The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 7

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

When Bill Wilson entered the Sidecar the lights were dim as usual. He stood just inside until his eyes adjusted to the light. There were several couples at tables and four at the bar. His gaze was drawn to the far end of the bar where a blond was seated drinking what looked like a whiskey sour.

Because of the angle he couldn't see her full face but she seemed to be in her middle to late twenties and very pretty.

"Hi Bill. The usual?" asked Charlie the regular night bartender.

"Yea Charlie. Whose the new talent down at the end of the bar?"

"Don't know. First time I've seen her but she's a looker and have you seen the tits on her? Outstanding. And she has the deepest blue eyes I've ever seen."

"Start me a tab Charlie and take the young lady a drink on me."

He watched as Charlie set the drink in front of the blond and nodded toward him as he told her who had bought the drink. She looked his way and then they spoke for several minutes before Charlie headed back his way.

"She said to thank you and that if you would like to join her she would like to thank you in person. Sounds like you are in Bill."

Bill picked up his drink and moved down to the blond and took the seat next to her. "Hi, I'm Bill Wilson."

"Hello Bill, I'm Alie Thomas and I would like to thank you for the drink. It was very nice of you. You seem to be well known here."

"Yea, I come in several times a week and know the bartenders and several of the regulars. It's a nice place to get a drink and meet people. Like meeting you tonight. You sure add to the atmosphere."

"Why thank you Bill. It's certainly nice to have pleasant company like you to drink with," she said patting him on the leg.

He felt the spark of energy from her hand. This one touch made his cock jump just the smallest bit but enough to notice. He turned toward her and in doing so his leg rested against hers. He waited but she made no effort to move her leg but in fact turned in his direction to put more pressure on their joined legs.

He went to the bathroom and when he came back they had fresh drinks. "These are on me Bill. You got all the others."

"Why thank you Alie," he said as he leaned over and kissed her. He let his mouth linger on hers and felt the tip of her tongue outline his lips and then pull back from the kiss.

"That was nice Bill," she said as she placed her hand on his thigh up by his crotch. He could feel his cock respond immediately and as she moved her hand back and forth on his thigh he reached full hardness. Her hand began passing along the length of his cock.

She leaned over and said, "Why don't we finish our drinks and go some place exciting and do some fucking."

"Sounds like a plan to me." His speech was slightly slurred when he spoke and he felt a little unsteady when he got up to leave but was steadied by Alie as they walked out. At 5'10" she was an inch taller than Bill.

"Goodnight Bill," Charlie said as they passed.

"Later Charlie. Wish me luck."

"I think you already had your luck."

"Didn't I"

Alie steered Bill to her car and let him into the front passenger seat. After starting the car she buckled up and drove off. She drove with her left hand and with her right she rubbed Bill's still hard cock.

Bill didn't know where they were going but he was sure they were headed toward the dock area. He had never been down in this part of town that he could recall but Alie seemed to know where she was going. She made several turns down what seemed like alleys and then stopped in front of a large old building and got out of the car but left it running.

Alie opened what looked like large sliding doors and then got back in the car and drove inside the building. She turned off the ignition, reached into the console and took out a large flash light, then got out and closed the sliding doors.

"Come on Bill let's go up the ladder to where we can lay down."

His eyes followed the beam of light to the sturdy ladder that led up to a loft of some kind. It was shaped like a mezzanine around the large opening in the center. Even though his eyes were adjusting to the darkness he couldn't make out what was on the ground floor. "What king of place is this, anyway?"

"A magical place. Come on upstairs," she said from the top of the ladder looking back at him. "You'll like it."

The flashlight provided just enough illumination that he could see part up her dress. Her legs looked like they went all the way up and he wanted to find out. Up the ladder he scrambled.

She could tell that the low dose of rohypnol was having an effect but it was not enough to prevent him getting a hard on. When he got to the platform she led him over to the blanket which lay on top of the hay she had brought up. There she flipped on a large battery powered lantern which lit up just the area where the blanket and the small cooler she had brought were located. She put the flashlight in her bag by the cooler and lay on the blanket holding her arms out to Bill.

He immediately dove into them and planted his head between her wonderful tits. She held his head against them and let him lick the cleavage that was exposed above her dress. Like a sucking baby who could smell it's dinner he tried to root his way down inside her bra to devour a nipple. Before he could reach his goal she pushed him onto the blanket.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.