The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 4

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

"Good evening detective Scott. I thought you would be the one to bring the death certificate by. Come in. Let's go back to the family room. Can I fix you a drink. You are off duty are you not?"

"I'll have whatever you're having."

She was wearing a silk very sheer lounging gown that was slit deep up the sides. The openings hit her thigh just below the bottom of her crotch. She was close to 5'7" tall. Perhaps 130 pounds with blue eyes and champaign colored shoulder length hair. She had a straight nose and a nice wide smile.

She handed him a rocks glass filled with a clear liquid, three ice cubes and a twist of lemon. "Here you are detective Scott. What I'm drinking."

"Please, Chip will do nicely and thank you."

She sat down on the sofa close to him but not touching. What was the back was when seated the bottom of her gown and this bottom fell away to reveal the lower half of her thighs and her hips almost up to her waist. Chip looked admiringly and sipped his drink.

Without indicating in any way that she had seen him looking at her legs she asked, "How's your drink?"

"Great. Gin on the rocks is one of my favorites. Is this Beefeaters?"

"Yes it is. You have a good sense of taste. How is the case of the missing balls going. My son's wife called to say that you had been by there and talked with her. Did you find out all you wanted?"

"Yes we had a nice talk with your daughter in law. She was very helpful. As I'm sure you know your son is at sea."

"I wasn't aware until I spoke with Elsa about your coming. He has been at it so long that he doesn't tell me any more. Sometimes he has been to sea and back several times before I find out he has gone at all."

They talked about his work and the people he worked with. She talked about her husband and there life together and her life since his death. She got up to freshen their drinks and when she brought them back she told him to follow her which he did without question. She led him through the kitchen and down a hall and left into what he guessed was her bedroom. She set the drinks on tables on each side of the bed and turned to face him.

"Chip, you came here to see if you could fuck me and I let you come because I want to be fucked. I find that now that I am approaching fifty I don't want to play coy. It's a waste of time and you miss a lot. I have become a lot more direct. I see no reason to waste an evening with a man I want to fuck if he doesn't want to fuck me. Anyway, conversation is just a prelude to sex. Don't you agree?"

With that she unzipped her gown down below her waist and let it fall off her shoulders to the floor. Stepping out of it she came to him taking his head in her hands and drawing his mouth to hers. She kissed him hard on the lips and pushed her tongue past his teeth as deep as she could get it all the while rubbing her breasts hard against his chest.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.