The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 11

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

"Ha. I beat you in. I bet you thought I would be late what with my date and all. Believe me I would have liked to be late but they were brewing that special coffee down in records and I couldn't pass up a cup."

"Where did you go if I may ask?"

"We went to Mama's. It was great as usual."

"Wait until you are married with a couple of kids. That's the end of Mama's and the beginning of the Olive Garden."

"What did you find out with Evelyn Carter. You first because I've got a shit load from the bartender and Annie's report and a call to her this morning."

"Evelyn Carter was nineteen when she was raped by Bill Wilson. He was an older guy and it flattered her that he would want to go out with her back then plus she was kind of overweight and not all that pretty so she was taking anything that came down the pike. But she didn't bargain for what she got."

"Sounds like our Bill was one of those guys who prey on unattractive girls outside the in group figuring they would give it up to anyone who would take them out. And they certainly wouldn't go to the police."

"I think you hit it on the head. Anyway she has an alibi for night before last and most nights for that matter. She volunteers down at the woman's shelter several nights a week and night before last happened to be one of her nights. She has no living male relatives that you might put on a list of suspects. Not to say that it couldn't be a woman since we had Helen Hopkins and her mother and aunt all lined up for Kane's demise but I think Evelyn Carter is a dead end. I have a uniform checking the shelter this morning. There is another coincidence here. Wilson used rohypnol on her."

So, what have you got?"

"Charlie the bartender at Sidecar remembers that night very well. A buxom blond came in and sat at the far end of the bar about twenty minutes before Wilson came in. Wilson spotted her immediately and sent her a drink. She invites him down to sit next to her and they play grab ass and drink for about an hour before they leave around 9:00. She is a blond with deep blue eyes and great tits and a swinging ass. She is taller than Wilson but Charlie didn't notice if she had on heels. When they left Wilson seemed a little under the influence which was unusual for him because he could really hold his liquor.

"Wilson was in the Sidecar three or four nights a week. He was there trolling for women and was usually successful. He tended to go after the not so attractive ones which verifies Evelyn Carter. No one, man or women and I say man because Wilson wasn't particular as to whether his women were married ore not, had come looking for him or had complained to Charlie about him. Wilson's car was found by one of the uniforms parked just down the street from the Sidecar. A sharp eyed patrolman saw a ticket had been issued in that area for a car parked overnight.

"Charlie pointed out and gave me the names of several women that Wilson had left with at one time or another. I have their names but I don't think that they will be of much help. They are probably as casual about sex as Lois seems to be.

"I know one thing. If I ever need to get laid I know where to go. I didn't see Lois and the mysterious Harry. Maybe she called Harry and changed the meet knowing we would be checking out the Sidecar. But if need be I'm sure we can get Lois to identify other women who frequent the Sidecar that knew Wilson, in the biblical sense.

"Now for Annie. She got her report to us early. She says the wounds are identical to Kane's. Also, she found the presence of seamen on the penis in the baggy, said penis having at one time been a part of the anatomy of one Bill Wilson, which she says means that like Kane Wilson had sex not long before he was killed. Also there is no DNA present for his partner. She thinks there was a rubber used in both cases. One thing she finds strange though is that there was no pubic hair from the sex partner. She thought it odd with Kane but shit happens. She ain't buying it with two in a row. Apparently when we fuck there is always a transfer of pubic hair one to the other. Pubic as well as other body hair is constantly falling out and being replaced."

"Tell me about it," Moses said as he raised his hand to his receding hairline. "But I don't see any replacements. I think mine are all deserters."

"Now get ready for this. She thinks our killer may be the woman these guys fucked before they died. She thinks the killer either vacuumed the victims pubic region or brushed it clean. She says that's the only way there would be an absence of transferred pussy hair on the two dead guys. Which fits our one smart son of a bitch theory.

"And like Kane the tox screen showed traces of alcohol and our friend rohypnol. Annie says they would have been present in greater concentrations had the victims not bleed out and in Wilson's case he had been dead for at least eight hours before he was found. She puts the death at between ten and midnight of night before last

"Oh, forensics did find a blond hair up in the loft. But it has no root ball and seems to have been long dead. If it had fallen out or been pulled out there would have been an irregularity at the scalp end. This hair was cut."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"They think it was from a human hair wig. Not cheap to buy and you can't just get them anywhere. But if it was bought out of state it will be almost impossible to trace.

"And with purchases online it could have come from another country. They have lots of blonds in Scandinavia don't they. We could be looking at a killer from Norway or a local killer with hair from someone in Norway. I've gotta stop. My head is beginning to hurt."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.