my right hand. "Hey, there's nothing wrong with a guy being a virgin at your age." "Maybe not, but it's embarrassing, listening to the conquests of my buddies."

"Most guys exaggerate", she said. "If the truth was known, they're probably virgins, too. Most guys are legends in their own minds."

We sat there, me holding her, and she snuggling into me, watching TV. I got a whiff of myself. "Whew!" I told her. "I need a shower. You OK while I'm gone?"

"Yeah, I'm good now."

I went in and took a long, hot shower, sending most of the infield down the drain. I got out, put on a pair of jogging shorts, and went back to check on Connie; she was still sitting on the couch, holding the ice pack. I sat back down beside her, and held her again. She resumed her snuggling position, and purred. "Mmmmm, this is nice", she said. I leaned down, and kissed her on the cheek. She reached up, put her hands behind my head, and pulled me to her. Her eyes closed, and our lips met. Now, I may be a virgin, but instinct works wonders. Our mouths opened, and soon we were swabbing tonsils. We were both moaning, and I broke the kiss.

"Connie, as nice as that was, it's wrong. We're brother and sister, after all."

"Wrong, schmong" she said. "If it feels good, go with it", she said, pulling me in again. We kissed and frolicked around for a while, and my hand accidentally brushed her breast, right on the nipple. She jumped, and I apologized. "No", she said. "It felt good ... almost electric".

I backed away from her, staring at her. She looked down, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. She reached behind her, and unhooked her bra, and let it slide down her long arms. She let it drop to the floor, and pulled me back in once more. Our bare chests were touching, almost nipple to nipple. As we were kissing again, she took my hand and placed it on her breast. It was the size of a softball, creamy white, capped by a dark pink nipple, standing proudly. I took the nipple between my thumb and forefinger, and rolled it. She groaned, "Ohhh God, Kenny; that's great." I kneaded the creamy orb for a while, and then switched to the other breast. She pulled my head down, and I latched on to the first nipple, licking and sucking it.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.