The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 13

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

Clyde Rogers awoke as usual at 7:30 a.m. He brushed his teeth, took care of his morning ablutions and dressed in jeans, a golf shirt and loafers. The coffee was ready when he got to the kitchen. "Automatic timers are wonderful things," he thought as he got the carton of orange juice from the fridge and poured himself a small glass and taking a sip put it on the bar. He poured himself a cup of Starbucks' Columbian adding cream from the fridge and one level spoon of sugar from the bowl on the bar. He poured the remainder of the coffee into a thermos which he placed in his gym bag by the back door.

He went to the front porch and brought in the paper. He sat at the bar drinking his juice and coffee while reading the sports page. "Dann," he thought. He had wanted the Redskins to draft Mark Sanchez. They needed an upgrade at quarterback. But Orakpo wasn't too bad. He might turn out to be a hell of a defensive end.

Finishing his coffee he put his things in the sink and headed out. He picked up his gym bag, made sure the door was locked behind him and jumped into the Mustange and headed for the office.

He worked for Jetson Futuristic, a computer systems design company. He was a softwear designer. He was part of a group working on a project for the Navy. He had been working every Saturday for the past two months. With the government they gave you the go ahead on a contract at the last minute and then wanted it completed yesterday. He parked in his space, got his thermos of coffe and went in to start work.


It was late Saturday afternoon when she pulled into the church parking lot. There were no other cars save hers. She had been by several times at this hour on a Saturday and it had always been deserted.

She entered the side door that she had on a previous visit taped over the lock to prevent the latch from catching when the door closed. She carried the duffle bag directly to the vestry placed it behind the chior robes just in case someone should happen to look in there for some reason. She closed the vestry door behind her and in an unhurried gate walked back outside to her car and drove away.

She was already dressed for the gym. She had on a low cut black short sleeve leotard which shaped her large alabaster breasts into clevege to die for. She was wearing black warm-ups with white stripes down the sides with a zip up jacket to match. She had debated with herself whether to wear a thin white scarf ban on her head or a white headban. At the last minute she had opted for the headban. She carried a gym bag in which she had a towel, makeup, condoms, a flashlight and two small thermoses in which there were two premixed drinks. She knew from following him that he liked scotch old fashions, so she had made his favorite with special ingrediants.

She parked on the corner of the side street right next to the bar she knew they would be going to. She walked to the middle of the block and entered the gym. She went to the counter and paid the fee for the guest visit and went back to the woman's locker room. She hung up her things got out her towel, hung it around her neck and proceded to the workout room. She knew he wouldn't be here yet. She planned it that way so he would approach her rather than the other way round. She knew from previous visits that he started on the tread mill so that is where she headed.

There were six. Two sets of three facing each other. She mounted the center tread mill opposite those that he usually used. There was no one else on the tread mills and few people on the other equipment. She started her machine but kept it at a very low speed. She didn't want to tire herself before he got there.


Clyde shut down his computer, cleared off his desk and leaned back in his chair satisfied that he had gotten in a good days work. He marveled at how much more work he could get done when there were no phones ringing and no one asking him questions every fifteen minutes. Some people couldn't work when there were surrounded by silence. Clyde enjoyed it and felt he did his best work then. He was thinking about asking if he could work from home. He felt he could get as much done in three days as got done in five at the office. He would see. Maybe he would ask Monday.

He picked up his thermos and headed for his car. Out of the parking lot he turned in the direction of the gym. He had begun going to the gym to work the kinks out after a full day on Saturday. Sitting so long caused him to stiffen up.

He walked pass the desk and directly back to his locker in the men's locker room. He hung his clothes in his locker and changed to the workout clothes he had in his gym bag. When he enter the equipment room he went directly to the tread mill for a slow warm up. As he approached the tread mills he couldn't help but see this gorgeous woman with magnificent tits on a tread mill. She was looking down as if to adjust the controls as he walked up. As he turned on his tread mill she looked up in surprise and gave a little yelp.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't see you and I was startled when I looked up."

"Perfectly all right. Are you new? I don't believe I have seen you before."

"Yes I am. I thought I would try it out and see if I like it. When I look in the mirror it reminds me I need to do something before everything starts to sag."

"You look fine to me. I uh mean that you don't look like you need to much done," he said staring uncontrollably at her clevege. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't take his eyes off her.

"Well, aren't you sweet to say such a thing," she said with her best smile. He's hooked now. Just keep your back straight and your chest out.

"I take it you come here often."

"Yes. Usually two or three times a week."

"Oh, my. That much. Would I need to come that often just to kind of keep myself in the shape I'm in now?" she asked. "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Alie Thomas."

"Hi Alie, Clyde Rogers. Nice to meet you. And no I don't think you need much getting in shape at all. Once a week would probably be enough for awhile. Then a few years from now you might want to increase to twice a week but that's a long way off for you. That is unless you want to come and visit. You sure improve the place."

"Well nice to meet you too Clyde and thank you for being so nice about my needs."

She let him show her how to use the various machines and tell her what each one could do for her. He put his hands on parts of her body when telling her and she let him without any resistence or look of distaste. She noticed that while touching her he had developed a small bludge in his shorts. He was obviously wearing those tight workout underwear that restrained his dick from pushing out too far.

When he was showing her how to grip the overhead handles on the weight machine he stood behind her as she reached until she stumbed and fell back into him. When her sumptuous ass pressed against his cock she could feel it jump restraint or no restraint. She smiled knowingly to herself.

They had been there for a good while when he suggested that she might like to go to the juice bar up near the front.

"That would be real nice Clyde but to tell you the truth I'd be more interested in going to that bar I saw down on the corner. How about we do that instead?"

"Yea, that would be fine. We can change and I'll meet you back out front."

"Great," she said going through the door to her locker room.

"This is going to be a great evening," he thought. "If she is as easy as she seems I can't wait to get hold of those tits. They are really something and her ass just begs to be fucked. It doesn't look like I'm going to be singing in the choir tomorrow. Let me get a quick shower and we're off to see the wizard."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.