The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 10

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

When she arrived Chip was sitting at the bar with an empty seat next to him. "Hi, sorry I'm late. I had to see the professor about my last story. I thought I should have gotten an A. It was damn good in my opinion."

"I haven't been here very long as you can tell by the three empty glasses in front of me."

"Oh, Chip I' so sorry."

"No, I'm only joking. I had the bartender put those extra glasses up here for when you arrived."

"Oh, you. I should have known."

"Would you like something miss?"

"Megan this is Manny. Manny Megan."

"Welcome to Mama Mia's Megan. We hope you will enjoy your visit with us."

"Why thank you Manny. I'd like a brandy Alexander if you please."

"Coming right up. She's every bit as pretty as you said Chip," Manny said as he turned to the back bar to get the good brandy.

"When are you going to let me see some of your stories. How do you expect to become the next Joseph Wambaugh without some expert criticism."

"I get quite enough criticism from the professor thank you. I don't need it from my date. I don't think that would lead to a happy evening for either of us..."

Manny placed Megan's drink on a napkin in front of her and retreated to the other end of the bar.

"Maybe you're right. Better I stick to what I know best."

"Now we agreed when we started this that we wouldn't talk about police work unless it somehow connected to something else we were discussing. And I think we've been doing pretty well so far."

"I like it best when we don't talk at all."

"Yes, but it seems to be much louder when we aren't talking."

"Yea, nice isn't it?"

"Your table is ready Mr. Scott. I'll take those drinks for you if you will just follow me."

As they walked across the dining room every male eye was on Megan. She was 5' 10" tall with at least a C cup and a perfectly shaped ass. Her hair was red in that shade that so many Irish girls have and it was matched by her emerald green eyes. She had long legs and when she walked everything moved and moved in total synchrony. In other words she was stunning.

After they were seated and had their menus Chip said, "Thank you Angelo we'll take a few minutes to decide."

"As you wish. Just let me know when," Angelo said as he moved across the dining room.

"Everyone here seems to know you."

"Yea, I've been coming here for a few years now and I come right often. I think they have the best Italian food in the city and you don't run into other cops here. It's not a cop hangout."

"It seems very nice. What do you recommend?"

"Do you like veal?"

"Love it."

"Then I'll order for both of us O.K.?"

"That's fine. I trust you."

Sensing they were ready to order Angelo approached their table just as Chip turned to look for him.

"You did it again Angelo. We'll have antipasto, fried calamari, spaghetti in an oil and butter sauce and how is the veal tonight?"

"The veal is excellent as always."

"Then we'll each have the veal marsala and bring us a bottle of Castello Banfi. You can bring the wine first if you will Angelo."

"I noticed that he didn't write anything down. How can he remember it all?"

"He is a professional waiter Megan. He's been at this for a long time. This is not just a job until he finds something better. To him and the good ones there is nothing better."

"Here you are Mr. Scott," Angelo said as he uncorked the bottle of Chianti. The glasses were already part of the table service. Shall I pour."

"Please."

After a perfunctory tasting Chip told Angelo the wine was fine and Angelo poured Megan's glass half full and then Chip's. "Enjoy. Your antipasto will be right out."

After they had finished their meal they were both surfeited and had no room for dessert.

"An after dinner drink perhaps?"

"That wound be nice. I'd like a Tia Maria."

"Make mine a B&B Angelo.

"Well, what did you think of it?"

"It was excellent Chip. Simply wonderful. That was the most tender veal I think that I have ever had. And everything from the antipasto down was just perfect. Why haven't we come here before?"

"I have to hold back some surprises."

"Oh, really. Do you have any more up your sleeve?"

"Maybe later."

"Oh, goody. I love surprises."

As they finished their drinks Angelo brought Chip the receipt. "I hope you enjoyed your dinners and we hope that you will come again Miss."

"Oh, I surely will it was fantastic."

"Goodnight to you both. Enjoy your evening."

As they were leaving they passed a podium behind which a middle aged woman stood. "Megan this is Mama. Mama I would like you to meet Megan."

"It's good to see you again Chip. Megan, I hope you enjoyed everything."

"It was wonderful, thank you."

"Goodnight you two."

As they both had their cars Megan followed Chip. He wondered why she never wanted him to pick her up. She always met whether it was for a drink or dinner. He had never been to her place. The few times they had been intimate it had been in his apartment. It wasn't bad really. He didn't have to get up go home afterwards. She got up and went home afterwards. There was something to be said for this arrangement. Maybe she lived with her mother or sister or something.

When she pulled up and parked he was waiting and opened her door to let her out. As they walk up the walkway Chip squeezed her ass. "There'll be none of that while I have me clothes on if you please," she said with a laugh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.