The Hanging Man - Cover

The Hanging Man

Copyright© 2009 by Hambone Jones

Chapter 1

Suspense Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man is found emasculated hanging from a light pole on a traveled street. Detectives Scott and Lipschitz are assigned to investigate this murder with it's sexual overtones.

Caution: This Suspense Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Mystery   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Slow   Prostitution  

It was just another call to 911 on a busy night. Sally had just finished up on a call concerning a domestic dispute and was the only one free.

"911, can I help you please?

"I'm not the one who needs the help."

"Beg your pardon."

"I'm not the one who needs the help. Can't you understand English?"

"Yes sir I can," Sally said making an effort to hold her temper and not ream the guy a new one. "What would you like to report?"

"There's a guy hanging by one leg from a light pole. He's not moving and it looks like blood on the ground under him."

"Where is the body located, sir?"

"Right here above me."

"No Sir. What streets are you close to?"

"Oh yea. I'm in the 2300 block of East Cox Street near the corner at Elm."

She handed the piece of paper to the runner to call a patrol car in the area and then the detective division. He made the calls and gave the information from the paper "body hanging from pole near corner of East Cox and Elm."

"Thank you sir. There is a patrol car on the way. It should be there any minute now. Please wait for the officers and don't leave until you speak with them."

"Yea. The corner of East Cox and Elm. A body where? Hanging from a pole. How drunk is this guy? Yea, yea we'll check it out."

"Hurry it up honey we've got a call," Ricky said looking down at the whore pulling on his joint.

"Uh um," she said with a mouth full of cock. She took it out of her mouth and started bringing him up by hand. "O.K. Hon you should be done in a minute and I'll be on my way."

She could feel him starting to jump and the cum beginning it's journey and she plunged his cock back down her throat to finish him off. No sooner than she had started sucking than he shot his load. She continued until he was drained. Then she licked him clean and put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up.

"O.K. Ricky. All done," she said getting out of the patrol car. "See you next week." A blow job once or twice a week wasn't a bad price for not being hassled by the cops. Just another among the many blow jobs she gave.

"All right Melony. Tell Charley to get his ass in here. We've got to get rolling."

"What's the call all about?"

"Some drunk reported a man hanging from a tree at Cox and Elm."

"Jesus Christ, we'll end up having to run his ass in. I didn't want any paper work tonight our shift is almost over. Maybe he's not too drunk and we can let him go home. As long as he's not baying at the moon."

"Ricky, how many Goddamn blow jobs do you get every week anyway? If we made as many collars as you get blow jobs we'd be captains by now.

"That must be him standing over there. What the hell is he doing? Is he pissing in the street?"

When they pulled up Charley got out of the car and approached the man. "Sir, you can't do that. How much have you had to drink"

"Nothing. I don't drink."

"Well, what the hell do you think you're doing pissing in the street?"

"The lady policewoman said I shouldn't leave here until the patrol car came. It took you so long to get here that I either had to leave or piss here in the street. She said I was not to leave so I pissed in the street."

"O.K., O.K. What is this about a man in a tree? There are no trees around here."

"Not a tree. A man hanging from a power pole. Like the one hanging from that pole down at the corner."

"I'll be damned. There is a man. Hey Ricky get your ass out here. There's a guy hanging by one leg from a pole.

"How long has he been there mister?"

"How the hell would I know. You think I put him up there. You see any ladder around here? No wonder people don't report things to the police."

"I'm sorry sir. I didn't mean you put him up there. How long have you been here is what I meant."

"All told about forty-five minutes I guess. I didn't clock it."

"Did you call 911 as soon as you saw the man up the pole/"

"Yea. It took me about ten minutes to believe my eyes and then I called."

"O.K., we can get the time from the call center."

"Charley, how the hell are we supposed to get him down? Maybe we could call the fire department. They have ladders. Yea, they could do it."

"No Ricky don't call the fire department. Call the detective squad and tell them what we have. Then call the patrol commander and tell him our problem. Let those people make the decisions on this. Oh and call the M.E. We can't move anything until they say it's O.K.

"We are really fucked now. We're going to be on this shit all night."

"Let's go Chip. Patrol just called in that man up the pole deal. I guess it was real after all."

"Damn. You know some shit like this is going to take all night. Our shift is over in two hours and there's no way we get this over with in that time. Damn Moses I have a date with Big Red."

"The long legged, big titted redhead down in records?"

"Yea, her. We've been getting together for about a month now."

"Well let's get going. You can call her on the way. Maybe the M.E. will get there and it wont take too long and you'll have time for a drink with her. You drive."

Chip Scott had been on the police force ten years. Five of those as a detective. He had gone into the academy right after he had graduated from college with his shiny new degree in Criminal Justice. He had done well at he academy and because of his having a degree and his aptitude for the work he had been fast tracked to detective in record time.

He had been partnered with Moses from his first day in the squad and he counted himself lucky for it. At the time Moses had been a detective for ten years and had a great sense for how to investigate a case and very good instincts concerning people.

Chip was 6'1" and 190 pounds and handsome in a young George Clooney sort of way. He was like a magnet for most women without the least effort on his part. Big Red, Megan O'Hara, had been a real challenge. She had ignored all his advances until suddenly she agreed to go out with him after class.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.