The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 12

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

She had been watching him for weeks and had discerned a pattern to his movements. It would now be easy to cross paths with him at a time of her choosing.

She stayed out of his line of sight and dressed in her padded and baggy sweat suit with brogans and her scraggly dung colored wig was not likely to draw the attention of a young man on the make. No one would look twice at her in this get up unless it was in disgust.

He had not been her first choice but Williamson had been sent out of town by his employer and she didn't want to wait until he returned. She would get to him later.

She drove to the mail center where she had a private mail box to see if her new wig had arrived. The contacts had arrived two days ago and were exactly what she had hoped for. They darkened her eye color to almost black which was what she was trying for. Inside she checked her box and breathed a sigh of relief to find the package from Bucharest. She could get things moving now.

Back at home she dampened her hair to make it cling close to her head. She then put on the stocking skull cap she had bought from a theatrical supply house online. Then she pulled on the coal black wig made of the finest Romanian human hair. Next she put in the contacts. Looking in the mirror the effect was stunning. The black against her light skin tone made her look like a 1920's vamp. She had been right this was the kind of lure than could reel in any man.

Her pussy was already itching for the sex. She had never had as many or as severe orgasms as when she knew a kill was eminent.

After removing everything she packed it into her case with the razor. When she saw the razor she smiled thinking to herself how like a scalpel it was. She removed the wallboard behind the second shelf of her closet and secreted the case with the rope and replaced the wallboard and put her sweaters back on the shelf. She was ready.


Driving back from the interview with Mrs. Hopkins there was collective silence. Hazel Hopkins had refused to tell them the where abouts of her daughter. Helen had not yet given her permission to tell the detectives. When they threatened her with court action she told them to do what they had to do and she would do what she had to. She did assure them that she would try again to contact Helen.

Finally Moses asked, "How are things going with you and Big Red?"

"Pretty good I think."

"You think? What does that mean? Don't you know?"

"Well, she seems to enjoy it when we're together. She's easy to talk to. She laughs a lot and is fun to be with. She set don't one ground rule before she would go out with me. No talking about cop business unless it was in some way connected to something in our conversation."

"That's probably a good idea. We get so wound up in it that that's all we can discuss. By forcing yourself to talk about other things it broadens your relationship and you find about each other. Otherwise, if all you talk about is work you might not find out you don't really like the other person or that you have nothing in common."

'Yea, we went sailing Saturday and if you had been a fly on the mast you would never have guessed that the two of us worked for the police department of our fair city."

"I didn't know you were a sailor Chip."

"I'm not really but Megan is one hell of a sailor. Her father had a sailboat and she learned as a child. She hasn't been in some time but she said once a sailor always a sailor. Maybe I'll buy a sailboat."

"Yea, right."

"Yea. The only problem is I'm beginning to really like her. I mean long term like her but because of her writing classes I don't get to see her very often. Certainly not as much as I would like to. She's either in class at night or working on some assignment."

"Sounds like a case of absence making the heart grow fonder."

"You may be right because I'm sure growing fonder. There's just something about her that's different than the other women I have gone out with."

"Maybe it's the mystery. All the others have just kind of fallen into your lap and I mean that literally as well as figuratively. I thought Annie and you were a nice fit and that you could maybe develop something permanent. She's attractive, big tits like you like them, intelligent, everything you could want. What was the matter, she couldn't cook?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.